Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » Can SOMEONE URGENTLY tell me if this is the 105kph SPEED CHIME for my SOARER *pic*

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Can SOMEONE URGENTLY tell me if this is the 105kph SPEED CHIME for my SOARER *pic* Sun, 06 November 2005 04:11 Go to next message
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b292/coFF33/DSCN4413.jpg

ive taken off the bottom of the dash under the wheel , and also taken off the vent for the aircon

then i put my head back near the foot rest and looked straight up and got a mirror to see just behing the dash , this is the only metal box i can see

Is this the box that i cut the wire from to stop the ding dong ??

someone help me asap pls Smile

cheers

[Updated on: Sun, 06 November 2005 04:12]

Send a private message to this user    
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: Can SOMEONE URGENTLY tell me if this is the 105kph SPEED CHIME for my SOARER *pic* Sun, 06 November 2005 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cant say ive pulled one out of a soarer but it certainly looks similar to the one i pulled from my mates gtz.
lukiss99
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: Can SOMEONE URGENTLY tell me if this is the 105kph SPEED CHIME for my SOARER *pic* Sun, 06 November 2005 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chop it, see if the chime stops. If it doesn't solder it back together and keep looking
Big Rob
Regular

March 2005
Re: Can SOMEONE URGENTLY tell me if this is the 105kph SPEED CHIME for my SOARER *pic* Sun, 06 November 2005 06:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe i'd love to be the one trying to solder at that angle. Just undo the earth. Then test it lol. Testing is the fun part.
Airbrushguy
Occasional Poster

June 2005

Re: Can SOMEONE URGENTLY tell me if this is the 105kph SPEED CHIME for my SOARER *pic* Sun, 06 November 2005 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have pulled one out of an imported Celica simiar age to your sorar, if you pull the dash out, as in the whole instrement custer, it is easy to get to, just unplug all the things and its srewed onto the back of the speedo its self. What your looking at im not sure of.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Can SOMEONE URGENTLY tell me if this is the 105kph SPEED CHIME for my SOARER *pic* Sun, 06 November 2005 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
take the instrument cluster out John, its like 6 screws on most cars, then the rest just unplugs.

it will give you a way better view...

Eldar.O.
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Can SOMEONE URGENTLY tell me if this is the 105kph SPEED CHIME for my SOARER *pic* Sun, 06 November 2005 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=65723&rid=5320&S=ad810850c2979daec39e066 45639be51&pl_view=&start=2750#msg_810317

NUFF SAID LOCK THE TOPIC!

Smile Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Can SOMEONE URGENTLY tell me if this is the 105kph SPEED CHIME for my SOARER *pic* Sun, 06 November 2005 12:38 Go to previous message
that looks the same as the one out of my ma70, yank it out and shake it hard you should hear the chime!

then sit it on a block of timber and hit that fucker with a large hammer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:21rc igniter wiring
Next Topic:putting a shim in a brake caliper..ok for track use?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 12:09:43 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0047421455383301 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.