Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » did everyone know the private place can install the cd player??

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
simonwestlai
Newcomer

October 2005

did everyone know the private place can install the cd player?? Mon, 24 October 2005 15:41 Go to next message
hi i am looking the private place to install the cd player for my 1993 cmary,cheap price thx
  Send a private message to this user    
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: did everyone know the private place can install the cd player?? Mon, 24 October 2005 15:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wtf.....

are you asking a question at all? what you have written makes no sense, it looks like you have replaced some important words that could change that statement around with 'the'

Quote:

did everyone know the private place

sounds like your reffering to a place called 'the private place'

Quote:

can install the cd player??

install what cd player? is it a headunit, or are you just putting a portable cd player through a tape player?

Quote:

hi i am looking the private place

now it sounds like your asking where the place is you just asked if people have heard of

or are you actually looking for good places that will install a cd headunit for you?
h3ff44
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: did everyone know the private place can install the cd player?? Fri, 28 October 2005 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ITS NOT HARD!!!!
Why do people allways ask this question. think most people are scared of doing it more that anything.

just get in there get the dash panels off find ya ground and ya power bang em in wire up the rest of the car and your set.

havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: did everyone know the private place can install the cd player?? Sat, 29 October 2005 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah installing a cd player your self isnt all that hard...once you watch someone do it or pull one apart its really simple stuff...

i cant belive i payed someone to install my sub and amp. after seeing it was about 4 wires tops.
mikes86
Regular

September 2004
Re: did everyone know the private place can install the cd player?? Sat, 29 October 2005 23:10 Go to previous message
"hi i am looking the private place to install the cd player for my 1993 cmary,cheap price thx "

its simple
he is looking for someone to do a cash job, all tradies know about cashies. Done at home(private place) and for a cheap price.

[Updated on: Sat, 29 October 2005 23:12]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Photoshop
Next Topic:Reading japanese HELP?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 15:45:52 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0049149990081787 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.