Toymods » General Car Talk » ACT Spotted

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
tricky
Regular

July 2005
Re: ACT Spotted Mon, 10 October 2005 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nup, the silver one I saw was definitely a TA22. Was admirably tidy too! In civic I saw a blue GT4 with P plate and a LOW black JZA80, both on ainslie avenue, and a sad looking TA22 outside dyno tune in Braddon.
  Send a private message to this user    
Matty P
Regular

November 2002
Re: ACT Spotted Mon, 10 October 2005 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spotted a very neat black supercharged Levin for sale outside Neal Bates this afternoon.

Surely the owner is on here somewhere!
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ACT Spotted Mon, 10 October 2005 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no he's not on here, know the guy though, he works at neil bates
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: ACT Spotted Thu, 13 October 2005 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Red 185 with chromies cruzed through manuka tonight (thurs13th)

and today seen two stock sprinters, one with, with torn seats and the other goldish with a cute girl driving

gold one in kingston

white one near the National Museum
Matty P
Regular

November 2002
Re: ACT Spotted Thu, 13 October 2005 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've seen that red ST185 around a few times lately.
74gt
Regular

October 2004
Re: ACT Spotted Thu, 13 October 2005 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SprinterBoy wrote on Thu, 13 October 2005 19:48

Red 185 with chromies cruzed through manuka tonight (thurs13th)

and today seen two stock sprinters, one with, with torn seats and the other goldish with a cute girl driving

gold one in kingston

white one near the National Museum

I've seen that goldish coloured one in Kingston too. When I saw it, i was an older woman driving it
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: ACT Spotted Fri, 14 October 2005 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well she was cute, so maybe the car is driven by two people or maybe even two different cars...............the same colour!!!! Shocked Shocked
Very Happy Very Happy

Or i have really bad sight
zasa
Regular

October 2004

Re: ACT Spotted Fri, 14 October 2005 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Or maybe you have a fetish for older women?

Smile
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: ACT Spotted Fri, 14 October 2005 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
meh, older means more experance,

little bit older,little more bolder, not over the hill, still able to thrill!!!!!
tricky
Regular

July 2005
Re: ACT Spotted Sat, 15 October 2005 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have u been reading the adult classifieds section of the Canberra Times Wink ! Laughing
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ACT Spotted Sat, 15 October 2005 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
74gt wrote on Thu, 13 October 2005 22:57

I've seen that goldish coloured one in Kingston too. When I saw it, i was an older woman driving it

you were the older woman driving it... how does that make you feel, your getting old, and changing sex, but you can finally drive everbody's dream car... a sprinter! Shocked Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing haha just a joke mate Wink
74gt
Regular

October 2004
Re: ACT Spotted Sat, 15 October 2005 15:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wiso wrote on Sat, 15 October 2005 21:21

74gt wrote on Thu, 13 October 2005 22:57

you were the older woman driving it... how does that make you feel, your getting old, and changing sex, but you can finally drive everbody's dream car... a sprinter! Shocked Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing haha just a joke mate Wink

um... Laughing Embarassed

Don't let age determine whether you can be a fully sick wicked drifta, nor gender for that matter Wink
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: ACT Spotted Sun, 16 October 2005 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Orange/Red Ra23 drove past shell servo in manuka on friday.

OK, hear is a question, where does everybody go on a friday, it's like canberra just dies.
120ymania
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: ACT Spotted Sun, 16 October 2005 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
With you to manuka for drinks Justin! Very Happy
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: ACT Spotted Sun, 16 October 2005 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
duh, thanks for pointing out the obvious aaron Laughing Laughing

Ok, how bout everybody else???
forced_induction
Regular

August 2004
Re: ACT Spotted Sun, 16 October 2005 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i go find some bands playin at green room but if not, go to pot belly in belco or labour club or sometimes ainslie footy club and have some relaxing brews while sports is on... Anyone own a yellow ta22 that was at the mall the other day? looked like it was stock as a rock and in pretty orig condish
beige_bandit
Regular

September 2005
Re: ACT Spotted Mon, 17 October 2005 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you like bands hey!

friday 28th of oct at sound underground( underneath super cheap auto
in belco)

be there for some absolute doom! Evil or Very Mad
Matty P
Regular

November 2002
Re: ACT Spotted Wed, 19 October 2005 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
White old school soarer (JZZ20?) with Chromiezz and Stickerzz at Chisholm last night. Looked very neat!
tricky
Regular

July 2005
Re: ACT Spotted Wed, 19 October 2005 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
speaking of chickies + spoontah, I saw a chicky in a blue sprinter at Flames Fitness in Lyneham. It was blue, with damage to both the rear quarters. On the same day, saw a black JZA80 on Monaro Hwy and a red MA70 in Evatt.
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: ACT Spotted Wed, 19 October 2005 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I saw a blue MR2 today in front of the tax office building.

Looked like a Veilside front? Ghey half-up headlights.

wiso, was that you?
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ACT Spotted Wed, 19 October 2005 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha you'd like that wouldn't ya Wink

umm no, I have an AW11, not an sw20, and my headlights are never sleepy, they are either right up, or right down, i don't go in for this looks shite Surprised
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: ACT Spotted Wed, 19 October 2005 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You have restored my faith in Toymods. Very Happy
YGT04A
Regular

November 2004
Re: ACT Spotted Thu, 20 October 2005 22:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spotted a blue ST185 driving down Lonsdale st Brandon yesterday at about 11:30
tricky
Regular

July 2005
Re: ACT Spotted Fri, 21 October 2005 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yellow JZA80 supra withb a really angular bodykit driving through ANU.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ACT Spotted Fri, 21 October 2005 04:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did it look any good? Angular kit on a smooth car Confused

Spotted some poor bugger crossing the road got smacked by an Excel on Northbourne.
tricky
Regular

July 2005
Re: ACT Spotted Fri, 21 October 2005 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wouldn't have hit it. Stupid bodykits on ricey supras don't turn me on.
ToyCam
Regular

April 2003
Re: ACT Spotted Fri, 21 October 2005 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wiso wrote on Wed, 19 October 2005 21:21

haha you'd like that wouldn't ya Wink

umm no, I have an AW11, not an sw20, and my headlights are never sleepy, they are either right up, or right down, i don't go in for this looks shite Surprised

Explains why you bought a wedge....
YGT04A
Regular

November 2004
Re: ACT Spotted Sun, 23 October 2005 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spotted a red groupA on friday arvo driving down the monaro towards the city
is the owner on here?
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: ACT Spotted Mon, 24 October 2005 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have seen no less than 6 blue st182's today. Starting to freak me out!! lol
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ACT Spotted Mon, 24 October 2005 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
^^possibly the same one doing laps Wink or stalking you Shocked

Spotted a nice red MR2 (SW20) on Saturday on Adelaide Ave, that would be about it. Oh and a red wedge (AW11).

Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: ACT Spotted Mon, 24 October 2005 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oooh a stalker, that sounds fun!
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ACT Spotted Mon, 24 October 2005 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A stalker is kind of like a free secretary, once you know they are a good stlaker and are watching your every move you should get their mobile number.

Then you give their mobile number to your friends and family. If your family can't get in contact with you they can call the stalker and the stalker can tell them what you are up to.

Makes sense really Wink

I admire stalkers, it takes a lot of dedication to do what they do Laughing
forced_induction
Regular

August 2004
Re: ACT Spotted Mon, 24 October 2005 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Laughing Laughing

On the topic of blue celicas, did anyone see the st184 smashed up in braddon this arv? a coupla streets up from lonsdale that meets cooyong? it was seriously rooted, looked like it had hit a parked falcon which had then some how ended up on the top of the bonnet of the celica with its rear end poking out..... Confused

it was one of the wierdedst things i have ever seen. im still tryin to work out out it happened.... hope no one was hurt too

Tom
AE82TwinCam
Regular

May 2002
Re: ACT Spotted Tue, 01 November 2005 02:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone here own the green JZZ30 Soarer that parks outside of the Siruis building everyday?
Matty P
Regular

November 2002
Re: ACT Spotted Tue, 01 November 2005 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't know about the soarer but I think I saw your car in Phillip the other day Very Happy

Also saw a very nice late model black Supra in Woden today!
AE82TwinCam
Regular

May 2002
Re: ACT Spotted Tue, 01 November 2005 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, I pretty much live in the woden area.. What day was it?
Matty P
Regular

November 2002
Re: ACT Spotted Tue, 01 November 2005 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wednesday or Thursday, can't remember.

It was about 5pm - think you might have been on your way to the gym Smile
AE82TwinCam
Regular

May 2002
Re: ACT Spotted Tue, 01 November 2005 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, Thursday then. And yes, on the way to attempt to lift some weights Laughing

What were you driving? Do you work around there?
Matty P
Regular

November 2002
Re: ACT Spotted Tue, 01 November 2005 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah - was picking up from Daycare centre.

I think I was in my 'rolla. Very forgettable Laughing
abidash
Occasional Poster

October 2005
Re: ACT Spotted Tue, 01 November 2005 14:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys im new to toymods. joined up after i bought my Blue MA70 Supra. its completely stock so if u see my driving honk ur horn and i'll pull over to meet u. Anyway, about that celica that was rooted with that parked falcon. the guy who drove it is a mate of mine. apparently he took the corner a bit fast in the wet n lost it. didnt hav insurance either so he fairly farked.
AE82TwinCam
Regular

May 2002
Re: ACT Spotted Tue, 01 November 2005 21:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha, well if you see me there again, give me a wave! I park in that carpark now cause there is never any spots left in the gym carpark.

Welcome to the forums Abidash, where abouts do you live/drive around mostly?
Matty P
Regular

November 2002
Re: ACT Spotted Wed, 02 November 2005 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spotted a very nice dark blue KE55 (I think?) wagon with front mount and BIG rims (chrome I think) on Mugga Lane this morning.

Is the owner on here?
abidash
Occasional Poster

October 2005
Re: ACT Spotted Wed, 02 November 2005 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I live in Farrer so i drive around woden mostly or around civic.
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: ACT Spotted Wed, 02 November 2005 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spotted a red KE7x twice over the weekend. Had a front mount!

Anyone here belong to it?
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ACT Spotted Wed, 02 November 2005 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Spotted a very nice dark blue KE55 (I think?) wagon with front mount and BIG rims (chrome I think) on Mugga Lane this morning.

Is the owner on here?

That's my mates KE38 with 4AGTE, nice quick car Wink The rims aren't chrome, just the outer lip is Smile He doesn't get on these forums but I think he is planning to turn up to a few events. That wagon was mine for 6 years, I bought it as a mint stocker and fitted a 2TG, hence my log-on ke382TG Wink It's a fair bit nicer and quicker now though.

SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: ACT Spotted Thu, 03 November 2005 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Seen so many Twinkys in the past day or two, also that red 185 cruzing manuka, A red 205 cruzing manuka/Civic.

A red sprinter with GZE converion!!!!! (steve)
tricky
Regular

July 2005
Re: ACT Spotted Thu, 03 November 2005 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
black supra on monaro highway. Also a red JZA80 on monaro hwy, which I saw again this afternoon on limestone ave. Haha... My stalker has a red supra!
74gt
Regular

October 2004
Re: ACT Spotted Thu, 03 November 2005 15:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Over the last few weeks I've seen,

A young chick in a blue sprinter with globe mags. Looked quite good if it wasn't for the side damage Confused

White ST162 with CCG stickers down the rear window.

White ST162 with a dominos delivery light thing mounted on the roof Laughing

A few MkIV Supras here and there...they're like bum holes at the moment, everyone's got one.

Also a purple coloured TA22 I've seen occasionally in Belconnen. Not sure if the owner is on Toymods or not.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ACT Spotted Thu, 03 November 2005 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I saw the black CCG celica yesterday (Seb?) and has anyone seen the AE86 getting around on the northside with the twin headlight conversion Confused Fuggen ugly, and looks uber bodgey too Laughing

SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: ACT Spotted Fri, 04 November 2005 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeam that sprinter lives over in Kaleen i think, They run the news agency at evatt, and that sprinter is the parts car for the rally one they have. Bloody ugly but hay.
74gt
Regular

October 2004
Re: ACT Spotted Fri, 04 November 2005 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Also spotted was an old guy in a Green TA22 today Cool
forced_induction
Regular

August 2004
Re: ACT Spotted Fri, 04 November 2005 04:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saw bluey- purpley ta22 today comin off the roundabout at the end of ginninderra drive....

have also seen that red jza80. its got AMR63L plates i think
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ACT Spotted Thu, 10 November 2005 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey 74gt, is yours a white ta22 with flares, is it the only one with flares like in your avatar?

I saw a white ta22 with flares like that at the intersection of gininderra drive and kingsford-smith drive this afternoon (thurday bout 2ish)

[Updated on: Fri, 11 November 2005 03:39]

74gt
Regular

October 2004
Re: ACT Spotted Thu, 10 November 2005 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Twas no female...twas my girlishly long hair Laughing

(Wiso now at top of revenge list Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad )
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ACT Spotted Fri, 11 November 2005 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whoops.... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

I do apologise,

I was looking more at the car than the driver, thinking it looked pretty phat
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ACT Spotted Fri, 11 November 2005 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bwahaha, Wiso was thinking......

"Dang! that's a hot TA22 and an even hotter driver, I wonder if she like MR2s????????"

Laughing Laughing

I bet you feel bad now Joel after fantasizing all last night about the "hot chick" in the 22 Laughing
ToyCam
Regular

April 2003
Re: ACT Spotted Fri, 11 November 2005 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Met the driver of YEP20V
Real neat conversion
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ACT Spotted Fri, 11 November 2005 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I see that YEP-20V around heaps, looks like he loves to cruise.

I hanging out to see the hot biatch in the flared TA22 that Joel keeps raving about Confused

I keep seeing an ST182 around with chrome wheels and faded paint. Looks like it just needs a polish to look good.
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ACT Spotted Fri, 11 November 2005 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Fri, 11 November 2005 15:09

I hanging out to see the hot biatch in the flared TA22 that Joel keeps raving about Confused

if you really want to meet that hot guy, all you have to do is PM him and make a date, good luck shano, I hope he's your type. Laughing (no offence 74gt)

and no shano I wasn't fantasising about that 22's driver, I was fantasizing about a certain driver of a green hornet rolla Wink wondering why can't he just love me Sad

Laughing Laughing

[Updated on: Fri, 11 November 2005 04:20]

ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ACT Spotted Fri, 11 November 2005 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
If I ever develop a love for teh wang you will be the first know Joel Wink Laughing

Back to spotting cars and not hawt dudes Laughing
Pages (5): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Getting taken for a ride on a diff... $1000 for a RN20 lol...
Next Topic:AW11 owners anonymous
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:14:43 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.012040853500366 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.