Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » KE Corolla dedicated thread.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 26 October 2005 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice work beige bandit, which dyno? All the dynos in Canberra are pretty reputable and supply fairly accurate figures (compared to eachother) except for one place Wink it can be up to 30% inflated Laughing
  Send a private message to this user    
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 26 October 2005 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
beige_bandit wrote on Wed, 26 October 2005 12:02

I put my KE70 on the dyno on the weekend, its got a standard
4AGE 16v bigport out of a japanese AE86 in her
Motors got bout 175,000 kms on him and the little beuty
pumped out 83.3 kw at wheels Very Happy

STOKED Laughing

83KW at the wheels for a bigport???? thats prety fucken good man is the motor standard? i thought these only made about 60kw's at the wheels? i know that IRALLY's smallport with quads only just made high 70's so how is this possible?
beige_bandit
Regular

September 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 26 October 2005 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well i guess before i can tell you how it's possible KE382TG(Derelict) need's to cough up who's got the over genorous dyno Confused

ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 26 October 2005 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Not having a go at your figures at all BB and Canberras most inflated dyno is DTS Wink

I have seen many examples of the figures that come off that dyno but the best would have to be the back to back dyno days held in two different locations with the 4 cars that participated in both days all recording approxiamtely 25% more power on the DTS dyno Laughing Amazing what a good nights rest can do for a motors output Laughing

Quote:

83KW at the wheels for a bigport????

Standard factory output is what??? 86kw for the bigport 4AGE, you said it was a standard motor too, so that is one hell of an efficient drive train you got there as it's losses are pretty minimal ~3kw Shocked

They are just numbers anyway BB, if you are happy with how it goes then a couple of digits doesn't mean squat Wink People can sit around all day quoting numbers but it's the on road performance that really matters.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 26 October 2005 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
96kw for Jap spec. Wink
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 26 October 2005 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Rona Wink Hence my ???? after the power as I wasn't sure.

The power output from BB is doable, but I am sure there are some boys on here who would like to know how. Smile
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 26 October 2005 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea i know jap specs are 96 at the fly (toyotas figures) but generally they only put down around 60-65 at the wheels, 86kw bigports usually around 55-60 at the wheels. and a highly worked 4a like IRALLY's 75-80.

heck a 20v only just punches 75-80 on standard (jap spec) ecu and a GZE will get about 85-90 ish im pretty sure in standard form?

have you got a turbo bolted onto your "standard" engine u might have forgotten to tell us about??? Laughing
beige_bandit
Regular

September 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 26 October 2005 06:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aliright fisrt of all i ran it on the Autotech dyno in fyshwick.

Secondly, no i dont have a turbo bolted to it Laughing

Mayb there dyno's a lil out whack?, KE382TG would no more about
current situation's around canberra than myself so mayb he can
shed more light?

True they are only figures KE38, its far from incredible power aswell but its reasured myself that the engine after 175,000 is still on the money, surprised the poop out of me cause i was not expecting more than 70kw

Ok, i cant say for sure the engine is standard with 100%
positvity, i havnt opened the sucker up yet, got it out of 86 model AE86 Trueno from japan, so many conflicting stories with the jap spec having more power than the aussie bigport i decided to be undecided.

But as far as i know the engine is on its original 175,000 kms stint, i used factory ecu, factory t-50, one piece tail shaft(is lighter than original) original drum brake panelvan rear end(i think its the 3.9 ratio)

All its got is: Laughing

Apexi super intake
ngk iridium plugs, trd plug leads
2" exhaust with 1 resonator, muffler which would usually be "cat back" but i didnt need one(rego requirements)off the standard remaining exhaust, but the exhaust is poor quality(money issues)
Standard clutch and flywheel

I mean this dosent explain shit Confused

The only way to figure it out would be to do back to back
dyno runs on two different dyno's like KE38 mentioned to prove it
absolutley correct, then open the motor up to check for goodies
but i hope i dont have to do that any time soon Confused

Dunno Boys Confused
love ke70
Regular

September 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 26 October 2005 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hello fellow ke owners
im the proud owner of 2 ke 70, one even has an engine in it Laughing
im atm looking at upgrading to something with a little more oomph and am think a gen 1 or 2 3sge, just wondering wat do u guys think of this and what mite be a better engine?
keepin in mind im soon 17 so insurance is enough as it is so dont wanna go forced induction. if u think the 3sge would be a good choice what gen do u see as being the better? better being more bang for buck really
thanx fellas
~andrew~
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 26 October 2005 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Aliright fisrt of all i ran it on the Autotech dyno in fyshwick.

Secondly, no i dont have a turbo bolted to it

Mayb there dyno's a lil out whack?, KE382TG would no more about
current situation's around canberra than myself so mayb he can
shed more light?

That dyno is pretty good, those guys don't inflate figures for pre and post tune customer satisfaction Wink It's actually the dyno my car pulled the lowest reading on out of the 4 or 5 dynos I have run my car on in Canberra (I have run on several dynos in Canberra and a couple in Sydney and the difference is only ever + or - ~2kw).

Perhaps you got yourself a freak 4AGE there BB, got to be happy about that.

A mate of mine had a "stock" SR20DET that was making way more power than it should have, no one knew why, but hey no point complaining about good power Smile

Might have to go for a cruise one day BB Wink
beige_bandit
Regular

September 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 26 October 2005 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just have to wait till its time for a rebuild to solve this one
i guess, thats if there is any solving to be done Confused

But would need some one with some knowledge about the matter KE38
as the only engines ive opened up are Italian engines Rolling Eyes

Cruise? Cool Why not hey Wink
beige_bandit
Regular

September 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Thu, 27 October 2005 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
She also get's 190k/ph at 7k rpm in 4th gear which i thought
was a bit uncalled for Shocked

Done a few calculations and found 235-40 k/ph would be
a possibility in 5th at 7k rpm Confused
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Thu, 27 October 2005 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey hurricaine

absolutly love the ke20 mate
willow green, superlites. cant go rong

also the 26 is a beaut. nuttin rong wit some rust n dents when the car is dat rare.

ive always wanted wanntanabes on PMP020 with walls. i rekon it wood look mad.

i envy ur room for corollas.
i can only fit 4 in my driveway before the parents start getin angry.

well keep the picks n Krazy Krolla storys coming.

oh and also all dat technical jargon dat u all seem to love.

cheers scott
hurricane
Regular

August 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Thu, 27 October 2005 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks, i love it to Very Happy The 26 does have a bit of rust in it Sad , started doing some work to it and found more. I plan on fixing it one day though. mabe after i finish all the other projects ive got, 6 to be precise. I will keep the story rollin and keep the dream alive Very Happy
74ROLLA
Regular

July 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Thu, 27 October 2005 21:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hurricane wrote on Thu, 27 October 2005 22:54

I will keep the story rollin and keep the dream alive Very Happy

Have you been listening to John Laws Razz
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 28 October 2005 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well my conversion starts on tuesday and i havent even got an engine hoist organised to pull my engine out yet but oh well haha.

should be an interested 3 weeks. ill have day by day write ups of my progress along with millions of photos, jsut check my members ride thread.

P.S i have to buy FUCK LOADS of parts Sad oh well hehe
beige_bandit
Regular

September 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 28 October 2005 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey domasik, you may not need and engine hoist Rolling Eyes
Someone in the "what tool's are in your car" thread said
he used trolly bars to lever his engine out? Confused Laughing

If your doing it bush go bush in style Very Happy

domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 28 October 2005 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha nah im sure someone in the hills district can lend me an engine hoist at a small cost (case of beer) if not ill just hire one for the day.
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 28 October 2005 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i want my ke30 gone.
someone buy it
or tell someone else to buy it.

i go to bali next wk and i want more spending money.

help me.
http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/709/dscf00281jn.jpg

cheers scott
love ke70
Regular

September 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 29 October 2005 03:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PMP020 wrote on Fri, 28 October 2005 17:49

i want my ke30 gone.
someone buy it
or tell someone else to buy it.

i go to bali next wk and i want more spending money.

help me.
http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/709/dscf00281jn.jpg

cheers scott

price?
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 30 October 2005 00:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey dr lourve ke70
for you $1500

details of car and more picks are on page 19 of this thread.

cheers scott
love ke70
Regular

September 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 30 October 2005 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm im interested but i dont think the parentals would like the idea....plus im in brissie
sorry dude

p.s. duno if yas all ignored me b4 or just missed my post Razz , im thinkin of puttin a 3sge into my ke70, anyone got any input on the matter or better suggestions for an easy NA engine to go in?
thanx y'all
~andrew~

[Updated on: Sun, 30 October 2005 02:53]

PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 30 October 2005 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chuk a 6 cyl. in the ke70 andrew.

only way 2 fly. although im alredy going V8 in the ke20 so i best keep my mouth shut.

haha yea i undastand wher eu comin from wit da parentals.
i got 4 rolla sin da driveway atm. once ke30 is gone and im bak from bali ill start V8 convers. in SUS020.

cheers scott
love ke70
Regular

September 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 30 October 2005 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what sorta 6 cyl. would u be talkin?
basically atm im lookin at gettin an almost unbreakable lsd from an alfa, and a w57 g/box with w-s bellhousing, so im not sure what to put in there, i dont wanna go forced induction coz of insurance bendin me over...
wont the ke20 handle like a boat and be unregisterable with a v8 in it?
~andrew~
BradW
Regular

April 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 30 October 2005 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you want an easy N/A engine to go into a KE70 then you can't go past a 4AGE. Use an AE71 crossmember and just bolt it in.
love ke70
Regular

September 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 30 October 2005 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bang for buck aint all that great tho....both parents drive 4 litre fords so im used to torque, i know the biggest engine i can go to and stay registered is 2.6, and i dont wanna go forced induction so that rules out the gze, so wats na and will squeeze into the ke70?
with the runnign gear im hoping to buy soon i shouldnt have a prob with the power of a bigger engine
i mean if im gonna spend the time wiring in an ecu i may as well do it for a motor im happy with as the 4age still aint gonna be easy in that respect...
~andrew~
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 30 October 2005 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys, i haven't been on this thread for a while!. my car will be up for sale at the end of Novermber beginning of December, here is the link. This time it wil be definate.
Ke25 4age 16v If you would like to put up some support on the thread please feel free Smile ..
Cheers,
Michael
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 30 October 2005 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Megz wrote on Sun, 30 October 2005 19:44

Hey guys, i haven't been on this thread for a while!. my car will be up for sale at the end of Novermber beginning of December, here is the link. This time it wil be definate.
Ke25 4age 16v If you would like to put up some support on the thread please feel free Smile ..
Cheers,
Michael

i will ONLY endorse your sale and support you if you let me drive it before you sell it mike!

ps how was your weekend????
Laughing Wink
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Mon, 31 October 2005 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i like corollas

i hope there are corollas in bali to keep me entertained.

or maybe ill occupie myself witha cheap n nasty call girl.

either way.
to sum up.
i want ke30 gone
i want 302 in SUS020
i want PMP020 sprayed n chromed

all in good time my friends.

catchyas
cheers scott
dave_ke30
Regular

June 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Mon, 31 October 2005 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when i was in bali this time last year.. i saw soo many ke30s it was crazy! and all in mint condition too!
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 01 November 2005 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke30s bore me.
there to common there the equvilant to commodores.

bring on the pre 74 KE's

cheers scott
dave_ke30
Regular

June 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 01 November 2005 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how dare you even dream of relating a ke30 to a commodore! Mad
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 01 November 2005 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YEah dom, come down and u can drive it...
My weekend was VERY GOOD... haha...
That is pretty bad to compare a ke30 to a commonwhore.... tisk tisk.. paying out the younger brother to the 20/25's...
Michael
1ZZFEWagon
Regular

August 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 02 November 2005 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guys...

i got quoted 450buckS to fit this
http://listsrv.cmsu.edu/archives/cmsuic-l/2002/Aug/att-0011/02-paseo_interior.jpg

into my ke55 (all legal)...from http://www.jamiesonautofit.com.au/

im telling my self ...this is the last money im gonna put into this car Evil or Very Mad

[Updated on: Wed, 02 November 2005 05:53]

towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 02 November 2005 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
love ke70 wrote on Sun, 30 October 2005 15:54

wont the ke20 handle like a boat and be unregisterable with a v8 in it?
~andrew~

Throw enough money at the car and anythings possible. See what a engineer has to say. Its more to do with its strength (structural integrity), stopping power and suspension, instead of its overal weight.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 02 November 2005 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not so much overall weight as weight distribution...

KE20 weighs about 750kg, of which engine and box are maybe 100kg at most.

now put in about 300kg of motor and gearbox, and see what the weight distribution is like.... very front heavy.

if it is just for a burnout hack, sure, thats fine, but it's kind of silly for anything else, especialy since it may be difficult to put the torque down with the rear being so light.... now if you midmounted the V8.........
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 02 November 2005 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
love ke70 wrote on Sun, 30 October 2005 17:10

bang for buck aint all that great tho....both parents drive 4 litre fords so im used to torque, i know the biggest engine i can go to and stay registered is 2.6, and i dont wanna go forced induction so that rules out the gze, so wats na and will squeeze into the ke70?
~andrew~

2.6 Astron from a Magna, Sigma, Triton Very Happy
2 litre Mazda v6
2.5 litre Suzuki v6
Or an engineering feat how about a 3.5 or 3.9 or 4.4 Rover v8 Evil or Very Mad
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 02 November 2005 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Wed, 02 November 2005 18:01

not so much overall weight as weight distribution...

Hehe forgot about that Embarassed
Quote:

if it is just for a burnout hack, sure, thats fine, but it's kind of silly for anything else, especialy since it may be difficult to put the torque down with the rear being so light.... now if you midmounted the V8.........

Been thinking of something like that, but more ago the lines of a moke and a mid mounted subie motor and its box (or transaxle from an Alfa).
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 02 November 2005 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i must apologise for comparin ke30s to commonwhores.

was rude of me. Crying or Very Sad

but yes im only putting a v8 in SUS020 purely for burnouts.

although ina few wks ill be taking it out for a few wkends while i still got the 250 in it.
but then its back to tha drawing board and start spending some money on it.

cheers scott
pushrod_POWA
Regular

January 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Thu, 03 November 2005 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im practiacally finnished my paint job so i thought i'd bump up the ke thread with a little teaser of what is to come
[img=http://img426.imageshack.us/img426/1878/carph otos000076vs.jpg]

[Updated on: Thu, 03 November 2005 06:36]

BradW
Regular

April 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Thu, 03 November 2005 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gee talk about a teaser Razz .
The link doesn't work.
pushrod_POWA
Regular

January 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Thu, 03 November 2005 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha whoops dam i wish i knew how to work computers.
[img=http://img458.imageshack.us/img458/9383/carph otos000075cg.th.jpg]

[img=http://img458.imageshack.us/img458/9383/carph otos000075cg.jpg]

hopefully one of them will work.

[edit] i checked and the top 1 one works

[Updated on: Thu, 03 November 2005 09:23]

PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Thu, 03 November 2005 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ford blueprint?

or another one of those ford blues ?

loox cool either way
but y must people keep changein corolla colors whats wrong wit da orignals.

cheers scott
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Thu, 03 November 2005 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
casue WHITE is da bomb

seriously

it is
pushrod_POWA
Regular

January 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Thu, 03 November 2005 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PMP020 wrote on Thu, 03 November 2005 21:26

ford blueprint?

or another one of those ford blues ?

loox cool either way
but y must people keep changein corolla colors whats wrong wit da orignals.

cheers scott

na its mazda blue. i just wanted the experience of painting a car.
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Thu, 03 November 2005 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is that in acrylic or 2pac? looks fucking awsome!
pushrod_POWA
Regular

January 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Thu, 03 November 2005 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its acrylic. it is my first attempt at painting a car and was done in my garage surrounded by dropsheets.
Island_racer
Newcomer

November 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 04 November 2005 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi all, I just bought a two door 79 ke30 it has the 3T 1800 motor in it but I need where to research parts for it e.g. suspension to handle Dex and light rally, quick rack steering. Also information on where to seam weld and roll cages.

Thanks
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 04 November 2005 03:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if its an 1979 model itll be a ke55 not a ke30 check ur chassis
Island_racer
Newcomer

November 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 04 November 2005 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the correction. It is a left rand drive KE55. I figure the best place to start is to stiffen the chassis by seam welding and identifying a suspension for the front and rear. Start from the ground up, so I need to locate some parts.
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 04 November 2005 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys, i was just wondering... For those who have seen my car and who haven't wat do you think would be a reasonable price for it?? I have a rough idea of wat i think is suitable with all spare parts... But noone seems to be interested.. Any ideas appreciated.
Cheers
Michael
dave_ke30
Regular

June 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 04 November 2005 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
seen the car... id pay $3500 as it is... but if it were engineered and 12 months rego $4000 plus.. but thats just me..
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 04 November 2005 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well ill tell ya now micheal the market is slow at the moment.
no one wants to spend there money.

so ull have trouble selling it no matter what.

but i wouldnt take any less than 3500 but u prolly wont get much more than $4000. simply because no one wants to pay up for the goods.

yet everyone says they want a killa rolla ?

stupid people.
killa rolla.

g/l megz
cheers scott
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 04 November 2005 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nobody will pay for a good modded car these days at all.
you will nearly always make more from splitting it up and selling it off as parts..

those that can afford a modded car will look to something nicer, and those that want to play, want to do it themselves...
sucks, but modding a car will nearly always lose money....
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 05 November 2005 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys thanks for that. I know i will definately lose quite a bit of money but i can accept that cause since i have done so much to it, the knowledge which i have got from it would cost me a lot more than wat i have lost!! Very Happy ... But i will be happy around $4k mark
Cheers
Michael
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 05 November 2005 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
quick question, is anyone else using a TA22 pedal box for their hydraulic clutch conversion as apposed to modifying the standard one?

cheers

Dom
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 08 November 2005 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://image-cache.nissansilvia.com/forums/uploads /post-16813-1131420022.jpg

spot the corolla Laughing
hokey
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 08 November 2005 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats awesome Very Happy do you have any linkgs to the thread i would like to know what they said Laughing
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 08 November 2005 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fk yeh! Nice work Josh, Corolla owns teh Neeesssanns Laughing Did anyone with a GTR want to swap?
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 08 November 2005 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
i asked one if he wanted to
19psi on hks turbos in rwd mode made 260ish i think
i said ill swap if u want haha

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showt opic=111058&st=0

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/index.php? s=3f6d03845ba65aa8e3540b62e60ac53e&showtopic=9 3311&st=0

[Updated on: Tue, 08 November 2005 04:19]

Pages (22): [ «  <  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:anyone in perth got some decent powered 7ms
Next Topic:starlet GT
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 13:42:28 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.013547897338867 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.