Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Body and Interior » Riceburnas big cleanout!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
icon14.gif  Riceburnas big cleanout!! Tue, 25 October 2005 08:25 Go to next message
Hey all I have way too many parts im not using lying around so im hoping to get rid of them.

First up,damaged OIL/Amp Gauge,
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v605/riceburna73/2005_1025Image0003.jpg

Probably suit someone who just wants one in the car but isnt too fussed if it works or not,basically the needle for the amp has broken off the oil and amp writing has seen better days.i think with a little TLC it will come up great but you are going to have to be dedicated.Make an offer!

Good condition Oil Amp Gauge,works fine no scratches,i think they go for about $150 so offers above that will be fine.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v605/riceburna73/goodgauge.jpg

Pair of great condition TA22 seats BLACK,only a little bit of freying on the drivers shoulder,other than that not a crack or mark. looking for around the $150 mark,let me know if im dreaming Wink

Brand new mint amber lenses $80 bucks plus shipping or meet me somewhere in Syd metro to pick up.
Only 2 pairs left!

RA25 GT grill,This is in bloody great nick,chrome is perfect and undented.$160 Firm
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v605/riceburna73/2005_1025Image0012.jpg

TA22 ST grill has all the badges and center strip with dragon on it. i think these are a very close second to the GT for style,as seen in this photo.Make an offer around the $150 mark and its yours.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v605/riceburna73/stgrill.jpg

GT bonnet flutes.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v605/riceburna73/2005_1025Image0009.jpg

These are in excellent condition with only one little chip.Quick sale $160 plus shipping.

[Updated on: Tue, 25 October 2005 08:31]

Send a private message to this user    
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Riceburnas big cleanout!! Tue, 25 October 2005 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just one last not please only ask for extra photos if you are really keen rather than through habit,my dial up connection is at an all time crappy speed.

Cheers

Nath
74gt
Regular

October 2004
Re: Riceburnas big cleanout!! Tue, 25 October 2005 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Interested in the seats Riceburna...I'll get back to you ASAP
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Riceburnas big cleanout!! Tue, 25 October 2005 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good oil/amp gauge SOLD!

74 let me know what you want to do mate,if you like you can swap me your GT instrument cluster for them Laughing

If the flutes dont go by this week they will be going to the original person who wanted them but needed some time to get them.So they are only up for grabs untill Friday.

I May even sell my pride n joy!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v605/riceburna73/gtvaddges.jpg

Thats the GTV badge on the left,the right one would cost you your virginity Very Happy Looking for offers over $250 its MINT YALL!

[Updated on: Tue, 25 October 2005 11:11]

thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

ST/GT Bonnet vents Tue, 25 October 2005 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude,

Do you have the rest of the vents ?? Only half of them are pictured ???

Thanks,

Rod.
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: ST/GT Bonnet vents Wed, 26 October 2005 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thetoyman75 wrote on Tue, 25 October 2005 23:34

Dude,

Do you have the rest of the vents ?? Only half of them are pictured ???

Thanks,

Rod.

Sure do! But they havent been stripped like the vents so they still have some pretty thick black paint on them.
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Riceburnas big cleanout!! Wed, 26 October 2005 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GT bonnet flutes on hold for original bhuto.. Very Happy
74gt
Regular

October 2004
Re: Riceburnas big cleanout!! Wed, 26 October 2005 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburna73 wrote on Tue, 25 October 2005 21:04

74 let me know what you want to do mate,if you like you can swap me your GT instrument cluster for them Laughing

Actaully that sounds like a good idea...you have a PM!
72PASSEDU
Regular

December 2004
Re: Riceburnas big cleanout!! Thu, 27 October 2005 00:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Hey this stuff looks familiar Very Happy
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Riceburnas big cleanout!! Thu, 27 October 2005 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha it should,however im keeping the ones i got off you just couldnt be forked taking pics of mine which are nearly identical anyway Wink

48xmax
Regular

July 2005
Re: Riceburnas big cleanout!! Thu, 27 October 2005 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm after an original gear shifter knob.....manual, 5 speed. Got em? thnnx Smile
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Riceburnas big cleanout!! Thu, 27 October 2005 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
48xmax wrote on Thu, 27 October 2005 15:29

I'm after an original gear shifter knob.....manual, 5 speed. Got em? thnnx Smile

Dont we all! And If I ever did find one id probably not use it anyway incase of wearing it out Very Happy

One pair of ambers left guys,thiese can also be swapped for a set of clears and blue dragon badges!

Flutes gone
Seats pretty much gone,TA 022 ill let you know if it falls through.

Oil amp gauge gone but im thinking of selling my spare well when i get it from the US anyway so make an offer there if interested.

One ST grill sold but I wont be keeping the dragon strip on the one im getting over so if anyone needs that for their ST grill let me know.

Cheers
TA-022
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

March 2004
Re: Riceburnas big cleanout!! Thu, 27 October 2005 13:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Surprised thanks no dramas.
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Riceburnas big cleanout!! Mon, 31 October 2005 03:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bumpenhousenfunkenstein!

Most parts sold essays...

1 Pair of ambers left,i cant believe no one wants to swap them for a pair of clears and dragons Rolling Eyes

Whoever buys the ST grill get the damaged oil/amp gauge thrown in Surprised

thanks
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Riceburnas big cleanout!! Sun, 06 November 2005 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Price drop

TA22 ST grill --$100

RA GRill--100

Everything else sold!
roadrunner
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Riceburnas big cleanout!! Wed, 09 November 2005 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What is included with the st Grill, just the one grill or all the badges/second grill etc
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Riceburnas big cleanout!! Wed, 09 November 2005 10:15 Go to previous message
Hey alex,mate the st grill is the one at the top with all the trimming.Id take 70 bucks and those mesh headlight covers you have?? Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:group buy for lambo door kit
Next Topic:FS: Echo RS spoiler painted in pewter
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 19:16:42 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0074019432067871 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.