Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Parts Wanted » MX83 front bar in Silver, d/s full length sill mould, Grande LSD and Grey leather trim

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
big_als_army
Regular

November 2004
MX83 front bar in Silver, d/s full length sill mould, Grande LSD and Grey leather trim Mon, 07 November 2005 11:42 Go to next message
I'm after the these parts for my MX83 if anyone has them for sale. Front bar in Silver, d/s full length sill mould, Grande LSD and Grey leather trim.

Thanks,

Alex
  Send a private message to this user    
petespipes
Regular

July 2005
Re: MX83 front bar in Silver, d/s full length sill mould, Grande LSD and Grey leather trim Mon, 07 November 2005 16:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alex,I have a front bar in red.Its not far away if you decide to have a look email me.pete.eagleby [beenleigh]
JDM hachi
Regular

February 2003
Re: MX83 front bar in Silver, d/s full length sill mould, Grande LSD and Grey leather trim Tue, 08 November 2005 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are you after the early or late model front bar?
big_als_army
Regular

November 2004
Re: MX83 front bar in Silver, d/s full length sill mould, Grande LSD and Grey leather trim Tue, 08 November 2005 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm on the Central Coast, NSW, QLD is a bit too far m8 and freight would probably blow the cost out a bit.

I have an '89 model so a bar for it. Whats the difference bewteen them? Are they hard to come by? Mine is alright, could probably just get it touched up and re-sprayed. What are they worth?
JDM hachi
Regular

February 2003
Re: MX83 front bar in Silver, d/s full length sill mould, Grande LSD and Grey leather trim Tue, 08 November 2005 23:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if by silver you want paint code 170, have an 89 bumper, plastic cover ok condition, but metal frame under plastic cover is rusty, you can have it for $30. if you have a brown interior also have heaps of parts,(ie complete interior) let me know if you're keen on anything.
matty.
big_als_army
Regular

November 2004
Re: MX83 front bar in Silver, d/s full length sill mould, Grande LSD and Grey leather trim Wed, 09 November 2005 08:06 Go to previous message
My paint code is 176, is yours 170 or 176? I'm interested if its the same or really close. Does it have the 2 piece front lip as well? I have GLX blue velour interior, I'm trying to get some Grande grey leather though.

[Updated on: Wed, 09 November 2005 08:09]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WTB- Boss kit
Next Topic:wtd: ke disk brakes 4x110 pattern SA
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 23:00:06 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0040218830108643 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.