Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
spiller
Regular

August 2005
MA70 GT Limited part out - SOLD Sat, 22 October 2005 05:10 Go to next message
hey all, i have had no luck trying to sell my car as complete, so i have decided to throw up a part out thread, just to see what sort of interest i can get. still not 100% on going ahead with this, but would like to see interest.

It is an 1989 (Jap import) MA70 5sp GT Limited. name ANY BODY or INTERIOR part and I have it (as it is a complete car).

Invest your interest here or PM me if you are looking for ANY components you can think of, and i will get back to you.

cheers

[Updated on: Mon, 28 November 2005 12:54]

Send a private message to this user    
SlimLim
Newcomer

May 2005
Re: MA70 GT Limited PART OUT - every BODY, PANEL & INTERIOR component you can think of Sat, 22 October 2005 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate

if ur interiors grey im interested in the console surround for the gearshift. Front bumper indicators, and the things for your seatbelts on the seats.

I may also be interested in the throttle body section that controls the idle

iloveyour_mum@hotmail.com
spiller
Regular

August 2005
Re: MA70 GT Limited PART OUT - every BODY, PANEL & INTERIOR component you can think of Sun, 23 October 2005 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent SlimLim
Rattlehead
Regular

May 2002
Re: MA70 GT Limited PART OUT - every BODY, PANEL & INTERIOR component you can think of Sun, 23 October 2005 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd like the sunvisors - provided they work properly.
Please PM me a price.
spiller
Regular

August 2005
Re: MA70 GT Limited PART OUT - every BODY, PANEL & INTERIOR component you can think of Sun, 23 October 2005 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent Rattlehead.
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: MA70 GT Limited PART OUT - every BODY, PANEL & INTERIOR component you can think of Sun, 23 October 2005 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what colour is the interior? price on front seats?
cheers
spiller
Regular

August 2005
Re: MA70 GT Limited PART OUT - every BODY, PANEL & INTERIOR component you can think of Sun, 23 October 2005 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent EVOSTi
2DRFT
Regular

April 2005

Re: MA70 GT Limited PART OUT - every BODY, PANEL & INTERIOR component you can think of Tue, 25 October 2005 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
side guard indicators
and Airbox.
front ruby red supra badge.

pmprice inc frieght, and colour of side indicator strips
MR MA70
Regular

May 2002
Re: MA70 GT Limited PART OUT - every BODY, PANEL & INTERIOR component you can think of Wed, 26 October 2005 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can you PM us the price for the front seats?
shvercer
Regular

July 2005
Re: MA70 GT Limited PART OUT - every BODY, PANEL & INTERIOR component you can think of Fri, 28 October 2005 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate,

this is what i need:

- front and rear seats
- door panels
- plastic that surrounds dash where the cd player, climate control and all other shit is based (this is usually cracked)
- complete steering rack including cross member
- springs and shocks.

pm/email me the price including shipping to Sydney.

cheers
ma70_7m
Occasional Poster

May 2005
Re: MA70 GT Limited PART OUT - every BODY, PANEL & INTERIOR component you can think of Sat, 29 October 2005 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent spiller
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: MA70 GT Limited PART OUT - every BODY, PANEL & INTERIOR component you can think of Sun, 30 October 2005 14:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what shocks/springs did u have on it and how much ?
menace
Regular

June 2005
Re: MA70 GT Limited PART OUT - every BODY, PANEL & INTERIOR component you can think of Sun, 30 October 2005 17:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much for the rear springs?
jcmunga
Regular

November 2004
Re: MA70 GT Limited PART OUT - every BODY, PANEL & INTERIOR component you can think of Mon, 31 October 2005 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much for the back brake setup?
thanks
jesse
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: MA70 GT Limited PART OUT - every BODY, PANEL & INTERIOR component you can think of Mon, 31 October 2005 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you have one of these, dibs!

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c271/Neg_Boost123/3.jpg
spiller
Regular

August 2005
Re: MA70 GT Limited PART OUT - every BODY, PANEL & INTERIOR component you can think of Tue, 01 November 2005 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry fellas, the entire car body has been sold, and the interior went with it.

I only have mechanical components like engine and complete R154 drivetrain left.
soarted bruva
Regular

May 2005
Re: MA70 GT Limited PART OUT - every BODY, PANEL & INTERIOR component you can think of Thu, 03 November 2005 00:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you still have all the air con parts?
spiller
Regular

August 2005
Re: MA70 GT Limited PART OUT - every BODY, PANEL & INTERIOR component you can think of Thu, 03 November 2005 00:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unfortunately not, they also were sold to the people who bought the rest of the car.
2DRFT
Regular

April 2005

Re: MA70 GT Limited PART OUT - every BODY, PANEL & INTERIOR component you can think of Mon, 07 November 2005 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am after the following, front guard side indicators BOTH PLEASE!!

and STOCK AIR BOX!!

also what engine is in her???

im ater the side mirror controler, with some length og wires attached, and the seat adjusting control also with wire length attached,

regards,
Casey.

spiller wrote on Sat, 22 October 2005 15:10

hey all, i have had no luck trying to sell my car as complete, so i have decided to throw up a part out thread, just to see what sort of interest i can get. still not 100% on going ahead with this, but would like to see interest.

It is an 1989 (Jap import) MA70 5sp GT Limited. name ANY BODY or INTERIOR part and I have it (as it is a complete car).

Invest your interest here or PM me if you are looking for ANY components you can think of, and i will get back to you.

cheers

spiller
Regular

August 2005
Re: MA70 GT Limited PART OUT - every BODY, PANEL & INTERIOR component you can think of Mon, 07 November 2005 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent again casey.
bowlsclubboy
Regular

January 2004
Re: MA70 GT Limited PART OUT - every BODY, PANEL & INTERIOR component you can think of Fri, 25 November 2005 08:52 Go to previous message
PM Sent spiller Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:S13 Silvia Stage21 Front bar
Next Topic:Sports Steering Wheel - Basically New - 330mm
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 13:16:57 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0059559345245361 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.