Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Videos and pictures of a running Bourke Engine...

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Videos and pictures of a running Bourke Engine... Wed, 26 October 2005 14:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message

it's farken hot!!!!

http://www.madsk.dk/uploaded_images/p415b%5B1%5D-763561.jpg
http://classes.berklee.edu/tech02/birczynski/M400front_folded.jpg
http://www.thegreenhead.com/technology/images/m400-flying-skycar-2.jpg
  Send a private message to this user    
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Videos and pictures of a running Bourke Engine... Wed, 26 October 2005 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://media.moller.com/Flight030323-320WebMovie.m p4
86tt
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Videos and pictures of a running Bourke Engine... Wed, 26 October 2005 14:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh my god, did you really think you've became a national hero and suddenly you're everyone's idol and start going on about your life, your dream and what you like? Surprised Honestly, who cares? You should save these and host them on your personal homepage! Or talk about them in a dating website instead! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Videos and pictures of a running Bourke Engine... Wed, 26 October 2005 14:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
86tt wrote on Thu, 27 October 2005 00:35

oh my god, did you really think you've became a national hero and suddenly you're everyone's idol and start going on about your life, your dream and what you like? Surprised Honestly, who cares? You should save these and host them on your personal homepage! Or talk about them in a dating website instead! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

don't worry, it's ok for you to feel inadequate
Laughing Laughing Laughing

and why is it that you feel like you can comment on the validity of the bourke engine? your background is?
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Videos and pictures of a running Bourke Engine... Wed, 26 October 2005 14:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i reckon, stop talking up all this bullshit and build your own Bourke engine... plans are only $24.95 plus shipping and handling...

oops, $59.95 expensive suckers Razz
http://www.teslatech.info/ttstore/books/290003.htm

[Updated on: Wed, 26 October 2005 16:01]

oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Videos and pictures of a running Bourke Engine... Wed, 26 October 2005 14:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.niquette.com/books/sophmag/bourke.htm
86tt
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Videos and pictures of a running Bourke Engine... Wed, 26 October 2005 14:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha... and you wonder why people think you're self-centered... Rolling Eyes

there's no need to disclose my background, I am not commenting on the validity of the engine, I'm neutral in this aspect, I certainly are not claiming that it works, nor would I want to pretend that I know everything and dismiss the idea, there are 3+ motoring/engineering groups (Bourke Engine, Vaux Engine, VLB Engine etc.) and many more people out there actively working, building and testing the engine, and I do not see any evil motives for these people to pretend the engine works when it doesn't, even if they make any money selling "ebooks" I doubt it's a lot of money considering the time they spent putting up websites, pictures and videos, replying the guessbook etc, and I'm sure there's better way for them to make money!! And I don't understand how someone can use the excuse that just because they sell ebooks, they have a bad motive and you're certainly trying to paint everyone black when people don't agree with your idea! When was the last time you went to a bookshop and how much you paid for your book? Do you go inside bookshops and critise every author that wrote a book that doesn't agree with your "ideas" and "knowledge"?

As I said in the last thread, that I have no idea with metal fabrication, thus the reason why I asked if anyone had tried building one, so since you're the smartest person here, you should be the hero and get the plans to build one, to prove that the engine doesn't work! And why would I need hydrogen? Did you get confused again? Rolling Eyes
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Videos and pictures of a running Bourke Engine... Wed, 26 October 2005 15:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
which would you rather experiment with...

this internet urban myth, that was "suppressed" by "them" and thats why it is not used today (although the presence of a US army bourke engine indicates that is was tried and discarded Wink )
http://bourke-engine.com/
http://bourke-engine-project.com/

or this aussie invention that seems like it might have a future of some sort??
http://www.revetec.com/

it also uses a scotch yoke of sorts, but is not steeped in so much intahnet mystery Razz you can even buy shares in the company Wink
http://www.revetec.com/files/_images/cce2004_05.preview.jpg
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Videos and pictures of a running Bourke Engine... Wed, 26 October 2005 15:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing Eye Spin Sleep

Damn this is some funny shit... 86tt, you are the stuff of legend!!! So stubborn and also so very, very dumb. What a combo!!!!!!1111eleventwelve
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Videos and pictures of a running Bourke Engine... Wed, 26 October 2005 15:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The human race is doomed...
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Videos and pictures of a running Bourke Engine... Wed, 26 October 2005 15:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message

oldcorolla self-centred???[ 16 vote(s) ]
1.farken oath he/she is 3 / 19%
2.could be.. seems to spout a lot of shit 2 / 13%
3.nah, just full of shit 2 / 13%
4.couldn't give a shit either way, teh InTaHNeT Rulez OK 4 / 25%
5.86tt posts crap all the time Wink 5 / 31%

86tt wrote on Thu, 27 October 2005 00:59

blah blah blah blah.. i'm confused again Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Wed, 26 October 2005 16:03]

86tt
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Videos and pictures of a running Bourke Engine... Wed, 26 October 2005 15:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Thu, 27 October 2005 01:15

Sorry I can't get my head out of my arse, all I can see is shit and yeah, I'm confused again... Embarassed

RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Videos and pictures of a running Bourke Engine... Wed, 26 October 2005 15:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I find usually to judge self-centredness you kind of need to be in a situation where you actually are personally involved with the individual in question.... Razz But you do seem to spout alot of shit.

Not 'bullshit' mind you.... but alot of shit none the less. hehehe
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Videos and pictures of a running Bourke Engine... Wed, 26 October 2005 15:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
86tt wrote on Thu, 27 October 2005 01:22

I just love being Oldcorollas whipping boy Shocked ... i like being whipped all night long Cool

to answer the following post without posting again..

is this the second or third time 86tt has tried to start a thread about the bourke engine?? he has a thing about it.. everytime it comes up, it gets thrashed out in a useless thread, and is never constructive.

[Updated on: Wed, 26 October 2005 23:23]

spirokeet
Regular

July 2004
Re: Videos and pictures of a running Bourke Engine... Wed, 26 October 2005 21:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
86tt, you're hilarious!
What's with all the paranoid talk?
Why so aggressive?
86tt
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Videos and pictures of a running Bourke Engine... Wed, 26 October 2005 21:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spriokeet: go back to the thread and see who started the shit, although it was a constructive discussion to start with and some lowlife tries some personal attack one after another, shame on the society!
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Videos and pictures of a running Bourke Engine... Wed, 26 October 2005 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Wed, 26 October 2005 21:37

300kw worth of fuel cells? OMG what are you thinking??

I'm thinking the MK V Supra should be very very very fast. Razz

recharging? they consume fuel, they produce electricity, they do not need recharging, just refueling.
not all fuel cells use hydrogen. do some research.

Why? When you could just tell me?
Besides, I did do some research after that, hence this post:

Shraka wrote on Wed, 26 October 2005 17:02

Okay, according to the info on the Hy-Wire for fuel cells (or the ones used in this car anyway) requre you to store liquid hydrogen. That means the debate about hydrogen internal combustion engine storeage of hydrogen is rendered mute, as you have to do it anyway in a fuel cell car (although you need less).

Stop being such a belligerent bastard Oldcorollas. Razz
Oh and why'd you edit all your old posts?

86tt wrote on Thu, 27 October 2005 07:35

spriokeet: go back to the thread and see who started the shit, although it was a constructive discussion to start with and some lowlife tries some personal attack one after another, shame on the society!

You started the shit actually, with the comment:
86tt wrote on Mon, 24 October 2005 05:39

btw, have we even got anyone that is convinced that such engine existed and was actually invented in the 1930s??

Saying stuff like that is always gonna put people on the defensive.

You know the first internal combustion engine ever ran on Hydrogen? You know that Ethanol was originally researched as a fuel additive to make fuel burn more completely, but was discarded in favor of lead? Did you know that petrol used to be thrown out after the distilling process 'cuz it was believed to be to volatile? You know they've had fuel cells for AGES now, but haven't really bothered to develop them untill recently?
There are lots of things like that going on in the world. It's not some big conspiracy, it's just people are stupid and do dumb things. Lots of people know about these things.

[Updated on: Thu, 27 October 2005 00:12]

lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Videos and pictures of a running Bourke Engine... Thu, 27 October 2005 00:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Wed, 26 October 2005 20:03

River it has since been proven that the probalem was the material/plastic the skin of it was made out of not the hydrogen.

Actually rona's on the money here. Whilst certainly a contributing factor the Hindenburg diasater is thought to have been caused by the skin of the zepplin - being a cotton canvas impregnated with cellulose acetate that was coated with fine aluminium powder.

oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Videos and pictures of a running Bourke Engine... Thu, 27 October 2005 00:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Thu, 27 October 2005 09:56

not all fuel cells use hydrogen. do some research.

Why? When you could just tell me?
Besides, I did do some research after that, hence this post:

sorry, that didn't sound enough Smile Smile

i meant, there are many different types of fuel cells, so do some research into them, some have a future for vehicles and some are not as practical...

i think that a liquid fueled fuel cell is needed for public vehicles.. hydrogen at this time is not so convenient, but there are already countries moving toward hydrogen economy Very Happy
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Videos and pictures of a running Bourke Engine... Thu, 27 October 2005 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lumpy wrote on Thu, 27 October 2005 10:01

River it has since been proven that the probalem was the material/plastic the skin of it was made out of not the hydrogen.

Actually rona's on the money here. Whilst certainly a contributing factor the Hindenburg diasater is thought to have been caused by the skin of the zepplin - being a cotton canvas impregnated with cellulose acetate that was coated with fine aluminium powder.

Thanks for the backup, they're was a documentary on them a couple months back was quite interesting to watch.
86tt
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Videos and pictures of a running Bourke Engine... Thu, 27 October 2005 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message

You started the shit actually, with the comment:
86tt wrote on Mon, 24 October 2005 05:39

btw, have we even got anyone that is convinced that such engine existed and was actually invented in the 1930s??

Saying stuff like that is always gonna put people on the defensive.

I think people over-reacted, the reason why I've linked the pictures and videos is if you've seen the previous threads, no one was convinced there is such an engine with such features, together with a lot of flames, but anyway that doesn't matter now, also to clarify, I'm not the one to suggest the engine is hydrogen powered, I posted previously that the engine claims that it's "multi-fuel" capable, including petrol, hydrogen, and other "low-grade" fuel, then the discussion focused to "hydrogen" power which I was not responsible for directing this topic to "hydrogen" powered engine
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Videos and pictures of a running Bourke Engine... Thu, 27 October 2005 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh right. I dunno though, some of the other fuel cells you mentioned would cause problems with pollution wouldn't they?

lumpy wrote on Thu, 27 October 2005 10:01

Actualy it's been proven that the skin of the Zepplin wasn't what started the fire (as the flashpoint of the skin was very high). It's also been proven that it couldn't have been what spread the fire (as it burns very slowly, and also self extinguishes).
Read here:
http://spot.colorado.edu/~dziadeck/zf/LZ129fire200 5jan12.pdf
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Videos and pictures of a running Bourke Engine... Thu, 27 October 2005 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've had a quick look at that article and don't believe it is scientifically rigourous enough to support either theory. (for a start none of the authors are chemists!! Wink )

They burnt some little pieces of fabric in the lab and then extrapolate this to the Hindenburg. It's a bit like measuring how long it takes to burn a small stick with a match, then exptrapolating that out to determine the rate of a bushfire. Comparisons with solid rocket fuel boosters and sparklers are all well and good but these have significant differences to the Hindenburg in that they are packed solidly and designed to burn at a constant and slow rate.

Also the never tested the burning in air:hydrogen atmospheres as the Hindenburg would have been as soon as the skin was breached. So the tests don't really tell us anything.

I don't care either way, as I have no interest in what caused the Hindenburg to burn. As long as a few Nazi's were roasted, I'm happy! Cool But bad science really frosts my weeties!!
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Videos and pictures of a running Bourke Engine... Thu, 27 October 2005 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message

There are lots of things like that going on in the world. It's not some big conspiracy, it's just people are stupid and do dumb things. Lots of people know about these things.

truer words have ne'er been spoken Wink
86tt
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Videos and pictures of a running Bourke Engine... Thu, 27 October 2005 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Thu, 27 October 2005 12:40

I think Shraka was refering to researchers and corporate companies which means you and your boss are part of the problem! Laughing

[Updated on: Thu, 27 October 2005 02:51]

cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Videos and pictures of a running Bourke Engine... Thu, 27 October 2005 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

BullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitBullshitbullshitbu llshitbullshitBullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitBull shitbullshitbullshitbullshitBullshitbullshitbullsh itbullshitBullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitBullshit bullshitbullshitbullshitBullshitbullshitbullshitbu llshitBullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitBullshitbull shitbullshitbullshitBullshitbullshitbullshitbullsh itBullshitbullshitbullshitbullshit
Quote:

wankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwa nkwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwank wankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwa nkwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwank wankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwa nkwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwank wankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwa nkwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwank
Quote:

Craponandonandonandonandonandonandonandonandonando nandonandonandonandonandonandonandonandonandonando nandonandonandonandonandonandonandonandonandonando nandonandonandonandonandonandonandonandonandonando nandonandonandonandonandonandonandonandonandonando n

Teh Intahweb rulezorz Razz
86tt
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Videos and pictures of a running Bourke Engine... Thu, 27 October 2005 03:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cannonball wrote on Thu, 27 October 2005 12:49

Quote:

BullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitBullshitbullshitbu llshitbullshitBullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitBull shitbullshitbullshitbullshitBullshitbullshitbullsh itbullshitBullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitBullshit bullshitbullshitbullshitBullshitbullshitbullshitbu llshitBullshitbullshitbullshitbullshitBullshitbull shitbullshitbullshitBullshitbullshitbullshitbullsh itBullshitbullshitbullshitbullshit
Quote:

wankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwa nkwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwank wankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwa nkwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwank wankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwa nkwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwank wankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwa nkwankwankwankwankwankwankwankwank
Quote:

Craponandonandonandonandonandonandonandonandonando nandonandonandonandonandonandonandonandonandonando nandonandonandonandonandonandonandonandonandonando nandonandonandonandonandonandonandonandonandonando nandonandonandonandonandonandonandonandonandonando n

Teh Intahweb rulezorz Razz

so the story goes like this? I've posted the bullshit, oldcorolla is the wank(er), then you came along and crap on and on? Razz
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Videos and pictures of a running Bourke Engine... Thu, 27 October 2005 03:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I thought shraka was crap on and on. Wink
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Videos and pictures of a running Bourke Engine... Thu, 27 October 2005 03:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah, Im just an impartial observer, and you can play whichever role you want dude Very Happy Wink

Relax, Its just a (very) slightly amusing comment on an "interesting" thread that in no way is a waste of server space whatsoever. Rolling Eyes
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Videos and pictures of a running Bourke Engine... Thu, 27 October 2005 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message

There are lots of things like that going on in the world. It's not some big conspiracy, it's just that people like 86tt are stupid and do dumb things. Lots of other people know about these things.

fixed Wink

waits for thread to fiiinally be deleted.... Rolling Eyes

and what he originally meant (which you didn't even read) is that all these conspiracies are not conspiracies... many people know about these "technologies" but the "masses" don't, so they think those in the know are being secretive...

personally, i've worked on fuel cell materials, solar cells, turbine blades, petrochemical plant failures and alsoconsulting for Cochlear ear implants (and other companies with which i have secrecy agreements due to the commercial nature Wink )... so naturally because of my work, i know a little more about available technology... this is not about me Rolling Eyes it's about what is out there that you don't know about Wink

best thing you can do is to go to your local uni library and start reading journal articles.... by the time something makes it into a book.. it's old hat Razz

yes it's true that companies hide their data even from their university researchers, so they can keep their commercial advantage, but the information is there.. just harder to find.

[Updated on: Thu, 27 October 2005 03:50]

oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Videos and pictures of a running Bourke Engine... Thu, 27 October 2005 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
86tt wrote on Thu, 27 October 2005 12:49

oldcorollas wrote on Thu, 27 October 2005 12:40

Lots of people know about these things.

I think Shraka was refering to researchers and corporate companies which means you and your boss are part of the problem! Laughing

why? because we know about these things? maybe you should get a research job so you can also be part of the problem Evil or Very Mad

edit: and since you didn't read my earlier post.... i have no boss Razz, i am not employed. i am simply free to research what i want, and someone else picks up the bill for the platinum Razz

[Updated on: Thu, 27 October 2005 03:59]

86tt
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Videos and pictures of a running Bourke Engine... Thu, 27 October 2005 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
again, displaying your self-centered "know-all" attitude, don't you notice it's rude to change what people said and quote something directly that didn't actually come from the speaker's mouth, who did you think you are? God?

And although you keep bringing it up, I don't see there's any contents in this thread that violates any rules of the forum, other than your abusive personal attacks with your "know-all" attitude that rejects anything that you don't believe although you can't prove physically that it won't work, but you "think" it won't work, do you think your brain is a supercomputer? People are having some constructive discussion but that was until you arrive rudely posting irrelavent comments and personal remarks, get a reality check and fix your attitude problem, wake up man!

EDIT: Reality check! You do have a boss, and money is your boss, your boss dictates what YOU research, I don't think your boss will be happy if you research cow manure! Laughing

[Updated on: Thu, 27 October 2005 04:13]

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Videos and pictures of a running Bourke Engine... Thu, 27 October 2005 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
86tt wrote on Thu, 27 October 2005 14:10

EDIT: Reality check! You do have a boss, and money is your boss, your boss dictates what YOU research, I don't think your boss will be happy if you research cow manure! Laughing

Hypothetically:

Who says he boss (financial backer) isn't a farmer who'd like to know some new and interesting ways to use manure as he in knee deep in the shit. Very Happy
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Videos and pictures of a running Bourke Engine... Thu, 27 October 2005 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message

again, displaying your self-centered "know-all" attitude, don't you notice it's rude to change what people said and quote something directly that didn't actually come from the speaker's mouth, who did you think you are? God?

it's usually called "taking the piss"

ahh, you are so naive Wink i live in the "real world" Razz
I don't have a boss. I have a generous living allowance and a very generous research fund to do with as i please. what pleases me is to continue my current work.. i figured i may as well "do" aerospace before moving onto something mroe interesting.... i would not be happy researching cow manure, but if i believed it would help, there is no reason why i could not do so if i wished...

not everyone in this world has a boss or has the bit between their teeth pulled in a certain direction..

some of us have complete freedom.... but that is usually earnt Smile

edit: as for cow manure Wink a friend of mine with a similar "employment" situation is researching natural fibres reinforced composities... and it's amazing what cows can do for stripping the..lignin? (again, i forgot Wink) from natural fibres... unfortunately they also break the fiubres, but lessons learned from cows have advanced fibre extraction Laughing Laughing ahh scientific manure???

[Updated on: Thu, 27 October 2005 05:04]

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Videos and pictures of a running Bourke Engine... Thu, 27 October 2005 05:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message

And although you keep bringing it up, I don't see there's any contents in this thread that violates any rules of the forum, other than your abusive personal attacks with your "know-all" attitude that rejects anything that you don't believe although you can't prove physically that it won't work, but you "think" it won't work, do you think your brain is a supercomputer? People are having some constructive discussion but that was until you arrive rudely posting irrelavent comments and personal remarks, get a reality check and fix your attitude problem, wake up man!

Okay you're starting to annoy ME now.

The ones having the "constructive discussion" where myself, oldcorollas, st184 sillycar, b1gb3n, h3ff44, river, lumpy and to a lesser extent thechuckster. This was DISPITE you're contributions, not because of them (appart from the inital post).

And Oldcorollas, this thread doesn't deserve being deleted. There's lots of good info on here. From the validity of the bourke engine, to fuel cell technology, to hydrogen combustion engines, to the Hindenburg desaster! That's one info packed thread! It's just to bad you guys taunted 86tt and made him post even more stupid crap. It's mean guys, come on, it's like throwing stones at a kid. Funny as hell, but mean. Razz
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Videos and pictures of a running Bourke Engine... Thu, 27 October 2005 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Return ov teh Bubblesz Rolling Eyes

(Sorry 86TT - but you ARE kinda heading down that path)

[Updated on: Thu, 27 October 2005 05:26]

lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Videos and pictures of a running Bourke Engine... Thu, 27 October 2005 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Thu, 27 October 2005 14:22

edit: as for cow manure Wink a friend of mine with a similar "employment" situation is researching natural fibres reinforced composities... and it's amazing what cows can do for stripping the..lignin? (again, i forgot Wink) from natural fibres... unfortunately they also break the fiubres, but lessons learned from cows have advanced fibre extraction Laughing Laughing ahh scientific manure???

Lignin is like a natural glue that holds timber fibres together. Probably the same for grass. It would be an intersting project - anything that makes cellulose (and thus hydroxy-ethyl-cellulose) cheaper is OK with me Wink .

[Updated on: Thu, 27 October 2005 05:59]

st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Videos and pictures of a running Bourke Engine... Thu, 27 October 2005 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmm.... You could genetically engineer fast-growth timber to grow INTO MOULDS ! ! ! Perfectly formed Pre-Fab frames for ANYTHING, no cutting or joining required.

YEAH ! Laughing
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: Videos and pictures of a running Bourke Engine... Thu, 27 October 2005 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill just stay poor and dumb.i have the worst life,but im to dumb to notice,so im happy.
mick
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Videos and pictures of a running Bourke Engine... Thu, 27 October 2005 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

kingmick wrote on Thu, 27 October 2005 18:56

ill just stay poor and dumb.i have the worst life,but im to dumb to notice,so im happy.
mick

Lucky you have supportive Toymodders who aren't too dumb to realise your predicament. Smile

seeyuzz
river
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Videos and pictures of a running Bourke Engine... Thu, 27 October 2005 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my god
internet forums foster the biggest converntration of penis inferiority complexes in the entire world!
oldrolla is *knowledgeable* in his area of expertise. this grants him a certain allowance to be a bit forceful in his assertions, because he knows more than us about metallurgy etc.
Ed & GT are allowed to be cocky and arrogant regarding all things medical, 'cause they're doctors.

we don't call them "up themselves", because they're actually good at what they do.
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Videos and pictures of a running Bourke Engine... Thu, 27 October 2005 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im not cocky you fuckwit!!

fuck off
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Videos and pictures of a running Bourke Engine... Thu, 27 October 2005 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

True words, my dark friend.

I rely on Ed an GT for my medical info. Draven for any Goth input. KE382GT for the wierd and whacky and anything to do with large male packages. Oldcorollas for his metallurgy and other worldy knowledge. Norbie for expertise on 18RG building. Witzl for 18RG destruction. Cool1 for smart arse retorts and information on RF stuff. Farkurnel for tattoos. Bubbles (RIP) for his religous knowledge. Bill Sherwood for aeronautical summisations. Pretty-boy el presidante for being the doyan on TA22s. Riceburna73 for his intrinsic knowledge of the good old Aussie bbq. AE86slut, RobRA40 and Farkurnell for their love for the old 70s music. 86TT for his insights on exotic engine design and politics. And, all the other gaps are more than made up for by Rona.

Yes indeedy, I know it's corny and seedy, but I always come to these forums to get the lowdown on anyhting before I embark into an argument about anything. We've got everything covered. Smile

seeyuzz
river
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Videos and pictures of a running Bourke Engine... Thu, 27 October 2005 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dammit, I demand entry into the '70s music group!

also the resident psych Smile
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Videos and pictures of a running Bourke Engine... Fri, 28 October 2005 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What about me and my photochopping, flash animations, and general useless comments? Sad
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Videos and pictures of a running Bourke Engine... Fri, 28 October 2005 00:34 Go to previous message
Hi,

Okay okay already, you & Draven.

This "Toymods Knowledgebase" info might be best for another thread 'cos I don't want to taint the mass of informative comments within this one.

seeyuzz
river
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:teh hoff. wow, so popular! This Week on Hoffice Attachments
Next Topic:stupid sayings
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 08:43:56 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0093979835510254 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.