Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » FS: PASNBY 1994 toyota paseo (turbo)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
paseo1
Occasional Poster

September 2004
FS: PASNBY 1994 toyota paseo (turbo) Wed, 19 October 2005 16:22 Go to next message
hey guys i think its time for me to sell my pride and joy, and start saving my money!..... i dont know if you guys would be intrested in it, or maybe you guys know some one who might be.

Specs:

car: 1994 toyota paseo
engine: gt starlet 4efte (turbo), 50,000k's
engine work: dump pipe straight off the turbo down to a 2.5 inch pipe to a 4 inch cannon, front
mount intercooler,cold air intake, blitz air filter, volt stabilizer and hks ssqv blow off valve, turbo smart boost controller
driveline: exedy performance clutch, short shifter.
colour/body work: custom respray in ice blue with gold pearl, full xracing bodykit, custom plates, tinted rear lights.
wheels and suspension: 17inch titans, low king springs, been lowered 2 inchs.
interior: partial trim in almond leather, isotta steering wheel, gear knob and pedals, greddy turbo timer, autometer boost gauge
system, jvc head unit which includes tv, blaupunkt 6 inch splits, and two 12 inch blaupunkt subs, not connected.

price: $12000, neg

anyone

oh and il have pics up soon
  Send a private message to this user    
paseo1
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: FS: PASNBY 1994 toyota paseo (turbo) Thu, 20 October 2005 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/4373/picture0692bf.th.jpg favorite pic, this was before turbo and trim
dadragon
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: FS: PASNBY 1994 toyota paseo (turbo) Thu, 20 October 2005 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sweet ride bro, i knw it sounds weird but i aint interested coz its Turbo... yes i jst said that, reason bein its 4 my girl n she doesnt have a full license yet so she cant get it with the new law n shit thanx anyways good luck
Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
Re: FS: PASNBY 1994 toyota paseo (turbo) Thu, 20 October 2005 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ive said it allready and ill say it again, that is one damn nice paseo !
wanting_first_car
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: FS: PASNBY 1994 toyota paseo (turbo) Sun, 23 October 2005 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its a paseo Laughing sorry but front wheel drive turbos arent the best cars and paseo was far from the most attractive car before you made it worse Laughing just kiddin.....but seriously Razz
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: FS: PASNBY 1994 toyota paseo (turbo) Sun, 23 October 2005 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahahahahahaahaha why dont u go eat a dick
paseo1
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: FS: PASNBY 1994 toyota paseo (turbo) Sun, 23 October 2005 22:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wanting_first_car wrote on Sun, 23 October 2005 23:13

Its a paseo Laughing sorry but front wheel drive turbos arent the best cars and paseo was far from the most attractive car before you made it worse Laughing just kiddin.....but seriously Razz

ha ha your one to speak, considering your username is wanting first car, so that comes across as you not even owning a car, and secondofly how could you possibly say that with a stock, square unsuccesful mr2 as your avatar......... ppppffffttttt grow up you dickhead!
Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
Re: FS: PASNBY 1994 toyota paseo (turbo) Sun, 23 October 2005 22:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wanting_first_car wrote on Sun, 23 October 2005 23:13

Sounds to me like your one of those 12 year old kids that write into hot4's and such. "will i get better performance if i put a cannon on my 1.5 NA lancer ill be buying in 4 years time ?" or "will my underbody neons pull lots of chicks?" phuking looser.

This is a very nice paseo, one of the best i've seen.

If you arent interested in the car, or are leaving POSITIVE feedback then dont bother posting.

Thanks
Kyle

[Updated on: Sun, 23 October 2005 22:32]

wanting_first_car
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: FS: PASNBY 1994 toyota paseo (turbo) Mon, 24 October 2005 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i actually own a car now. its an E30 BMW 323i which is miles better than any paseo. Also as unsuccessful as the AW11 MR2 was, its a much prettier car than the paseo and if both were in stock form the paseo would be lagging way behind. Not to mention that the AW11 cames with one of the greatest engines of all time, the 4AGE. And if u need to resort to calling someone a dickhead to try and get ya point across, you need to grow up. Laughing
wanting_first_car
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: FS: PASNBY 1994 toyota paseo (turbo) Mon, 24 October 2005 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and also to tarkers. Do not even accuse me of being someone that would write into hot 4's and ask abt a lancer. Considering i was having a go at front wheel drive cars that doesnt make much sense does it? Rolling Eyes and as for underbody neons lets not even go there. Think before you post!
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: FS: PASNBY 1994 toyota paseo (turbo) Mon, 24 October 2005 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well if you're that sensible and that grown up, then why do you stick your face and run your mouth in a for sale thread when you are not interested in the car at all???

Let the man sell his car...

Best of luck with the sale Saxon... Just hope it goes to a good home...
wanting_first_car
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: FS: PASNBY 1994 toyota paseo (turbo) Mon, 24 October 2005 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just exercising my right to freedom of speech. Im sorry for running my mouth but im sick of people who drive front wheel drive vehicles (with the exception of any honda vti-r) and think that a cool car should have a bodykit so rediculously low that it scrapes the ground and chrome wheels that are rediculously large. I hate ricers is all. This car probs is faster than mine with a turbo engine but i just cant see why someone would visually do up the car in that way. wat ever happened to a nice refined body kit with massively flared wheel arches and nice alloy race wheels? Anyway im sorry for taking the focus of this forum off the car and onto that. Ill find somewhere else to voice my opinions.

Good luck with the sale
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: FS: PASNBY 1994 toyota paseo (turbo) Mon, 24 October 2005 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuck off
KLR16V
Regular

September 2004
Re: FS: PASNBY 1994 toyota paseo (turbo) Mon, 24 October 2005 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys

ive seen this car in flesh and i must say that it is a truely unique paseo..i just looove that colour.the car is absolutly immaculate. well worth the price.

good luck with sale
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: FS: PASNBY 1994 toyota paseo (turbo) Mon, 24 October 2005 14:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmmmmm best paseo ive seen
CONAN
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: FS: PASNBY 1994 toyota paseo (turbo) Mon, 24 October 2005 15:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wanting_first_car wrote on Mon, 24 October 2005 22:47

Just exercising my right to freedom of speech. Im sorry for running my mouth but im sick of people who drive front wheel drive vehicles (with the exception of any honda vti-r) and think that a cool car should have a bodykit so rediculously low that it scrapes the ground and chrome wheels that are rediculously large. I hate ricers is all. This car probs is faster than mine with a turbo engine but i just cant see why someone would visually do up the car in that way. wat ever happened to a nice refined body kit with massively flared wheel arches and nice alloy race wheels? Anyway im sorry for taking the focus of this forum off the car and onto that. Ill find somewhere else to voice my opinions.

Good luck with the sale

Who the hell are you to tell what someone what they can and cant do to their car?
Ok, yea you got a beemer 323i.
Good on ya sick cunt!
That why is your name wanting_first_car Laughing Laughing Laughing
wanting_first_car
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: FS: PASNBY 1994 toyota paseo (turbo) Mon, 24 October 2005 22:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just voiceing my opinion. not sayin he cant do it, just saying i dont like it. If u dont like my opinion blow me coz i really cant care what anyone else thinks about my opinion, seeing as its mine. stay out of what doesnt concern u conan.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: FS: PASNBY 1994 toyota paseo (turbo) Mon, 24 October 2005 22:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wanting_first_car wrote on Mon, 24 October 2005 22:47

Just exercising my right to freedom of speech.
What right there is no right to freedom of speech outlined in the Australian constitution, FFS let the guy sell his car.
CONAN
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: FS: PASNBY 1994 toyota paseo (turbo) Mon, 24 October 2005 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wanting_first_car wrote on Tue, 25 October 2005 08:03

just voiceing my opinion. not sayin he cant do it, just saying i dont like it. If u dont like my opinion blow me coz i really cant care what anyone else thinks about my opinion, seeing as its mine. stay out of what doesnt concern u conan.

No one here wants to hear your opinion mate.
Your opinion is not needed here.
Go drive your imaginary beemer or find your first car!
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: FS: PASNBY 1994 toyota paseo (turbo) Mon, 24 October 2005 23:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i saw this car in mosman yesterday. very very nice the spool of the turbo was super quick and sounds great.
good luck with the sale.

[Updated on: Mon, 24 October 2005 23:08]

Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
Re: FS: PASNBY 1994 toyota paseo (turbo) Mon, 24 October 2005 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wanting_first_car wrote on Mon, 24 October 2005 20:04

Think before you post!

Haha thats rich coming from the fool that runs his mouth in someone elses for sale thread.

Toymods is slowly becomming like the hot4s forum, all these little tards on here making stupid posts ruining a fs thread. Same thing happened when i tried to sell my old car on here...

Mods should be banning fools like this "wanting_first_car" guy to keep the forums clean from 10 year old dribble

Oh and as for the beamer. . .slow as all shizen, get a real car

[Updated on: Mon, 24 October 2005 23:45]

wanting_first_car
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: FS: PASNBY 1994 toyota paseo (turbo) Tue, 25 October 2005 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Look i was going to stop posting but you guys just keep saying shit and making assumptions that are plain ludacris. First of all conan i cant help that you fail to accept the fact that i have a beemer based on my name. Im not creating a new user name just to show that i now have a car, and if ur too dumb to comprehend that my name doesnt match my car status, god help you. And Corona, as we accepted the united nations declaration of human rights, there is a right to freedom of speech. Now i will stop posting in this thread like i planned to before people started running their mouth at me. No more bitchy posts about me. and paseo im truly sorry for ruining your for sale thread but hey think abt it this way if i hadnt said anything your thread would still be at the bottom of page 2 of the forums where i found it.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: FS: PASNBY 1994 toyota paseo (turbo) Tue, 25 October 2005 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No we do not have a freedom of speech in Australia If you want one go live in America. How do you think the government can censor the media at will as they did during WW2 on reports of Darwin being bombed and the true casualties. Wink

This has nothing to do with the for sale thread though so should a mod see it please delete it along with all the other useless crap posted.

Let the guy sell his car for a paseo it actually has balls and doesn't look half bad.
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: FS: PASNBY 1994 toyota paseo (turbo) Tue, 25 October 2005 15:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wanting_first_car wrote on Tue, 25 October 2005 19:13

Look i was going to stop posting but you guys just keep saying shit and making assumptions that are plain ludacris. First of all conan i cant help that you fail to accept the fact that i have a beemer based on my name. Im not creating a new user name just to show that i now have a car, and if ur too dumb to comprehend that my name doesnt match my car status, god help you. And Corona, as we accepted the united nations declaration of human rights, there is a right to freedom of speech. Now i will stop posting in this thread like i planned to before people started running their mouth at me. No more bitchy posts about me. and paseo im truly sorry for ruining your for sale thread but hey think abt it this way if i hadnt said anything your thread would still be at the bottom of page 2 of the forums where i found it.

fuck off. no one cares.go away. goodluck buddy, suprised theres not more interest
zErTeK[2k]
Regular

July 2005
Re: FS: PASNBY 1994 toyota paseo (turbo) Tue, 25 October 2005 22:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=Rolla Boy wrote on Mon, 24 October 2005 22:33]Well if you're that sensible and that grown up, then why do you stick your face and run your mouth in a for sale thread when you are not interested in the car at all???[ /quote]

now ill translate that for u guys ... stay out of what doesnt concern you and this forsale thread doesnt concern u considereing you have no interest in the car and hmm by the way that little phrase "stay out of what doesnt concern you" sound familiar doesnt it...

wanting_first_car wrote on Tue, 25 October 2005 08:03

If u dont like my opinion blow me coz i really cant care what anyone else thinks about my opinion, seeing as its mine. stay out of what doesnt concern u conan.

[Updated on: Tue, 25 October 2005 22:05]

zErTeK[2k]
Regular

July 2005
Re: FS: PASNBY 1994 toyota paseo (turbo) Tue, 25 October 2005 22:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolla Boy wrote on Mon, 24 October 2005 22:33

Well if you're that sensible and that grown up, then why do you stick your face and run your mouth in a for sale thread when you are not interested in the car at all???

there is the proper quote dont know why other one didnt work fkn shit but me so before u try to bag me out about the quote not working coz u are so lame wanting_first_car the code for the other quote is correct just for sum reason it aint working so dont even bother trying to start me on that

BY THE WAY NICE CAR MAN GL WITH SALE COLOUR IS AWESOME

-nathan
papercut
Regular

April 2003
Re: FS: PASNBY 1994 toyota paseo (turbo) Wed, 26 October 2005 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zErTeK[2k

wrote on Wed, 26 October 2005 08:09]
there is the proper quote dont know why other one didnt work fkn shit but me so before u try to bag me out about the quote not working coz u are so lame wanting_first_car the code for the other quote is correct just for sum reason it aint working so dont even bother trying to start me on that

ummmmm what are you on ?!!! Laughing
F.C.U.K
Regular

December 2004
Re: FS: PASNBY 1994 toyota paseo (turbo) Wed, 26 October 2005 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok ok ppl lets get back to the topic and lets help him sell the car.

Every one has their own taste in mods. so no point in bagging the cars out or their owners.

bump and good luck with the sale.
zErTeK[2k]
Regular

July 2005
Re: FS: PASNBY 1994 toyota paseo (turbo) Wed, 26 October 2005 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
papercut wrote on Wed, 26 October 2005 10:27

zErTeK[2k

wrote on Wed, 26 October 2005 08:09]

ummmmm what are you on ?!!! Laughing

i dunno but its good sh*t =D
Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
Re: FS: PASNBY 1994 toyota paseo (turbo) Wed, 26 October 2005 05:42 Go to previous message
come on mods you should be deleting all these useless posts so this guy can get on with his sale. . .
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:DELETE
Next Topic:aa63 -RARE Japanese Import - 16v 4ag GT-R Celica for sale. - Mech a1. No rust. bad paint.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 15:01:51 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0065629482269287 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.