Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Parts Wanted » Delete thread please...

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
bloody_huge23
Regular

May 2002
Delete thread please... Thu, 20 October 2005 06:36 Go to next message
Cough Cough

[Updated on: Wed, 26 October 2005 07:00]

Send a private message to this user    
Kebin
Regular

January 2005
Re: FWD Extractors For 4AGE Thu, 20 October 2005 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive got some original extractors of my japspec 100kw.
are you looking for custom ones or original?
bloody_huge23
Regular

May 2002
Re: FWD Extractors For 4AGE Thu, 20 October 2005 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much you looking for? all im after is a lil bit more power. as i cant mod my fkin car because of the new P laws.
Kebin
Regular

January 2005
Re: FWD Extractors For 4AGE Thu, 20 October 2005 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm i thought the redtop and bluetop extractors would almost be the same?
im also wreckin a 86 red seca atm if you need any other parts

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=84274&start=0&rid=9115&S=1f9e5c25080 f82eea26f1d657b4f29e4
bloody_huge23
Regular

May 2002
Re: FWD Extractors For 4AGE Thu, 20 October 2005 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah they are the same. how much you want for them?
Leighp
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: FWD Extractors For 4AGE Thu, 20 October 2005 14:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ave some 20v ones
bloody_huge23
Regular

May 2002
Re: FWD Extractors For 4AGE Thu, 20 October 2005 22:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much peoples.
enki
Regular

August 2002
Re: FWD Extractors For 4AGE Fri, 21 October 2005 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$180 genie after market extractors for 100kw. They just need a good coat of HEAT PROOF PAINT!!!! The guy i bought them off hadn't done that and i had smoke porring out of my bonnet for the next week. Thats 4-2-1 extractors. You wont feel much of a change with extractors on power wise but they make a huge difference in the feel of the car much smoother and way better fuel economy. PM me back.
Leighp
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: FWD Extractors For 4AGE Sat, 22 October 2005 05:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know what ones i would go for.........but hey
enki
Regular

August 2002
Re: FWD Extractors For 4AGE Sat, 22 October 2005 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And which ones are they Leighp? The 20v ones that you obviously have to modify to fit? Please clarify..... Im not sayin my product is better than yours. There was no real need for your comment. He said he wanted more power i even went to the trouble of telling him what to expect so as a sales man im not doin to well thanks to honesty.

[Updated on: Sat, 22 October 2005 07:45]

bloody_huge23
Regular

May 2002
Re: FWD Extractors For 4AGE Sat, 22 October 2005 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i thought the 20V wouldnt need to be modified. Isnt all 4AGE exhaust manifold same?
enki
Regular

August 2002
Re: FWD Extractors For 4AGE Sat, 22 October 2005 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You better do your research a little bit or even better leighp might have the answer. 16v and 20v are a totally different head. Big and small port are a totally different head.
bloody_huge23
Regular

May 2002
Re: FWD Extractors For 4AGE Sat, 22 October 2005 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i knew they were completly dff heads however i just thought that the exhaust side may be the same..
Kebin
Regular

January 2005
Re: FWD Extractors For 4AGE Sun, 23 October 2005 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You can have mine for $70
Leighp
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: FWD Extractors For 4AGE Sun, 23 October 2005 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well allow me to explain:

firstly i PMed him,
secondly i was joking.....

"You wont feel much of a change with extractors on power wise but they make a huge difference in the feel of the car much smoother and way better fuel economy"......... Allow me to pick that comment... Extractors are there as a performance mod and to INCREASE performance and there is no known extractor that will increase your fuel economy as most of that is controled at the ecu, if anything it will blow fuel.

Thirdly Genies are SHIT, and that is from others experiences... they fall apart at the welds and other brandings on them fly off

That is if u want the truth and opinions.

yes there is a slight mod needed for a 20v ex,....NOTE HE HAS A 100KW not a 86KW....... all u need to do is re-drill the end holes and volla straght fit, and a weight reduction of 5kgs and larger more tuned pipes with professional welds. I stick by factory do you guys think that toyota would spend millions in R&D to make a crap product??

so allow me to ask the Q what would you do?

For the record I was not trying to FLAME any one or pay out anyones opinions or porduct but i am telling it as it is from my opions and experiences and trials and errors on and off many race tracks with many 4age type motors and vairiants (factory and aftermarket parts ie extractors, ecus etc)

[Updated on: Sun, 23 October 2005 03:55]

The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: FWD Extractors For 4AGE Sun, 23 October 2005 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"Etractors are there as a performance mod and to INCREASE performance"
If you reckon that leighp, why then did you send me a STOCK exhaust manifold for a 4age and pass them off as extractors?

bloody huge, advice would be to get a picture of what you are buying first, as after i receieved mine and realised what they were, he then said they were 'standard extractors.' yeah yeah.
September_Squall
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: FWD Extractors For 4AGE Sun, 23 October 2005 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Leighp wrote on Sun, 23 October 2005 13:52

Well allow me to explain:

firstly i PMed him,
secondly i was joking.....

"You wont feel much of a change with extractors on power wise but they make a huge difference in the feel of the car much smoother and way better fuel economy"......... Allow me to pick that comment... Extractors are there as a performance mod and to INCREASE performance and there is no known extractor that will increase your fuel economy as most of that is controled at the ecu, if anything it will blow fuel.

Thirdly Genies are SHIT, and that is from others experiences... they fall apart at the welds and other brandings on them fly off

That is if u want the truth and opinions.

yes there is a slight mod needed for a 20v ex,....NOTE HE HAS A 100KW not a 86KW....... all u need to do is re-drill the end holes and volla straght fit, and a weight reduction of 5kgs and larger more tuned pipes with professional welds. I stick by factory do you guys think that toyota would spend millions in R&D to make a crap product??

so allow me to ask the Q what would you do?

For the record I was not trying to FLAME any one or pay out anyones opinions or porduct but i am telling it as it is from my opions and experiences and trials and errors on and off many race tracks with many 4age type motors and vairiants (factory and aftermarket parts ie extractors, ecus etc)

There's so much BS and snake oil in here I can't even be bothered. Caveat emptor.
Leighp
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: FWD Extractors For 4AGE Sun, 23 October 2005 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AGREED. all i wanted to do was suggest that i have 20v ones, interesting to see how carcasm and jokes in forums do not really come across
enki
Regular

August 2002
Re: FWD Extractors For 4AGE Mon, 24 October 2005 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maybe you should use these in your comment so thing aren't taken the wrong way Laughing Laughing Laughing so you dont get Mad Mad and make yourself look Razz Razz
Leighp
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: FWD Extractors For 4AGE Mon, 24 October 2005 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not mad or stoopid, just experienced and know what u have is crap. simple.....like u and The Untouchable got what he asked for....... simple again.....did you notice that u were not on my good customer list BY the way, you are one of those problem customers that winges and whines and rants and raves when you ask for something, have it spelt out to you and still cant get it...... My suggestion is pictures for you as you cant read simple english.

[Updated on: Mon, 24 October 2005 10:12]

enki
Regular

August 2002
Re: FWD Extractors For 4AGE Mon, 24 October 2005 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Leigh mate i would have stopped along time back cos your making yourself look worse as a person. Take it easy and your still bagging my product out. I never once said anything about your salesman tactics or product. Im not about to get into a button pushing war with you and sorry i dont have the experience(you sound like your some god) and im pretty sure alot of people would agree that extractors dont actually make the car feel like its got more power, and how cant it help with fuel if the car is running more smoothly and freely it takes stress off the engine less work needed for things to move. I was putting about $24 a week in my gti after the extractors i was consistently putting $20. I have also had the same comment made by my mate who has an RX.
Leighp
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: FWD Extractors For 4AGE Mon, 24 October 2005 14:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
open for refute but i cant be bothered as you want to have a last say............ again all blown out based on lack of humour.... well at least this thread is being read now.
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: FWD Extractors For 4AGE Tue, 25 October 2005 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dear experienced leighp,

"Etractors are there as a performance mod and to INCREASE performance"
If you reckon that leighp, why then did you send me a STOCK exhaust manifold for a 4age and pass them off as extractors?

Go back and check your pm's and you will see that we conversed about EXTRACTORS, the ones you claim to INCREASE performance. You sent me a STANDARD exhaust manifold and you then class THEM as EXTRACTORS?

it doesnt matter. standard extractors or performance extractors, i still think you are pretty cool. and one day, just one day, i hope to have as much experience as you. i try hard each day to make as many track friends as you leighp, and oh! what i wouldnt give for just a tiny piece of all that 4age knowledge you have! damn, i dont even like talking about it, it makes me feel so inferior just comprehending the level you are at. please please please put me on your good buyers list!
anyway enough from me. lets all just sit round and listen to the man speak his word, i know im learning.
Leighp
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: FWD Extractors For 4AGE Tue, 25 October 2005 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well at least you understand some stuff untouchable, i thought u were a totalyl illiterate, upgrade from picture books to big words for you now, nice. And yes you are correct you could only dream for my knowledge and track status.

One suggestion to you LEARN TO READ as obviously you are still sore over the fact that I sent you what i said i would and you do not like it, Next time i am in Melb I will supply you with a kleanex for you to have a little cry with......
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: FWD Extractors For 4AGE Tue, 25 October 2005 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"i thought u were a totalyl illiterate, upgrade from picture books to big words for you now, nice. And yes you are correct you could only dream for my knowledge and track status."

"thought u were a totalyl illiterate?"....er, using the old cognitive inhibitor of perceiving others to have the same characteristics as you, leighp?

one suggestion back is to work on your sentence structure before you knock yourself off your own pedestal of credibility and stature.
i will accept your offer of the Kleenex, ill decline the kleanex.
and we are beginning to understand now that perhaps the problem was not that i couldn't read, but more that you couldn't write. so enzo ferrari, oh woops! i mean leighp, get your definition of extractors right before you go selling rusty old pieces of shit to people.
second suggestion: stop blowing wind up your own arse.

[Updated on: Tue, 25 October 2005 01:45]

Leighp
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: FWD Extractors For 4AGE Tue, 25 October 2005 01:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that typo's was placed to see if u can read, well done, maybe u may invest in a hard backed book now, that is assuming your attention span can may keep up.

as for wind "eh" if u have not noticed i do not give a shit about u or your pathetic refutes, as a matter of fact my work mates find your BS rather amusing and they say that it is making the morning more intersting....thus these forums are becoming a point of humour for about 300 of my employees, all laughing at u buddy.

maybe i should bring u a huggies as well cause u seem to be pooping your pants too much LOL.

The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: FWD Extractors For 4AGE Tue, 25 October 2005 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh shit! Embarassed you got me! check mate chack mate. i am so embarrased that you and all your work mates are laughing, that is horrible.
i have lost the internet battle. i concede.

can u please put me in your good buyers list??????

[Updated on: Tue, 25 October 2005 04:03]

Leighp
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: FWD Extractors For 4AGE Tue, 25 October 2005 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nope cause u r a problem buyer, do not pay ontime, and winge winge winge even over a year later. I recommend that u take the sour grapes out of sales then u may get somewhere.

[Updated on: Tue, 25 October 2005 04:34]

Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: FWD Extractors For 4AGE Tue, 25 October 2005 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you fucking sent him a stock manifold and not a set of 'performance extractors' you fucking dickhead.

hypocrite of the year you are.

you are a bad seller- advertising a product as something that it is not.

bloody huge, don't buy anything off leighp.

[Updated on: Tue, 25 October 2005 07:45]

The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: FWD Extractors For 4AGE Tue, 25 October 2005 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol here here
yeah enough of the psychological bullshit. leighp, you are a fucking knobhead. how could i have paid you late when you didnt send them till i desposited the money into your account?

and your avatar annoys me. change it.
Leighp
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: FWD Extractors For 4AGE Tue, 25 October 2005 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
go back and read your dates in your log wanker, it clearly spells that it took u an elongated period to pay.

do not bother to refute, u r a WOFTAM, go bother someone that cares

As fort he avitar is that the best u got? grow up

[Updated on: Tue, 25 October 2005 11:45]

The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: FWD Extractors For 4AGE Tue, 25 October 2005 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
leighp's word of the day: REFUTE

it was you who doesnt like COD right? which means i put the money in the bank BEFORE you sent it, the period of time before that has nothing to do with you.

at the very least we have denied you of one sale Laughing

where do you work? say hi to your buddies for me
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: FWD Extractors For 4AGE Tue, 25 October 2005 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
actually theyll all read it in the morning, hey guys, all run over and give leighp a high five when you read this
bloody_huge23
Regular

May 2002
Re: FWD Extractors For 4AGE Wed, 26 October 2005 06:59 Go to previous message
well by the looks of this im not buying extractors of toymods. im going to spend prob RRP for new ones. Everybody has now missd out on the sale because you all act like 10 year olds. *Mods Close thread please*
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Bigport Flywheel
Next Topic:springs or swayy bar
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 17:43:38 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0081329345703125 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.