Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » e.o.i. SELL OR SWAP gz10 Soarer with 1JZGTE

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ae86slideways
Regular

April 2004
e.o.i. SELL OR SWAP gz10 Soarer with 1JZGTE Sun, 06 November 2005 10:35 Go to next message
Hi folks ,just wondering if anyone is interested in a swap for a gz-10 soarer manual.
its currently only running the standard 1g,but there is a 1jzgte waiting to be popped in soon.it will come with a bellhousing to adapt to w58 manual,and i can arrange a new exedy hd clutch kit for it.
also has a single turbo manifold for the 1g and a r33 bb turbo,and huge front mount(just fits!)
the car is in good shape and drives well, and is currently having the black bars and strips painted white,and about to have new lowered suspension setup fitted.
should fly with a manual 1jz in it,and pretty light for a luxury coupe-1270kg ?
has brand new 17 inch deep dish alloys.
im currently roadworthying it to rego with the 1g in it.

if someone is interested in a swap i would part with it for another car with a bit of work needed(minor panel damaged or blown motor/box etc)
would like a sprinter,fc rx7 non turbo,e30 bmw 2door,aw11 mr2 etc,mainly something small and sporty. these pics are before lowering and painting . http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=16283http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=16284http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=16285

Attachment: rightfrz10.JPG
(Size: 56.46KB, Downloaded 346 time(s))
Attachment: cooler.JPG
(Size: 31.82KB, Downloaded 330 time(s))
Attachment: rsidez10.JPG
(Size: 55.66KB, Downloaded 327 time(s))

Send a private message to this user    
ae86slideways
Regular

April 2004
Re: e.o.i. SELL OR SWAP gz10 Soarer with 1JZGTE Mon, 07 November 2005 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will sell for $3200,or less without the wheels or without 1jz,make an offer
1j180
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: e.o.i. SELL OR SWAP gz10 Soarer with 1JZGTE Mon, 07 November 2005 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey,
Would you consider selling your 1jz and bellhousing seperatley?
bnicho
Regular

September 2004
Re: e.o.i. SELL OR SWAP gz10 Soarer with 1JZGTE Tue, 08 November 2005 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is it complied as a two seater or four?

1ggte or 1gge (non turbo)?

Is it manual now (pre conversion)?

Odometer reading?

RWC included?

Rego to when?

What are you asking for the car with the 17's fitted but otherwise stock? (ie: without the lowering, 1jz, manual box, intercooler, turbo bits etc).

ae86slideways
Regular

April 2004
Re: e.o.i. SELL OR SWAP gz10 Soarer with 1JZGTE Tue, 08 November 2005 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i will check the compliance plate tonight,but id assume 4seater.

its a 1gge manual non turbo.

the odometer is over 200,000 ,but ive got a receipt for the low kms motor replacement fitted last year.

it will have a rwc

rego depends on offer and time of sale,if not sold,i will rego it and daily drive it till 1jzgte goes in.(when rest of parts located)

as it is you could have it for $2650,with the wheels.

Lastly if the car sells or swaps i will sell the 1jz and other parts off afterwards.

hope this helps, feel free to p.m. or call 03 55620816 for details. Smile
ae86slideways
Regular

April 2004
Re: e.o.i. SELL OR SWAP gz10 Soarer with 1JZGTE Tue, 08 November 2005 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont suppose you would swap for a nice early mini? Very Happy . the missus loves them and they are a pretty cool little car!
ive got a soft spot for them(except those damn gearboxes Mad )
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: e.o.i. SELL OR SWAP gz10 Soarer with 1JZGTE Tue, 08 November 2005 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
car looks sweet! Smile

wish it was over here in Perth so I could check it out.. I may have got my brother to buy it then..

post some pics once its been painted and lowered.. it may tempt me a little more! Wink

good luck with sale

Damo
TRD 83
ae86slideways
Regular

April 2004
Re: e.o.i. SELL OR SWAP gz10 Soarer with 1JZGTE Tue, 08 November 2005 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks damo

im sure it wouldnt be too expensive to transport the soarer to W.A. Wink .this is how i would like it to look eventually ....i wish Rolling Eyes http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=16333

Attachment: d1masayoshi.jpg
(Size: 44.23KB, Downloaded 144 time(s))

bnicho
Regular

September 2004
Re: e.o.i. SELL OR SWAP gz10 Soarer with 1JZGTE Tue, 08 November 2005 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You are not far off the mark there. My daily driven Mini van is annoying me at the moment with a number of issues. Currently head gasket problems. Yes, I've had fun with the gearboxes too. Second gear synchro is on the way out AGAIN. But I'm not ready to let it go just yet.

The Traveller and Moke are both in bits in the shed. I hope to have the Moke finished by March-April next year. Unfortunately it's going to be too late for summer.

I'm looking at buying something interesting for a daily driver while I fix the Mini van's problems. But since my dream RT114 (like in my avatar) has not come along just yet, I've lined up to look at a very clean, low km Corona RT132 hatch on Friday. But I quite like the 10 and 20 series Soarers!

Do you have any shots since the paintwork, or is it still in the shop?
Any interior shots or engine bay shots?
Is it a GT, VX or ??? trim spec?
Does everything work (power windows, air con etc)?

ae86slideways
Regular

April 2004
Re: e.o.i. SELL OR SWAP gz10 Soarer with 1JZGTE Tue, 08 November 2005 12:01 Go to previous message
The paint work is being done by a freind,when he gets time to do it.
i can post some interior and engine pics tomorrow.
the power windows and central locking etc all work fine but the aircon is removed for the intercooler to fit in there.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Looking for KE70
Next Topic:WTB AE71 in Melbourne
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 19:39:13 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0056509971618652 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.