Toymods » General Car Talk » People of Campbelltown beware: Stolen Cars

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
People of Campbelltown beware: Stolen Cars Tue, 18 October 2005 00:54 Go to next message
Got on the train this morning looking out the window, just get to the last street of the industrial area of the station I get on at and there is a green Paseo pretty much everything bar the roof and parts of the rear burnt.

Then get another 500m down the track and then in the canal that runs next to the sports oval and behind bow bowing, there is what looks to be a Landrover Discovery tourched. Much worse than the paseo (no paint remained).

Then coming into ingleburn station just on the other side of the canal of the car holding yard there is a truck with its cab burnt out.

Just thought i'd give you guys a warning and just in case someone might own the paseo or know who owns it. By the looks of things it's just joyriders, that then burn the cars out or flogging simple things like stereos, or maybe using the vehicles in robberies.
  Send a private message to this user    
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: People of Campbelltown beware: Stolen Cars Tue, 18 October 2005 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There has been an increase in the number of these sorts of incidents in Canberra too (probably all over the place).

They generally steal the car, joyride or use it to get somewhere then torch it.

Scum Mad
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: People of Campbelltown beware: Stolen Cars Tue, 18 October 2005 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I suspect they were all done last night too as I hadn't noticed them previously and they didn't look like they'd been there long, and in terms of the paseo it right next to a factory so someone would of reported it being there pretty quickly.

Scum like this shit me and in terms of the truck not only is it someones vehicle but there source of income to. And when i say truck i mean it it was pretty big ie biggest size truck you'll get before going to a semi, the kind they use to take shit too and from tips etc.
Youngy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: People of Campbelltown beware: Stolen Cars Tue, 18 October 2005 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So it is pretty much business as usual in Campbelltown then right!
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: People of Campbelltown beware: Stolen Cars Tue, 18 October 2005 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol, where have you been RT142, this crap has been going on here forever. Our VL got stolen in camden! CAMDEN for god sakes.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: People of Campbelltown beware: Stolen Cars Tue, 18 October 2005 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Youngy wrote on Tue, 18 October 2005 18:09

So it is pretty much business as usual in Campbelltown then right!

Generally not three in a night all on the one strip
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: People of Campbelltown beware: Stolen Cars Tue, 18 October 2005 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
better lock the corona up as it could be next Sad
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: People of Campbelltown beware: Stolen Cars Tue, 18 October 2005 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SEXY 16 wrote on Tue, 18 October 2005 19:58

Lol don't laught they'll think its an easy target for a joyride and try and knock it off, it has an alarm and immoboliser though so if there just shit kickers going for joyrides that should be enough to deter them.
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: People of Campbelltown beware: Stolen Cars Tue, 18 October 2005 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Tue, 18 October 2005 19:59

SEXY 16 wrote on Tue, 18 October 2005 19:58

Lol don't laught they'll think its an easy target for a joyride and try and knock it off, it has an alarm and immoboliser though so if there just shit kickers going for joyrides that should be enough to deter them.

mate i can assure you i am not laughing...some scummy bastardo decided he wanted the keys to my manual statesman and took them from the office at work
needless to say they did not get the car for as soon as i noticed them gone i got the local tilt tray around and stuck it in the garage next door
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: People of Campbelltown beware: Stolen Cars Tue, 18 October 2005 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude this is campbelltown, this shit goes on every day you just dont always see it. i work in ingleburn industrial, theres a new burnt out car every day. just today on my road test i went past ingleburn station and theres a current model corolla up on blocks with the windows smashed otherwise nothing else done to it. such a waste but atleast it aint torched.

we had to leave a car out overnight at work (lancaster street) cause we couldnt fit another car in the workshop. we are in a row of units and the car was infront yet the next mourning all the windows were smashed. only time weve left a car out and thats what happened. it was a shitter anyway so we just towed it round the corner to the scrap metal yard Laughing
kdogg
Regular

November 2004
Re: People of Campbelltown beware: Stolen Cars Tue, 18 October 2005 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my better half works for the police department and has told me that the increase in high powered or modified cars, has increased the most in the c-town area. damn if only they would still my shitty hatchback Rolling Eyes
andyman
Regular

April 2003
Re: People of Campbelltown beware: Stolen Cars Wed, 19 October 2005 03:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i saw that landrover burnt out,i think it was done last week sometime, its been there for a while
WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: People of Campbelltown beware: Stolen Cars Wed, 19 October 2005 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i saw the truck this morning on the left as you go city bound.

xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: People of Campbelltown beware: Stolen Cars Fri, 21 October 2005 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I usually see a few stripped/torch/burnt cars infront of Pioneer park in Chester Hill.

Last time I saw what look to be a RAV4 sheel. COMPLETELY STRIPPED! Panels, all plastic interior, the wheels, EVERYTHING! Just a sheel, on a street that is quite common
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: People of Campbelltown beware: Stolen Cars Fri, 21 October 2005 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Shit. I better be careful. In a few weeks I need to go to Ctown and I was going to leave the '25 near the railway station over the weekend. I hope it stays safe.

seeyuzz
river
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: People of Campbelltown beware: Stolen Cars Sat, 22 October 2005 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude i hope your joking, id be scared to drive the 25 thru cambo let alone leave it unattended Shocked
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: People of Campbelltown beware: Stolen Cars Sat, 22 October 2005 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Fri, 21 October 2005 20:48

Hi,

Shit. I better be careful. In a few weeks I need to go to Ctown and I was going to leave the '25 near the railway station over the weekend. I hope it stays safe.

seeyuzz
river

River don't even think about doing that.
You are welcome to leave your car at my place, Casula at least it will still be in tact when you get back.
PM for more details if you like.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: People of Campbelltown beware: Stolen Cars Sat, 22 October 2005 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
same, if you are serious, i'll give you my mums details in Camden, it's a bus ride away, but if you are nice, she probably wouldn't mind driving you to the station Wink

Casula is more convenient tho Wink since it's actually on the train line..

My brothers shitbox KE30 got stolen and dumped at least 3 times from campbelltown station... the last time, they filled it up with petrol, left a couple of bags of shopping from a servo on the back eat, and left it in the middle of a kidies playground a few km away..

they also blew the starter motors rotor contacts as they just twisted wires together... so they drove until the starter literally went bang Sad

your car will either not be there, be striped, or burnt.. not good.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: People of Campbelltown beware: Stolen Cars Sat, 22 October 2005 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wouldn't park a car at a station in this area for more than the working hours on weekdays. Campbelltown is probably even worse than minto, i know many more ppl that have had there cars stolen from there than minto.

They tried to steal my sis's Pulsar from minto busted the lock but as it has central locking it did fuck all so they left it. Years back (befor i was born) my parents datto was stolen (200Bsx or something)
paulw85
Regular

February 2005
Re: People of Campbelltown beware: Stolen Cars Sun, 23 October 2005 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
neighbours 04 fiesta got stolen from outside their house the other week
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: People of Campbelltown beware: Stolen Cars Sun, 23 October 2005 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river as already said do not leave your car at any train station carparks within the ctown area.
if i were you i would take hiace up on his offer of parking it at his house.
Flem
Regular

May 2002
Re: People of Campbelltown beware: Stolen Cars Mon, 24 October 2005 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think the campbelltown area needs some trigger happy victorian police a good thief is a dead thief, hows the new shop going evo ?
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: People of Campbelltown beware: Stolen Cars Tue, 25 October 2005 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sweet dood, heaps better than the old place, but a little slow the last week or two. cept today, did a gearbox on a barina and a clutch + rear main on a widebody. pm me ill tell you how to do it in half the time doing it the evosti way not the toyota way hahaha Wink
kdogg
Regular

November 2004
Re: People of Campbelltown beware: Stolen Cars Wed, 26 October 2005 00:19 Go to previous message
River i live about 2 minutes walk from leumeah station and you are more than welcome to leave your car at my place if you want. I have a big arse dog, and someone is home at all hours of the day so it will be fine.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Halvsies on Redline diff oil?
Next Topic:18RC superchrger on trading post
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 11:57:20 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.006850004196167 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.