Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Next Bond Film to have Toyota in it. Bye bye Aston Martin

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Next Bond Film to have Toyota in it. Bye bye Aston Martin Sat, 05 November 2005 03:37 Go to next message
http://www.drive.com.au/editorial/article.aspx?id= 10605&vf=2&bg=1&pp=1

Only natural with toyota's early sports car the 2000gt bieng featured in one of the old bond movies.

But to suggest there will be a camry in it! piss off! perfect opportunity to unveil a new supra Razz or at least some amazing sports car.
  Send a private message to this user    
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Next Bond Film to have Toyota in it. Bye bye Aston Martin Sat, 05 November 2005 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man... nah, maybe some concept car or something (though that makes it even more unobtainable) from toyo, or maybe a revamped 2000gt Very Happy Very Happy which would get my vote. or even better. ahahaha 2jz powered refurbished z10 series soarer. just to stay within theme eh?

but a camry... nah
illuminatus
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Next Bond Film to have Toyota in it. Bye bye Aston Martin Sat, 05 November 2005 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a camry?!?!?!?
ewwwwwwwwww Crying or Very Sad
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Next Bond Film to have Toyota in it. Bye bye Aston Martin Sat, 05 November 2005 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL bond IS getting on in age, perhaps he should be driving a camry.
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: Next Bond Film to have Toyota in it. Bye bye Aston Martin Sat, 05 November 2005 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont think the "bond girl" is going to want to go for a drive in the camry.
1G-GTE KE70
Regular

December 2004
Re: Next Bond Film to have Toyota in it. Bye bye Aston Martin Sat, 05 November 2005 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
w4t iF h3 GeTS an 86 Shocked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Next Bond Film to have Toyota in it. Bye bye Aston Martin Sat, 05 November 2005 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
then they'll get even mroe expensive...

Takumi tax + Bond tax = 11111111111
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Next Bond Film to have Toyota in it. Bye bye Aston Martin Sat, 05 November 2005 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't forget it's a new younger (blonde?) bond.

What if it's a 1UZ coupe camry?
TRD_07
Regular

September 2005
Re: Next Bond Film to have Toyota in it. Bye bye Aston Martin Sat, 05 November 2005 15:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a discussion me and my mates had a while ago.

it's about the delays of airplanes. When they say depart at 12, the plane is actually off the runway around an hour later. One of the reason is because the plane can't go backwards, and need this little vehicle to pull it backward. I was wondering what kind of vehicle is able to tow the plane, so i said "i wonder what engines this things have that give it the power to pull the plane?" and my mate blurts out "4A-GE"

back to the topic

Camry in movies are extra just to be crashed. could be a very special one with rockets and guns for Bond,but a camry?

WHat he needs is a supra.. to replace the aston martin, with a good 2JZ and single turbo conversion and 600ps on hand, with 100 shot of nos. have it in black or silver. bond never dies...
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Next Bond Film to have Toyota in it. Bye bye Aston Martin Sun, 06 November 2005 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bond meets Fast and the Furious riced up supra fuck yeah Rolling Eyes bond owes vin a 10 second car Laughing

[Updated on: Sun, 06 November 2005 00:48]

Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Next Bond Film to have Toyota in it. Bye bye Aston Martin Sun, 06 November 2005 01:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If it's a camry, at least you'll know it will be a sportivo model Razz
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Next Bond Film to have Toyota in it. Bye bye Aston Martin Sun, 06 November 2005 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i herd on the grapevine that its actually rays hiace

http://www.fluidzone.com/liddertown/pics/007-hiace.jpg
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Next Bond Film to have Toyota in it. Bye bye Aston Martin Sun, 06 November 2005 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
now THAT, would be awesome!

Eldar.O.
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Next Bond Film to have Toyota in it. Bye bye Aston Martin Sun, 06 November 2005 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What if it ends up being a lexus, like that lfc concept?
Or an IS250?
It should be an Aston Martin, the new V8 vantage.
Starfire
Regular

December 2004
Re: Next Bond Film to have Toyota in it. Bye bye Aston Martin Sun, 06 November 2005 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Volta!
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Next Bond Film to have Toyota in it. Bye bye Aston Martin Sun, 06 November 2005 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL someone chop bond into a VL

*Bond goes to mac feilds*
Youngy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Next Bond Film to have Toyota in it. Bye bye Aston Martin Sun, 06 November 2005 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hopefully it will be that over zealous wheel chair that they were touting at the motor show
TRD_07
Regular

September 2005
Re: Next Bond Film to have Toyota in it. Bye bye Aston Martin Mon, 07 November 2005 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Sun, 06 November 2005 11:46

Bond meets Fast and the Furious riced up supra fuck yeah Rolling Eyes bond owes vin a 10 second car Laughing

hm.. i should've mentioned sleek and un-riced (maybe with deep dish and without the spoiler so there's room for a rocket launcher..)

hey i feel like james bond when i'm surrounded by the blue lights and funky flashing. makes the car go faster too to float around on a glow! hehehehehe

Jabbott
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: Next Bond Film to have Toyota in it. Bye bye Aston Martin Thu, 10 November 2005 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Camry thing was said in jest, because everyone knows it's a toyota.

My thoughts are that it'll be either A. A new Supra (Which I would loooove to see bond driving)
or B. One of the concept cars which Toyota releases soon.

Bear in mind they do have some sporty concept cars. It'll be interesting to see. I might actually see this bond movie, just for the car.
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Next Bond Film to have Toyota in it. Bye bye Aston Martin Thu, 10 November 2005 11:02 Go to previous message
I Reckon it will be the volta if anything, I reckon yota are gonna put it into production. (0-100 in 4 seconds goodness)

http://tomorrow.toyota.com.au/toyota/tomorrow/
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Metal fabricators in the hills
Next Topic:Corolla Ute
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 03:37:53 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0064442157745361 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.