Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » Stainless Steel Piping 2.5" and 3" Pieces

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Japstang
Regular

September 2004
Stainless Steel Piping 2.5" and 3" Pieces Tue, 01 November 2005 11:41 Go to next message
I have a come into possession of a number of stainless steel pipe pieces. I am located in Toowoomba.
High quality stuff that withstands high temp and pressure.

Length of pieces varies from 400mm to about 1000mm good for intercooler setups or to use for racing cats etc...

I have about 20 pieces of 3" available and 6-8 pieces of 2.5", I can probably get a bit more 3" as long as I do not leave it too long. I can get hold of some 2" stuff as well. Most stuff is clean and shiny but some will need a buff and clean.

How does $20 a piece sound? Can find out tomorrow what this stuff goes for that price is a guestimate.

Can get more but I will have to collect it in the next couple of days or else it will be going to the scrap metal man.

Send a private message to this user    
Rising Star
Regular

February 2005
Re: Stainless Steel Piping 2.5" and 3" Pieces Tue, 01 November 2005 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would that stuff be good for making exhausts?
how much of the 2" stuff can you get?
petespipes
Regular

July 2005
Re: Stainless Steel Piping 2.5" and 3" Pieces Tue, 01 November 2005 14:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good idea offering that stuff japstang,

I just started working at a truck mechanics so am onto LARGE diamater mild steel exhaust pipe.
2.5"
3.5" 4.0" pieces a metre to nearly 2 metres including bends available around $10 a metre pick up.

please email or phone.
Japstang
Regular

September 2004
Re: Stainless Steel Piping 2.5" and 3" Pieces Fri, 04 November 2005 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This stuff can handle steam at high pressure so I imagine it would handle an exhaust system.

Last time I checked there were a few pieces of 2" there let me know how man metres you want and I could see if I could get enough for ya.

Gee talk about thread highjacking Shocked Wink
o_man_ra23
Regular

June 2003
icon10.gif  Re: Stainless Steel Piping 2.5" and 3" Pieces Fri, 04 November 2005 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I could well be interested in some 2.5" pipe for an exhaust for a TA22. If sumone could bend up some peices to the right shape for a cheap price, i would be very interested. Doesnt need flanges, i can weld them on, as well as the muffler system... just need the basics.

Cheers, Owen
spiller
Regular

August 2005
Re: Stainless Steel Piping 2.5" and 3" Pieces Fri, 04 November 2005 23:27 Go to previous message
you wouldnt happen to have any 3inch bends would you?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:VIC: 18RG twin carb motor FS or swap for 4k + $ SOLD
Next Topic:KE55 engine bits (brake master, radiator & other stuff)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 05:44:24 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0047569274902344 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.