Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » Free 3k, anyone want it? 60,000kms or so

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Bananaman
Regular

July 2003
Free 3k, anyone want it? 60,000kms or so Thu, 10 November 2005 22:08 Go to next message
Gday lads,

I've been dismantling my spare care taking everything i need from it - i don't need the engine though, if anyone wants it they can come grab it in the next day.. Car had 60,000kms or so on the odo prior to a tree falling on it, condition of the car would tend to agree with this being the total number of km's. Engine isn't oily or anything, and still started fine with most of the car missing and only one fuse in there. Blew smoke one of the times i started it, but when i moved it yesterday and started it 3 times it was fine.

Has auto box. If someone does take it, it doesn't come with the crossmember - i need it. Engine is in a 1974 ke25.

I can get a photo. I don't own an engine lifter, you'd need to bring one. I'm located in strathfield, and i need the whole car picked up for scrap in the next day or two - so you need to be quick if you want the motor beforehand. I am at home all day today.

Cheers lads
Bardin

[Updated on: Thu, 10 November 2005 22:09]

Send a private message to this user    
Bananaman
Regular

July 2003
Re: Free 3k, anyone want it? 60,000kms or so Fri, 11 November 2005 06:59 Go to previous message
Sadly, i had a visit from the ranger - thus speeding up the removal of the car - its going tonight. I've got everything i wanted bar the crossmember - thats how it goes i suppose.
  Send a private message to this user    
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS: 4x440cc 7MGTE Injectors
Next Topic:FS: intercooler from evo8
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 19:37:03 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0041179656982422 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.