Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » MR2 Cruise - Sun 27th of Nov - Postponed due to weather!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Senor_2
Regular

September 2003
MR2 Cruise - Sun 27th of Nov - Postponed due to weather! Wed, 02 November 2005 02:18 Go to next message
Hey everyone,

A few MR2 owners have gotten together and are organising a cruise on the 27th; we are aiming to get as many MR2's attending as possible, but others are definitely welcome.

The plan is to meet up at Thornleigh McDonalds at 10:30am for a 11am departure. From there we will head up the freeway to the Berowra exit where we will take the Old Pacific Highway all the way to Gosford. We will continue north up to Terrigal, where we'll stop for some lunch, check out each other's cars and have a chat, take some pics etc etc.
Then eventually heading back sometime in the afternoon either via the Old Pac again or straight down the Freeway.

CB's are highly recommended, and any stupid behaviour will be highly frowned upon!!

[Updated on: Sat, 26 November 2005 21:45]

Send a private message to this user    
levos1
Regular

March 2003
Re: MR2 Cruise - Sun 27th of Nov Wed, 02 November 2005 03:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah U Know it!!
Its going to be Awesome!!
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: MR2 Cruise - Sun 27th of Nov Thu, 03 November 2005 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man, why did we never do this when I had a 2, can I come along anyway, I had an SW20 for a year and wish I never sold it.... Embarassed
Senor_2
Regular

September 2003
Re: MR2 Cruise - Sun 27th of Nov Thu, 03 November 2005 23:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehe yeah come along dude Razz
So are you saying you would rather have the 2 than the Supra? That's a big call!
levos1
Regular

March 2003
Re: MR2 Cruise - Sun 27th of Nov Fri, 04 November 2005 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah !
We knw u love the 2's Nath! So maybe we will allow u to come! hahaah.....!

Yeah man!
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: MR2 Cruise - Sun 27th of Nov Fri, 04 November 2005 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if my car is built by then i will be there, im doubt it at this point, but i am crossing my fingers
Senor_2
Regular

September 2003
Re: MR2 Cruise - Sun 27th of Nov Fri, 04 November 2005 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well you got 3 weeks to get it done MR. 2, you can gently run in the rebuilt engine on the Old Pac Wink

Where are all the AW11 drivers??
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: MR2 Cruise - Sun 27th of Nov Fri, 04 November 2005 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Post a link to this thread in the aw11 owners anonymous thread, that might alert them a little.
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: MR2 Cruise - Sun 27th of Nov Sat, 05 November 2005 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not saying I'd rather the 2 over the Supra, but I'd love both. Now that it's summer I miss the targa top(and my Supra doesn't have an aerotop). But I do love the extra power Evil or Very Mad
Adam_Rolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

February 2004
Re: MR2 Cruise - Sun 27th of Nov Sun, 06 November 2005 13:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mind if i come along?
Senor_2
Regular

September 2003
Re: MR2 Cruise - Sun 27th of Nov Mon, 07 November 2005 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alchemist wrote on Sat, 05 November 2005 12:06

But I do love the extra power Evil or Very Mad

I have a solution, it starts with "T", ends in "urbo" Laughing
Would be good to check out the Supra mate, I haven't had a chance to see the new ride.
Adam_Rolla wrote on Mon, 07 November 2005 00:45

mind if i come along?

It's all good, just make sure you tell any MR2 driving friends about it too Smile
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: MR2 Cruise - Sun 27th of Nov Sun, 20 November 2005 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll PM Benjamin, his red AW11 is a scorcher!
levos1
Regular

March 2003
Re: MR2 Cruise - Sun 27th of Nov Mon, 21 November 2005 22:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heya Boys and girls!

Dont forget about this cruz!!
Looking to be a mad day!!!

Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: MR2 Cruise - Sun 27th of Nov Thu, 24 November 2005 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not that I'm an MR2, but at least I owned one, I was not going to be able to make it, but now I definately can.....excellent.....
levos1
Regular

March 2003
Re: MR2 Cruise - Sun 27th of Nov Thu, 24 November 2005 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah winner!!!
MR-292
Regular

June 2005
Re: MR2 Cruise - Sun 27th of Nov Thu, 24 November 2005 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys,
thinking of joining, hope you dont mind a new face amongst you

-Liam
Senor_2
Regular

September 2003
Re: MR2 Cruise - Sun 27th of Nov Thu, 24 November 2005 22:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good stuff ppl, bring on teh massif cruise Razz

Now everyone pray for good weather!
levos1
Regular

March 2003
Re: MR2 Cruise - Sun 27th of Nov Thu, 24 November 2005 23:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Liam,
Definitely COME!!!
I think i have seen your 2 around the wahroonga! Burns rd maybe!?!

Mine is the silver one LEV-001!?!!?

Also have a look at this site as its all about MR2:

http://slender.mine.nu/mr2/active.asp

Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: MR2 Cruise - Sun 27th of Nov Fri, 25 November 2005 22:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bureau of meteorology seems to think it may be raining tomorrow, is this still go if it is?
levos1
Regular

March 2003
Re: MR2 Cruise - Sun 27th of Nov Sat, 26 November 2005 14:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah at the moment it is still go, as iam hoping to wake up to clear sky's!!
Fingers crossed!

But check posts in moorning if it rains for alterior plans!
Senor_2
Regular

September 2003
Re: MR2 Cruise - Sun 27th of Nov Sat, 26 November 2005 21:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey everyone,

Looks like the showers are going to continue until this afternoon according to the BOM, meaning a wet Old Pac = no good.

We've decided to postpone the event, so I hope everyone that was interested gets to read this before leaving home this morning Confused
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: MR2 Cruise - Sun 27th of Nov - Postponed due to weather! Sat, 26 November 2005 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yea wet old pac no good, I was luck levos SMS'd me, so I didn't get out of bed too early Smile
MR-292
Regular

June 2005
Re: MR2 Cruise - Sun 27th of Nov - Postponed due to weather! Sat, 26 November 2005 23:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn weather, i was looking forward to a cruise
well i'll be looking forward to the new date

-Liam
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: MR2 Cruise - Sun 27th of Nov - Postponed due to weather! Sun, 27 November 2005 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Happy we didn't go, it didn't clear up like yesterday, just drizzled all day, would have been zero fun Confused
levos1
Regular

March 2003
Re: MR2 Cruise - Sun 27th of Nov - Postponed due to weather! Sun, 27 November 2005 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys!
Although the organises cuise didnt make it today!
We are still going to have a quick meet 2nite!!

proposed plan is 730pm at homebush P6 o have a chat and chill out and take some photos!

Post up quickly if you want to go!
We have a bout 4 MR2's so far!

Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: MR2 Cruise - Sun 27th of Nov - Postponed due to weather! Sun, 27 November 2005 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I only found out about this cruise today ( I have been a bit absent from my computer lately as I have been helping out a mate get his S13 going) and I am glad it was postponed as I will take the time out to get my ass and AW11 to the next one.

Ben
levos1
Regular

March 2003
Re: MR2 Cruise - Sun 27th of Nov - Postponed due to weather! Sun, 27 November 2005 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aww good!
Well we will make sure that everyone knows about it next time!
there has already been a proposal for the city! and mad pics under the bridge!!!

Unfortunately my license doesnt come back till the 1st of march next year! Might have to be without me!
Unlees you guys can wait! hahah!
levos1
Regular

March 2003
Re: MR2 Cruise - Sun 27th of Nov - Postponed due to weather! Sun, 27 November 2005 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alchemist wrote on Sun, 27 November 2005 10:18

Yea wet old pac no good, I was luck levos SMS'd me, so I didn't get out of bed too early Smile

Aww you know i will look after ya man! haahha!
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: MR2 Cruise - Sun 27th of Nov - Postponed due to weather! Thu, 08 December 2005 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm also not complaining that it got postponed, as I needed the couple of weeks to get back on the road. I was keeping quiet as I knew I wouldn't be able to make it. Any talks of a new date, or are we waiting till after silly season?

[Updated on: Thu, 08 December 2005 11:10]

Senor_2
Regular

September 2003
Re: MR2 Cruise - Sun 27th of Nov - Postponed due to weather! Thu, 08 December 2005 22:41 Go to previous message
Hey davedave, we'll be waiting until the new year, the new date will be posted up as soon as any decisions are made to give everyone plenty of notice, get as many 2's as possible Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:#2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2)
Next Topic:CRESSIDAS NEEDED FOR VIDEO SHOOT
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 23:48:35 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0071220397949219 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.