Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » Brand new intercoolers

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
taitran
Regular

April 2005
Brand new intercoolers Sat, 05 November 2005 11:11 Go to next message
I've just imported these from Japan. They are of excellent quality and are supposedly identical copies of an ARC cooler.

The core size is 600mmx300mmx3inch thick is of bar and plate configuration.
Polished aluminium and has rounded end tanks with lipping for piping.

Asking $500 each Brand new in box. PM me as i have several for sale.
They are located in Melbounrne. can deliver at buyers expense.

http://img333.imageshack.us/img333/6637/front7fs.jpg
http://img333.imageshack.us/img333/2443/cornercooler8gq.jpg
http://img333.imageshack.us/img333/8114/sideendtank0sk.jpg
http://img333.imageshack.us/img333/8954/top7qd.jpg

Cheers Tai
  Send a private message to this user  
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Brand new intercoolers Sat, 05 November 2005 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no offense dude, not trying to stuff ya thread, but these look exactly like the ones you get off ebay for $160, same box's, same little white polystyrene and all! Rolling Eyes

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/new-INTERCOOLER-780x300x76- What-a-BARGAIN_W0QQitemZ4587098452QQcategoryZ43807 QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

[Updated on: Sat, 05 November 2005 23:34]

taitran
Regular

April 2005
Re: Brand new intercoolers Sun, 06 November 2005 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmm they do look the same actually, but doubt they are the same, because mine are from Japan, $175 is outrageously cheap, and im sure quality would be compromised. The quality of my ones are paramount, and you guys can come and see for yourself.
brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Brand new intercoolers Sun, 06 November 2005 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
these look awfully similar to the just jap specials. Rolling Eyes IIRC, just jap coolers were from japan too

just a suggestion, you might want to lower your prices a bit (ie. 70%) if you want to sell them. thats just me though, i payed $160 for a identical one through that group buy that was on a while back. the one done by "sir_2ja70" (?)

good luck anyway Rolling Eyes
wilbo666
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Brand new intercoolers Sun, 06 November 2005 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Please excuse me while I laugh Smile

Cheers
Wilbo
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Brand new intercoolers Sun, 06 November 2005 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Everybody just shut the fuck up.

if you dont like the price, dont say anything, and go buy somewhere else, no ones forcing people to buy from him.

Eldar.O.
wilbo666
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Brand new intercoolers Sun, 06 November 2005 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The onus is by all account on the buyer, but I think a number of people would like to try and avoid seeing fellow toyota enthusiasts from getting ripped off. Smile

BTW is taitran a forum sponsor, because this thread looks of commercial nature to me...

Cheers
Wilbo
taitran
Regular

April 2005
Re: Brand new intercoolers Sun, 06 November 2005 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd appreciate if only interested people post. Im not forcing anyone to buy, so i cant see the problem. And you cannot assume that the intercoolers im selling are the same as those elsewhere. As i paid substanially more than "$170" for these.

No i am not a sponser, but im just selling these privatly, as i thought these were cheap and would be of intereste to you guys.
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Brand new intercoolers Sun, 06 November 2005 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ibtl
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Brand new intercoolers Sun, 06 November 2005 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joo is soo pwned Laughing

plese describe the quality features that make this so 'paramount' in comparison to said ebay item at fraction of price

also please explain to mods how this is not a commercial sale

taitran
Regular

April 2005
Re: Brand new intercoolers Sun, 06 November 2005 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive never seen the Ebay items before.

I cant care less if this thread is blocked, obviously nobody's gonna buy.

The quality is paramount or equivalent to Other coolers i sell eg* Blitz, trust. And for the price i reckon they are good.

Until you see these in person Dont Judge!!.
Hunty
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Brand new intercoolers Sun, 06 November 2005 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
those end tanks dont look baffled, plus those pics you posted look UNCANILY the same as whats in the ebay item. sounds dodgy to me. if i want a cheap intercooler ill buy a hybrid knockoff from ebay. if i want a quality product ill buy a brand name cooler trust,greddy, arc ect ect from a reputable dealer.

good luck with the sale tho Rolling Eyes
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Brand new intercoolers Sun, 06 November 2005 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
taitran wrote on Sun, 06 November 2005 16:49

The quality is paramount or equivalent to Other coolers i sell eg* Blitz, trust. And for the price i reckon they are good.

Isn't that of commercial nature then? Confused You're selling lots of 'coolers?
brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Brand new intercoolers Sun, 06 November 2005 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yian wrote on Sun, 06 November 2005 22:36

taitran wrote on Sun, 06 November 2005 16:49

Isn't that of commercial nature then? Confused You're selling lots of 'coolers?

Nod

http://blog.glennf.com/images/mt/180px-Pwned_cat1.jpg
o_man_ra23
Regular

June 2003
icon10.gif  Re: Brand new intercoolers Mon, 07 November 2005 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does reek of that commercial stench to me. If your also selling blitz and trust etc... that would usually make you a commercial seller. But either way, ill buy one off ya... $150 including freight to townsville... take it or leave it. Try sellin them to holden or ford bogans... they will buy anything. Laughing

Cheers, Owen Cool
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Brand new intercoolers Mon, 07 November 2005 05:52 Go to previous message
I love self moderation

Topic Locked due to its commercial nature.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:FS: Gen I 3s-ge $400 PRICE DROP !!!!
Next Topic:Import Supra w58 $500 no offers. (gold coast)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 22:31:37 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0051019191741943 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.