Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
shvercer
Regular

July 2005
87 soarer for sale or swap Tue, 01 November 2005 10:25 Go to next message
I bought this car of a toymember a couple of months ago, but i need something smaller as i have another big car (toy avalon) and with my job now being quite far away!
Also, i am a bit too old for this shit!

1987 GT Twin Turbo Toyota Soarer. The car is in good condition. The paint has faded a little bit but good cut and polish should fix it. The seats are blue/black velour. Driver seat is fully auto-adjustable for lumbar fitting. It has all power options, retract mirrors, climate control, air-purifier.

The car has about 10 months rego.

Automatic, with 189 000 km on the clock, 2l twin turbo engine, turbo timer, Kenwood CD player, 6x9" Pioneer rear speakers, cruise control....

The dash board is leather and it has a few scratches and rips but nothing major. Actually, interior is in very good condition.

2 sets of tyres and rims come with this car - stocks and 16"x7" (rear tyres are wider, 225, than the frons,205).

There is a small oil leak but apparently nothing major, just a gasket that needs replacement. I intend to fix this in the next few days if I get some spare time.

make an offer (cash or swap)!
pm/email me

pics at

http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/!cs_conten t.private_vehicle?vehicle_id=2623754&current_r ec=3&used_rec=11&total_rec=35&sort_typ e=&total_rec=35&sort_type=&make_id=8&a mp;model_id=140&state_id=2&search_distance =25
  Send a private message to this user    
sleepermx83
Regular

November 2004
Re: 87 soarer for sale or swap Tue, 01 November 2005 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this car sold on ebay today?
what happend??
shvercer
Regular

July 2005
Re: 87 soarer for sale or swap Tue, 01 November 2005 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont trust that guy, that's what happened.

he made 3 appointments to come and see the car, but always found an excuse not to come...so the car is for sale until i see the cash!
sleepermx83
Regular

November 2004
Re: 87 soarer for sale or swap Tue, 01 November 2005 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah ya gotta watch some poeple on ebay
i sold my old truck on there 4 times before somone
came and took it home.

good luck with the sale
shvercer
Regular

July 2005
Re: 87 soarer for sale or swap Tue, 01 November 2005 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know mate. i am selling shit on ebay on regular basis and have loads of people that are bidding for "fun" and dont even bother sending an email to tell me to get fu*ked.

thanks anyway.

[Updated on: Tue, 01 November 2005 13:01]

shvercer
Regular

July 2005
Re: 87 soarer for sale or swap Wed, 02 November 2005 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone????

come on guys, if you don't have cash you have other cars.. Confused ..I can't believe nobody wants to swap!? Shocked
trdcmy
Regular

July 2005
Re: 87 soarer for sale or swap Thu, 03 November 2005 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would but i dont think you would want my old AE82 sedan which is slow becuz of the 4 a-c. but it is cheap to run. well i got like 3000g and my car if your interested send a pm.
shvercer
Regular

July 2005
Re: 87 soarer for sale or swap Thu, 03 November 2005 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you have pm
progkamol
Occasional Poster

October 2005
Re: 87 soarer for sale or swap Thu, 03 November 2005 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Razz I would like to, but i am in Perth hehehe. Bit too far heh?
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: 87 soarer for sale or swap Thu, 03 November 2005 16:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$1095 to get the car from VIC/NSW to perth progkamol
shvercer
Regular

July 2005
icon9.gif  Re: 87 soarer for sale or swap...$4900 with 10 months rego Fri, 04 November 2005 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok...$4900!
shvercer
Regular

July 2005
Re: 87 soarer for sale or swap...now $4800 Sun, 06 November 2005 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Now $4800
shvercer
Regular

July 2005
Re: 87 soarer for sale or swap Tue, 08 November 2005 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the car is under negotiation!
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 87 soarer for sale or swap Tue, 08 November 2005 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if it falls through give me a pm
strong
Newcomer

November 2005
Re: 87 soarer for sale or swap Tue, 08 November 2005 13:41 Go to previous message
Hi new user to toy mods, i have a R31 skyline id like to swap if ure interested. post or email me back Wink
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WTB: Some kind of Wagon
Next Topic:Looking for KE70
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 14:12:51 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.004572868347168 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.