Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » SOLD - AE82 Twin cam16 Corolla hatch for sale - price dropped to $3,950!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Toby AE82 Twin
Regular

July 2002
SOLD - AE82 Twin cam16 Corolla hatch for sale - price dropped to $3,950!!! Fri, 14 February 2003 01:37 Go to next message
I'm travelling overseas soon Very Happy so unfortunately must part ways with the 'rolla. Crying or Very Sad

It is a white 1986 model with power steering and basically stock except for some nice dark tinted windows, a Kenwood CD player, a very well hidden kill-switch and fake alarm light.

It is in very good condition, interior is especially good. Done 275,000 kms and has just been just serviced with the thermostat replaced. I have never had any probs with it except when it didnt start because the battery terminals were too worn so they have also been replaced.

It has sports Dunlop tyres (can't remember model name) with loads of tread and rego is until May 2003.

There is a bit of rust on the tail gate hinge and a tiny spot on 1 wheel arch and a rear window does not wind down (winding mechanism is broken).

Went up to Forster in it last weekend with 3 people and a full load and for a short time i had it up to 160 up a slight hill on the freeway which was very comfortable! Must say I was a little surprised how easy it was.

I have always run it on BP ultimate or Mobil 8000 premium unleaded and changed oil every 5000 kms with Shell Synthetic stuff.

Can sell with roof racks as well if desired.

$4,400 o.n.o

Located in North Sydney. Ring me on 0413 943 991 for an inspection. No time wasters please.

Attachment: backqtr.jpg
(Size: 73.95KB, Downloaded 167 time(s))

[Updated on: Mon, 10 March 2003 21:14]

Send a private message to this user    
Toby AE82 Twin
Regular

July 2002
Re: Stock AE82 Twin cam Corolla hatch for sale - $4,400 Fri, 14 February 2003 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

Attachment: frontqtr.jpg
(Size: 63.11KB, Downloaded 100 time(s))

Toby AE82 Twin
Regular

July 2002
Re: Stock AE82 Twin cam Corolla hatch for sale - $4,400 Fri, 14 February 2003 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

Attachment: interior.jpg
(Size: 84.09KB, Downloaded 67 time(s))

encounta
Regular

July 2002
Re: Stock AE82 Twin cam Corolla hatch for sale - $4,400 Fri, 14 February 2003 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks like a well looked after car.
& dats wot my car used to look like.
not anymore though
seb_ae82
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: Stock AE82 Twin cam Corolla hatch for sale - $4,400 Mon, 17 February 2003 04:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That's what my car used to look like too... hang on... it IS my old car! Hang on... they're my photos as well!

I looked after it, and sounds like you did too Toby. The tyres are Dunlop FM901, the ones that won the recent Motor tyre test. Grip like $^!& on a blanket.

The rear passenger window is only a broken handle. Easy to get for nix at a wrecker.

Shame you have to sell it.

[Updated on: Mon, 17 February 2003 04:39]

Toby AE82 Twin
Regular

July 2002
Re: Stock AE82 Twin cam Corolla hatch for sale - $4,400 Wed, 19 February 2003 22:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah saved me taking photos of it and still looks the same as when I bought it from ya anyway.

Yeah I dont want to part with it, quite fond of it but no point in leaving out the front of Dads place for a couple of years not getting used.

Dont spose you want to buy it back and I would gladly take it off your hands again when I come back??
Toby AE82 Twin
Regular

July 2002
Re: AE82 Twin cam Corolla hatch for sale - $4,400 o.n.o Thu, 27 February 2003 21:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its going in the trading post next Thursday so get in before the rush!
Toby AE82 Twin
Regular

July 2002
Re: AE82 Twin cam16 Corolla hatch for sale - price dropped to $3,950!!! Wed, 05 March 2003 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As the title now says I have dropped the price to $3,950 - it is going in the trading post tomorrow.

Car now located in Beecroft (north west Sydney) as I have moved home in readiness for the trip.

Don't be scared off by the high kms, its a very very tidy body (not 1 dent that I can see!) and the tiny amount of rust is very insignificant and the motor is smooth.

Mobile: 0413 943 991
wannatoy
Regular

July 2002
Re: AE82 Twin cam16 Corolla hatch for sale - price dropped to $3,950!!! Wed, 05 March 2003 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys!!!! Don't miss out on this car

I checked it out for my cousin last night and I highly recommended it to him.... unfortunately he recently came by a free car from a relo... so he is no longer interested

this car is sweet... very straight body with NO noticable accident damage and VERY VERY minor rust in the rear wheel arch

the car drives really tight and smooth... engine goes hard

interior is like almost brand new

and the stereo is very impressive

i would get it myself if i it wasn't for my recent twinky purchase

i have never met toby until last night... so there is no reason for me to do a hard sell except I wasted his time last night

i looked at a few twinkys with my cous and this is the first clean example I have seen
wannatoy
Regular

July 2002
Re: AE82 Twin cam16 Corolla hatch for sale - price dropped to $3,950!!! Thu, 06 March 2003 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very Happy
Toby AE82 Twin
Regular

July 2002
Re: AE82 Twin cam16 Corolla hatch for sale - price dropped to $3,950!!! Mon, 10 March 2003 21:13 Go to previous message
SOLD. Didnt think it would last long at that price. A young fella from Hornsby bought it - have fun!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:RA40 for sale
Next Topic:MA61 Supra - $1000
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 11 17:41:53 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0064589977264404 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.