Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Body and Interior » TA22 parts - get it now or it is going in hard rubbish today

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
myTA22
Regular

December 2002
TA22 parts - get it now or it is going in hard rubbish today Sun, 30 October 2005 02:44 Go to next message
If anybody wants any TA22 parts i.e. Bonnet, guards, boot lid, bumpers, some interior parts etc speak now or forever hold your peace...these parts must go or else they will be going out in the hard rubbish today! no reasonable offer refused....all in good nick but it just has to go it's been hanging around way too long....
  Send a private message to this user    
myTA22
Regular

December 2002
Re: TA22 parts - get it now or it is going in hard rubbish today Sun, 30 October 2005 03:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you would like pictures then i have some that i can email to you.....i am more than happy to take some more but for me to do that it's a fair drive so please be certain that you do want the items (subject to you being happy with the condition of course)
myTA22
Regular

December 2002
Re: TA22 parts - get it now or it is going in hard rubbish today Sun, 30 October 2005 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nobody interested?
myTA22
Regular

December 2002
Re: TA22 parts - get it now or it is going in hard rubbish today Sun, 30 October 2005 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
Simon
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: TA22 parts - get it now or it is going in hard rubbish today Sun, 30 October 2005 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks like its off to the rubbish! Sad
myTA22
Regular

December 2002
Re: TA22 parts - get it now or it is going in hard rubbish today Sun, 30 October 2005 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Starting to look that way! cmon people! dont let these parts just go to the tip....parts for the ol' TA22 are getting hard enough to find now a-days as it is let alone letting these slip through your fingers
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: TA22 parts - get it now or it is going in hard rubbish today Sun, 30 October 2005 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"Wildsupra" has 2 TA22's and he might need a few bits and peices...

Eldar.O.
Kina
Newcomer

October 2005
Re: TA22 parts - get it now or it is going in hard rubbish today Sun, 30 October 2005 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where are the parts located & what are the bumpers like?
myTA22
Regular

December 2002
Re: TA22 parts - get it now or it is going in hard rubbish today Sun, 30 October 2005 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wildsupra needs to let me know what he wants...

The parts are located in Perth and the bumpers are above average...
Dangerous Dave
Regular

September 2005
Re: TA22 parts - get it now or it is going in hard rubbish today Mon, 31 October 2005 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey mate I'm very interested to come have a look. Can you please phone me on 0417957099.
Thanks
Dave
myTA22
Regular

December 2002
Re: TA22 parts - get it now or it is going in hard rubbish today Mon, 31 October 2005 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dave, PM sent....

C'mon people, if you're interested let me know....the parts have gotta go
Kina
Newcomer

October 2005
Re: TA22 parts - get it now or it is going in hard rubbish today Mon, 31 October 2005 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry don't want to deal with transport etc, might have been interested if it was sydney
Royboy
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: TA22 parts - get it now or it is going in hard rubbish today Mon, 31 October 2005 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you have an instrument panel that hasn't had the radio chopped up. I have rels in Sydney that could pick it up.
myTA22
Regular

December 2002
Re: TA22 parts - get it now or it is going in hard rubbish today Mon, 31 October 2005 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate, i do have a guage cluster but it has been chopped for an aftermarket stereo. The cluster in general is in very good condition though and it is in kph rather than miles. I am located in Perth..

myTA22
Regular

December 2002
Re: TA22 parts - get it now or it is going in hard rubbish today Mon, 31 October 2005 22:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
lilcrash
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: TA22 parts - get it now or it is going in hard rubbish today Tue, 01 November 2005 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do u have a good working tacho and speedo??
do u have good bonnet vents??
do u have good exterior rear c pillar vents/grills??

pics to horne_steven@hotmail.com and a price.

laterdays
Ganjasaur
Occasional Poster

April 2003
Re: TA22 parts - get it now or it is going in hard rubbish today Tue, 01 November 2005 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I need driver door email
kstirnemann@hotmail.com
myTA22
Regular

December 2002
Re: TA22 parts - get it now or it is going in hard rubbish today Tue, 01 November 2005 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
G'day Mate, yep, i have a full gauge cluster (kilometres per hour), good bonnet vents and good C Pillar vents....i'll have to take some pictures for you as my CD Rom drive has died and i can't get them off my CD. Drop me a pm.....
myTA22
Regular

December 2002
Re: TA22 parts - get it now or it is going in hard rubbish today Tue, 01 November 2005 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
G'day Mate, yep i have both driver and passenger door in good condition with full window glass/mechanisms/door trim intact...
myTA22
Regular

December 2002
Re: TA22 parts - get it now or it is going in hard rubbish today Sun, 06 November 2005 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just to let you know that the boot lid, front skirt (i.e. the panel that goes underneath the bumper bar) and the front grill components (i.e. the 3 pieces of metal that go under the headlights) have now gone....bonnet, guards, doors, bumpers, front and rear head/tail lights and a range of other 'bits and pieces' are still available
o_man_ra23
Regular

June 2003
icon10.gif  Re: TA22 parts - get it now or it is going in hard rubbish today Sun, 06 November 2005 22:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
could you please send a pic of the rear bumper to o_man_ra23@yahoo.com.au

Cheers, Owen
1973_KE20
Regular

April 2004
Re: TA22 parts - get it now or it is going in hard rubbish today Tue, 08 November 2005 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any interior parts still for sale? im after a belt clicker thing..name your price?
high_card_ace
Regular

April 2005
Re: TA22 parts - get it now or it is going in hard rubbish today Tue, 08 November 2005 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can you please email pics of the rear bumper to high_card_ace@hotmil.com
sweet.
chutz_pah
Regular

September 2002
Re: TA22 parts - get it now or it is going in hard rubbish today Wed, 09 November 2005 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
after the front fenders/gaurds on a pre 73 version (rounded arches)
o_man_ra23
Regular

June 2003
icon10.gif  Re: TA22 parts - get it now or it is going in hard rubbish today Fri, 11 November 2005 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
send a pic of the bonnet to o_man_ra23@yahoo.com.au

Cheers, Owen
fezro
Occasional Poster

May 2005
Re: TA22 parts - get it now or it is going in hard rubbish today Sat, 12 November 2005 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey have u goy those panels that are in side the car between th rear quarter window n the back window.
phenom
Newcomer

June 2003
Re: TA22 parts - get it now or it is going in hard rubbish today Sat, 12 November 2005 13:23 Go to previous message
Hi,
My name is Tom and I'm from Perth. I'm after a front bumber, can you please give me a call on 0402 358016.

Thanks
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ae86 back seat for sale
Next Topic:SOLD J-Blood style front bar & skirts Delete
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 13:19:01 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010134935379028 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.