Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Puppy Stolen or Picked up by Mistake, Mt Barker Area SA

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Raceflow
Regular

August 2005
Puppy Stolen or Picked up by Mistake, Mt Barker Area SA Sun, 06 November 2005 01:38 Go to next message
Hey guys

Totally un car related, but I neeeeeed some help, its a long shot but, we picked up a Siberian Husky pup for my son last night, he had been saving for several months to buy a puppy, we got it home last night and all was well, some time between 10.30 and 11pm the puppy got out and ran off, Myself, the local Police officers and the neighbors searched the area till 4 am, i have continued all night and have just walked back inside at 11.45am, with no sign of the puppy, it is impossible for it to have walked further than we have searched, it is only 8 weeks old, so someone must have found it and picked it up, I am really hoping that they have been searching to find where it lives, but am fearful that someone might have found it and decided to claim it as there own, if you have found it or know the person that has, or even suspect that some one might have gained a puppy last night, (I have attached a photo of the puppy, the huskys have very unique markings on each dog and no 2 are ever exact), please if you can help repair a little boys broken heart I am happy to provide a reward.

I have also placed poster's all around Mt Barker, at all Vet Clinics with in 40 Kms of Mt Barker, the Council has been contacted and the Police are well aware of the picture of the dog, so please I am hoping some one out there can help.
0412 552 773
http://image-cache.nissansilvia.com/forums/uploads/post-16026-1131240207.jpg

[Updated on: Sun, 06 November 2005 01:41]

Send a private message to this user    
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Puppy Stolen or Picked up by Mistake, Mt Barker Area SA Sun, 06 November 2005 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sad good luck mate , thats a cutie of a dog !
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Puppy Stolen or Picked up by Mistake, Mt Barker Area SA Sun, 06 November 2005 05:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Best of luck with getting it back man - It sickens me to think that some sick f&%#s might decide to keep a dog that they found..

It looks like such a beautiful pup too..
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Puppy Stolen or Picked up by Mistake, Mt Barker Area SA Sun, 06 November 2005 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll keep an eye out for it as I am in LittleH. ... I hope it turns up alive and well, I've always had a soft spot for huskies (except for this one that went bezerk when i was delivering pizza years ago)

[Updated on: Sun, 06 November 2005 09:40]

Raceflow
Regular

August 2005
Re: Puppy Stolen or Picked up by Mistake, Mt Barker Area SA Sun, 06 November 2005 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sweet, thanks for that, we are also LittleH right oposite Anembo Park, thats where she was taken from

Cheers
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Puppy Stolen or Picked up by Mistake, Mt Barker Area SA Sun, 06 November 2005 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Raceflow wrote on Sun, 06 November 2005 18:38

Sweet, thanks for that, we are also LittleH right oposite Anembo Park, thats where she was taken from

Cheers

I hope you find the dog. An elderly friend of my parents had their dog stolen from their yard in Karuah, and about a year later she got it back someone had taken it to newcastle and her neighbour recognise it and reported it to the police and they got it back.

With any luck you'll find it,or have it turned into a local pound or something.
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Puppy Stolen or Picked up by Mistake, Mt Barker Area SA Sun, 06 November 2005 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know this sounds awful, but i'm just thinking about where u are and you might want to double check anywhere with thick grass etc as i have seen a few brown snakes around just in the last coupla weeks - i'm still keeping my eyes and ears open for ya.
mc68
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2005
Re: Puppy Stolen or Picked up by Mistake, Mt Barker Area SA Sun, 06 November 2005 15:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man, thats sucks, hopefully the ppl who picked it up are just waiting till monday to report to the council/vet/newspaper that they found it...

huskies are such good dogs...pups are even cuter.. best of luck.
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Puppy Stolen or Picked up by Mistake, Mt Barker Area SA Sun, 06 November 2005 19:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Awwwww so kawaiii!!!
I feel so deeply for you and your family raceflo....

BTW
Wow that is a lucky story Corona!
Raceflow
Regular

August 2005
Re: Puppy Stolen or Picked up by Mistake, Mt Barker Area SA Sun, 06 November 2005 21:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah we were concearned that a fox might have got her, but 4 police, 4 neighbors, and myself and my wife searched from 11 pm to 4 am then the others had to stop but I kept searching till 11.30 am I looked every where twice, someone has definatly picked her up, else we would have found her.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Puppy Stolen or Picked up by Mistake, Mt Barker Area SA Sun, 06 November 2005 22:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
john poster everything

get a few thousand a4 black and whites printed and just plaster everywhere.

thats your best bet
Raceflow
Regular

August 2005
Re: Puppy Stolen or Picked up by Mistake, Mt Barker Area SA Mon, 07 November 2005 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys, thanks for your support and concearn, out of the blue she has appeared not far from our house, clean, fed but no collar, and above all in good health. 2 guys from a local business found her and took her to the local Vet who contacted the Animal shelter, with whom we had already been in contact, they in turn called us and we picked her up 1/2 an hour ago.

So again I say thank you, all is well that ends well.

Cheers
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Puppy Stolen or Picked up by Mistake, Mt Barker Area SA Mon, 07 November 2005 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sweet and I bet you have now breathed a massive sigh of relief and all the effort in looking will be well and truly worth the smile on your sons face Very Happy.
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Puppy Stolen or Picked up by Mistake, Mt Barker Area SA Mon, 07 November 2005 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good to hear that you found her!
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Puppy Stolen or Picked up by Mistake, Mt Barker Area SA Mon, 07 November 2005 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Awesome! Looks like it's another point in favour of the LittleH community Wink
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Puppy Stolen or Picked up by Mistake, Mt Barker Area SA Mon, 07 November 2005 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats great to hear.
Suspicious circumstances, sounds like someone grew a conscious.
Your sun must be over the moon.
I personally would match rather have my car stolen then my dog.
I luv him hehe.
Not to say I am not obsessed with my car....
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Puppy Stolen or Picked up by Mistake, Mt Barker Area SA Mon, 07 November 2005 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
our dog & cat are both microchipped (and tatoo'd) so if they ever get lost or injured, any vet or council will be able to contact us. I hope the little fella gets his chip soon.

Zhia and Ripley (L to R) are glad the little furry fellow is back home safely Very Happy
http://static.flickr.com/33/57472513_1172da34b9_m.jpg
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Puppy Stolen or Picked up by Mistake, Mt Barker Area SA Mon, 07 November 2005 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hurrah!
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Puppy Stolen or Picked up by Mistake, Mt Barker Area SA Mon, 07 November 2005 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Great to hear you got it back, Our old Shepherd of 15 years could get out and walk to our old house aobut 3K's away and stop the new residents from entering lol. Our new shepherd Won't go more than 10m from the house with out one of us with it, Loyal.

But you should get one of these to prevent it happening again...
http://www.photospin.com/content/photos/full/0430055.jpg
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Puppy Stolen or Picked up by Mistake, Mt Barker Area SA Mon, 07 November 2005 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very Happy Glad to hear you got the pup back...

Damn she's so cute Razz
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Puppy Stolen or Picked up by Mistake, Mt Barker Area SA Mon, 07 November 2005 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ppl will steal purebred dogs i no ppl who have had this happen to them.

I'm glad you found your dog safe and well.

as mentioned early microchips are a great idea
SilverGhost
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Puppy Stolen or Picked up by Mistake, Mt Barker Area SA Thu, 10 November 2005 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My heart sank when i read what had happened. I have 2 huskies of my own and know how intelligent, loving and oppurtunistic they can be Very Happy

Im sure you have done this already, but their yard needs to be escape proof, because believe me they will try...and dognapping is on the rise...I wouldnt lock my pup in the backyard alone when i leave the house, i kept it in a toddlers play pen while i was out (never for long) until it was nig enough to scare the bejeezus outta anyone who wanted to pinch it!

Im really glad its home safe and sound so both it and your son can grow up together, just keep 2 eyes on the little bugger at all times hehehe
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Puppy Stolen or Picked up by Mistake, Mt Barker Area SA Fri, 11 November 2005 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey glad you found her dude, seriously cool looking dog!!

Go the microchip for sure though, I have dog and three ferrets chipped.
poh_86
Regular

November 2004
Re: Puppy Stolen or Picked up by Mistake, Mt Barker Area SA Fri, 11 November 2005 06:08 Go to previous message
i agree with the micro chip, money well spent
its like a quick trak for pets Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:HTML or Plain text
Next Topic:General announcement
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 14:40:18 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0059208869934082 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.