Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
MA61 SUPRA -----SOLD-------- Thu, 20 February 2003 14:49 Go to next message
REDUCED TO SELL, ONLY $4,200 ono

This beautiful car has been looked after very well, and is in excellent condition, as shown in the photos below. I really dont want to sell this car, but I need the money to pay for my Jap import supra.

RED,
perfect paintwork.
10 months rego,
Smooth engine,
Power steering,
Power mirrors,
Power windows,
Air con,
Cruise control,
Mags,
Good tyres
Sports Steering wheel (original included as well)
177,000km

IMMACULATE Only $4,950 or near offer/negotiable.
No tyre kickers please.

Genuine sale, this car must be sold.

More pictures available via email.
Central Coast, 1 hour from sydney.

contact me via TOYMODS, email, or
mobile: 0403 218 108

Attachment: 84supra.JPG
(Size: 19.88KB, Downloaded 494 time(s))
Attachment: rear_supra.JPG
(Size: 14.96KB, Downloaded 278 time(s))

[Updated on: Sun, 13 April 2003 12:36]

Send a private message to this user    
sbyder
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: IMMACULATE MA61 SUPRA --FOR SALE with pics. Fri, 21 February 2003 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YES I WANT!!!!
How quick do you have to sell it?
I gotta fix my car up, then sell it, then i want to buy a car exaclty like yours. mmmmm, yummy. can u e-mail me with specs and more details and more pics if posasible plz.
Thanks
Ben

PS- i really like a lot.

the only problem is comming and looking at is as im in brissy. Sad
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: IMMACULATE MA61 SUPRA --FOR SALE with pics. Fri, 21 February 2003 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sbyder----------->

To answer your question, I will sell it to the first person who turns up, is serious about buying it, and has the money to pay for it. I seriously think this Supra will be sold within the next 2 or 3 weeks. It is in my local paper from next Wednesday as well. This car wont take long to sell.

I have heaps more pics, and would be happy to email them to you.

Obviously because you are in Brizzy, you cant look at it as if it was just down the street, but take this car as an example, this is how MA61 Supra's are supposed to look, and when they are looked after as well as this one, they are hard to find. This should have been advertised for alot more, but this price seemed more reasonable, and will make the car more attractive to a potential buyer.

Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: IMMACULATE MA61 SUPRA --FOR SALE with pics. Sat, 22 February 2003 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why oh why dont you live in Perth Sad

There are NO decent MA61 supras here for sale Sad

There is however a nice specimen around the corner for me...i'm thinking about making an offer to the guy and see what he says, hopfully he'll say YES because i've only ever seen him drive it once, and its parked in the front of his house 99% of the time i drive past(usually a couple times a day at different hours)
Anyways i'm babbling on here....hope it goes to a nice new home.

As a side note, do you know how many Litres of paint you'd need for a respray of a MA61?
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: IMMACULATE MA61 SUPRA --FOR SALE with pics. Sat, 22 February 2003 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where you live Cyber?
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: IMMACULATE MA61 SUPRA --FOR SALE with pics. Sat, 22 February 2003 14:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I live in Padbury

Only 5-10 minutes from kev's place Smile (i used to post on these boards as duckman but decided i wanted a new name Razz)

BTW i might of found a promissing Supra....just gotta try and organise some finances Confused
ReQuieM
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: IMMACULATE MA61 SUPRA --FOR SALE with pics. Sun, 23 February 2003 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3-4 lt's depending on weather its just outsides or inside doors and hatch.
AE92poit
Regular

January 2003

Re: IMMACULATE MA61 SUPRA --FOR SALE with pics. Tue, 25 February 2003 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is this car still for sale??
why so cheap? whats wrong with it? and is she auto or manual?
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: IMMACULATE MA61 SUPRA --FOR SALE with pics. Wed, 26 February 2003 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE92poit----------->
Dude, there is nothing wrong with the car, I havent even had anyone look at it yet. It is an Auto. I dont think it is cheap, just an average price. I dont like putting stupid prices on cars. It is a reasonable price, and for anyone who wants a MA61, this car is one of the best around.
Poolshark
Regular

February 2003

Re: IMMACULATE MA61 SUPRA --FOR SALE with pics. Wed, 26 February 2003 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you drive it to uni
do you want to drop in one day and show it to me
im in wallsend
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: IMMACULATE MA61 SUPRA --FOR SALE with pics. Wed, 26 February 2003 15:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Poolshark------->

I have just had the whole car detailed, and the seats and carpet steam cleaned. I'm not driving it unless someone comes to look at it. I'm trying to keep it clean and tidy. If you are serious about buying a MA61 Supra, I'm only 50 minutes away. Just near Terigal. Trust me, This thing is a stunner.

If I was still driving it to uni, I would have dropped in to your place no worries. Sorry man.
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: MA61 SUPRA - $4,950ono -FOR SALE with pics. Sat, 01 March 2003 13:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The price now is $4,000.ono/ NEGOTIABLE.

Make an offer, as this car has to sell.

Anyone interested, can call me on 0403 218 108,
personal message me, or email me.

kristian.hancock@studentmail.newcastle.edu.au

[Updated on: Mon, 31 March 2003 07:49]

Poolshark
Regular

February 2003

Re: MA61 SUPRA - $4,950ono -FOR SALE with pics. Sat, 01 March 2003 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the girls brother needs to buy a small car some time but he doesnt want anything too girly
i think this car would be great but i recon it will take another month for the car hes driving to break down so when it does if its still for sale we will come and see you
he wants something reliable so im hoping your service history reflects that
Smile
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: MA61 SUPRA - $4,950ono -FOR SALE with pics. Sun, 02 March 2003 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Remember that the price on that supra is negotiable, and I'm willing to accept offers below the asking price.

My dad is a mechanic, and worked for HOLDEN (GMH) for 18 years, so the service history on this car would probably be better than most.
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: MA61 SUPRA - $4,950ono -FOR SALE with pics. Tue, 04 March 2003 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That is a beautiful car!!

If only you lived closer... like South Australia Smile

I drove one of these a year ago, was the model the year before this one (not as good condition) and it was very nice to drive.

I suppose getting it from sydney to adelaide is a tough job... so *sigh* i can only pass.
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: MA61 SUPRA - $4,950ono -FOR SALE with pics. Tue, 04 March 2003 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sydney to Adelalaide is only $425 with a local car carrying company !!!
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: MA61 SUPRA - $4,950ono -FOR SALE with pics. Tue, 04 March 2003 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*smacks head on table*

Stop tempting me Smile

ATM i'm interested... but i wont be able to buy for a little bit.

Any idea how much it'd cost to do all the rego work since it'd be moving interstate?
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: MA61 SUPRA - $4,950ono -FOR SALE with pics. Tue, 04 March 2003 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just a few questions... Is it a manual?
Do all the electrics work?
Is the power steering working well?
And err.. what tyres do you have on there? (brand etc)
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: MA61 SUPRA - $4,950ono -FOR SALE with pics. Tue, 04 March 2003 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Legally you have 3 months to change the rego from NSW to SA. The rego would cost about $200 for another 12 months. Greenslip should still be current.

All the electrics work fine.
Power steering is fine.
4 Speed Auto.

Tyres are all 225/65's
they arnt all the same brand, but they have good tread.
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: MA61 SUPRA - $4,950ono -FOR SALE with pics. Wed, 12 March 2003 16:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP...

All offers considered.
BootySlap
Regular

January 2003
Re: MA61 SUPRA - $4,950ono -FOR SALE with pics. Thu, 13 March 2003 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much for a 5speed manual conversion on this baby ??
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: MA61 SUPRA - $4,950ono -FOR SALE with pics. Fri, 14 March 2003 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If I lower the price of the car, you could have the supra, and a 5 speed conversion for under $5000.
What do you think ?
Poolshark
Regular

February 2003

Re: MA61 SUPRA - $4,950ono -FOR SALE with pics. Sat, 15 March 2003 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics
pseaman@datafast.net.au
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: MA61 SUPRA - REDUCED TO $4,200ono with pics. Sun, 16 March 2003 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
REDUCED TO ONLY $4,200ono
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: MA61 SUPRA - REDUCED TO $4,200ono with pics. Tue, 18 March 2003 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$4,200 or near offer.

I have only had two people look at this supra, c'mon guys, this is a great car !!!!
katsuchiyo
Regular

December 2002

Re: MA61 SUPRA - REDUCED TO $4,200ono with pics. Wed, 19 March 2003 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate.. if i had the money i would..
bad sadly i dont.
its a great car.. ill mebbe talk to some of my mates.. they may be interested. Smile

Peace
Katsuchiyo
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: MA61 SUPRA - REDUCED TO $4,200ono with pics. Thu, 20 March 2003 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you see heres the problem

i currently have $2000 for A car
i want an ae86
i am importing a JDM ae86 trueno in may for $10k
i need a car to drive in the meantime
i really really like MA61 supras!
i havent got enough money
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: MA61 SUPRA - REDUCED TO $4,200ono with pics. Fri, 28 March 2003 15:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED.

C'mon guys, make an offer, you may get yourself a cheap car...
PM if you want.
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: MA61 SUPRA - REDUCED TO $4,200ono with pics. Wed, 02 April 2003 01:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP !!!!
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MA61 SUPRA - REDUCED TO $4,200ono with pics. Wed, 02 April 2003 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i live centra coast, lookin for a toyota, did u say 5k for a manual converion ?
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: MA61 SUPRA - REDUCED TO $4,200ono with pics. Wed, 02 April 2003 15:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I said you would get the car, AND the conversion for $5,000, probably less.
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MA61 SUPRA - REDUCED TO $4,200ono with pics. Wed, 02 April 2003 22:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok i have a few q's, and i myt come and have a look this wknd,
what engine does it have in it ?
how easy is a auto/manual conversion ? ( as easy as pickin up a manual gear box and changin it ? )
and how negotiable r u
also, could i get a pic of the whole front and a pic of the whole rear end, thanx
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: MA61 SUPRA - REDUCED TO $4,200ono with pics. Wed, 02 April 2003 23:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok im interested Smile
can u email me some more/larger pics of it please?
wastesport@optusnet.com.au

thanks heaps Wink
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: MA61 SUPRA - REDUCED TO $4,200ono with pics. Thu, 03 April 2003 01:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here are the pics you wanted, one of the front, and one of the rear.

Engine:
5ME 2.8L Single Overhead Cam Straight Six cylinder

About the conversion, I will leave that question to other people that have done it, because I personally havent done it before. It does go well though, for an auto.

Price ??? You offer an amount, and I will say yes or no.
Its better to handle that once you have seen the car, and to negotiate in person.

Attachment: front.JPG
(Size: 25.51KB, Downloaded 29 time(s))
Attachment: rear_supra.JPG
(Size: 14.96KB, Downloaded 31 time(s))

DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MA61 SUPRA - REDUCED TO $4,200ono with pics. Thu, 03 April 2003 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i need to no how much a conversion would b cause that is the contributin factor here for me. but other than that the car looks sweet as, how come the rear bar isnt color-coded ?

[Updated on: Thu, 03 April 2003 01:48]

SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: MA61 SUPRA - REDUCED TO $4,200ono with pics. Thu, 03 April 2003 01:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DeViL rOlLa------>
EMP-2TG---------->

You both have mail.....
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: MA61 SUPRA - REDUCED TO $4,200ono with pics. Thu, 03 April 2003 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DeViL rOlLa---->

Ask JAZE. He has done an auto to manual conversion, he would know how hard/easy it is.

Post a thread in TECH AND CONVERSIONS to find out how much to do an auto--->manual conversion on a MA61.

Or, if anyone is reading this please let us know !!

DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MA61 SUPRA - REDUCED TO $4,200ono with pics. Thu, 03 April 2003 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have posted it in tech and mods,
to tell u the truth i am lookin at alot of toyota cars,
but i like the look of this
and if its cheap enough to convert i will b even more interested...
ReQuieM
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: MA61 SUPRA - REDUCED TO $4,200ono with pics. Thu, 03 April 2003 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Devil rolla the manual swap is REALITIVLY easy i haven't done it personaly but have talked to others who are. the boxes swap right over from what i understand. then is a bit of cuting and weldin to get the clutch pedal in. also the auto Mk2's came WITHOUT an LSD rear end that means if u want that u will have to source a rear end from a manual Mk2. that too should swap straight over tho.

HTH
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MA61 SUPRA - REDUCED TO $4,200ono with pics. Thu, 03 April 2003 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats what i was thinkin of
how to get a clutch pedal in there
seems like abit of work,
i think i'll bow out,
if it Was manual it would b sold 2 me ryt now,
soz mate,
good luck movin it
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 SUPRA - REDUCED TO $4,200ono with pics. Thu, 03 April 2003 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The swap is relatively easy, requires the pedals, the clutch/flywheel gear, the manual box and the manual tailshaft.

Cressida_Supra has a swap about it somewhere on the net, I can't be bothered finding it atm, but you can just search on the net, very similar.

All Aus-delivered Mk2 Supras came with an LSD also. The manual ones came with 3.9:1 ratio and autos with 4.1:1.
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: MA61 SUPRA - REDUCED TO $4,200ono with pics. Thu, 03 April 2003 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmm, sounds promising !!
sounds as if its not that hard.
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
MA61 SUPRA - $4,200ono DEPOSIT TAKEN Wed, 09 April 2003 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
deposit taken today.
Celia-Sue
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: MA61 SUPRA - REDUCED TO $4,200ono with pics. Thu, 10 April 2003 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
About bloody time!

Whoever the lucky buyer is, me thinks they are picking up quite a bargain. It's a beautiful looking car. And, yeh, auto MA-61's come with 4.1 LSD. The autoboxes are really tough - it's just that the 5ME doesn't put out enough power to get the best out of the boxes.

- Justin
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: MA61 SUPRA - REDUCED TO $4,200ono with pics. Thu, 10 April 2003 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, I only had 4 people look at it the whole time it was for sale. That kinda makes it hard to sell if not many people look at it. It has been in the paper for about 2 months, and on toymods for about 6 weeks. The guy that left the deposit is coming back with the rest of the money on sunday. Fingers crossed he comes back !!!
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: MA61 SUPRA - REDUCED TO $4,200ono with pics. Sat, 12 April 2003 15:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SOLD for $4,100.
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
icon7.gif  Re: MA61 SUPRA ----------------SOLD----------------- Sun, 13 April 2003 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nicely done mate, glad you sold the car. He'll enjoy it(and I'm jealous....for the time being....hehehe).

Nath
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: MA61 SUPRA -----SOLD-------- Sun, 13 April 2003 12:38 Go to previous message
Alchemist------->

Thanks man, hope to catch up with you again when you find a car to buy, and bring it on a Toymods cruise.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Supercharged AW11 MR2 !
Next Topic:WTB: Trueno Badge and LSD for ozspec AE86
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 8 04:30:31 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0090999603271484 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.