Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » FS : rear CT12A turbo from 1jz-gte soarer

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
jampac
Occasional Poster

January 2005
FS : rear CT12A turbo from 1jz-gte soarer Wed, 09 November 2005 08:24 Go to next message
Have a rear turbo from a 1jz-gte soarer. It has very little shaft play, exhaust turbine all in one piece, has just come off the car and appeared to be working fine. Made 207.2rwkw at the recent dyno day with no oil burning from worn bearing. Includes wastegate actuator.

$200.
  Send a private message to this user    
petespipes
Regular

July 2005
Re: FS : rear CT12A turbo from 1jz-gte soarer Wed, 09 November 2005 15:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
G'Day Mate.search ct12a and select the for sale areas.You will see they have been going very cheap for a full set with all piping etc.cheers.Pete.[search button in top right corner]
jampac
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: FS : rear CT12A turbo from 1jz-gte soarer Wed, 09 November 2005 22:52 Go to previous message
You'll have to point me to the ads cause all I can find is WTB threads with 200-300 range and broken ct12a's asking for the 200-300 range. I can sell the whole setup (the front turbo has a bearing problem) if need be but its not that useful as most of the time people just want these as a replacement for a done turbo on a 1jz-gte, especially the rear one.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:4AGE BIGPORT HEAD $120
Next Topic:SOLD
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 00:38:30 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0036690235137939 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.