Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
GriZZly
Regular

June 2005
EOI: ST185 GT4 Fri, 28 October 2005 05:17
As the title suggests my 185 is for possibly for sale if someone wants to pay what i want

Its a 1990 model that has a rebuilt mr2 3sgte in it (same engine as original just not the original). The engine was rebuilt with forged internals, all bearings replaced (big end, main, thrust) rings replaced and lots more (this took palce about 17000 kms ago..

the car also has the following mods (in no particular order just as i think of them:
*Haltech E6X engine management
*HKS cam gears
*Rebuilt ct26 with garrett internals (hiflowed) currently running 12psi
*Greddy turbo timer
*blitz BOV
*Greddy pr bspec2 boost controller
*group a front bar[img]*18" advanti racing mags
*whiteline handling pack (includes camber pins, sway bar etc)
*whiteline bushes
*front mount intercooler
*Lowered Kings springs
*3" aussie exhaust system including the down pipe

**Master and slave clutch cylinders were both replaced under 500kms ago.. I also have reciepts for all mods

The car and body are both in excellent condition.. Absolutely no rust.. The interior is original and is also in excellent condition no torn seats or any other signs of wear that would be found on a jap import of the same age.. Having said that this car is an aus spec 185.. Not a jap import

My reason for selling is that i cant afford to keep this car i bought it only 4 months ago and have loved driving it (as anyone who has driven or been in a gt4 would know).. However i am only 18yrs old and have grown up alot since deciding to buy the car and have realised it was maybe a silly decision to buy the gt4 at such a young age. (My mate writing off his $25000 skyline gtr and losing it all as he didnt have comp insurance has made me think twice about my situation (i to only have 3pp)..

The car is washed religously 3 times a week and ive changed the oil since owning it..

Thats all i can think of atm, as far as pricing im thinking in the ballpark of $15000 and depending on what sort of car may consider a trade + cash from you're end for a much smaller cheaper runaround car

You may contact me by pm or in the thread however there will be no joyriders and should you be a serious buyer you will know how to conduct yourself..

enjoy

http://members.iinet.net.au/~deiter/Celica/SP_A0182.jpg http://members.iinet.net.au/~deiter/Celica/SP_A0177.jpg

[Updated on: Fri, 28 October 2005 05:28]

Send a private message to this user    
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:wrecking ke55 once again.
Next Topic:FS: Super charged land cruise 100 series
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:00:20 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0036039352416992 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.