Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
scubba
Regular

May 2004
eoi ke20 1973 Sat, 22 October 2005 07:04 Go to next message
hey all i mite have my ke20 up for sale its a rolling shell i have it pulled apart at the moment but will put it back together. only reason why im selling it is that i got offered a ke20 shell with upgraded diff, brakes and brand new respray. so i mite take the offer up on it. dont worry the 4agte ke20 project is still going ahead if you wish to no wht it looks like there is a photo of it here , for ppl who r interested plz pm me i wont be able to have ppl look at it till say a week to 2 weeks time as i only have a chance to see it on the weekens and need to put it back together . this should help ppl that r interested but dont have the money, so u's have time to say for it..

cheers steve

Attachment: rollya side copy.jpg
(Size: 74.08KB, Downloaded 306 time(s))

Send a private message to this user    
rob-ae86
Regular

November 2002
Re: eoi ke20 1973 Sat, 22 October 2005 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
steve does it still have the 4age?
scubba
Regular

May 2004
Re: eoi ke20 1973 Sat, 22 October 2005 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nar the 4age and t50 gearbox was sold about 2 weeks

u should no that rob remeber i got the 4agte so i put the 4age up for sale
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: eoi ke20 1973 Sun, 23 October 2005 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will it be sold as is in the photo?

including wheels and orange gaurd?

whats a rough price u looking at ?

cheers scott
Black
Regular

March 2005
Re: eoi ke20 1973 Sun, 23 October 2005 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry i am a bit confused, so are you keeping the 4agte to put into the next ke20 that u might be purchasing ? or will it be in the one being sold.

Cheers Black Cool
scubba
Regular

May 2004
Re: eoi ke20 1973 Sun, 23 October 2005 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PMP020 , i am putting the car together and it will look like it does in the pics ill take sum photos of it when its al back together to give you and idea of what the whole car will look like may be about 2 weeks tho as im not really getting much spare time to work on it as for price make an offer as im undersided on this as i will only get rid of it if the price is wht im looking for cheers

black, the car is being sold as in the pic it use to have a 4age in it but has now been removed im am keeping the 4AGTE as i was going to put it in this but have been offered one with upgraded running gear so i am looking at installing it in to that one .. im still thinking about keeping the purple ke20 for parts but will decide when i have put it all together and find out what offers ppl r giving

so ppl that r after a project 1973 ke20 corolla this is worth looking at cheers
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: eoi ke20 1973 Sun, 23 October 2005 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so it has engine mounts to suit 4age?
and cross member is also modded to suit?

does it come with a complete interior?

any running gear at all? gearbox, tail shaft to suit 4age?
still has stock diff?

what about stuff like wiring, radiator, battery etc etc..

mate u relai gota sort ur sale out.
im sick of asking questions.

cheers scott
scubba
Regular

May 2004
Re: eoi ke20 1973 Sun, 23 October 2005 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well the car comes with everything besides engine,gearbox,dash face, gauges, and i will be taking the cross member as im using it for the new shell if i go ahead with it but will be replacing he crossmeber with the other ke20 on which had a ca18det in it so yer i will be swapping anything need for the 4age to be put in the new ke20 with the ca18 stuff. the diff is still stock it comes with tail shaft to suit, has ke70 front discs, king springs, shelby sway bars, vl turbo fuel pump, surge tank, more things but cant think of them at the moment, will have pics of it to show when back together so make and offer if u wish ........ cheers steve
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: eoi ke20 1973 Sun, 23 October 2005 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
your posts hurt my head.

ill offer 600

cheers scott
scubba
Regular

May 2004
Re: eoi ke20 1973 Sun, 23 October 2005 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be using it for parts if offers like that r going to be thrown around the cross member for the ca18det is worth more then that lol i think u have enuff ke20s as it is you alone should no what price this is worth ................................... lol 600 bucks
hurricane
Regular

August 2005
Re: eoi ke20 1973 Sun, 23 October 2005 23:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
some times people take offers like that Laughing and there is no piont starting to high, cos then you dont get a bargain Wink
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: eoi ke20 1973 Mon, 24 October 2005 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What would you take for the car without the crossmember in it? When was the car last registered? And will it pass a blue slip once it has an engine and dash or does it need more work? When you get a chance could you also take a photo of the interior?

What suburb are you located in?

I'd like to have a look at the car so give me a buzz on 0400015707 when you are ready.

Ben

scubba
Regular

May 2004
Re: eoi ke20 1973 Tue, 25 October 2005 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey everyone ill be deciding this weekend if i am wanting to sell the ke20 so ill post on the weekend with whats going on

cheers
Black
Regular

March 2005
Re: eoi ke20 1973 Mon, 07 November 2005 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so ah whats going on.. Confused
Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: eoi ke20 1973 Mon, 07 November 2005 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is this car still for sale?
scubba
Regular

May 2004
Re: eoi ke20 1973 Wed, 09 November 2005 06:31 Go to previous message
yep car is for sale its the car that you got the engine out off (STRETCH)
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:cheap car
Next Topic:>>>Cheap KE70!!!<<<
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 06:10:01 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0063610076904297 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.