Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
funkdoc
Regular

February 2003
QLD Raceway Clubman Results Mon, 28 February 2005 15:33 Go to next message
Hey.. i've just done my 2nd trackday at Queensland Raceway Clubman Circuit in my 20v Sprinter. I wanna know what other people are doin? cuz most other cars out there are not really in my class ie 2.0 turbos etc. so i cant really judge my performance...

I did 67.61 sec.... I reckon theres still a few seconds left in driving skill... Laughing

Anyone wanna share their results?
  Send a private message to this user    
rx-3 ip
Regular

October 2004
Re: QLD Raceway Clubman Results Wed, 02 March 2005 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi funkdog,
you are doing exellent time if your car still road registered , the mirage cyborg race car doing 64 secs.on yoko a32 tyres.
the quickest 1600cc improved production car doing 63 sec.
funkdoc
Regular

February 2003
Re: QLD Raceway Clubman Results Wed, 02 March 2005 13:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah... My goal is to get into the 63's in my street registered sprinter.... but its pretty stripped anyways... i've still got a few bits n pieces till i finish my project...

BTW... i'm on yoko ao32r as well....
rx-3 ip
Regular

October 2004
Re: QLD Raceway Clubman Results Wed, 02 March 2005 22:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi funkdoc,

I don't think you will be able to get to 63sec. on a road registered car , unless if you have a bigger engine than 1600cc.
I have a corolla 20v race car , and the last time i went there only get down to 66 sec. ,now that i have new engine, may be slightly quicker
we may be able to compere notes & go to the track together.
send me pm.
funkdoc
Regular

February 2003
Re: QLD Raceway Clubman Results Wed, 09 November 2005 03:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey... its been a while... but after a few mods here n there... i was able to dip into the 66sec barrier... 1:06.99 to be exact... haha... And the car now runs full interior trim, to get approval for my defect notice...
I'm still waiting on a few bits n pieces and hoping to lower the lap times further...
I think ur right rx3 ip... 63sec is a bit too much to ask... i think i'll be happy to get into the 65's...
rx-3 ip
Regular

October 2004
Re: QLD Raceway Clubman Results Wed, 09 November 2005 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We will be racing in the improved prod car next week end (19-20/11), come over & say hi , i'm in corolla #2 Cool
funkdoc
Regular

February 2003
Re: QLD Raceway Clubman Results Wed, 09 November 2005 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn..!! i get my license back on the 21st... Have u got another race this year...?
rx-3 ip
Regular

October 2004
Re: QLD Raceway Clubman Results Thu, 10 November 2005 04:55 Go to previous message
this is the last one for this year , next year i will be driving my 2 litre car KE-35 coupe
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:TRACK SPEC MA70's?
Next Topic:1/4 Mile Times for 4AGE Rollas
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 12:27:13 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.005385160446167 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.