Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
CelicaRA45
Forums Junkie

August 2002
group five super series 2006 Sun, 06 November 2005 07:45 Go to next message
next year we have 3super sprints at sandown and 5 at the island and hopefully 2 or 3 at winton .
all you talk about sprinting but no 1 that i know turns up any way join PIARC have had a change in the membership so will get memberships faster know ,so im hoping we will get alot of sprinters in 1.6 and 2.0 litre and ke70 as well also hoping doctor dave brings out his mk2 beast to have fun with
most of the tracks in price any way will be about 130 a met but sandown will be a 75 db day
what you need is a current fire xtinsher plus a helmet nothing loose in boot or engine bay ,full cotton clothing and leather shoes plus a strap or bonnet pins to stop bonnet lifting up also blue tri angle for battery posi so hope you guys get your acts together and come down
almost forgott need a l2 cams licence at 89 dollars for a full year and club membership of 40 i think and away you go
cheers
  Send a private message to this user    
zork
Regular

September 2005
Re: group five super series 2006 Sun, 06 November 2005 21:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was planning this for 05 but the soops will not be ready till 06. cant wait! Need to set my suspension up first. Might speak to centerline suspension as they apparently involved in setting up some of the group A supras in the late eighties/early nineties.
GTII
Regular

May 2002
Re: group five super series 2006 Mon, 07 November 2005 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha glen..where were u at the last PI sprint??
I was there in a mate's 86 coupe...on street tyres Sad but did manage to keep up to a WRX and held a type r back Smile before smoking up the whole front straight! Wink
Steve had done his engine that day too Sad
havent heard what his diagnosis is yet.
Till the next one...when i can get someone elses car to drive Smile

t.
GTII
Regular

May 2002
Re: group five super series 2006 Mon, 07 November 2005 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Mon, 07 November 2005 07:37]

Rinmax
Regular

September 2004
Re: group five super series 2006 Mon, 07 November 2005 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have to agree with GTII UI also did some events this year, until I blew my engine at Sandown during the John Mott. It's almost ready to go again. As for what I drive you had a lok at it that weekend its the yellow TA22 kinda hard to miss. I hope to get to some events soon so I can yet again watch as you fly past me. So there are a couple of us that get out there it just the cost of the rebuild thats stopping me.

Mark
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: group five super series 2006 Thu, 10 November 2005 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zork wrote on Mon, 07 November 2005 08:25

i was planning this for 05 but the soops will not be ready till 06. cant wait! Need to set my suspension up first. Might speak to centerline suspension as they apparently involved in setting up some of the group A supras in the late eighties/early nineties.

centerline are clever but do tend to rush some cars... they forgot a split pin on a ball joint Shocked and a few other little things when i got them to fit my front lower control arm bushes Sad

CelicaRA45
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: group five super series 2006 Mon, 05 December 2005 06:20 Go to previous message
the ist sprint is on the 5 and 6th of febuary
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:***Official AE86 Weekend details***
Next Topic:WVCC Charity Cruise/Show & Shine 11th Dec
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 19:12:12 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.003838062286377 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.