Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Car/Engine Electronics & Audio » two standard ecu's, one for a 1G GTE and the other a 1JZ GTE

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
soarted bruva
Regular

May 2005
two standard ecu's, one for a 1G GTE and the other a 1JZ GTE Sat, 05 November 2005 02:23 Go to next message

i have two ecu's for sale, one out of a GZ20 soarer which previously had the 1G in it and also an ECU from a 1JZ, any offers considered

[Updated on: Sat, 05 November 2005 05:42]

Send a private message to this user    
jnr91
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: two standard ecu's, one for a 1G GTE and the other a 1JZ GTE Mon, 07 November 2005 05:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is the ecu out of the 1jz a manual ecu
soarted bruva
Regular

May 2005
Re: two standard ecu's, one for a 1G GTE and the other a 1JZ GTE Mon, 07 November 2005 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes it is mate
jnr91
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: two standard ecu's, one for a 1G GTE and the other a 1JZ GTE Mon, 07 November 2005 21:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much r u looking for it, and will it work in a 91 soarer manual(just done a conversion)
soarted bruva
Regular

May 2005
Re: two standard ecu's, one for a 1G GTE and the other a 1JZ GTE Mon, 07 November 2005 21:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would expect it will as it came originally from a 30 series soarer 1j motor rather than than a 1j supra motor. Say $150?
jnr91
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: two standard ecu's, one for a 1G GTE and the other a 1JZ GTE Mon, 07 November 2005 22:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it came from a JZA70 supra which had a 1jz in it
should still work though?
soarted bruva
Regular

May 2005
Re: two standard ecu's, one for a 1G GTE and the other a 1JZ GTE Mon, 07 November 2005 22:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no, i was saying it didn't come from a jza70 supra, it came originally from a z30 soarer
jnr91
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: two standard ecu's, one for a 1G GTE and the other a 1JZ GTE Mon, 07 November 2005 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry man
i understand now
duh

how much to frieght it to ballarat
soarted bruva
Regular

May 2005
Re: two standard ecu's, one for a 1G GTE and the other a 1JZ GTE Mon, 07 November 2005 23:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll suss that today for you mate
jnr91
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: two standard ecu's, one for a 1G GTE and the other a 1JZ GTE Wed, 09 November 2005 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so how did you go with the postage price
The Count
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: two standard ecu's, one for a 1G GTE and the other a 1JZ GTE Wed, 09 November 2005 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent
soarted bruva
Regular

May 2005
Re: two standard ecu's, one for a 1G GTE and the other a 1JZ GTE Wed, 09 November 2005 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
apologies mate but haven't remembered to take it up to westfield when i've bloody been up there. It's sitting practically in my way on my desk next to my keys so will definately have it sorted 2morrow

Regards
Joel
jnr91
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: two standard ecu's, one for a 1G GTE and the other a 1JZ GTE Wed, 09 November 2005 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill take it for $150 delivered
i would really like it
short of money cause it cost me all up $3500 for the manual conversion
i can deposit money tonite for you
soarted bruva
Regular

May 2005
Re: two standard ecu's, one for a 1G GTE and the other a 1JZ GTE Wed, 09 November 2005 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the count who lasted posted is interested and wanted to pick it up, explained your interest, just pm'd him back. I think postage will be around 10-15 from memory cos i sold a 7m ecu a while ago, put 165 in and i'll ignore any offer the count might make, and if postage should be more i'll cover it

Joel
jnr91
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: two standard ecu's, one for a 1G GTE and the other a 1JZ GTE Wed, 09 November 2005 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent
petespipes
Regular

July 2005
Re: two standard ecu's, one for a 1G GTE and the other a 1JZ GTE Tue, 22 November 2005 16:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
While we r all going 007 wqith the pm's Razz is the 1j manual ecu sold or still available at 165? Smile
By the way,your very high power level on low boost is remarkable.Well done!What turbo r u using?[pls dont say standard,not at that boost pressure Surprised ]

[Updated on: Tue, 22 November 2005 16:31]

jnr91
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: two standard ecu's, one for a 1G GTE and the other a 1JZ GTE Tue, 22 November 2005 21:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry mate ive bought the 1jz manual ecu
soarted bruva
Regular

May 2005
Re: two standard ecu's, one for a 1G GTE and the other a 1JZ GTE Wed, 23 November 2005 06:43 Go to previous message
sorry for not posting sooner, it has been sold guys, 1g ecu only available now

Hey petespipes, i'm running a TD07 so no, def not standard. I think you actually helped me a little while back with a thread i posted up for help on a turbo choice which i have gone the GT35/40 which although i know i won't be making the power the td07 is capable my car shall be getting 300-350 on higer boost but with a lot less lag. I'm hoping next week i shall be able to quote fact rather than expectaion.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Wts: Dvd Screen Headunit Dubbo
Next Topic:New toyota taillights for various models
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 06:36:30 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0077071189880371 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.