Toymods » Tech & Conversions » Camry Accessories in Brisbane Area

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
white_as_the_night
Newcomer

October 2005
Camry Accessories in Brisbane Area Fri, 28 October 2005 21:54 Go to next message
Hi All,
I am starting to mod my 97 2.2L Wide Body Camry, but I am having a very hard time finding a store that can help me out with my needs (in Brisbane Area). Basically I am chasing things such as:

Clear Side Indicators
Front Bar Clear Indicators
Red & Clear Tail Light (Only ever found on American Ebay)
Badges
EL Guages (Again, Only found on American Ebay)
Front Bar Winglet Pods
etc....

I have searched high and low on AUS Ebay, but the best I could find was clear side indicators...And thats it!

I was hoping someone out there in TOYMODS land could give me some direction please???

Cheers Guys
  Send a private message to this user    
030-LTT
Newcomer

October 2005
Re: Camry Accessories in Brisbane Area Sat, 29 October 2005 02:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate as a fellow camry owner, you just buy them as you find them. I am yet to find any store anywhere in Australia that stocks anything even close to being classed as a performance product for a camry. I'm in the process of buying up all kinds of stuff for my camry in preperation for the big rebuild of my V6. If you need to chat or any advise, feel free to PM me.
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Camry Accessories in Brisbane Area Sat, 29 October 2005 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maybe there is a reason! Laughing
terra
Regular

July 2005
Re: Camry Accessories in Brisbane Area Sat, 29 October 2005 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stop shopping accesories shops then.

yorue also looking for the wrong things.

if you want side markers get celica or rav4 ones. just about any acceory shop will have them for at least one of these 2 cars.

front clear markers can be had on ebay.

ebay again for rear lights (just pay for shipping)

badges.. wtf you want these for? again ebay!

el gauges suck, and luminous dont make camry ones Sad

front bar whats? get an RMM front lip (google)

as for performance, tuning shops and accesoriy shops are the wrong place to go to. you want to go to workshops and mechanics Smile

ive found plenty of places to power up my 3vzfe, from exhasuts to nitrous to turbo (and all the required internals), any decent workshop will help you out. (if you have the v6 though teh first thing you wanna do is get a manual conversion)

also no performance bits for the 2.2? you got the same engien as the previous celica! well.. ok it still sucks, but theres plenty of mods from simple intake and exhasuts to turbo kits for the 5sfe.

this is what happens when ppl put their money where their mouth is:
http://www.geocities.com/leunghomepage/gallerycam. html
Rob.C
Regular

July 2005
Re: Camry Accessories in Brisbane Area Sat, 29 October 2005 05:19 Go to previous message
As terra said.

Man you guys are not looking hard enough. I'm buying shit for my camry, and finding more and more places to get things from. If it's on e bay and in the U.S, don't be a tight arse and just pay the postage costs. Alot of times e bay is the only place you'll find things for a camry, as terra said a 2.2 is the same engine as in the celica, you'll just need to ask questions, but you need to look, and you will find.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:18R or 18R-C Waterpump needing help *MANY PICS TO DISCRIBE WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT)
Next Topic:20v silver Throttel body onto small port 4age
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 03:12:35 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0041229724884033 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.