Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » FS: RC Twister Bell 47 Helicopter With Reciept!!! 1 week old!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
FS: RC Twister Bell 47 Helicopter With Reciept!!! 1 week old! Sun, 16 October 2005 06:56 Go to next message
I have a near brand new (had for less than 2 weeks, used 5 times at most) with 2 new batteries, still has box and instructions. Comes with Charger and addon adaptor from jaycar to plug into the wall..

Retail is $300 for helicopter alone, the Adapter was $30 and the extra battery was $35..

This is the info on it
http://www.modelflight.com.au/pics/twister_bell_47j.jpg
http://www.hobbins-models.co.uk/acatalog/TwisterBell.jpg

Twister Bell 47 Helicopter

The co-axial rotors and ingenious design create a helicopter that for the first time ever, can be flown virtually anywhere by anyone interested in RC helicopters. It almost hovers by itself!

The Twister Bell 47 is ready to fly and requires only 8 AA alkaline transmitter batteries, small screwdriver and a suitable 12V DC charging source. It is designed for use indoors and outdoors (in calm conditions) in an adequate and safe space. This electric helicopter is designed by expert engineers and assembled at the factory. It is very strong, with numerous innovative safety features. The Twister Bell 47 uses the highest quality drive, power and control systems.

The Twister Bell 47 demonstrates nearly unbelievable hovering stability and will guide many pilots into successful flight in the shortest possible time. Above all, this is one of the most fun-packed models we have ever flown!

State-of-the-art electronics in one package

The '4-in-1' on-board electronics package includes 6 channel receiver, piezo gyro, electronic mixers and speed controllers PLUS a computer fail-safe, an LED system check, and a motor safe-start facility!

Fail-safe and safe-start

The fail-safe cuts power to the main motor in the event of transmitter failure while the safe-start only allows starting when the throttle stick is low­–so there is no danger of connecting the flight battery and inadvertently sending power instantly to the motors.

Twister Bell 47 Helicopter

Professional transmitter

The transmitter has been designed for precision helicopter flying and features high quality, adjustable stick units, convertible between Mode II (throttle left) and Mode I (throttle right).The transmitter incorporates a 'buddy box' trainer socket, moulded ergonomic grips and a charging socket (for use with optional nicad batteries).

Taking offers!

[Updated on: Sun, 30 October 2005 14:17]

Send a private message to this user    
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: EOI: RC Twister Bell 47 Helicopter With Reciept!!! 1 week old! Sun, 16 October 2005 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can be shown workin here!!!

http://www.omp.com.au/videos/twister-bell-47.wmv
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: EOI: RC Twister Bell 47 Helicopter With Reciept of purchase! Wed, 19 October 2005 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump!!!
Take offers..
This thing is like new. Its been used inside twice, there isn't a scratch on it...

Very strong build quality as well!!!
shelldrake
Regular

May 2005
Re: EOI: RC Twister Bell 47 Helicopter With Reciept!!! 1 week old! Fri, 21 October 2005 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why you selling it man?
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: EOI: RC Twister Bell 47 Helicopter With Reciept!!! 1 week old! Fri, 21 October 2005 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Got a few costs at the moment,
Wish i could keep it, its freakin awesome fun to use. Work has kept me a bit too busy as well..

MAD fun though.. Mad fun!
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: EOI: RC Twister Bell 47 Helicopter With Reciept!!! 1 week old! Mon, 24 October 2005 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well let me start at $100 to QLD.

My mate just bought one, we both can't fly it for shat though, would be good to get a second to fly together
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: EOI: RC Twister Bell 47 Helicopter With Reciept!!! 1 week old! Mon, 24 October 2005 15:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ndgcpr wrote on Mon, 24 October 2005 20:32

well let me start at $100 to QLD.

My mate just bought one, we both can't fly it for shat though, would be good to get a second to fly together

Thanx for ur offer..
U know they are worth it and a lot of fun to use..
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: EOI: RC Twister Bell 47 Helicopter With Reciept!!! 1 week old! Mon, 24 October 2005 23:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so your happy with that? Is there a minimum value or we will see how these offers go, should be about 10 bucks to QLD, i am at 4500 if you wanna check
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: EOI: RC Twister Bell 47 Helicopter With Reciept!!! 1 week old! Tue, 25 October 2005 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh what i mean't was thanks for offering and starting the bid hehe.
I'd like the $280-300 mark.
Its worth $360 and its less than 2 weeks old!
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: EOI: RC Twister Bell 47 Helicopter With Reciept!!! 1 week old! Tue, 25 October 2005 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah but i don't NEED it. i say should be about $9.50 to post here. so my best offer would be 150 + postage. but to make it easier i say 160 and you pay postage. its up to you Smile
Paranoid Android
Regular

August 2005
Re: EOI: RC Twister Bell 47 Helicopter With Reciept!!! 1 week old! Thu, 27 October 2005 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate no one needs an rc helicopter. they are just fun to muck around with.

however i doubt you'll get what your expecting of $280-$300
does it have a cable, or is that just a saftey tether?

neway, my bid $180 and ill pay for postage Very Happy

[Updated on: Thu, 27 October 2005 03:29]

TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: EOI: RC Twister Bell 47 Helicopter With Reciept!!! 1 week old! Thu, 27 October 2005 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They are worth $300 new. Mine is less than a week old, It has 2 batteries, one of them is BRAND new, still in wrapper. Comes with charger (and unit to run off AC adaptor), All up i spent $370 now, Askin $280-300 is a bargin considerin whats included...

$180 is still way too low..
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: EOI: RC Twister Bell 47 Helicopter With Reciept!!! 1 week old! Fri, 28 October 2005 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump any interest?
Can show workin.
Paranoid Android
Regular

August 2005
Re: EOI: RC Twister Bell 47 Helicopter With Reciept!!! 1 week old! Sun, 30 October 2005 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

They are worth $300 new

http://www.hobbycentretoyworld.com.au/main.php?are a=prodView&prodID=1076

this site advertises $250 for the helicopter package,

it doesnt matter what you spent, this is what they are worth now. new.

you said you were taking offers and the $180 still stands
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: EOI: RC Twister Bell 47 Helicopter With Reciept!!! 1 week old! Sun, 30 October 2005 13:33 Go to previous message
Thats Excluding Postage...

I have a brand new Battery and an adaptor to use the charger with AC mains, that actually cost $35,

So at ur figure... At $250 (plus postage) plus a $35 battery and a $35 Adaptor and say $10-$15 Postage your lookin at a value of about $335...

I'm askin $280-$300 for a unit thats been in the air for less than 10 minutes. I hardly think thats an unreasonable price...
I'm not interested for $180...

Any actual decent offers out there?

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Koda M200 Audiophile Front Speakers! Take ANY REASONABLE OFFER URGENT!!!
Next Topic:Assorted parts to suit ST185 GT4 Celica J spec- CHEAP
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 10:18:06 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0055758953094482 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.