Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Blue Print Project FLYNSX 229.5kws at 22.8psi Wed, 26 October 2005 08:31 Go to next message
Well guys like i said i will be doing a doc on project flynsx and all the work done and power that we hope it will pull.

Parts I bought as listed are

Aries 20thou Over size pistons
Shoot Peened Rods
Camtech 270 degree cams with a 312 lift
Adjustable Cam Gears From Ferdenz
GT2871r Garrett Turbo
Bosh hce 715 ignition coils
550cc injectors
TRD Copy springs
Toyota Genuine VRS Kit
New Genuine Oil Pump
ARP Head Bolts
ARP Rod nuts
Reco 20v lsd gear box 5speed
Cometic Metal Head Gasket
All new Genuine seals through out the motor

Parts Cost my price was about $4000
Retail would be about $6000 plus

All these Parts I got from Autobarn Chatswood

Polishing work carried out $600 as well guys done through metal king customs

Work that was done

Bottom end was sent to C & B motor reconditioners
full blue print balance bottom end
acid dip cleaned the block
crank was machined
Block was bored out 20fal to suit pistons
Over size bearing kit was used in bottom end
http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/571/img17499ph.jpg

http://img499.imageshack.us/img499/4467/img17568hd.jpg

Price on bottom end work done was about $1200 mates rates
rrp on this work is about $1800

Head was sent to to reconditioning place in seven hills
crack tested pressure tested all new valves were put in all new seals springs were replaced cams were set all new buckets schims etc
http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/8571/img17837ys.jpg

http://img497.imageshack.us/img497/2122/img17872lc.jpg

Yet again mates rates $300
rrp would be about $600 for this work

Brad AKA Mr Plow built the bottom end and put the motor back together for me we used a cometic metal headgasket 1.1mm thick

http://img483.imageshack.us/img483/4310/img17843zb.jpg

http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/2505/img17855nz.jpg

Brad hard at work in this photo whats that Brad YASSO!

Next the turbo and all the belts and pullys were put back on the motor

http://img496.imageshack.us/img496/8048/img17914gt.jpg

http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/782/img17931jh.jpg

http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/818/img18089yi.jpg

LOL Brad making love to my engine hmmm I think you need to get out more mate to many late nights working on flyn.

After that the motor was droped back into the car and this is what the finished product looks like.

http://www.toymods.net/images/zoom2/IZPVXO/viewsize/puzzleman19.jpg

Iam in the process of running the motor in hoping to get it dynoed next week guys hoping to see some good results out of it. I will be running up to 25psi on full boost with redline set at about 9000rpms.

Approx cost inc parts was about $6000 and thats not including Brads Labour on top as well.

Big thanks to Brad for all his helping with building the motor big thanks to Tim at Autobarn Chatswood for all his help with getting parts for me thanks to Sam at Metal King for all the polishing work as well.

[Updated on: Mon, 07 November 2005 13:10]

Send a private message to this user    
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Blue Print Project FLYNSX Wed, 26 October 2005 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FLYNSX wrote on Wed, 26 October 2005 18:31

Shoot Pin Rods

eh? Confused
pr1nce
Regular

April 2004
Re: Blue Print Project FLYNSX Wed, 26 October 2005 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think he means 'Shot Peened'

tough buildup.
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: Blue Print Project FLYNSX Wed, 26 October 2005 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you do know arias pistons are at the bottom of the forged pistons? youll be tempting fate with them and standard rods at 9000rpm and 25psi.there is no point reving it to 9000rpm when you have 25psi and as its not a track car there isnt any point as its fwd?i hope its oringed and has a reciever and copper gasket as you will be pushing a shim gasket.to run 9000rpm and 25psi and keep it alive you really need to do the engine properly.
mick
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: Blue Print Project FLYNSX Wed, 26 October 2005 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol iam sorry and here i was thinking that it was a proper rebuild Rolling Eyes i done my research into the motor and shoot peening the rods is just as good as forged rods forged rods are $1700 my price shoot peening cost me about 5th of that. There is a MR2 out there shoot peened rods running 25psi and he is running in the 9sec quarter mile. As for bottom of the market arias pistons i think the standard ze ones would be lower then the arias. Look at joel on this forum with his 4agte celica standard bottom end on 25psi easy. Cool. Ill take my chances with the rebuild iam sure it will hold up fine
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Blue Print Project FLYNSX Wed, 26 October 2005 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shot peen... peened by "shot"... Wink

looks purdy
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Blue Print Project FLYNSX Wed, 26 October 2005 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but you put the engine in around the wrong way Razz
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: Blue Print Project FLYNSX Wed, 26 October 2005 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont worry im sure it wont be long till we see more pics of the engine out...jokes dan Wink
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Blue Print Project FLYNSX Wed, 26 October 2005 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why you putting a 4age in an NSX
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Blue Print Project FLYNSX Thu, 27 October 2005 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stradlater wrote on Thu, 27 October 2005 09:02

Why you putting a 4age in an NSX

Dude it's not a FLY NSX, it's a FLYN SX!! Razz

Are you going to give it a shot of NOS as well? Embarassed Embarassed Razz

Where did you get the plenum design from? It looks HUGE!

Good luck with the new engine. Smile
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Blue Print Project FLYNSX Thu, 27 October 2005 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
9000 rpm? on 270's? and no porting?

plus i didnt see any listing of new retainers or SUB... *ping*

as for doing your research and finidng that shoot pinning rods are just as good as forged rods (are the stock rods cast??) i suggest you go to a different library

good luck - we'll wait and see if you can blow the bonnet of the car agin with this one...

[Updated on: Thu, 27 October 2005 01:01]

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Blue Print Project FLYNSX Thu, 27 October 2005 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Thu, 27 October 2005 01:04]

FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: Blue Print Project FLYNSX Thu, 27 October 2005 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed_ma61 wrote on Thu, 27 October 2005 10:59

9000 rpm? on 270's? and no porting?

plus i didnt see any listing of new retainers or SUB... *ping*

as for doing your research and finidng that shoot pinning rods are just as good as forged rods (are the stock rods cast??) i suggest you go to a different library

good luck - we'll wait and see if you can blow the bonnet of the car agin with this one...

the head is fully ported and polished from b4

there is a mr2 out there on standard big port rods shoot peen running 25psi everyday and he is doing 9sec quarter mile runs as for the 9000rpm at the end of the day its up to Dav Flood who is tuning the car to decide were to set rev limter 9000 would be nice but I will leave it up to him.

UM and also i never blew the bonnet off the car either typical roumours as usual Rolling Eyes First time rebuilding motor from ground up sure it will be fine. I trust Brads judgement.
September_Squall
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Blue Print Project FLYNSX Thu, 27 October 2005 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Doesn't it make more sense to set your rev limit considering the max. piston speed acceptable for the metallurgical qualities of your given bottom end configuration, rather than just letting the tuner have his way with it?
September_Squall
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Blue Print Project FLYNSX Thu, 27 October 2005 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/818/img18089yi.jpg
I'd trust his judgement too.

BTW, doesn't this thread belong in Member's Rides or something?

[Updated on: Thu, 27 October 2005 02:53]

oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Blue Print Project FLYNSX Thu, 27 October 2005 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
please... shot peen.... to peen/pein with "SHOT"

think ballpein hammer... but using metal "shot" instead of the hammer Very Happy.. ie like buckSHOT... small metal balls that used to be shot from a gun.... and they pein/peen the surface.... Wink
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Blue Print Project FLYNSX Thu, 27 October 2005 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any reason why you quoted the first post. Razz As for the engine looks good but 9000rpm and 25psi on a FWD street/show car. Can anyone say dyno queen Razz .
go_the_datt
Regular

February 2005
Re: Blue Print Project FLYNSX Thu, 27 October 2005 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey best of luck with the tunning/ running in ect. this is the turbo that im thinking of useing for my build let us know how the turbo mates up with the combo u have.ie lag ect. as ive been doing research into all aspecs of my build, have you worked out your duty cycle on your injectors @25psi. ive seen your running 550cc.
best of luck with it tho
cheers ben
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Blue Print Project FLYNSX Thu, 27 October 2005 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Thu, 27 October 2005 12:57

Any reason why you quoted the first post. Razz As for the engine looks good but 9000rpm and 25psi on a FWD street/show car. Can anyone say dyno queen Razz .

Does that really bother/affect you? Its going to be a weekend car and also used for cruises Very Happy

Septembersquall: Brad does know his stuff, so i'd trust him alot more than any other workshop who claim they do 'great' work Very Happy
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: Blue Print Project FLYNSX Thu, 27 October 2005 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dimmy77_03 wrote on Thu, 27 October 2005 17:31

Corona RT142 wrote on Thu, 27 October 2005 12:57

Septembersquall: Brad does know his stuff, so i'd trust him alot more than any other workshop who claim they do 'great' work Very Happy

really!well i cant tell you how stupid that sounds!so you telling us race guys that the a million dollars plus worth of equipment that we should all send our big dollar engines over to brad{this isnt aimed at brad!}.
Laughing Laughing Laughing
mick
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: Blue Print Project FLYNSX Thu, 27 October 2005 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FLYNSX wrote on Wed, 26 October 2005 21:21

lol iam sorry and here i was thinking that it was a proper rebuild Rolling Eyes i done my research into the motor and shoot peening the rods is just as good as forged rods forged rods are $1700 my price shoot peening cost me about 5th of that. There is a MR2 out there shoot peened rods running 25psi and he is running in the 9sec quarter mile. As for bottom of the market arias pistons i think the standard ze ones would be lower then the arias. Look at joel on this forum with his 4agte celica standard bottom end on 25psi easy. Cool. Ill take my chances with the rebuild iam sure it will hold up fine

who the hell told you a standard rod was as good as a forged h-beam rod?they are having you on big time flyn.they are no were near as strong.flyn i think its great you going to push the envelope but a good 4ag caost around the $10 000 mark and thats to me so you would add 20% plus to people in the trade and then more for retail.dont expect many km's at 25psi and 9000rpm with your setup.i speak from experience not from what i have read.as i always tell people i do high output engines"its all about compromise".
mick
p.s good luck and i want it to go hard and fast.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Blue Print Project FLYNSX Thu, 27 October 2005 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kingmick wrote on Thu, 27 October 2005 17:51

really!well i cant tell you how stupid that sounds!so you telling us race guys that the a million dollars plus worth of equipment that we should all send our big dollar engines over to brad{this isnt aimed at brad!}.
Laughing Laughing Laughing
mick

Well i can tell you i've known many people who've paid alot of $$$ to workshops only to have a 2nd rate job done on the engine, so i'd be VERY cautious about trusting any workshop.

Brad is a trusted mate who does know his stuff...
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: Blue Print Project FLYNSX Thu, 27 October 2005 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i believe it was"any other workshop who claim they do good work"
if you cant see how stupid that is,well i cant help you.never seen a workshop that claims they do average or crap work.so what you are saying is that every workshop in the world besides brad's is crap!
mick
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Blue Print Project FLYNSX Thu, 27 October 2005 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
exactly whats the point of doing a ground up rebuild with a 9000rpm rev limit in mind and not replacing the rods with aftermarket forged ones dosent make any sense that you skimp on $1500-2000 only to find that not too long in the distance future that the rod wants to leave the block spraying oil all over that pritty blue engine bay Rolling Eyes
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: Blue Print Project FLYNSX Thu, 27 October 2005 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For last time what have I been saying, I have the big port rods in my car.From the research I have done and mods other ppl have done and also from Brads experience there is not need to spend shit load of money on forged rods when shoot peen rods will do the job just as good for about the 5th of the price of forged rods. As for 9000rpm like i said at the end of the day be up to the tuner if he thinks i should take it to 9000rpms and he thinks it is save then i will if not then i wont.
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Blue Print Project FLYNSX Thu, 27 October 2005 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yup, price is the only difference in them thar rods...
oakmont
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: Blue Print Project FLYNSX Thu, 27 October 2005 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys alot of experienced ppl here have given their opinions on the rods....lets give it time for this car to go.if it doesnt break then good.if it does then im sure the 'i told u so' will so firing in.time will tell
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: Blue Print Project FLYNSX Thu, 27 October 2005 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
next thursday it gets tuned results be up thursday nite
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Blue Print Project FLYNSX Thu, 27 October 2005 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it's not as simple as that..
rods usually fail by fatigue (or by rod bolts, but lets ass-u-me rods)...
fatigue is related to magnitude and cycles of loading

load is pretty much proportional to the square of the rpm. double rpm = 4 times load

all rods have a fatigue load limit, above which, any higher load will continue to get the rods closer to failure.

so above a certain rpm, every rod will fail, but that rpm is different for each rod.

the number of cycles to failure is also different..

so with high revving motors.. it's not a matter of _will_ it fail.. but _when_ more revs x time = sooner failure...

"it may not happen overnight, but it will happen :P"

so while it may survive the tune at 9000rpm, how many minutes or hours of 9000rpm will it tolerate before it pops?

FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: Blue Print Project FLYNSX Thu, 27 October 2005 14:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm that is so true Cool
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Blue Print Project FLYNSX Thu, 27 October 2005 14:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FLYNSX wrote on Fri, 28 October 2005 00:27

hmmm that is so true Cool

whatever happens... it's a data point Very Happy
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: Blue Print Project FLYNSX Mon, 07 November 2005 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/2474/img0493resized6ly.jpg

what more can i say Cool
September_Squall
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Blue Print Project FLYNSX Mon, 07 November 2005 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can we see the rest of the graph?
insalubrity_macca
Regular

September 2004

Re: Blue Print Project FLYNSX Mon, 07 November 2005 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this was taken with my phone.

congrats dan. and theres more power to come as of yet. the bloke said he doesnt wanna push it passed 22 psi in fear of the ecu sparking up or something. If dan gets a CDI unit the guy thinks he can take it beyond 30 psi and beyond 250 kw.

heres a shot i got off my phone of the full dyno sheet.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v702/insalubrity_macca/Dan.jpg
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Blue Print Project FLYNSX 229.5kws at 22.8psi Tue, 08 November 2005 00:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nothing against a shot peened rod, but myself i would've forked out for the forged H-beams.

Why?

• In most cases they are lighter than their factory counterpart
  • They typically have a greater fatigue load limit, as Oldorollas said - so whilst the shot peened right might handle the power/rpm... it wont handle it as long as the forged h-beamer will
  • When you add up your ARP rod bolts and other bits to your shot-peened standard rod, the cost difference isnt that great
  • Engineering "HEAD ROOM" (you older guys know what i mean)

Nevertheless... that is an impressive power figure, and i hope to see it matched with an impressive 1/4 mile.
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: Blue Print Project FLYNSX 229.5kws at 22.8psi Tue, 08 November 2005 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i still got more power to go as well get the cdi unit run more boost the engine still running abit rich
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: Blue Print Project FLYNSX 229.5kws at 22.8psi Tue, 08 November 2005 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dan, very nice...im impressed

you coming to the toymods drag night tomorrow?
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Blue Print Project FLYNSX 229.5kws at 22.8psi Tue, 08 November 2005 03:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i noticed that max power was at less than 9000 rpm Rolling Eyes
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Blue Print Project FLYNSX 229.5kws at 22.8psi Tue, 08 November 2005 04:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4agte wrote on Tue, 08 November 2005 14:20

i noticed that max power was at less than 9000 rpm Rolling Eyes

something more in the 6's i believe
i also love the careful 'framing' of the first graph Laughing

anyhoo - good numbers none the less *reaches for bleed valve*

[Updated on: Tue, 08 November 2005 04:36]

riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Blue Print Project FLYNSX 229.5kws at 22.8psi Tue, 08 November 2005 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Excellent work mate,not really my cup of tea car wise but you cant argue with that type of power output.Well done!

Give the bloke a break about the rods,im sure with the amount of money he has spent he wasnt going to risk it over a measley 1700 bucks.

i want know how your going to keep the thing in a straight line with that much power/torque
Very Happy
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Blue Print Project FLYNSX 229.5kws at 22.8psi Tue, 08 November 2005 05:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think there's wheelspin through every gear right dan Wink

Definitely need wider tyres and LSD Very Happy
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: Blue Print Project FLYNSX 229.5kws at 22.8psi Tue, 08 November 2005 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburna73 wrote on Tue, 08 November 2005 16:37

Excellent work mate,not really my cup of tea car wise but you cant argue with that type of power output.Well done!

Give the bloke a break about the rods,im sure with the amount of money he has spent he wasnt going to risk it over a measley 1700 bucks.

i want know how your going to keep the thing in a straight line with that much power/torque
Very Happy

thats right i wouldnt have risked it for the sake trying to save $1700 i know the rods in it will be fine.

I got a lsd gear box for it going to get rebuilt and get all the gears frozen and strengthen
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Blue Print Project FLYNSX 229.5kws at 22.8psi Tue, 08 November 2005 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice power figure Smile

Any idea though why it appears that the tuner backed off at relatively low RPM's before max power had been reached? Would have been interesting to see how the porting & big cams affected its ability to hold power past 7k.
MR PLOW
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Blue Print Project FLYNSX 229.5kws at 22.8psi Tue, 08 November 2005 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
congrates dan good to see a print out like that mate, just gotta get the cdi unit and close the spark plug gap about .02mm to stop the spark from blowing out so then you can run that lil bit more boost and even throwing in a set of those bosch 4 pronged plugs in it...

king mick you seem very knowledgable but mate not payin out on you or anything but the copper head gaskets are being taken over by the metal ones something chronic in the turbo scene as far as i have noticed.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Blue Print Project FLYNSX 229.5kws at 22.8psi Tue, 08 November 2005 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dimmy77_03 wrote on Tue, 08 November 2005 16:43

I think there's wheelspin through every gear right dan Wink

Definitely need wider tyres and LSD Very Happy

that makes me wonder....
what is the maximum acceleration from a FWD...
with all this power you get a lot of weight transfer to the rear...

more power to ground = more acceleration = more weight transfer = less traction = less power to ground

so where is the limit beyond which you cannot put power to ground? are we talking 200kw? or 300kw?

any ideas??

anyonme know the CG of a rolla?
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Blue Print Project FLYNSX 229.5kws at 22.8psi Tue, 08 November 2005 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wonder how long the C-series box and its puny CV shafts are going to last with that much power?

Might i recommend an E58 lsd box Smile
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Blue Print Project FLYNSX 229.5kws at 22.8psi Tue, 08 November 2005 23:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Old Corollas: he needs some super stiff suspension to reduce weight transfer and some wheelie bars that are setup stiff also. That is how the FWD's seem to hookup when they are making some power. And the most important thing is slicks. I have seen a fair few FWD cars running high 13's at 120 mph Razz
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Blue Print Project FLYNSX 229.5kws at 22.8psi Wed, 09 November 2005 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Double post Embarassed

[Updated on: Wed, 09 November 2005 00:11]

dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Blue Print Project FLYNSX 229.5kws at 22.8psi Wed, 09 November 2005 00:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im not sure of dan's suspension setup, but i think it is stiff as all hell, full koni adjustables, not sure if there are coilovers Confused
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Blue Print Project FLYNSX 229.5kws at 22.8psi Wed, 09 November 2005 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man what a bitch fest! how many people wanna hack on him!

so he has said a comment that aint true here and there lets burn him at the stake!!!

well done dude

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

horses for courses
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: Blue Print Project FLYNSX 229.5kws at 22.8psi Wed, 09 November 2005 07:00 Go to previous message
cheers craig i know some ppl appriciate the work that i have done and all the dramas i have gone through but at long last it has finally payed off. Yes i got full koni adjustable hight and dampner control shocks and coil over kit going to buy some road semi slicks and see how i go.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:KE55 -> TA22 Pedal box + Hydraulic Clutch conversion
Next Topic:KE10 Disc Conversion Questions
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 23:54:27 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0074021816253662 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.