Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » 9-year-old arguing with his mother about Chocolate Milk while playing Xbox Live

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
illuminatus
Forums Junkie

March 2005
9-year-old arguing with his mother about Chocolate Milk while playing Xbox Live Fri, 28 October 2005 05:43 Go to next message
Quote:

This video is about some 9-year-old arguing with his mother about Chocolate Milk while playing Xbox Live, and forgetting to turn his Headset off.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-715315209 8207965240

WHAT A LITTLE CUNT. i would teach him how to respect elders...
  Send a private message to this user    
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: 9-year-old arguing with his mother about Chocolate Milk while playing Xbox Live Fri, 28 October 2005 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bahhah, if i was the mom i would have ripped the xbox out and sold it on ebay Laughing Laughing Laughing No No No n00bs
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: 9-year-old arguing with his mother about Chocolate Milk while playing Xbox Live Fri, 28 October 2005 06:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if i had a kid who said to my wife, "bring me my fucking chocolate milk, bitch"

he'd be drinking everything for the next 18 months
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: 9-year-old arguing with his mother about Chocolate Milk while playing Xbox Live Fri, 28 October 2005 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wanted moutain dew, now i want some motherfuckin choclate milk Wink
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: 9-year-old arguing with his mother about Chocolate Milk while playing Xbox Live Fri, 28 October 2005 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, X-Box would come out of the wall and get put away. He'd be able to play it if he was good.

Actualy I'd probably send him off to boot camp. Razz
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: 9-year-old arguing with his mother about Chocolate Milk while playing Xbox Live Fri, 28 October 2005 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr DOHC wrote on Fri, 28 October 2005 16:43

he'd be drinking everything for the next 18 months

Yeah. Through his nose.
SilverGhost
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: 9-year-old arguing with his mother about Chocolate Milk while playing Xbox Live Fri, 28 October 2005 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man, rewind my life 15 years or so...

Little dave sitting by the Atari 2600 and saying that to dad.

Dad goes postal, locks up Atari, no dinner or supper, and left in room for the night.....dave realises he was way out of line, doesnt happen again.

In this situation its a prime example of how children learn by association. They act on something i.e. swearing at parents, and if they are not punished they feel it must be appropriate or acceptable and do it again, this time its that much harder to break them of it.

kids these days get away with too much, and complacent parents rely on drugs to keep them under control...

A.D.D. was never even thought of and quite frankly didnt exist back then because parenting was different. Kids couldnt sue their own parents for abuse and shit like that. This kid is probably 'diagnosed' with any number of acronymed mental states, none of which would occur with proper discipline and the teaching of values.

This movie is a disturbing example of our microwave dinner, tv worshipping self oriented disconnected 1st world culture....where family values arent taught the way they were and kids grow up idolising power rangers and action heroes rather than their parents and respected elders.

Isnt it interesting that the 'discovery' of A.D.D. came about only a few years after the explosion of day care centres for families with 2 working parents. any child that spends the majority of their waking hours away from immediate family will bond more closely to whatever is present the most....back to tv, xbox etc.

/end rant, that movie just disturbs me...Id give that kid a hiding that he wont soon forget so he learns he is being a fucktard.

old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: 9-year-old arguing with his mother about Chocolate Milk while playing Xbox Live Fri, 28 October 2005 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OMG I would smash that wiener Mad
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: 9-year-old arguing with his mother about Chocolate Milk while playing Xbox Live Fri, 28 October 2005 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds like a fat kid
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: 9-year-old arguing with his mother about Chocolate Milk while playing Xbox Live Fri, 28 October 2005 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd throw that little cunt out the window.

That mum has to show some self respect and discipline the prick otherwise he'll end up a dead shit
illuminatus
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: 9-year-old arguing with his mother about Chocolate Milk while playing Xbox Live Fri, 28 October 2005 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SilverGhost wrote on Fri, 28 October 2005 17:52

Isnt it interesting that the 'discovery' of A.D.D. came about only a few years after the explosion of day care centres for families with 2 working parents. any child that spends the majority of their waking hours away from immediate family will bond more closely to whatever is present the most....back to tv, xbox etc.

thats right, we need more women staying home to take care of the kids dammit. none of this i want a career, then bitching about the glass ceiling! FFS

my future wife better know her place is in the KITCHEN!
just stay at cook, pump out babys, and do pilates in between.
gives her no time to cheat.
LOL I JOKE, I JOKE, I KID, I KID.
but seriously that would b the sweet life. cos u know ur kids would grow up to b good citizens and be motivated to go out and get a career, not fucking run around on the streets at night and steal cars or fucking get pregaz at 16 ffs.
pLaYa_OnE
Regular

February 2004
Re: 9-year-old arguing with his mother about Chocolate Milk while playing Xbox Live Fri, 28 October 2005 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this clip was just sad....
spoiling and a lack of discipline, along with other contributing factors will lead to this child being completely unprepared in life. Some would blame the kid, others would blame the parents, and in a way both parties are at fault, the child for taking advantage of the situation, and the parents for allowing the situation to arise. This kind of attitude is a tell-tale sign of lax parenting though.
in conclusion, I find it sad to see. And it doesn't help to know it's all too common these days.
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: 9-year-old arguing with his mother about Chocolate Milk while playing Xbox Live Fri, 28 October 2005 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
illuminatus wrote on Fri, 28 October 2005 20:59

SilverGhost wrote on Fri, 28 October 2005 17:52

thats right, we need more women staying home to take care of the kids dammit. none of this i want a career, then bitching about the glass ceiling! FFS

my future wife better know her place is in the KITCHEN!
just stay at cook, pump out babys, and do pilates in between.
gives her no time to cheat.
LOL I JOKE, I JOKE, I KID, I KID.
but seriously that would b the sweet life. cos u know ur kids would grow up to b good citizens and be motivated to go out and get a career, not fucking run around on the streets at night and steal cars or fucking get pregaz at 16 ffs.

man, i was like this >> Shocked reading that till i got to the jk bit Razz

but yeah, that kid is rooted, that shit is not cool
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: 9-year-old arguing with his mother about Chocolate Milk while playing Xbox Live Fri, 28 October 2005 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No way I'm having kids with ANYONE unless ONE OF US commits to staying home with the kids untill they're 18!

And lets face it, women are better at it than us. Smile
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: 9-year-old arguing with his mother about Chocolate Milk while playing Xbox Live Fri, 28 October 2005 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hat kid needs the mother that went postal at her kid over $50

remember her
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: 9-year-old arguing with his mother about Chocolate Milk while playing Xbox Live Fri, 28 October 2005 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No way I'm having kids with ANYONE unless ONE OF US commits to staying home with the kids untill they're 18!

And lets face it, women are better at it than us. Smile
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: 9-year-old arguing with his mother about Chocolate Milk while playing Xbox Live Fri, 28 October 2005 22:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked So sadly enough this is a sign of the times.
At 9yo you can't blame the kid. The parents are 100% to blame in allowing this to start at a very early age and grow into this.
So if this kids thinks this behavior is ok, what of the next generation when he is a parent.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: 9-year-old arguing with his mother about Chocolate Milk while playing Xbox Live Sat, 29 October 2005 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A.D.H.D isn't even necessarily a problem with kids in child care, its more or less the fact that parents fail to discipline kids anymore, (probably associated with childcare as they only see them a couple hours a day) and hence try to be their friends instead of parents.

My mother has done baby sitting (home based childcare) for many years now. We have good and bad kids come through. The biggest problem is the parents just don't discipline the kids and allow them to run free round their streets from the age of 4 and then do as they wish.

In terms of actual childcare it is very hard to discipline a child. You are very limited to what you can do and now they recommend that you can't even give a child time out i mean WTF. The guidelines say you should try and distract the child by giving them something else to do. Great so there a little shit so we give them a different toy to all the other kids that will then crack the shits as they want their toy.

Then they'll begin to like getting different toys and will associate being little shits to getting to use them. It doesn't work.

Timeout is even pretty piss weak as one of the kids we had went through a stage of putting herself in the kitchen cos she thought it was fun. Razz
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: 9-year-old arguing with his mother about Chocolate Milk while playing Xbox Live Sat, 29 October 2005 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
for more info on kid beating please see that russel peters comdy video Laughing
Eighty-6^
Occasional Poster

October 2005
Re: 9-year-old arguing with his mother about Chocolate Milk while playing Xbox Live Sat, 29 October 2005 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
disaplin in households just doesnt happen these days and this is the result i mean we all probabley got a beating when we steped out of line and i for one think it makes you snap out of the idea that you run the show at that age welp i just droped off my two cents so im out.

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: 9-year-old arguing with his mother about Chocolate Milk while playing Xbox Live Sat, 29 October 2005 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if that was my kid he would have no xbox no tv no food no fucking chocolate milk no friends and nothing
grounded doing chores alllll day. little cunt.

jeez if i had of pulled this kinda crap when i was 9 my dad would have fucking annhilated me.

america. fuck yeah!
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: 9-year-old arguing with his mother about Chocolate Milk while playing Xbox Live Sat, 29 October 2005 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ADD doesnt exist, pure and simple.

if a kid disrespects someone they shouldnt, a good clobber upside the head is the only solution, they wont do it again if you hit hard enough.

Eldar.O.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: 9-year-old arguing with his mother about Chocolate Milk while playing Xbox Live Sat, 29 October 2005 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You're all stupid.

My mother and father never hit me. Everyone used to comment on how well behaved me and my brother and sister where. Then Dad left mum, and everything went to shit. I turned out okay tho. Razz

You don't need to hit your kids to get them into line. You just have to show them that you wont put up with their shit. Ya don't have to get angry or hit them. Just when they are younge, don't EVER give in to them. If they ask you for something, think about it for a second or two, and then answer. If you say no then let them pester you into saying yes, you're setting yourself up for failiour. Also, when kids misbehave, just ignore them, or send them to their room. When they do good things, hail praise down on them and give them lots of attention.
It's also a good idea not to do much after your kids go to bed (if anything, go to bed to and just get up early). Wake them up early, make them do exercise. All things that'll make your kids less of a hassle and better people.
I think most importantly, take interest in them. Do things with them that they'll enjoy, even if it's a bit mindless for you.

Umm... yeah.
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: 9-year-old arguing with his mother about Chocolate Milk while playing Xbox Live Sun, 30 October 2005 16:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rthy wrote on Sat, 29 October 2005 12:25

for more info on kid beating please see that russel peters comdy video Laughing

SOMEBODY GONNA GET A HURRRRT.....REAL BAAADD
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 9-year-old arguing with his mother about Chocolate Milk while playing Xbox Live Sun, 30 October 2005 20:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh man i would get a sledge hammer and demolish the xbox in is face, btw this will probably be on aca and todaytonight soon talking about attitude of kids these days Rolling Eyes .
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: 9-year-old arguing with his mother about Chocolate Milk while playing Xbox Live Sun, 30 October 2005 21:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is no way a solution, This is child abuse.
EldarO wrote on Sat, 29 October 2005 18:12

if a kid disrespects someone they shouldnt, a good clobber upside the head is the only solution, they wont do it again if you hit hard enough.

I'm more inclined to agree with Shraka.
I have allways talked to my kids/grandkids from the time they where babies, and tought them right from wrong.
And shown an interest in what they have to say & do.
Shraka

My mother and father never hit me. Everyone used to comment on how well behaved me and my brother and sister where. Then Dad left mum, and everything went to shit. I turned out okay tho.
You don't need to hit your kids to get them into line. You just have to show them that you wont put up with their shit. Ya don't have to get angry or hit them. Just when they are younge, don't EVER give in to them. If they ask you for something, think about it for a second or two, and then answer. If you say no then let them pester you into saying yes, you're setting yourself up for failiour. Also, when kids misbehave, just ignore them, or send them to their room. When they do good things, hail praise down on them and give them lots of attention.
It's also a good idea not to do much after your kids go to bed (if anything, go to bed to and just get up early). Wake them up early, make them do exercise. All things that'll make your kids less of a hassle and better people.
I think most importantly, take interest in them. Do things with them that they'll enjoy, even if it's a bit mindless for you.

Bananaman
Regular

July 2003
Re: 9-year-old arguing with his mother about Chocolate Milk while playing Xbox Live Sun, 06 November 2005 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Sat, 29 October 2005 19:20

You're all stupid.

My mother and father never hit me. Everyone used to comment on how well behaved me and my brother and sister where. Then Dad left mum, and everything went to shit. I turned out okay tho. Razz

Umm... yeah.

Agreed. Are you a parent? Very Happy

I wasn't smacked as a child, ever. I turned out fine, didn't have too many dramas with my parents, didn't turn into a little shit, etc. If anything, the attitude the a smack solves everything is half the problem with kids hating their parents, becoming rebels and pains in the ass. What do you see the bogan mum with 5 kids doing to her kids on the train? What are they going to grow up to be?

They need to be taught to respect you from the start, and if they respect you, smacking them will not be necessary. I can't believe someone would let their kid get like this one, if I was dealing with any child like this, that xbox would be gone in a flash...
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: 9-year-old arguing with his mother about Chocolate Milk while playing Xbox Live Sun, 06 November 2005 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When i was 9 i was playing Mario, this kid is playing shoot em ups.

Man, no wonder the kids turn into gun wielding maniacs when they hit high school.
What a fucked up country.

-Jay
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: 9-year-old arguing with his mother about Chocolate Milk while playing Xbox Live Sun, 06 November 2005 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was playing wolfenstein when i was about that age.
and i havent shot anyone in ages!
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: 9-year-old arguing with his mother about Chocolate Milk while playing Xbox Live Sun, 06 November 2005 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi-Ace, i in no way said to beat the kid into a pulp.

a quick smack upside the head shows the kid that when they do something wrong, bad things will result Smile

in a bad way, its the same sorta thing with pets.

Eldar.O.
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: 9-year-old arguing with his mother about Chocolate Milk while playing Xbox Live Mon, 07 November 2005 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if i was the mom... i would sneak up behind him.. grab his xbox controller wrap the controller cord around his neck and shove the controller into his filthy gob and then yank out the xbox and beat him up with it till he turns all purple with bruises... and pull out the TV set and drop it onto him... if he persist to scream force him to drink his fvcking chocolate milk with xbox power cord dipped into the drink.. (with a plastic cup)

lil fvckx like him needs to be traumatised... Wink

and later if he becomes nice and polite.. maybe.. later.. i might give him consideration of letting him play games again.. by forcing him to work his ass off doin like polishing boots at train stations or selling cigarretes and peanut snacks on the streets(like the kids from S.america) or collecting needles at beaches.. as long as he pays THE MVTHERFVCKING RENT!!!!.. and also to earn his keep. but til then if hes a been good boy, then it should be enuff excuse to buy him Christian Video Games...

HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 9-year-old arguing with his mother about Chocolate Milk while playing Xbox Live Thu, 10 November 2005 21:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK I am going to be a bitch here but ADD does exist! My brother was diagnosed with it, but alot of what you see with the bad behavior is just lack of parenting.
My brother was well behaved (Most of the time but what kid is perfect) he just had REAL issues learning things at school. And there was no way either of us spoke to our parents like that.
I think those that just say nah it doesn't exist need to do a little research and find out abit more!

As for the 9yrold, that is just lack of self esteem on the mothers part therefore she is not able to control her son. Both son and mother need some help in rectifying the issue and more ground rules need to be set down.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: 9-year-old arguing with his mother about Chocolate Milk while playing Xbox Live Fri, 11 November 2005 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HSV_gal wrote on Fri, 11 November 2005 08:34

OK I am going to be a bitch here but ADD does exist! My brother was diagnosed with it, but alot of what you see with the bad behavior is just lack of parenting.
My brother was well behaved (Most of the time but what kid is perfect) he just had REAL issues learning things at school. And there was no way either of us spoke to our parents like that.
I think those that just say nah it doesn't exist need to do a little research and find out abit more!

As for the 9yrold, that is just lack of self esteem on the mothers part therefore she is not able to control her son. Both son and mother need some help in rectifying the issue and more ground rules need to be set down.

Perhaps ADD exsists, but it's not something every second kid has, like shrinks would have you beleive. And I also don't think it's something that can't be solved with some decent parenting.
illuminatus
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: 9-year-old arguing with his mother about Chocolate Milk while playing Xbox Live Fri, 11 November 2005 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Fri, 11 November 2005 14:53

HSV_gal wrote on Fri, 11 November 2005 08:34

Perhaps ADD exsists, but it's not something every second kid has, like shrinks would have you beleive. And I also don't think it's something that can't be solved with some decent parenting.

it can also be solved with drugs. ask anyone who is in that field.

edit: i was being sarcastic. its bad how every shrink wants to put kids on drugs.

[Updated on: Fri, 11 November 2005 05:00]

HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 9-year-old arguing with his mother about Chocolate Milk while playing Xbox Live Fri, 11 November 2005 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Fri, 11 November 2005 14:53

I agree in part.
Add is definitely over diagnosed
As for the decent parenting! CRAP. ADD a learning disorder which if not treated properly(ie not just through the kid on drugs) very quickly turns into ADHD, which is a behavior disorder. You will find that alot of people including teachers are far to quickly to diagnose ADD in children just because they cannot control them or they are failing at their jobs by the children failing to learn.

To me ALOT of it is just a cop out but please remember that ADD is a disorder and there are REAL people out there that do suffer from it, not just what you see in the news reports and on TV.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 9-year-old arguing with his mother about Chocolate Milk while playing Xbox Live Fri, 11 November 2005 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Sat, 29 October 2005 18:12

ADD doesnt exist, pure and simple.

You're an uninformed tool.

HSV_gal is right - it most certainly does exist, but it is *massively* over-diagnosed, and over-medicated.
Parents/teachers/anyone sees a child with learning, attention or behav problems and immediately assumes/diagnoses adhd. Unfortunately a lot of children with dyslexia present with very similar symptoms due to the frustration of not being able to adequately understand what is being taught in class, so we end up with dyslexic kids being fed ritalin/dexies, with is not such a great solution :\

and Eldar.. I'm assuming you've read next to no literature on disciplining children, based on your marvelous "smack them upside the head" solution.
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: 9-year-old arguing with his mother about Chocolate Milk while playing Xbox Live Mon, 14 November 2005 07:11 Go to previous message
they need to stop diagnosing ADD and start diagnosing "your kid's a cunt"
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Men banned making beer?
Next Topic:Anyone been to Fraser Is?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 12:57:34 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0073921680450439 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.