Toymods » The Outhouse » stupid sayings

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: stupid sayings Thu, 06 October 2005 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spot the virgin^^^^^^^^^ Laughing
  Send a private message to this user    
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: stupid sayings Thu, 06 October 2005 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Spot the virgin^^^^^^^^^ Laughing

Laughing

I hope you clicked on the link in my sig and voted Indi
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: stupid sayings Thu, 06 October 2005 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahaha I just voted. I gave him a 10 because I like computer nerds Embarassed especially ones that take good photos of me drifting Very Happy
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: stupid sayings Thu, 06 October 2005 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Hahaha I just voted. I gave him a 10 because I like computer nerds especially ones that take good photos of me drifting

You just lost the r3sp3kt of many forum members and it sound like you need glasses Laughing

Just kidding, old Rona is a bit of a spunk-rat hey Confused
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: stupid sayings Fri, 07 October 2005 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
one related to the "can i go to the toilet?":

"i hope so!"

Rolling Eyes
secagirl
Occasional Poster

April 2004

Re: stupid sayings Fri, 14 October 2005 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
see ya round like a rissole/ ringworm. come on, enough with that already.
ToyCam
Regular

April 2003
Re: stupid sayings Mon, 17 October 2005 14:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I work in a petrol station...

"Where do I put the fuel additive"
"Geeze, was looking at the Litre, not dollars"
With a full forecourt and no pointing " mines the car over there"
"mythbusters says mobiles dont cause fires"

All time favourite...

Every 2nd customer "Geeze, petrol's expensive..." (IT'LL ALWAYS BE EXPENSIVE DAMN IT!! YOU WERE BITCHING WHEN IT WAS 60c/L AND YOU'LL BE BITCHING WHEN ITS $3/l)
[/rant]
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: stupid sayings Tue, 18 October 2005 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
another ones i got at the servo:

Me "want a bag" Customer "Nah, i left her down the road"

"whats with the price of fuel? its 3 cents cheaper down the road"
maybe they should have filled up there instead
zasa
Regular

October 2004

Re: stupid sayings Tue, 18 October 2005 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"at the end of the day" is one of the most annoying expressions one can include in a sentence.

Or

using the word "literally" to describe an occurence.

A former workmate used "at the end of the day" in EVERY sentence spoken, it gave me the shits! I felt like stabbing her with my pen.

[Updated on: Tue, 18 October 2005 04:39]

ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: stupid sayings Tue, 18 October 2005 04:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zasa, at the end of the day they are just meaningless words........and at the end of the day you can just forget all about her while you drive home in your car, which at the end of the day is literally just a celica..........

[Updated on: Tue, 18 October 2005 04:42]

zasa
Regular

October 2004

Re: stupid sayings Tue, 18 October 2005 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mad
GTtwin
Regular

August 2005
Re: stupid sayings Thu, 20 October 2005 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Learn from havabeer:

NEVER EVER GO UP TO SOMEONE WHO WORKS IN RETAIL AND SAY: "KEPPING YA BUSY"?

It's a sure fire way to piss that person right up the wall.

A bit off topic but my workshop is right next to the pickup and delivery door of a busy retailer in Newcastle. My Install bay has a big sign that says, "Car Installation Bay". The door next to mine says "Pickups and deliveries".

SO DON'T FUCKING COME UP TO ME WHEN I HAVE TOOLS ALL OVER GROUND AND A CAR HALF PULLED APART AND ASK, "IS THIS IS WHERE I PICK UP MY TELLY"?

Then they get all offended when i'm extreamly rude to them and ask if they are illiterate! Can't please everyone I spose.

[Updated on: Thu, 20 October 2005 09:17]

corona crew
Regular

July 2005
Re: stupid sayings Sun, 23 October 2005 14:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when im with my mum and i get somehtying to eat at mcdonalds or watever, she never orders anything but then she's always fucking taking my fries. this fuckin shit me right off, Why couldnt she have just gotten herself some fries and not steal mine Evil or Very Mad
u nkow on second thoughts this isnt really a saying is it title could be changed to "annoying things annoying people do"

[Updated on: Sun, 23 October 2005 15:01]

oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: stupid sayings Sun, 23 October 2005 17:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
corona crew wrote on Mon, 24 October 2005 00:58

when im with my mum and i get somehtying to eat at mcdonalds or watever, she never orders anything but then she's always fucking taking my fries. this fuckin shit me right off, Why couldnt she have just gotten herself some fries and not steal mine Evil or Very Mad
u nkow on second thoughts this isnt really a saying is it title could be changed to "annoying things annoying people do"

sounds like it's time to "leave the nest" "spread your wings and fly" "set up your own little patch" "make your mark on the world"

or just move out Razz.... or stop buyign macdonalds Razz
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: stupid sayings Sun, 23 October 2005 20:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
corona crew wrote on Mon, 24 October 2005 00:58

I do this to my kids all the time. It's just a little pay back for all the times they sat on my lap for dinner and ate half of my dinner instead of theirs.
corona crew
Regular

July 2005
Re: stupid sayings Mon, 24 October 2005 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im not gonna move out at 17 i think ill scab off the olds for a lil longer

and hi ace, i dont do it to my mum cos i know how much it shits me when she takes my food, so i dont take hers, especially when i asked her if she wanted to order anything. Damn it shits me
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: stupid sayings Mon, 24 October 2005 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
corona crew wrote on Mon, 24 October 2005 16:41

and hi ace, i dont do it to my mum cos i know how much it shits me when she takes my food, so i dont take hers, especially when i asked her if she wanted to order anything. Damn it shits me

LOL, Did you actually read what you wrote.
corona crew
Regular

July 2005
Re: stupid sayings Tue, 25 October 2005 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does it sound like im a greedy pig?.. it does doesnt it or is it something dirty... cos even tho im a 17 yr old my mind isnt that dirty or is it Crying or Very Sad
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: stupid sayings Tue, 25 October 2005 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sigh.. not dirty.. just a little thick Razz

what he is trying to say is.. that when you were a kid, no doubt you wold have taken your parents food, much to the their chagrin, so now that you are older, your mum is deliberately trying to get you back for all those years that you nicked her food...

or she's trying not to eat shit, but still likes the taste......

not... literally.. of course......
corona crew
Regular

July 2005
Re: stupid sayings Tue, 25 October 2005 13:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh ok im pretty sure that i didnt take her food but i probably did, still i was little come on!! gimme a freakin break it probably pisses her off to so i reckon ill start doing it again hhehehehe
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: stupid sayings Tue, 25 October 2005 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
corona crew wrote on Tue, 25 October 2005 23:51

oh ok im pretty sure that i didnt take her food but i probably did, still i was little come on!! gimme a freakin break it probably pisses her off to so i reckon ill start doing it again hhehehehe

heh heh, that's the spirit Very Happy
corona crew
Regular

July 2005
Re: stupid sayings Tue, 25 October 2005 13:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah give em a lil tasteof there own medicine Laughing Laughing
**high five**

Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: stupid sayings Tue, 25 October 2005 20:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolling Eyes No mate nothing dirty.
What I was referring to was.
Quote:

But for the small amount of YOUR FOOD that YOUR MUM might steal.
Quote:

...she never orders anything but then she's always fucking taking my fries. this fuckin shit me right off, Why couldnt she have just gotten herself some fries and not steal mine.

It sounds like she does not want you to buy her a full lot of fries or a burger, she just has a couple because they are there.
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: stupid sayings Tue, 25 October 2005 22:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OH MY GOD!!!!! all you boys with no respect for your mothers...
if my children ever speak to me like that there would be some severe consenquences
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: stupid sayings Thu, 27 October 2005 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this guy my dad knows he is a grave digger.
his daughter is ohhh sooo fine ! one of the best looking girls i've ever seen.
anyways he starts his storys with "i tell you not one word of a lie"
i can hear him say that a mile away he has some great stories too.

Mookie
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: stupid sayings Thu, 27 October 2005 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Everytime I see a guy at my work he shoots me a "Ya winnin' champ?"

First time was funny, now its just annoying.

Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: stupid sayings Thu, 27 October 2005 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have a habit of saying "have fun with it" when i say good bye

skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: stupid sayings Thu, 27 October 2005 22:24 Go to previous message
Mookie wrote on Thu, 27 October 2005 22:57

i have a habit of saying "have fun with it" when i say good bye

since im currently studying for my hsc (almost over! woot! Very Happy ), whenever i say on msn "see ya, i gotta go do some study" they say "have fun!"

Mad
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Videos and pictures of a running Bourke Engine...
Next Topic:need to sell
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:43:48 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0051259994506836 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.