Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Wheels, Tyres, Suspension and Brakes » Trueno pull apart - Inc rear disks and vic 'trueno' numberplates

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TruenoGTAPEX
Regular

July 2002

Trueno pull apart - Inc rear disks and vic 'trueno' numberplates Sun, 06 November 2005 20:52 Go to next message
im stripping my truenos and selling all the parts.

this includes:

3TGTE motor (detailed, painted and polished)

Complete Trueno Disc brake rear end (open diff) - from te71 but bolts into ae86)

TRD springs and Koni shocks for te7*/ae86 etc

AW11 MR2 6 way adjustable seats (red/black velour)

Numberplates "TRUENO" vic reg

RA60 front brakes

TE71 trueno front brakes (cant remember if they are vented or not, but they are in good nick)

Heaps of trueno specific trim

TE71 adjustable trueno front seats

Complete TE71 interior

TE71 6 point full rollcage

W58 supra 5 speed in perfect condition

Bellhousing for w58 to suit 3tgte manual

T50 corolla 5 speed also in good nick

heaps of spare panels from TE71 trueno (red)

random crappy 13in alloys (4x114.3) cheap, with near new tyres..

Pretty sure i have swaybars as well for te7*/Ae86

Will consider reasonable offers for items. No stupid ones tho (eg dont bother offering me $200 for the ae86 rear brakes).

highest priorities to get rid of are the more expensive items first.

I have a lot of other bits but i havent started pulling them off the car yet, so if anyone is keen on specific bits please email me - MARK@FIRESPORT.COM - dont PM me on here as i often dont check my pms for ages.
  Send a private message to this user    
TruenoGTAPEX
Regular

July 2002

Re: Trueno pull apart - Inc rear disks and vic 'trueno' numberplates Sun, 06 November 2005 20:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry i put this in the wrong section. could a mod please move it?

thanks

taitran
Regular

April 2005
Re: Trueno pull apart - Inc rear disks and vic 'trueno' numberplates Tue, 08 November 2005 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What are you after for the plates 'Trueno'
TruenoGTAPEX
Regular

July 2002

Re: Trueno pull apart - Inc rear disks and vic 'trueno' numberplates Tue, 08 November 2005 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRUENO plates, after offers > $1,000

i also have numberplates FAST-18 (fast t18, was from my turbo t18), if anyone is interested.

m
TruenoGTAPEX
Regular

July 2002

Re: Trueno pull apart - Inc rear disks and vic 'trueno' numberplates Tue, 08 November 2005 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry posted twice.

[Updated on: Tue, 08 November 2005 04:06]

.wolfwood
Regular

February 2005
Re: Trueno pull apart - Inc rear disks and vic 'trueno' numberplates Tue, 08 November 2005 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will the rollcage fit into ae86, if so how much you want for it?
TruenoGTAPEX
Regular

July 2002

Re: Trueno pull apart - Inc rear disks and vic 'trueno' numberplates Tue, 08 November 2005 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would guess it would fit, or at least come close. the cars are next to identical shape wise but i really cant guarantee anything.

i dunno, maybe $150 - it needs a good cleanup.
shinybluesteel
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002
Re: Trueno pull apart - Inc rear disks and vic 'trueno' numberplates Tue, 08 November 2005 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Interested in the disc rear end, assuming its T series? make me an offer you won't refuse.
.wolfwood
Regular

February 2005
Re: Trueno pull apart - Inc rear disks and vic 'trueno' numberplates Tue, 08 November 2005 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what do you mean it needs a good clean up?

got any pictures?
TruenoGTAPEX
Regular

July 2002

Re: Trueno pull apart - Inc rear disks and vic 'trueno' numberplates Tue, 08 November 2005 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
been sitting in shed for a long long time (3-4yrs) has some surface rust and will need a good painting. rust will not have any impact on its strength its just surface stuff, need to be sanded and painted.

disc brake end im not sure what they are going for these days but last i saw they were what, $800 or something i dont really know.

.wolfwood
Regular

February 2005
Re: Trueno pull apart - Inc rear disks and vic 'trueno' numberplates Tue, 08 November 2005 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ohk thats bad at all. well if you can get a pic to me and conferm that it will fit properly into my 86 then i will take it. thats if you willing to send to qld and if the postidge isnt more than the cage.

thanks ben

btw its a pull apart blot in cage?

[Updated on: Tue, 08 November 2005 07:20]

TruenoGTAPEX
Regular

July 2002

Re: Trueno pull apart - Inc rear disks and vic 'trueno' numberplates Tue, 08 November 2005 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im afraid i cant really confirm if it would fit, youd have to ask around. TE71 runs same chassis basically, but roofline, dashboard etc might differ.

yeah its a bolt in 6 point cage, two main hoops and two bars that go to the boot. Also has tabs for harnesses etc.

id expect due tot he size of the item, postage will be a pain.

ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Trueno pull apart - Inc rear disks and vic 'trueno' numberplates Tue, 08 November 2005 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mark, can you pm me pictures of the cage in the te71?
do the aw11 seats still have aw11 rails?
how much for jsut the rear springs and shocks?
rate on the rears?

cheers
shiri
.wolfwood
Regular

February 2005
Re: Trueno pull apart - Inc rear disks and vic 'trueno' numberplates Tue, 08 November 2005 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
postage would probably be a pain. i will ask aroudn if it will fit in

thanks for your help
TruenoGTAPEX
Regular

July 2002

Re: Trueno pull apart - Inc rear disks and vic 'trueno' numberplates Tue, 08 November 2005 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i want to sell the suspension as a set, i really dont know what they are worth mate, someone make me an offer?

i dont think i have a pic of the cage in the car. but if i get a chance i can pull it out of the shed and assemble it - but yeah i really have no idea what else it would fit, if at all. It cost me like $600 or something i think.

the seats have standard rails on them. so yeah AW11 ones. they say 'twincam16' or something on them.

i havent the foggiest idea about the rate of the springs.

will need to sus that out.

also just remembered i have a fuel tank from a trueno - the EFI tank with efi pump etc in it. i THINK this will bolt into a ae86 as well.

sprinter ae86gt
Regular

December 2004
Re: Trueno pull apart - Inc rear disks and vic 'trueno' numberplates Tue, 08 November 2005 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Got any rear disc to disc handbrake cables to suit Ae86??
TruenoGTAPEX
Regular

July 2002

Re: Trueno pull apart - Inc rear disks and vic 'trueno' numberplates Tue, 08 November 2005 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
id assume the cables for these are the same but i dont want to seperate the back end from the cables.

ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Trueno pull apart - Inc rear disks and vic 'trueno' numberplates Tue, 08 November 2005 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mark, do you mind if i come by and check out all these things?

where do you live again man?
TruenoGTAPEX
Regular

July 2002

Re: Trueno pull apart - Inc rear disks and vic 'trueno' numberplates Tue, 08 November 2005 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aw11 seats and cage is in warrandyte. the rest of the trueno shits at snowbe's workshop in mulgrave.

poh_86
Regular

November 2004
Re: Trueno pull apart - Inc rear disks and vic 'trueno' numberplates Tue, 08 November 2005 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent
Bustin
Regular

April 2005
Re: Trueno pull apart - Inc rear disks and vic 'trueno' numberplates Tue, 08 November 2005 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are the swaybars stock?

if there aftermarket what thickness and are they hollow or solid? brand?

Thanks....justin
TruenoGTAPEX
Regular

July 2002

Re: Trueno pull apart - Inc rear disks and vic 'trueno' numberplates Tue, 08 November 2005 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill have to investigate the exact parts and get pics. It will take me a bit of time to strip the car and get everything in the one place.

For the moment if people have any specific requests and ideas on what they would want to pay if the parts are indeed what they are chasing, then im happy to put those people down as a tentative buyer.

Bustin
Regular

April 2005
Re: Trueno pull apart - Inc rear disks and vic 'trueno' numberplates Tue, 08 November 2005 20:57 Go to previous message
man, if the swaybars ARE aftermarket and their thickness satisy's what i am after i COULD pay $120 each ???

but depemding on thickness brand etc....i might pay more.

Justin
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:T3 Rear Coilovers - ae86 - brand new
Next Topic:jzz30 alloys
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 02:24:04 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0057399272918701 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.