Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » That annoying neighbour...

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
fOOZ86
Regular

May 2002
Re: That annoying neighbour... Fri, 28 October 2005 17:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wow, what can I say, congratulations!

I don't know how you didn't stomp his head into the concrete when he dinted your car.. I would've..

The second time didn't sound so bad..

but mate, if anyone a digger, a copper or even the texas ranger came into my garage (well I don't have one) and threw keys at me, I'd make like fast and the furious and take a torque wrench to his face!

so congratulations again for being so incredibly civil about it.
  Send a private message to this user    
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: That annoying neighbour... Fri, 28 October 2005 20:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i fucking hate old people - thats why i believe in Euthanasia Evil or Very Mad

i hate them on the road
i hate them at shopping centers
i hate them at newsagentcies
i hate them at the post office
i hate them walking on the street
i hate them living near me
i hate them when they call their council for no fucking reason (i work in a call center)
i hate them when they think they're more important because they are old
i hate them all the time
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: That annoying neighbour... Fri, 28 October 2005 21:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coFF33 wrote on Sat, 29 October 2005 06:30

i hate them on the road
i hate them when they call their council for no fucking reason (i work in a call center)
i hate them all the time

Rolling Eyes The real funny part about this ^^ is your heading there to.
That is unless you realy believe in euthanasia.
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: That annoying neighbour... Fri, 28 October 2005 22:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i do
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: That annoying neighbour... Fri, 28 October 2005 22:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So at what age do you plan on calling it quits and committing euthanasia so the young people don't say these things about you like this.

i fucking hate old people
i hate them on the road
i hate them all the time

Laughing
illuminatus
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: That annoying neighbour... Sat, 29 October 2005 00:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message

i hate them on the road
i hate them all the time

yeah they piss me off too.
but what can u do? set up suburbs for the old, with warning signs of extremely slow traffic... actually thats not a bad idea. keep them huddled together and out of the way.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: That annoying neighbour... Sat, 29 October 2005 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Poor old guys. Not all of them are idiots like this guy, remember that. If you don't like them looking at you 'cuz of your loud exhaust, get something quieter. Razz
Big Rob
Regular

March 2005
Re: That annoying neighbour... Sat, 29 October 2005 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it needs to be louder so they can actualy hear it though lol
paulw85
Regular

February 2005
Re: That annoying neighbour... Sat, 29 October 2005 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bit of a hijack but same topic

going around a corner to my mums house, stock 2S-C corona, 25-30kph and i allwaays get dirty looks and get yelled at to slow down...
TRD_07
Regular

September 2005
Re: That annoying neighbour... Sat, 29 October 2005 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well that old man is not my problem anymore. After i reported to the cops i don't see him. But he did give my friend a hard time after (who was driving the red sprinter).

my mate then challenged him to call the cops because earlier i was pulled over and they just checked my license. I even joked to the cop "i thought you were going to give me a defect" they asked "why would you think that?" and i said "coz too low, too loud and the usual reasons my mates get dicked". the cop replied "mate your car is normal compared to what i've seen" and that was that.

anyway my mate was able to reason with him and calm him down somehow, because there's nothing wrong with the car and even if the cops come it's just because of this invalid old man's invalid complaint. ANyhow, i put on the silencer back (that little thing that sits in the tip), for a while and it was very quiet..

then after i got the car tuned, i had to pull it out. So appreciate the beautiful tone of a well tuned 4A-GE.. sharp screaming at high revs. I just park the car a few houses down from that old man, just so there is no confrontation.
TRD_07
Regular

September 2005
Re: That annoying neighbour... Sat, 29 October 2005 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i noticed he stares when i'm outside..

but if its other people with much louder cars etc.. he doesn't care. Racial abuse? or just biased??

one night some V8s were hooning around the street, and 3 of them were parked in front of my mate's house.. idling loudly. The old man doesn't come out....

what's up with that?

he'd chase girls in little stock corollas driving away from nearby houses, waving sticks etc (not even revving or anything, just pulling away) and here we see full on hoons and he does nothing. OH wait, the hoons are in numbers and not asians....

Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: That annoying neighbour... Sat, 29 October 2005 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where in melbourne do you live Evil or Very Mad
da_horse
Regular

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: That annoying neighbour... Sat, 29 October 2005 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
time for a Midnight Melbourne Meet Evil or Very Mad Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing
love ke70
Regular

September 2005
Re: That annoying neighbour... Sat, 29 October 2005 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
da_horse wrote on Sat, 29 October 2005 18:38

time for a Midnight Melbourne Meet Evil or Very Mad Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing

coz that will make the mad old bastard sooo much more understanding Rolling Eyes
TRD_07
Regular

September 2005
Re: That annoying neighbour... Sat, 29 October 2005 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well..

like i mentioned b4.. the old guy lives directly opposite a uni.. Monash Uni in Clayton

and the whole area is occupied by a majority of international (overseas) students. Most of the area is just rented out to them. that's why it's strange to have old people there, and that's why that old man makes this huge noise about everything, banging on people's houses... neighbourhood watch bla bla nonesense..

Big Rob
Regular

March 2005
Re: That annoying neighbour... Sat, 29 October 2005 14:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
monash uni. What course are you doing there? I've just, well have one more exam and then i have completed 1st year eng there. I wonder how many other toymoders reside at monash?
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: That annoying neighbour... Sat, 29 October 2005 17:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I work at Monash Clayton. We should organise a cruise passed your place. Razz
Ben's car is pretty loud. Mine is so quiet in comparison. Sad
fOOZ86
Regular

May 2002
Re: That annoying neighbour... Sat, 29 October 2005 20:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey im not too far from there.. and my car is pretty loud when I take the one muffler off.. it actually pains the ears to drive above 7000 RPM like so!

Big Rob
Regular

March 2005
Re: That annoying neighbour... Sun, 30 October 2005 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha mine a bog stock soarer and it aint that loud at all. But maybe the turbo's may piss him off. They can spool pretty loudly. Even if we dont annoy this guy it would be cool to organise a melbourne toymoders meet.

Your annoying neighbour may have actually brought the toymods community coloser lol. GOod on him haha
High Roller
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: That annoying neighbour... Sun, 30 October 2005 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does the old guy have garden gnomes in his front garden?

Old folk usually do.

If you want thim to freak out, what you do, you take all his garden gnomes and then every night you keep moving them a metre closer to his front door. Evil or Very Mad
love ke70
Regular

September 2005
Re: That annoying neighbour... Sun, 30 October 2005 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
High Roller wrote on Sun, 30 October 2005 14:08

Old folk usually do.

If you want thim to freak out, what you do, you take all his garden gnomes and then every night you keep moving them a metre closer to his front door. Evil or Very Mad

and a few up in crude positions just for good measure, just make sure he doesnt shoot u from his wondow as ur doin this Razz
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: That annoying neighbour... Sun, 30 October 2005 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i remember reading this in a some story a while ago:

take a gnome for a week or two, and during this time, put a postcard from the gnome in the letterbox, saying what a good time they're having in whatever place is featured on the postcard, how they wish they (the owner) were there etc etc

then return the gnome after the week or two...

Laughing
love ke70
Regular

September 2005
Re: That annoying neighbour... Sun, 30 October 2005 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and take pictures of them having lots of fun on their holidays at theme parks and the like Very Happy Very Happy
High Roller
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: That annoying neighbour... Sun, 30 October 2005 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahahahahahahaha Gold!!!
love ke70
Regular

September 2005
Re: That annoying neighbour... Sun, 30 October 2005 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just a thought....he does have gnomes doesnt he???
if not you could barricade his home with gnomes from the local area, they'd all be out to get him then, gnomes and owners Very Happy
im beginning to like this idea more and more Razz
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: That annoying neighbour... Sun, 30 October 2005 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when i was a uni student at USQ (Toowoomba, Qld) there was an active chapter of the Garden Gnome Liberation Front (GGLF or GLF) who delighted in stealing gnomes and sending hostage letters and holiday snaps back to unsuspecting owners.

They also setup gnome gatherings - where a large number of gnomes would appear (in the early hours of the morning) on someones lawn all looking towards the front door or the morning sun.

I think the local cops got sick of it after a while and the local newspaper started to put a law-and-order spin on the whole thing. Toowoomba (being the holder of the yearly 'carnival of flowers') takes its gardens way too seriously to appreciate such fine student humour.

anyway: the gathering of gnomes is a fine idea - it gets you media attention, police and the local student population is a handy anonymous target for any blame-storming.

If you can dress them up in a theme (like zombies, pirates or bikers) all the better. Rule of thumb: pranks are remembered for their creativity, not unlawfulness (except by the police).
love ke70
Regular

September 2005
Re: That annoying neighbour... Sun, 30 October 2005 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
^^^what he sed Smile
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: That annoying neighbour... Sun, 30 October 2005 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fOOZ86 wrote on Sun, 30 October 2005 07:59

hey im not too far from there.. and my car is pretty loud when I take the one muffler off.. it actually pains the ears to drive above 7000 RPM like so!

Are we gunna do it? I'll take off my dump pipe Laughing You aint heard nothing yet, until you hear a turbo venting straight to the atmostphere *shivers with anticipation*
illuminatus
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: That annoying neighbour... Sun, 30 October 2005 14:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im down for it.

just say the word.
chrisss
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: That annoying neighbour... Sun, 30 October 2005 17:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
r u scared of this guy??
is he much bigger than u?

just act totally in control

I just would have said "excuse me this is my house.....please leave...."

then would have grabbed him by the arm and draged him away.

im sure youd have to be stronger than him....(in my best chinese accent) BE A MAN!! Smile
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: That annoying neighbour... Sun, 30 October 2005 21:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ring ACA or Today Tonight! Rolling Eyes
TRD_07
Regular

September 2005
Re: That annoying neighbour... Mon, 31 October 2005 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh my god.. how many toymodders actually stay around that area?

erm.. that old man's pretty quiet now.. but yea.. i'd like to get back at him... some more if we all rev past his house only he'd notice... and get pissed off.. everyone else will be thinking "oh.. some loud cars.. they'll pass".

hm... don't really want to but hey if anyone of us wants to rev past his house.. then more than welcome do, i don't care.

Just sold our capella today.. no more rotary.. damn. but yea before it was paid for i revved past his house at 1 am, just for the sake of pissing him off and because i'll miss the car. Kept it at 5000 rpm just until i've pass his house then i drove off.. hehehehehehe.. did i mention it had 2.5" full full exhaust and a 4" tip? sounds like helicopter from behind..
TRD_07
Regular

September 2005
Re: That annoying neighbour... Mon, 31 October 2005 14:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chrisss wrote on Mon, 31 October 2005 04:20

r u scared of this guy??
is he much bigger than u?

just act totally in control

I just would have said "excuse me this is my house.....please leave...."

then would have grabbed him by the arm and draged him away.

im sure youd have to be stronger than him....(in my best chinese accent) BE A MAN!! Smile

ya but like i was saying earlier.. i dunno about you but just the idea that an old man would come and assault you in the middle of the night in your garage.. is just shocking. i was totally unexpected for this kind of assault. He harassed me during the day fair enough i just ignored him. But yea... the more i think back about it the more i wanna piss him off.
TRD_07
Regular

September 2005
Re: That annoying neighbour... Mon, 31 October 2005 14:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
love ke70 wrote on Sun, 30 October 2005 14:34

High Roller wrote on Sun, 30 October 2005 14:08

Old folk usually do.

and a few up in crude positions just for good measure, just make sure he doesnt shoot u from his wondow as ur doin this Razz

i just checked.. no gnomes.. the guy is just weird. need attention..ehhehehe

andylaurel
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: That annoying neighbour... Tue, 01 November 2005 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm me if your on the Gold Coast and ill go round to his house in my 86 and show him what a loud car is... seriously...
TRD_07
Regular

September 2005
Re: That annoying neighbour... Tue, 01 November 2005 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
andylaurel wrote on Tue, 01 November 2005 12:02

pm me if your on the Gold Coast and ill go round to his house in my 86 and show him what a loud car is... seriously...

if you try that here, you'll get defect for sure mate.. and then you'll be in trouble with everyone.. hehehe.. nice thought though and i'm seriously considering some toymodders offer about revving past his house in the middle of the night.. heehe

cheers mate... we're in melbourne unfortunately
TRD_07
Regular

September 2005
Re: That annoying neighbour... Tue, 01 November 2005 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was at a barbi today.. and i bumped into one of the previous people who rented that room where my mate lives ... with that old man across the street.

His experience is as follows, and this was probably a year ago or so...

One day the old man, sunday morning around 8 am or something, comes to the house, bangs on the door really hard for very long.. then someone downstairs opens it.. this old man shouts a bit about something and the housemate that opened the door just pointed up.. it was about a car parked along the street but in front of a driveway or something (nothing to do with the old man's house, his driveway or anything) ..

then he bangs on the room door of the owner of the car, the girlfriend of this girl that lives there. She wakes up, straight away this old man flashes his neighbourhood watch badge and started harassng the girl to move her car or something.. wasn't in a very nice way too... she couldn't believe it and was pretty much in shock as well...

The next time they encountered him, the boyfriend was waiting in his car, he just pulled over from the road and so happened he stopped in front of his driveway. He was waiting for her to come down and was there for like 1 minute or so, sitting inside and waiting. The old man comes running out, bangs on his car body and shouts at him to get away from his driveway and harasses him etc...

the guy got out "what the hell is wrong with you?? i'm in the car and i'm waiting, i'll be gone in like 2 seconds, what's your problem? i understand english and you can talk to me, what's with the violencE? you're old at least you should be nice so i can respect you as well wat the fuck" they were almost this close to a fight, coz the dude didn't care. OBviously he wasn't going to hit him but the old man was asking for it, could not be reasoned with at all. SOmehow they both calmed down and that was it... the car he hit was a FC RX-7, nice resprayed and the old man dented it.
TRD_07
Regular

September 2005
Re: That annoying neighbour... Tue, 01 November 2005 12:29 Go to previous message
TRD_07 wrote on Tue, 01 November 2005 23:16

then he bangs on the room door of the owner of the car, the girlfriend of this girl that lives there.

i mean to say the girlfriend of the guy i met at the barbi.. they both live there anyway
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:1G-FE question lot of question
Next Topic:W55 G/box HSG to suit 4AGZE
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:29:28 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0075230598449707 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.