Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Parts Wanted » xA6x outside door dump strips (black plastic things)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
xA6x outside door dump strips (black plastic things) Wed, 26 October 2005 09:30 Go to next message
Must be straight.

Mine are wiggly-waggly ever since being simply pulled off years ago to clean behind them Rolling Eyes. Do not ever do this (I believe the correct way is to undo from inside of door).
  Send a private message to this user    
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: xA6x outside door dump strips (black plastic things) Wed, 26 October 2005 14:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If there are more than 1 set for sale, I'd be up for them too. Wiggly-waggly as stefan puts it, but from some Commodore lovin' instead.

Course, stefan has first dibs.
naughty nurse
Regular

October 2005
Re: xA6x outside door dump strips (black plastic things) Thu, 27 October 2005 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
okay lets get this straight, any plastic side strip that has come off a vehicle needs to be re attached properly. you clean all the old double sided tape off the back, and simply add new tape- its like 2 bucks from those 2 dollar shops.....its not hard. If this fails to work, use builders bog which can be had for maybe 5 bucks, but you wont ever get the side strips off again..... Very Happy
Wezelton
Regular

July 2004
Re: xA6x outside door dump strips (black plastic things) Tue, 01 November 2005 01:22 Go to previous message
Are we talkin the "side skirt" kind of thing, or the strip that runs along the whole side of the car ? i have both off, but the skirt ones are bent in half lol im taking it all off for painting.. maybe even door handles Neutral and some C-west mirrors. Let us know if you want them, but the double sided tape would most likey work fine, or sikaflex

Wes
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:3SGE(T), maybe 4AGE, FUEL RAIL SPACERS
Next Topic:2TG or 2TGEU Workshop Manual or....
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:57:49 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0044288635253906 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.