wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
how safe are is your car .com.au Fri, 28 October 2005 06:10 Go to next message
http://www.howsafeisyourcar.com.au/

1988 Corolla 2 stars Confused
  Send a private message to this user    
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: how safe are is your car .com.au Fri, 28 October 2005 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
errrr gay , no soarer to choose ....

probably coz its too safe to put there then everyone will buy one ... or something . Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: how safe are is your car .com.au Fri, 28 October 2005 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
celica, 3 stars Wink with a nice x cross for harm damage to others ? Razz
beige_bandit
Regular

September 2005
Re: how safe are is your car .com.au Fri, 28 October 2005 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing
'82' corolla
nice 2 starts also Laughing
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: how safe are is your car .com.au Fri, 28 October 2005 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coFF33 wrote on Fri, 28 October 2005 16:25

errrr gay , no soarer to choose ....

probably coz its too safe to put there then everyone will buy one ... or something . Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad

mmm sprinter also not there.... what could this ever mean Rolling Eyes
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: how safe are is your car .com.au Fri, 28 October 2005 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
2 stars and less harm to others fucking fuck. If i wanna hit something i'd prefer to take it out, may as well make the insurance claim worthwhile.
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: how safe are is your car .com.au Fri, 28 October 2005 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think of it the same way i do when playing rugby!the faster and bigger the hardest it will hit!hence why my wife and 4 kids get around in a lwb nissan patrol,which is about 2.5 ton when full of fuel with long range tank.so if someone makes a mistake{besides a semi of course}my wife and kids dont have to pay for it.besides the fact its my tow car. god i would hate to have a crash in an exel or a cappacinno,the other car would just use the window washers to get rid of them after hitting one.
mick
Ribfeast
Forums Junkie

March 2005

Re: how safe are is your car .com.au Fri, 28 October 2005 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My Cressida got 4 stars Very Happy

Only problem with a 4WD is they have stuff-all crumple zone. Sure other cars bounce off, but not everything you hit is a car. If you hit a tree or a wall or anything bigger than you then you will certainly come off second best. Or roll your 4WD Sad
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: how safe are is your car .com.au Fri, 28 October 2005 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive told my wife that!i also told her to use exels and mini's as her crumple zone!just kidding
mick
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: how safe are is your car .com.au Fri, 28 October 2005 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kingmick wrote on Fri, 28 October 2005 17:09

ive told my wife that!i also told her to use exels and mini's as her crumple zone!just kidding
mick

ROFLMAO, anyone from the Pedestrian council that comes across your comments would be cringing.
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: how safe are is your car .com.au Fri, 28 October 2005 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive also told her to be aware of Pedestrian's,in big numbers they make great emegency braking fodder!hahahahahahahahaha
mick
Ribfeast
Forums Junkie

March 2005

Re: how safe are is your car .com.au Fri, 28 October 2005 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That harold scruby chap from the pedestrian council is such a wanker! Everyone knows a pedestrian is just a driver who has found a parking spot Wink
BradW
Regular

April 2004
Re: how safe are is your car .com.au Fri, 28 October 2005 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The 4runner got 4 stars and 2 x's.

4 stars = better than average
2 x's = Significantly more harm than average Laughing .
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: how safe are is your car .com.au Fri, 28 October 2005 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i love my MA70

Significantly more harm to others then average

MOOOHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!

can i get that in a bumper sticker Very Happy
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: how safe are is your car .com.au Fri, 28 October 2005 21:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bugga, mines not listed either.
But I already know if I hit something hard you generally end up with both legs broken, since there is nothing in front to crumple, side impact is ok though, unless its bigger then me.
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: how safe are is your car .com.au Fri, 28 October 2005 22:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ribfeast wrote on Fri, 28 October 2005 17:03

My Cressida got 4 stars Very Happy

Only problem with a 4WD is they have stuff-all crumple zone. Sure other cars bounce off, but not everything you hit is a car. If you hit a tree or a wall or anything bigger than you then you will certainly come off second best. Or roll your 4WD Sad

well patrols have a 5 star rating so it must crumple a bit.but best of all!it has 2 big stars for maximum harm to others. Laughing
your all just speed humps to me now!lmfao
mick

[Updated on: Fri, 28 October 2005 22:31]

4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: how safe are is your car .com.au Fri, 28 October 2005 23:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahah 87 aw11 gets 1 star

better get that roll cage and harness installed Laughing
SmellyTofu
Regular

May 2002
Re: how safe are is your car .com.au Sat, 29 October 2005 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4 ticks for me! Smile damn no side and curtain airbags!
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: how safe are is your car .com.au Sat, 29 October 2005 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awesome, max damage to others.. gotta love old school body strength.

I question the 2 star rating.. with all the crashes I'm aware of involving ma61s the driver has walked away unharmed, including Paul (SUPRAGTE)'s write off into the trees, and my write off sideways into a cliff face
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: how safe are is your car .com.au Sat, 29 October 2005 17:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kingmick wrote on Fri, 28 October 2005 16:44

i think of it the same way i do when playing rugby!the faster and bigger the hardest it will hit!hence why my wife and 4 kids get around in a lwb nissan patrol,which is about 2.5 ton when full of fuel with long range tank.so if someone makes a mistake{besides a semi of course}my wife and kids dont have to pay for it.besides the fact its my tow car. god i would hate to have a crash in an exel or a cappacinno,the other car would just use the window washers to get rid of them after hitting one.
mick

Then you're a freekin' idiot.
Big 4WDs are FAR FAR more dangerous for other road users and pedestrians. I don't understand how they are even legal considering it's NOT legal to design a car with popups anymore, yet 4WDs have the height to smash your shoulder and chest to bits before throwing you under the wheels.
And either 4WDs are harder to controll, or nobody who drives them have a freeking clue, 'cuz I've never seen a good driver in one.
Bad visibility and size of the thing also means your wife is the one most likely to make a mistake, and kill someone else's children, and also possibly your own along with herself.

Also, if you own a 4WD, according to this survay I read, you're more likely to be an arsehole (true story, I'll see if I can find it).

The Patrol seems to have a harm rating of XX for others, and 4 stars for the driver. But this site doesn't seem to take into account how likely the car is to have an accident, just how safe it is once you've already had one. If the Patrol you're talking about is the old one, then the car would probably have a tendancy to roll on top of all that other shit.

Anyway...

My car has 4 stars, and harm to others of 'average'.
SmellyTofu
Regular

May 2002
Re: how safe are is your car .com.au Sat, 29 October 2005 19:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK, I'll re-edit my post... 4 stars and an arsehole. Smile
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: how safe are is your car .com.au Sun, 30 October 2005 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
go watch the fast and the furious rice boy Laughing
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: how safe are is your car .com.au Sun, 30 October 2005 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SEXY 16 wrote on Sun, 30 October 2005 11:37

thats gold!pay that one!

i have a patrol for towing and as i have 4 kids i need a 6 seat car,as well as having a 1000 acre farm on black soil.actually have to 4wd a patrol and landruiser ute{which doesn't get used much}.
as most drivers are very average and my wife has had ten years of training from me on the road,track and dirt, she would eat you alive as a driver Shraka.you wouldn't even be in the same plant let alone ball park when it comes to driving.there are two people in this world that are let drive my kids in a car,myself and my wife,so they have the maximum chance of not getting in to an accident.

shraka when you come out west and you have a bad Roo hit and you car is totaled,then let me know its a bad idea having my wife and four kids in a 4wd, you are one very very DUMB person{and im sorry to say being dumb is for life,so get used to people having a go at you}.
mick
BOCKA
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: how safe are is your car .com.au Sun, 30 October 2005 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dammn, it doesnt even go back old enough to test my 77 ra23.....
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: how safe are is your car .com.au Sun, 30 October 2005 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kingmick wrote on Sun, 30 October 2005 12:39

thats gold!pay that one!

i have a patrol for towing and as i have 4 kids i need a 6 seat car,as well as having a 1000 acre farm on black soil.actually have to 4wd a patrol and landruiser ute{which doesn't get used much}.
as most drivers are very average and my wife has had ten years of training from me on the road,track and dirt, she would eat you alive as a driver Shraka.you wouldn't even be in the same plant let alone ball park when it comes to driving.there are two people in this world that are let drive my kids in a car,myself and my wife,so they have the maximum chance of not getting in to an accident.

shraka when you come out west and you have a bad Roo hit and you car is totaled,then let me know its a bad idea having my wife and four kids in a 4wd, you are one very very DUMB person{and im sorry to say being dumb is for life,so get used to people having a go at you}.
mick

Oh wait! You live in the country? Then I retract my previous statement.
I thought you where talking about your soccer mum wife. I'm perfectly comfortable with 4WDs in the country. It's in heavy city traffic that I'm staunchly opposed to them.

As for your wife beating me as a driver, that sounds like a challenge... bring it on! Evil or Very Mad

Oh and get stuffed you Takumi wannabe. Go download some more Inital D. Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Sun, 30 October 2005 05:51]

rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: how safe are is your car .com.au Sun, 30 October 2005 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Sun, 30 October 2005 16:50

Oh and get stuffed you Takumi wannabe. Go download some more Inital D. Rolling Eyes

i think he is collecting all of australias ae86 so he can collect his pot of gold at the end of the rainbow Confused
http://importtuner.com/features/0506_it_ae86_08_z.jpg
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: how safe are is your car .com.au Sun, 30 October 2005 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no problem at all Shraka,when my wife beats you around the race track{im testing at phillip island toward the end of the year in one of my cars,so we can do it then}.i get your car and 30% of your wage for the next 20 years.as she is a girl you should whip her arse easy.
only rules are the car has to be full bodied and owned by you or built by you.should be an easy win for you.put your money were your mouth is, sunshine.
mick
p.s if i take 3-4 secounds of race times{pretty easy for a girl at that pace} she will easy do 1.34-35 or at worst 1.40 on a bad lap{this year the gp bikes are down to 1.41} bracket,as your honda engine is alot more modern than the pushrod motor in the car and the cars are the same weight it should be a breeze for you.but im guessing youll chicken out.

[Updated on: Sun, 30 October 2005 06:40]

SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: how safe are is your car .com.au Sun, 30 October 2005 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Sun, 30 October 2005 16:50

kingmick wrote on Sun, 30 October 2005 12:39

thats gold!pay that one!

mick

Oh wait! You live in the country? Then I retract my previous statement.
I thought you where talking about your soccer mum wife. I'm perfectly comfortable with 4WDs in the country. It's in heavy city traffic that I'm staunchly opposed to them.

As for your wife beating me as a driver, that sounds like a challenge... bring it on! Evil or Very Mad

1st ae86 was in my family owned and rallied by my brother 1n late 1984 and i had my first 1 in may 1995 i was only 16 long b4 initial d ever was a twinkle in someones eye
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: how safe are is your car .com.au Sun, 30 October 2005 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Sat, 29 October 2005 22:46

I question the 2 star rating.. with all the crashes I'm aware of involving ma61s the driver has walked away unharmed, including Paul (SUPRAGTE)'s write off into the trees, and my write off sideways into a cliff face

The question I raise is why is the Supra rated at 2 stars and the RA60 rated at 3? The Supra is better handling, has a longer wheelbase for stability, better brakes, more supportive seats...the list goes on. Sure the headlights could do a bit of damage to a pedestrian, so meh Razz
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: how safe are is your car .com.au Mon, 31 October 2005 00:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Mon, 31 October 2005 10:32

The question I raise is why is the Supra rated at 2 stars and the RA60 rated at 3? The Supra is better handling, has a longer wheelbase for stability, better brakes, more supportive seats...the list goes on. Sure the headlights could do a bit of damage to a pedestrian, so meh Razz

which one of those things affects the impact of a car with a wall/tree though.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: how safe are is your car .com.au Mon, 31 October 2005 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, it has better seats, so less chance of driver/passenger being thrown around from side impact especially (which is why my head didn't impact anything in my crash)

and the only other major difference is the longer bonnet, which I can only imagine incrases time of crumple, thus reduces average force of impact.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: how safe are is your car .com.au Mon, 31 October 2005 00:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Mon, 31 October 2005 08:03

justcallmefrank wrote on Mon, 31 October 2005 10:32

which one of those things affects the impact of a car with a wall/tree though.

Active safety features that actually help you avoid the crash are a darn sight more important than the passive ones which try to minimise the damage. If the website hasn't taken these into consideration, it's as dodgy as it's questionable ratings.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: how safe are is your car .com.au Mon, 31 October 2005 00:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The website as all NCAP type tests do merely looks at the potential damage to the occupants on side, front etc accidents. Notice I didn't highlight the seats as I agree more supportive seats would help.

In no way am I saying those features aren't important but these kind of tests don't use them at all.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: how safe are is your car .com.au Mon, 31 October 2005 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fair enough, although I can only see more features as Draven has explained, especially that longer crumple zone, and even down to the softer plastics in the cabin.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: how safe are is your car .com.au Mon, 31 October 2005 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kingmick wrote on Sun, 30 October 2005 17:36

no problem at all Shraka,when my wife beats you around the race track{im testing at phillip island toward the end of the year in one of my cars,so we can do it then}.i get your car and 30% of your wage for the next 20 years.as she is a girl you should whip her arse easy.
only rules are the car has to be full bodied and owned by you or built by you.should be an easy win for you.put your money were your mouth is, sunshine.
mick
p.s if i take 3-4 secounds of race times{pretty easy for a girl at that pace} she will easy do 1.34-35 or at worst 1.40 on a bad lap{this year the gp bikes are down to 1.41} bracket,as your honda engine is alot more modern than the pushrod motor in the car and the cars are the same weight it should be a breeze for you.but im guessing youll chicken out.

Ahha ha ha ha, no. Razz
Why would I agree to something like that when I get nothing if I win? Besides, how much have you spent getting your track car to the point it's at eh? Give me that much money, and I'll happily build a car to rival yours. Razz

Anyway the Honda isn't gonna be taken on to the track.
When I get my project car up and running, I'll take her on in that. But I'll want her in something with a similar power to weight ratio (otherwise I may aswell walk around the track, for all the comparison of skill it will do).
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: how safe are is your car .com.au Mon, 31 October 2005 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if i gave you the same money you wouldn't even come close to rivaling it! are you on drugs? what you think someone with no experience is going to be able to build a car?make carbon intake,throttlebodies,chassis,uprights,inboard suspension etc etc etc.i want some of those drugs!
in case no one pointed out,this is a toyota forum not honda.just thought id point it out in case you got the wrong web address.
mick

[Updated on: Mon, 31 October 2005 02:05]

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: how safe are is your car .com.au Mon, 31 October 2005 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kingmick wrote on Mon, 31 October 2005 13:01

if i gave you the same money you wouldn't even come close to rivaling it! are you on drug? what you think someone with no experience is going to be able to build a car?make carbon intake,throttlebodies,chassis,uprights,inboard suspension etc etc etc.i want some of those drug!
in case no one pointed out,this is a toyota forum not honda.just thought id point it out in case you got the wrong web address.
mick

Man, resorting to the "this isn't a Honda form" is so old it's not funny. I had that back when I had my Lancer. Be creative, come up with your own piss poor insults rather than stealing other peoples.
Also the world is 'drugs' not 'drug'.

What is your track car by the way?
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: how safe are is your car .com.au Mon, 31 October 2005 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i only tell toyota people!lmao and corrected drugs for you,sorry to get the spelling of your vocation wrong.
mick
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: how safe are is your car .com.au Mon, 31 October 2005 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kingmick wrote on Mon, 31 October 2005 13:09

i only tell toyota people!lmao and corrected drugs for you,sorry to get the spelling of your vocation wrong.
mick

I do actualy own a Toyota. It's just in bits at the moment. Rolling Eyes
Okay I'm just gonna stop bothering with this thread. Bye.
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: how safe are is your car .com.au Mon, 31 October 2005 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i have to agree that some of the info there is questionable. the aw11 they rate as a death trap. it fails on all saftey features.. ok it has no airbag or that rot.. but "traction" it supposedly has none... hmmm i cant really agree there.. fails on cargo barrier, back seat seatbelts, etc etc..

i have to agree that the passive features.. ie turn, stop, hold you in your seat are all more important then the airbags and what not. if your not in the prang in the first place you dont need tghem.. so avoiding the problem is half the solution.
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: how safe are is your car .com.au Mon, 31 October 2005 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Mon, 31 October 2005 13:16

kingmick wrote on Mon, 31 October 2005 13:09

mick

I do actualy own a Toyota. It's just in bits at the moment. Rolling Eyes
Okay I'm just gonna stop bothering with this thread. Bye.

what toyota do you own and can we have some pics
Ben Wilson
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: how safe are is your car .com.au Mon, 31 October 2005 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toof wrote on Mon, 31 October 2005 13:24

yeah i have to agree that some of the info there is questionable. the aw11 they rate as a death trap. it fails on all saftey features.. ok it has no airbag or that rot.. but "traction" it supposedly has none... hmmm i cant really agree there.. fails on cargo barrier, back seat seatbelts, etc etc..

i have to agree that the passive features.. ie turn, stop, hold you in your seat are all more important then the airbags and what not. if your not in the prang in the first place you dont need tghem.. so avoiding the problem is half the solution.

According to the site, it also doesn't have:
IRS,
Adjustable Drivers Seat, or
an Adjustable Steering Column....

Apparently an Engine Immobiliser is also a safety feature....

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: how safe are is your car .com.au Mon, 31 October 2005 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hhhhmmmmmm

ma61 gets an "X" (not applicable) on:
* IRS
* adjustable drivers seat (what, 6 way adjustment is not enough, plus adjustable lumbar and waist support?)
* Rear centre seatbelt (funny that, it's only as 4 seater)
* 3-point rear seatbelts (crap)
* adjustable steering column

I'm assuming traction is TRC

I'm guessing they have no data on them, so they just X everything

EDIT: and they rate ma61 the same as ma70 (all supras 1982 - 1990)

[Updated on: Mon, 31 October 2005 05:11]

toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: how safe are is your car .com.au Mon, 31 October 2005 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
exactly.. i know which id feel safer in... 20yr old mr2 that turns and stops -v- brand new el cheapo car that has the ticks in the right boxes... air bags etc.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: how safe are is your car .com.au Mon, 31 October 2005 05:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Mon, 31 October 2005 11:14

Active safety features that actually help you avoid the crash are a darn sight more important than the passive ones which try to minimise the damage. If the website hasn't taken these into consideration, it's as dodgy as it's questionable ratings.

i've been preaching this for years. word to you, nathan, word.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: how safe are is your car .com.au Mon, 31 October 2005 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No worries mate Wink
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: how safe are is your car .com.au Mon, 31 October 2005 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its was linked to vic roads, so if u live in melb u would know u have a 99.9% chance of some hitting u than avoiding you... for insurance reasons (even if its a new merc Rolling Eyes )... thus the marking are based on contact than chance of avoiding a crash Confused ARGH Eye Spin Freak Sleep
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: how safe are is your car .com.au Mon, 31 October 2005 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
id imagine an army tank would have 5 stars for passengers and 15 stars for harm to others?
same as patrol figures dont allow for a patrol with a massive steel bullbar.
i wonder what a 604 kenworths safety rating is!lmao or a toyota dyno.the possibilities are endless.
i think we should have our own toymods star rating for cars.
could have stars for performance,race ability,mod ability,econobility,driftobility
mick
PPlate_Avalon
Occasional Poster

May 2005
Re: how safe are is your car .com.au Mon, 31 October 2005 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha, I got five stars, I love it and im not even sure if that includes my VXI with the extra side airbage.

And even better i got 2 crosses for harm to others.

Most dangerous yet safe family car there is. Very Happy

[Updated on: Mon, 31 October 2005 08:09]

paulst162
Regular

April 2005
Re: how safe are is your car .com.au Thu, 03 November 2005 17:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing this rating is retarded , aparently my st162 dosent have an adusting steering wheel or adjustable front seats or tensioners on the seat bealts plus a third belt would be an n/a instead of a x !!!!! RETARDS!!!!!!
I agree on the damage to others though there is that thick assed steel front bar. Laughing Laughing
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: how safe are is your car .com.au Thu, 03 November 2005 19:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you read the codes, an "X" does mean n/a

all X's just means there's no data for your car
Ben Wilson
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: how safe are is your car .com.au Thu, 03 November 2005 20:49 Go to previous message
Without data, there is no way to rate the car, so obviously the software is inherently flawed...
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Visiting Japan in January - Who's Been Before?
Next Topic:Zender Corolla Bodykit
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 18:57:52 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0082800388336182 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.