Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Wheels, Tyres, Suspension and Brakes » Nardi steering wheel with Toyota boss kit(off starlet)$50-FIRM- PICS

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
slide_biatch
Regular

October 2004
Nardi steering wheel with Toyota boss kit(off starlet)$50-FIRM- PICS Sun, 23 October 2005 07:31 Go to next message
Item: Nardi steering wheel with a toyota boss kit (off a starlet- suit most toyota's)

Item Condition: leather has deteriorated and is torn, no scratches on aluminium

Price and Payment Conditions: $50 cash (firm)- PICKUP ONLY (local buyers)
Pictures: yes

Contact Details: sms 0401 435 420 or pm

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/rotarise/th_P1010304.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/rotarise/th_P1010303.jpg

[Updated on: Mon, 24 October 2005 11:09]

Send a private message to this user    
Bustin
Regular

April 2005
Re: Nardi steering wheel with Toyota boss kit(off starlet)$50-FIRM- PICS Sun, 23 October 2005 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude, would this Boss kit fit a Sprinter to a Nardi?

If so, ill give you $30 including postage just for the boss?

Justin
KYOTO_ESP
Regular

September 2005
Re: Nardi steering wheel with Toyota boss kit(off starlet)$50-FIRM- PICS Sun, 23 October 2005 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude ill give ya 40 including postage with out boss as i dont need it

let us know as ill deposit cash in when ya give go ahead
terra
Regular

July 2005
Re: Nardi steering wheel with Toyota boss kit(off starlet)$50-FIRM- PICS Sun, 23 October 2005 18:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey this wheel is back up for sale! didnt we see this earlier this year?
Bustin
Regular

April 2005
Re: Nardi steering wheel with Toyota boss kit(off starlet)$50-FIRM- PICS Sun, 23 October 2005 21:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
slide biatch, looks like youll get $70 if your willing to separate!and if the boss will fit a sprinter lol.

What do you say?

Justin
slide_biatch
Regular

October 2004
Re: Nardi steering wheel with Toyota boss kit(off starlet)$50-FIRM- PICS Mon, 24 October 2005 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL
Bustin
Regular

April 2005
Re: Nardi steering wheel with Toyota boss kit(off starlet)$50-FIRM- PICS Mon, 24 October 2005 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so is that a yes or a no?

Justin
KYOTO_ESP
Regular

September 2005
Re: Nardi steering wheel with Toyota boss kit(off starlet)$50-FIRM- PICS Mon, 24 October 2005 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im offering in good faith as that wheel has serious damage and i have a guy who may be able tto put new lwer lining as thats also shagged let us know? as i sent u sms last night and no reply?
slide_biatch
Regular

October 2004
Re: Nardi steering wheel with Toyota boss kit(off starlet)$50-FIRM- PICS Mon, 24 October 2005 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOCAL BUYERS ONLY
KYOTO_ESP
Regular

September 2005
Re: Nardi steering wheel with Toyota boss kit(off starlet)$50-FIRM- PICS Mon, 24 October 2005 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man thats so wrong its not a large item and ur not willing to send thrue post i tried and u had 2 buyers obviesly ur not interested in selling at all are u?
Mad
Bustin
Regular

April 2005
Re: Nardi steering wheel with Toyota boss kit(off starlet)$50-FIRM- PICS Mon, 24 October 2005 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn, that is so gay.

Well, goodluck selling it Rolling Eyes
slide_biatch
Regular

October 2004
Re: Nardi steering wheel with Toyota boss kit(off starlet)$50-FIRM- PICS Mon, 24 October 2005 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
U guys just dont get it!

Ofcourse im interested in selling, just has to be a local buyer.

Maybe u should hav read the starting post properly. Its clearly says local buyers only. Thats not very hard to understand, is it?

Mods please knock some sense into these guys!

cheers
KYOTO_ESP
Regular

September 2005
Re: Nardi steering wheel with Toyota boss kit(off starlet)$50-FIRM- PICS Mon, 24 October 2005 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all good although u obviesly dont get it u were offered nearly double that amount if u were to sell sepptly and u said no and then a guy offered to buy all the bits and then sell to me no sale

u are obviesly a lzy bloke as its not like a diff center or the like and the mods can knock as much sense as they can coz ur the one who missed out on a sale and good luck MATE Wink
Bustin
Regular

April 2005
Re: Nardi steering wheel with Toyota boss kit(off starlet)$50-FIRM- PICS Mon, 24 October 2005 22:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
word
joyrider_34
Regular

January 2004
Re: Nardi steering wheel with Toyota boss kit(off starlet)$50-FIRM- PICS Tue, 25 October 2005 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no harm done but slide_biatch i would like to put my 2cents worth in and confirm.. you are a tool..
goodluck with the sale..

as for Bustin.. if you know someone located in sydney try market city next to chinatown.. thursday-sunday.. they have a car stall at on of the entrances near Easyway.. last time i went there the owner said Boss kits for toyota were $35..

[Updated on: Tue, 25 October 2005 01:22]

joyrider_34
Regular

January 2004
Re: Nardi steering wheel with Toyota boss kit(off starlet)$50-FIRM- PICS Tue, 25 October 2005 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
by the way justin i just found the guys number it should be 0418 642 637 or 0425 232 545 name is george from "D Steering Boss" hope this helps

tommy
slide_biatch
Regular

October 2004
Re: Nardi steering wheel with Toyota boss kit(off starlet)$50-FIRM- PICS Tue, 25 October 2005 05:29 Go to previous message
Thanks guys
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:volk mesh 15" **please delete**
Next Topic:SOLD...
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 3 07:29:09 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0088419914245605 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.