Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
decoyslikecurves
Regular

October 2004
mint/setup ae86 Mon, 07 November 2005 09:41 Go to next message
83 toyota sprinter, gold in colour, absolutely mint - absolutely no rust anywhere, and interior is the best I have ever seen in one - no cracks on dash, no stains, no rips, no tears, no nothing. Basically Im at a point where Im not sure I can afford one of these cars anymore and may have to go to something more.... modest, so Im looking for expressions of interest. If I get an offer I like, I will sell it. If I dont, I will keep it.

The car is original, and the cleanest one I have ever seen. The chassis feels super super tight and there are no squeaks or rattles or anything. done 230 000kms and owned by an old couple before, has a log book with every single service done since late 80s.

I have bought for it and fitted -
-Front custom coilovers, cut 40mm and re-welded professionally, koni sleeve kit, custom linear 8kg springs, using a kyb agx short stroke insert.

-T3 cambertops

-perfect cond whiteline tail lights

-New front bushes for radius rods and control arms.

-T3 rear coilovers consisting of kyb agx short stroke damper, ground control sleeve kit, eibach 6kg springs

-Whiteline adjustable panhard rod

-Whiteline adjustable front strut brace

-Pioneer head unit

-momo race style steering wheel with 100mm boss kit

-Ambi pur "aqua" air freshener B)

-Wheels included consist of a pair of Advan Oni's 15x7's, and Autostrada ssr superfin 15x7s, both good/similar offset, a set of cheviot 14x7s with extremely low offset - probably about -5, and some shitty roh 14x6's.

- A locked center and an open center for the diff, as well as a big ass box of spares.

I've probably forgotten something so If I think of anything else I'll post it here.

Motors still the stock 4ac, goes well and very sturdy (for a 4ac).

The car is setup to handle or drift, and with a motor conversion which are getting cheap to buy these days, would be a monster in the hills or on the track. The suspension setup is the bulk of what I have spent money on with this car and is only the best of everything.

Im on the sunshine coast which is about 40 minutes from brisbane. the car has rego till feb or march 2006 - I cant remember.

If you got your bullshit tak tax comments, keep them to yourself - I dont give a shit what you think, this is my third and best sprinter and I know what its like to buy one cheaper that has rust and a weak chassis etc. I'd have a slightly more expensive but better condition one anyday.

It has the following blemishes - Paint has a little peel on roof and hatch - easy to fix and not really noticeable. The back under the tail light on the right has a dent from where the car rolled back into a guard rail on a hill. Easy to get popped out as well.

Pics (usually sits lower and has 15inch wheels all round):
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/gtr_gaga/mycarfront.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/gtr_gaga/mycarback.jpg

Im looking for 6500 with everything mentioned.

Contact details:
0411 147 357
decoyslikecurves@gmail.com -

Thanks all,
Gavin
  Send a private message to this user    
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: mint/setup ae86 Mon, 07 November 2005 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stunning looking example Shocked
my favourite colour also
good luck with sale as she looks like 1 out of a box
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: mint/setup ae86 Mon, 07 November 2005 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it's a lot like me brudda's
why are all the gold ones so good ???????
G/L with the sale
GOLDEN86
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: mint/setup ae86 Mon, 07 November 2005 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha mine was gold, was rust bucket and mine is same year
Good luck with sale, if i had the money to spend i prob buy it
BigWillieStyles
Regular

October 2005
Re: mint/setup ae86 Mon, 07 November 2005 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey great car, looks ideal for what im after, im in vic though, but would consider driving it back down if it is that good.

Im casually looking atm to buy an 86.

What do you mean by that u want to get something more modest, is the 86 got issues? I thought ae86's were pretty modest cars?

BigWillieStyles
Regular

October 2005
Re: mint/setup ae86 Mon, 07 November 2005 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey great car, looks ideal for what im after, im in vic though, but would consider driving it back down if it is that good.

Im casually looking atm to buy an 86.

What do you mean by that u want to get something more modest, is the 86 got issues? I thought ae86's were pretty modest cars?

decoyslikecurves
Regular

October 2004
Re: mint/setup ae86 Mon, 07 November 2005 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thankyou for the comments, At first I didn't like the gold but it has really really grown on me. Theres nothing wrong with driving it back from victoria - if you want more detailed photos I can take heaps and heaps with a high quality camera - I wouldn't want you coming up from VIC and being dissapointed because its not what you thought it was - although I highly doubt that would happen.

The car has no problems at all, lives in a garage out of the sun and weather and has always started and always runs smoothly and cleanly. Leaks no oil, all electrics work perfectly. What I mean is that I want a newer car that wont cost me anything except for fuel - My income is shady at the moment.

thanks,
Gavin
decoyslikecurves
Regular

October 2004
Re: mint/setup ae86 Tue, 08 November 2005 03:09 Go to previous message
UPDATE:

I've decided to keep it, thanks for the kind comments and interest
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:EOI swap lexus ls400