Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » *****KAAZ GROUP BUY LAST BATCH ALMOST HERE*****

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
inark
Regular

August 2004
*****KAAZ GROUP BUY LAST BATCH ALMOST HERE***** Thu, 06 October 2005 02:27 Go to next message
Just incase you guys are starting to get a little worried Very Happy

The last batch should be here within the next couple of weeks.

To everyone who isnt in this group buy this is not another one... merely information to those that were in on the original group buy. There will be no more group buys on these items at the 896 price we had them at.

Thanks and email me if you have any queries.

Cheers,

Ni
  Send a private message to this user    
agp2002
Regular

May 2005
Re: *****KAAZ GROUP BUY LAST BATCH ALMOST HERE***** Thu, 06 October 2005 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awsome, well still no rush for me Razz ill just wait till it arrives Razz

Thanks heaps for this awsome price.

Iain
inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: *****KAAZ GROUP BUY LAST BATCH ALMOST HERE***** Sun, 09 October 2005 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes... much thanks to Toby for that.

i didnt even end up getting one lol
but will keep everyone informed as the info comes in...

[Updated on: Wed, 12 October 2005 10:49]

inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: *****KAAZ GROUP BUY LAST BATCH ALMOST HERE***** Tue, 25 October 2005 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Everyone get their Diffs?
DRiiFT_King
Regular

November 2004
Re: *****KAAZ GROUP BUY LAST BATCH ALMOST HERE***** Tue, 25 October 2005 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so there all at merridan? mad, thanks,
agp2002
Regular

May 2005
Re: *****KAAZ GROUP BUY LAST BATCH ALMOST HERE***** Tue, 25 October 2005 22:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have the last batch come in??
._T_.
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: *****KAAZ GROUP BUY LAST BATCH ALMOST HERE***** Wed, 26 October 2005 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
umm...

well the last batch are actually in Melbourne.... however they are on the dock..... Sad stuck in the warfie strike.
i have no idea when we will get them - i'm hoping this week but more likely late next week or the following.

sorry guys, it's in the hands of the gods (or the dock "workers" actually)

T
agp2002
Regular

May 2005
Re: *****KAAZ GROUP BUY LAST BATCH ALMOST HERE***** Wed, 26 October 2005 00:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats cool, it looks like i will be paying the rest of mine off in some installments as the money im owed by people hasnt arrive yet.

Well no rush for me Razz

Iain
inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: *****KAAZ GROUP BUY LAST BATCH ALMOST HERE***** Wed, 26 October 2005 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bloody wharfies... dont they make enough money from the stuff they steal from our imports? Smile

wonder if my skyline will be held up cause of it

ps. sorry didnt mean to cause a frenzy... should have checked with T first.
DRiiFT_King
Regular

November 2004
Re: *****KAAZ GROUP BUY LAST BATCH ALMOST HERE***** Wed, 26 October 2005 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont think there is a strike, i read in the herald sun (so it might be bullshit) but appartently they changed there software at customs, and they have a back log of containers and shit like that!
inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: *****KAAZ GROUP BUY LAST BATCH ALMOST HERE***** Fri, 28 October 2005 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i saw a bit of flyover footage on the news... they were backed up a hell of a lot
._T_.
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: *****KAAZ GROUP BUY LAST BATCH ALMOST HERE***** Wed, 02 November 2005 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
diffs have finally arived.

last individuals will get messages/e-mails from me shortly in regard to payment & shipping or pickup

T
._T_.
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: *****KAAZ GROUP BUY LAST BATCH ALMOST HERE***** Fri, 11 November 2005 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still have not heard from Anthony Newland or Lyndon Molik.

all other diffs paid for

if Anthony or Lyndon want their diffs they should contact me asap - otherwise i have lots of people happy to take their diffs! - i will not be holding them for months.....

T
._T_.
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: *****KAAZ GROUP BUY LAST BATCH ALMOST HERE***** Mon, 14 November 2005 21:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all paid for diff's have been shipped (4)

still have not heard from Anthony or Lyndon - they risk losing their deposits shortly if they don't reply to messages or phone me......

T
._T_.
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: *****KAAZ GROUP BUY LAST BATCH ALMOST HERE***** Fri, 18 November 2005 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still waiting to hear back from Lyndon Molik. if anyone out there knows him please get him to contact me asap - or i will be reselling his diff very shorlty! (i think holding it for him for 4 weeks is enough)

T
agp2002
Regular

May 2005
Re: *****KAAZ GROUP BUY LAST BATCH ALMOST HERE***** Fri, 18 November 2005 04:57 Go to previous message
If no one gets in contact with him, i know of a buyer who is interested.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:CHEAP FMIC, $50, (GZ20 stock cooler)
Next Topic:18rc extractors 4/2/1 plus 2 celicas wrecking
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 1 23:11:05 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0061850547790527 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.