Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
86LIFE
Regular

September 2004
EOI: AE86 with few mods Wed, 19 October 2005 09:34 Go to next message
as title says EOI for now, i would like to keep it but if the right offer comes along then i may hand over the keys.

tis 1983 Sprinter (aus spec) with 100 kW 4AG. cars had done 288000 kms, engine kays unkown. engine runs well, dosent chew through oil and ive had it serviced every 5 thou. has TRD copy 4 - 1 extractors and 2.5 in exhaust with some cannon style muffler on it. big ass pod filter and top gun leads are the extent of the engine mods.

it has a recently replaced clutch master cyl, and clutch slave was done about this time last year (october). has new rear brake shoes in a T18 diff housing with a TRD 2 Way LSD which is only 2 months old. will be puttin in new front pads when i get around to it.

has front AND rear coilover conversion using a kit from Fulcrum Suspension, with a T3 adjust panhard rod, Kmac camber/castor top plates in the front and Kmac sway bars front and rear. spring rates are unkown (fair stiff though) but front dampers are adjustable. also has new nolathane bushes in rear sus, with ones to go in front control arms sometime soon.

interior is tidy, but dash is cracked a bit. all original guages work except charge light stays on. rest of interior is in good condition, with sound deadening under rear seats stripped out and seat bottom put back in, will prob get around to doin the boot and maybe under the front seats soon. but for now untouched. has Pioneer MP3 player with kenwood 6 x 9s in custom speaker box thing where old parcel shelf sits. also has fancy pedals and a Nardi wheel in good condition.

body is in poorish condition, with rust around the rear arches, above the petrol cap and a slight guard rail scrape down the passenger side as a result of me getting a tad too spirited through the hills Embarassed also a few other minor dents and scrathes typical of a 20 yr old car.
i have about 12 wheels for it, 4 of which are 13 by 6.5 performance hotwires, 2 are 13 by 6 longchamps and 2 are 15 by 6 linea sport multi spoke things. one of the 15s is buckled slightly (still good enough for the front though) and the others are in good condition. the last 4 are 15 by 6 steelies, but have shitty FWD offset. (i have spacers to rectify that though) there are about 20 tyres all up i have lying around for it too Razz

ok i think that is all, sorry for the novel yo but i have no pics, repeat NO PICS so you'll have to imagine.

this car has been very reliable to date, is a very well handling machine, and drift ready if you are into that sort of thing Very Happy

i would like to keep this car for a bit as it has given me great joy but the time will come when it will have to leave me to make way for a newer car and if the right offer comes along that could be sooner, rather than later.

Send a private message to this user    
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: EOI: AE86 with few mods Wed, 19 October 2005 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oi andrew ur a punk dont sell your hachi fewl!

sell me the nardi wheel though Razz
86LIFE
Regular

September 2004
Re: EOI: AE86 with few mods Wed, 19 October 2005 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont really want to sell it coz its soo damn fun but ive done all i really wanted to now so i want something else to fuck around with Razz

if no decent offers come in then i'll keep it and make it tough as.

nardi not for sale either dude, how will i steer it then? Laughing
flamingheads
Regular

August 2005
Re: EOI: AE86 with few mods Mon, 24 October 2005 06:15 Go to previous message
What kind of $$ are you looking for? Sounds like something I cant afford at the moment tho Sad but I still wants it.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:1985 Mazda 323
Next Topic:FS.[SYD] R32 GTR 305RWKW 29K only must sell
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 2 11:11:46 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0050399303436279 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.