Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » FS: 4age Turbo Kit PRICE DROP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOLD!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
FS: 4age Turbo Kit PRICE DROP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOLD! Tue, 27 September 2005 00:53 Go to next message
Hey all,

I'm contemplating upgrading my entire system before i've even bolted it on Razz I'm actually looking for a specific turbo but it's more commonly found with a t28/25 flange.

I have for sale,

4age log type turbo manifold (T3 flanged)
rb25 det turbo from an r33
3" dump pipe to suit
2jzgte intercooler
Intercooler piping to suit
Bosch BOV
Filter for turbo

This setup was out of teh Witzl's old AE-71 for those that knew it. This basically has most things needed for a turbo conversion. Price is $1400.

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=15829

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/7813/oilcooler0024gf.th.jpg
EDIT: Mani piccy up. The "shinyish" bit is where the mani has been fixed up.

Eddie.

EDIT: This kit is now DEFINATELY for sale since i just confirmed the purchase of my new turbo. Very Happy

EDIT: PRICE DROP TO $1300!!!!!!!

Attachment: turbo kit1.jpg
(Size: 126.27KB, Downloaded 952 time(s))

[Updated on: Thu, 10 November 2005 11:08]

Send a private message to this user    
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: EOI: 4age Turbo Kit Tue, 27 September 2005 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Ed what does that oil line run to on the engine?

Jezza
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: EOI: 4age Turbo Kit Tue, 27 September 2005 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
price range?
SPRINTAH!
Regular

January 2003
Re: EOI: 4age Turbo Kit Tue, 27 September 2005 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
also interested in price and whether it would clear the dizzy in a non-CAS equipped GE
thanks
oae-86
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: EOI: 4age Turbo Kit Tue, 27 September 2005 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am interested also. Could you PM a price range as it is just what I need.

Thanks

Todd
1973_KE20
Regular

April 2004
Re: EOI: 4age Turbo Kit Tue, 27 September 2005 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am also interested in this, i have been tossing up whether to turbo my 4age or not...i guess it all depends on price.
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: EOI: 4age Turbo Kit Tue, 27 September 2005 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jezza: The oil line is for the oil feed on the turbo. It goes to the oil pressure sender hole on the block.

Sprintah!: It definately clears the dizzy as Witzl had it running in an AE-71 with a smallport configured for RWD. I'll put a pic up of it.

Everyone else: I'd be looking at getting around $1400 for the entire setup which is dirt cheap for turbo upgrade Very Happy

Just a bit of additional info as well: The turbo is in excellent condition. I have never run it since purchasing it but im sure witzl can testify that it most certainly runs well Very Happy

The manifold is a steam pipe log style mani. It looks ugly but it gets the job done Razz When i originally purchased it, it had a hairline crack running in it which has been professionally welded up. The mounting faces have been freshly machined for a good seal.

The IC piping is made from press bent mild steel. I have actually already primed/pained the pipes to prevent rust. I also used high temp paint so there wont be problems of heat flaking. One of the smallest pipes could use a respray though... i rushed the final coat and it came up very dull. When i get my camera back, i'll post some new pics up.

pics:
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=15285

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=15286
Uhh... just don't mount it this dodgily Razz Getting a proper bracket to suit would be piss easy. Although it looks small, the IC is a fat little bugger that flows alot of air. I'm pretty sure Norbie runs 2 of these welded together on his 2jzgte.

Eddie.

Attachment: witzl2.jpg
(Size: 96.89KB, Downloaded 1854 time(s))
Attachment: intercooler-fit-01.jpg
(Size: 97.74KB, Downloaded 1823 time(s))

mjd5
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: EOI: 4age Turbo Kit Tue, 27 September 2005 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would it bolt on fwd 4agze
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: EOI: 4age Turbo Kit Tue, 27 September 2005 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mjd5 wrote on Tue, 27 September 2005 19:32

would it bolt on fwd 4agze

This kit is meant for a RWD setup. I'm not sure if the manifold/turbo would fit in a fwd car but all the pipes for the cooler and the sump pipe would be wasted.

Just an additional note about the dump pipe. It has a screw fitting which you can use to plug in an O2 sensor if you wish.

Eddie.
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: EOI: 4age Turbo Kit Wed, 28 September 2005 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nobody else interested?
taitran
Regular

April 2005
Re: EOI: 4age Turbo Kit Thu, 29 September 2005 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Would you sell just the manifold alone?
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: EOI: 4age Turbo Kit Thu, 29 September 2005 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Probably not... unless someone else buys all the other bits. And i don't think a turbo kit would work without the mani Razz

Eddie.
taitran
Regular

April 2005
Re: EOI: 4age Turbo Kit Fri, 30 September 2005 00:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Would you just sell these items?, if so how much?

*4age log type turbo manifold (T3 flanged)
*3" dump pipe to suit
*Bosch BOV
*Filter for turbo
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: EOI: 4age Turbo Kit Fri, 30 September 2005 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't particularly want to separate the kit at the moment. It's more trouble to separate it and sell off all the individual bits than to source the turbo i need in a T3 flange. You can buy the whole kit and sell off the things you don't need if you like.

Eddie.
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: EOI: 4age Turbo Kit Sat, 01 October 2005 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very interested, PM me a price.

Cheers,
Kev.
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: EOI: 4age Turbo Kit Sat, 01 October 2005 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Price is at the top of the thread somewhere. $1400 for the lot mate.

Eddie.
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: EOI: 4age Turbo Kit Sat, 01 October 2005 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lol, sorry didnt notice it. I'll get back to you within the next couple of weeks, if it doesnt sell by then i'll probably take it.

Cheers,
Kev.
Sir_2JZA70
Regular

July 2005
Re: EOI: 4age Turbo Kit Sun, 02 October 2005 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep these 2JZ coolers are damn big for a stocker. Norbies runs two them joined together with customs end tanks. (www.norbie.net)

They dont look huge but they are 150mm thick! Shocked
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: EOI: 4age Turbo Kit Tue, 04 October 2005 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Np Kev... just catch me on MSN if you have any questions about it at all.

And the intercooler i like to call the fat little nugget choad chunky bastard Laughing

Eddie.
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: EOI: 4age Turbo Kit Fri, 07 October 2005 22:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump!
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: EOI: 4age Turbo Kit Tue, 11 October 2005 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bumpy bumpy
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: EOI: 4age Turbo Kit Tue, 11 October 2005 00:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dammit, need a payrise Smile
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: EOI: 4age Turbo Kit Fri, 14 October 2005 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: EOI: 4age Turbo Kit Mon, 17 October 2005 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Someone buy this!!!!!!!!!!
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: FS: 4age Turbo Kit Tue, 18 October 2005 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This kit is now DEFINATELY for sale seeing as i confirmed the purchase of my new turbo Very Happy I'll deliver for free in the sydney area (within reason)

Eddie.
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: FS: 4age Turbo Kit Tue, 18 October 2005 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$1000 cash and some free parts Laughing and free pinks and blues
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: FS: 4age Turbo Kit Tue, 18 October 2005 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SEXY 16 wrote on Tue, 18 October 2005 19:49

$1000 cash and some free parts Laughing and free pinks and blues

Hmmm... i'll have chat to you about it tomorrow Paul. I'll bring it round so you can have a look for yourself as well matey Smile

Eddie.
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: FS: 4age Turbo Kit Tue, 18 October 2005 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sell me the ae71 Cool
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: EOI: 4age Turbo Kit Tue, 18 October 2005 15:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Big T wrote on Tue, 27 September 2005 17:12

Although it looks small, the IC is a fat little bugger that flows alot of air. I'm pretty sure Norbie runs 2 of these welded together on his 2jzgte.

Eddie.

i dont think norbie is quite normal.

as per http://norbie.net/Project2JZ/intercooler/BigCooler 10.html

strap this kit onto an NA 4age for fun times Very Happy

the best times are always short lived though.

Eldar.O.
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: FS: 4age Turbo Kit Wed, 19 October 2005 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
More pics.

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=15830
You can see the paint isn't that great on the smallest piping. Could use a respray.

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/6771/turbokit0038hb.th.jpg

Attachment: turbo kit 2.jpg
(Size: 116.39KB, Downloaded 844 time(s))

[Updated on: Wed, 19 October 2005 11:09]

Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: FS: 4age Turbo Kit Sat, 22 October 2005 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Surely someone wants a 4agTe upgrade? Very Happy You know you want it! Do it... DO IT!!! Laughing

Eddie.
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: FS: 4age Turbo Kit Mon, 24 October 2005 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very Happy
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: FS: 4age Turbo Kit Tue, 25 October 2005 18:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahhh.. good old "Interbrik" Very Happy

For $1400 you are getting a damn cheap turbo kit here! This is all the parts i was using on my 6000% stock smallport 4age to make 116kW and run a 14.1sec 1/4mile on 10psi..... on an engine that CAME OUT OF A BIN!!

You'd be stupid not to buy it.
Stupider still not to just bolt it on straight away!

Sexy16 - a healthy irish combination of this kit and that AE71 will surely see a drunken irish smile plastered onto your face mate! Razz

You honestly have NO IDEA how much fun my old AE71 was with this turbo kit..... the only reason i didnt make anymore power was cos i was using the wrong knock sensor and some dodgy "adaptive" electronics... otherwise i wouldnve been running 13s.
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: FS: 4age Turbo Kit Wed, 26 October 2005 23:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Witzl. Cmon people, still for sale!!

Eddie.
mylespowell
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: FS: 4age Turbo Kit Thu, 27 October 2005 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What engine management did you use with the turbo kit?
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: FS: 4age Turbo Kit Thu, 27 October 2005 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any management you like. You could just go with a GZE stock computer which can handle boost figures up to about 15psi.

I have also heard of people "fooling" the stock 4age management by bleeding off the map sensor to make it think there is no boost. I can't recommend this though as i have no 1st hand knowledge of it working properly.

Or you could go a complete aftermarket setup like a Microtech, Haltech, Autronic etc etc.

Eddie.
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: FS: 4age Turbo Kit Fri, 28 October 2005 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
New mani pic up... see 1st post.

Eddie.
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: FS: 4age Turbo Kit Sat, 29 October 2005 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha you blinged up our piping... this kit will improve any 4age out of sight!
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: FS: 4age Turbo Kit Sat, 29 October 2005 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's the bling piping that gives it the extra 50kw!! Razz
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: FS: 4age Turbo Kit Mon, 31 October 2005 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wink
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: FS: 4age Turbo Kit Tue, 01 November 2005 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol with the bling of the piping it dosnt even need the turbo for the extra horsepower,so with the turbo as an added bonus the car will scream.
Laughing
mick
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: FS: 4age Turbo Kit PRICE DROP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wed, 02 November 2005 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PRICE DROP TO $1300!!!!!!!
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: FS: 4age Turbo Kit PRICE DROP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sat, 05 November 2005 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump bump bump bump...
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: FS: 4age Turbo Kit PRICE DROP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mon, 07 November 2005 21:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smile Very Happy Surprised Razz
Sik-7
Regular

July 2004
Re: FS: 4age Turbo Kit PRICE DROP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue, 08 November 2005 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Would this kit be good on a 4AGZE ?

Cheers
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: FS: 4age Turbo Kit PRICE DROP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue, 08 November 2005 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sik-7 wrote on Tue, 08 November 2005 17:20

Would this kit be good on a 4AGZE ?

Cheers

It would probably be BEST on a GZE seeing as you'll already have an ECU suited for boost. The internal comp ratio can't hurt either Wink

Eddie.
JaadAE82
Newcomer

October 2005
Re: FS: 4age Turbo Kit PRICE DROP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue, 08 November 2005 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Im interested in the turbo kit for sale. I have a AE82 corrolla and am lookin 2 turbo charge it. I am wondering if this turbo will be right for my engine. I have a 4age engine with forged pistons, cams (not sure of their duration), aftermarket computer and a few more work done 2 the engine.
I also want 2 know wat the kilometres on the turbo are if u know and if i am able to come and check out the turbo kit.
Please P.M. with the details.
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: FS: 4age Turbo Kit PRICE DROP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue, 08 November 2005 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JaadAE82 wrote on Tue, 08 November 2005 22:43

Hi Im interested in the turbo kit for sale. I have a AE82 corrolla and am lookin 2 turbo charge it. I am wondering if this turbo will be right for my engine. I have a 4age engine with forged pistons, cams (not sure of their duration), aftermarket computer and a few more work done 2 the engine.
I also want 2 know wat the kilometres on the turbo are if u know and if i am able to come and check out the turbo kit.
Please P.M. with the details.

Dude, this setup is meant for a RWD setup. The manifold/turbo might possibly fit but the piping and dump pipe would probably be wasted. You're welcome to organise a time to look at it and take some measurements if you like. I'm located around Baulkham Hills.

Eddie.
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: FS: 4age Turbo Kit PRICE DROP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thu, 10 November 2005 11:08 Go to previous message
SOLD dudes.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WRECKING AE92 SX SECA LOTS OF PARTS CHEAP
Next Topic:45mm Trumpets
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 20:25:17 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010302066802979 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.