Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Who owns this Car that ran at Eastern Creek !

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon10.gif  Who owns this Car that ran at Eastern Creek ! Thu, 20 February 2003 00:14 Go to next message
Ok the Number plate has me way Curious and I'd like to know what it ran among other things so anyone know who owns the Sweet little KE20 ??

http://www.fullboost.com.au/racing/dragmeets/2003/ecreek_03_02/ecreek_03_02_07b.jpg

Pic is from http://www.fullboost.com.au/

Any info would be great !
  Send a private message to this user    
littlepvan
Occasional Poster

February 2003
Re: Who owns this Car that ran at Eastern Creek ! Thu, 20 February 2003 00:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its been in hot4s/fast fours, if i can dig up the issue ill get back to u
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Who owns this Car that ran at Eastern Creek ! Thu, 20 February 2003 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that colour is awesome! so mesmarising (sp?)
MRTA22
Regular

May 2002
Re: Who owns this Car that ran at Eastern Creek ! Thu, 20 February 2003 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Rod, its been a while!! My mate just sold this car a few months back. It has an SR20 turbo engine. My mate at Portelli Smash Repairs did all the body work, painting etc. He sold it to purchase a new house. I can find out who the fella is who bought it if you want? The new owner lives around St Marys way thats all i know. By the way how are you going with your car?? I sold mine to a mate. It still lives in my garage though. Have to catch up one day.

Jamie
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon10.gif  Re: Who owns this Car that ran at Eastern Creek ! Thu, 20 February 2003 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey there Jamie, Sorry to hear you sold your car mate I hope t was to get something you really wanted ? So what are you driving now ?

Yeah I wouldn't mind some info on the car actually, Just curios how its goes down the Quarter etc.

Mine is coming along Very slowly hopeing the next 12 months will see it finished and back on the road. Its drivingme nuts having it off the road for all this time.

Have to catch up soon.
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Who owns this Car that ran at Eastern Creek ! Thu, 20 February 2003 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
From memory it was running a high twelve quarter mile on the night i watched it at the creek.
littlepvan
Occasional Poster

February 2003
Re: Who owns this Car that ran at Eastern Creek ! Thu, 20 February 2003 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the plates were HELP?? it was the ugliest brown colour for like two years.... if its the one i think it is.
Grega
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Who owns this Car that ran at Eastern Creek ! Fri, 21 February 2003 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i love ke20's.......that is AWESOME!
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Who owns this Car that ran at Eastern Creek ! Fri, 21 February 2003 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
littlepvan: i think you might be right. I remember it like that a few years ago when the Fast Four & Rotary nats were on at Wakefield park in goulburn. It looks a shitload better now with that awesome paint!
Real Per4mance
Regular

August 2002
Re: Who owns this Car that ran at Eastern Creek ! Sun, 23 February 2003 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This car has been round for AGES. I first saw it at Supernats 1999, or even 1998 at Oran Park?! It had EVIL conversions written down the side and was a brown color! The plates were HELP at that time.

Runs an SR20 turbo with a VL diff and manual. Thats pretty much all I know.

http://www.realper4mance.com/off_street/12_02_2003/12022003_28.jpg

http://www.realper4mance.com/off_street/12_02_2003/12022003_29.jpg
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Who owns this Car that ran at Eastern Creek ! Sun, 23 February 2003 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MAN, that things got heat.. I LOVE IT
-blown20v-
Regular

January 2003
Re: Who owns this Car that ran at Eastern Creek ! Sun, 23 February 2003 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea yea... it is what used to be known as HELPi remember the interior colours from when we cruised with it down the highway from penrith one day. its a very nice lil car. and its got tha balls to back up the looks Shocked
MRTA22
Regular

May 2002
Re: Who owns this Car that ran at Eastern Creek ! Wed, 26 February 2003 21:04 Go to previous message
Thats the car i have pics of it painted both colours. I dont think it has done better than a low 13 1/4 yet. Rod i ended up putting a clubsport engine and 5 speed into my v6 auto vs. That has kept me going for a while but i will soon grab another TA22 and follow jamie's footsteps with the lexus v8. Catch up with ya soon.

Jamie.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WHOLEY CRAP!
Next Topic:WANTED: 4AGE 20v Videos & Sound files
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 11 19:47:01 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0040841102600098 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.