Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Anyone know of any websites that have 100% free ringtones ect..

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
DRFT - 86
Regular

February 2005
Anyone know of any websites that have 100% free ringtones ect.. Wed, 19 October 2005 10:53 Go to next message
getn my new moby tomora.... Cool and wana hook it up with some trippy tones n all that..... Razz just coz I can.... Rolling Eyes Wink
after truetones and the like.....

is there any websites that have absolutely free downloads..... ie: non of this bullshit like jamster ect where u pay $4 a week or what ever for ya weekly downloads............. Confused

im after a straight pick ya tone and bang... send the bitch to ya phone straight up with out burnin ur credit... Evil or Very Mad

If u know of any such sites please list up here.... Shocked

piece...
  Send a private message to this user    
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Anyone know of any websites that have 100% free ringtones ect.. Wed, 19 October 2005 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it's a phone FFS ...

why do you want irritating ringtones that will identify you as a complete tosser as soon as your phone rings?

[Updated on: Wed, 19 October 2005 11:23]

Viper_III
Regular

March 2005
Re: Anyone know of any websites that have 100% free ringtones ect.. Wed, 19 October 2005 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its called a computer, a transfer cable and mp3s and cooledit pro

seriously, you are a moron if u buy or download truetone tones
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Anyone know of any websites that have 100% free ringtones ect.. Wed, 19 October 2005 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thechuckster wrote on Wed, 19 October 2005 20:49

it's as phone FFS ...

why do you want irritating ringtones that will identify you as a complete tosser as soon as your phone rings?

because standard ones are just as annoying
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Anyone know of any websites that have 100% free ringtones ect.. Wed, 19 October 2005 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
He's not asking for your thoughts, he want to know the SITES, not whether or not he'll be a tool when it rings

Dont know of any then dont post Razz
AW11 no Jitsu
Regular

May 2005
Re: Anyone know of any websites that have 100% free ringtones ect.. Wed, 19 October 2005 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My phone died last week. In the 11 months that I had it, the ringtone was never changed. Didn't even bother to go through the ones availiable on it.
Don't bother as you are never going to be happy with it.
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Anyone know of any websites that have 100% free ringtones ect.. Wed, 19 October 2005 14:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dimmy77_03 wrote on Wed, 19 October 2005 22:17

He's not asking for your thoughts, he want to know the SITES, not whether or not he'll be a tool when it rings

these help?

<www.wanky-ring-tones-are-the-ghay.net>

<www.WeFukingHateAnnoyingRingTones.org>

<www.mp3ringtonesforpillowbiters.com>
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Anyone know of any websites that have 100% free ringtones ect.. Wed, 19 October 2005 21:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Most phone manufactures will have their own site that you can generally download more ring tones from.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Anyone know of any websites that have 100% free ringtones ect.. Wed, 19 October 2005 22:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Viper_III wrote on Wed, 19 October 2005 21:20

I concur phone came with the stuff to do it, then just cut a section out of your favourite song and you have a ring tone.
DRFT - 86
Regular

February 2005
Re: Anyone know of any websites that have 100% free ringtones ect.. Thu, 20 October 2005 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
umm yeh right... thanx for all ur extremely helpful fucking replies...... some people just cant help been fuckwits... but hey.... we cant pretend they dont exsist....

now Im heading down to my local mental institute in hope of a more intelligent reply to what has been posted so far........

.................................................. .............

I want some tones coz the ones on the ph. are shit. yeh... I have my phone on the lowest vol. setting all the time, and I dont like to attract attention when my ph. rings.... but if the cunt is on silent I often miss the call... so if its gona make some fucking noise, is it ok if it actually makes a noise I like that dosnt annoying the shhhiiit outa me more than people with pointless matter to say that dosnt help with the original question asked....

piece.... Confused

[Updated on: Thu, 20 October 2005 01:28]

DRFT - 86
Regular

February 2005
Re: Anyone know of any websites that have 100% free ringtones ect.. Thu, 20 October 2005 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dimmy77_03 wrote on Wed, 19 October 2005 22:17

exactly bitches..
DRFT - 86
Regular

February 2005
Re: Anyone know of any websites that have 100% free ringtones ect.. Thu, 20 October 2005 01:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Viper_III wrote on Wed, 19 October 2005 21:20

Yeh if my Pc wasnt a complete pile of junk then I would be doing that,

Yeh, ahh what was the title of the thread man.... the whole point was to find a place where I didnt have to pay for them - Theres no way Im gona be paying 4 a ringtone - hence the reason I asked...

[Updated on: Thu, 20 October 2005 07:44]

Ribfeast
Forums Junkie

March 2005

Re: Anyone know of any websites that have 100% free ringtones ect.. Thu, 20 October 2005 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
www.mobile9.com sometimes has them...
DRFT - 86
Regular

February 2005
Re: Anyone know of any websites that have 100% free ringtones ect.. Thu, 20 October 2005 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks mate... will suss it out,,
cheers..
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: Anyone know of any websites that have 100% free ringtones ect.. Thu, 20 October 2005 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
goto jamster.com.au

that crazy frog is the shiz-niz-it

OMG THERE CONSTANT ADVERTISING HAS FINALLY GOT TO ME!!! NOOO!!! *throws self out nearest window and into oncomming traffic*
DRFT - 86
Regular

February 2005
Re: Anyone know of any websites that have 100% free ringtones ect.. Thu, 20 October 2005 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm....... pity jamster want your money...

and fuck tha frog
Major Clod
Regular

August 2003
Re: Anyone know of any websites that have 100% free ringtones ect.. Thu, 20 October 2005 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Depends what sort of phone. If it can take MP3's, the best way would be to use a USB cable or Bluetooth, and just make your own MP3's its pretty easy.

If it supports Midi ringtons its even easier, just search for Midi's in google and you'll get heaps of stuff.. Just transfer using the cable or bluetooth.

Not sure if you're going to find too many places that will transfer them straight to your phone for free...
DRFT - 86
Regular

February 2005
Re: Anyone know of any websites that have 100% free ringtones ect.. Thu, 20 October 2005 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh cool thanks man...

If only I got the cennecting cable or a bluetooth setup with my new phone.... this would be so much easier....

oh well, I have free WAP... just waiting for it to be configured then I should be sweet i think... found a few sites that cater for this approach....
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Anyone know of any websites that have 100% free ringtones ect.. Sat, 22 October 2005 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i bought a nokia data cable for like $50 comes with the software. if your computer can run the internet it can probably transfer files to your phone.

does anyone know a site where you can download java games and the like? i had heaps on my old 7250 but havent found(or looked) for any for the 6230i yet
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Anyone know of any websites that have 100% free ringtones ect.. Sun, 23 October 2005 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Depending on the brand of the phone, try some of the fone modders sites. I just started looking into moddig a moto v3 and some of the stuff they do and create is pretty outthere. I simply got the tune I wanted (badger, badger, badger) and uploaded it into the phones sounds and then selected it as a ringtone.

Start at www.motomodders.net
DRFT - 86
Regular

February 2005
Re: Anyone know of any websites that have 100% free ringtones ect.. Sun, 23 October 2005 04:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool.......
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Anyone know of any websites that have 100% free ringtones ect.. Sun, 23 October 2005 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bahaha im so gonna put badger badger on my phone... love it!
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Anyone know of any websites that have 100% free ringtones ect.. Sun, 23 October 2005 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mushroom, mushroom
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Anyone know of any websites that have 100% free ringtones ect.. Mon, 24 October 2005 03:12 Go to previous message
EVOSTi wrote on Sat, 22 October 2005 15:14

i bought a nokia data cable for like $50 comes with the software. if your computer can run the internet it can probably transfer files to your phone.

does anyone know a site where you can download java games and the like? i had heaps on my old 7250 but havent found(or looked) for any for the 6230i yet

Haha have to pay for data cable lol, even my basic motorola came with the usb to mini USB cable and software.

Oh and I second the notion for free Java games website.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Locomotive horns
Next Topic:LOL@ conspiracy theorists :D
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 09:42:16 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0060911178588867 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.