Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » *SOLD* '76 RA23 perfect for parts, restoration, $600

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
*SOLD* '76 RA23 perfect for parts, restoration, $600 Sun, 09 February 2003 00:06 Go to next message
Howdy all,
a mate of mine is selling an ra23, it has a straight white body with next to no rust, running 18r auto, 14" 12 slotters, slight front end bump in bar, boot lock missing and very slight body work + battery required, BUT it has the most immaculate interior ive ever seen in an ra23, need to get photos someday :/ Its that orange-red colour vynil stuff and perfect from front seats to roof lining to back seats and side trims etc.. they all perfecto.. I WANT IT but dont have the cash rite now so im trying to find a buyer for him. You could easily get this car back to classic status and the body is prety perfect.

ITS IN ADELAIDE, so best for SA buyers but if i get it I'll probably part it out if i dont restore it as a get-around car..
If i get pics il post em. But for now just letting ppl know,

He'll take around $600 to take it away, he has too many cars i believe taking up space.

PM/email me if ur interested and i'll pass u on

Guy

[Updated on: Sun, 02 March 2003 08:27]

Send a private message to this user    
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: fs: '76 RA23 perfect for parts, restoration, $600 Sun, 09 February 2003 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im keen on some pics

thanks

Daniel
sleeka
Regular

September 2002
Re: fs: '76 RA23 perfect for parts, restoration, $600 Sun, 16 February 2003 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PICS!!!!!!!
Snyper
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: fs: '76 RA23 perfect for parts, restoration, $600 Sun, 16 February 2003 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm, have some spare money at the moment, email me with some more details and a phone number and I might come take a look...

snyper@esc.net.au

Brendon
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: fs: '76 RA23 perfect for parts, restoration, $600 Sun, 16 February 2003 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u have mail from me brendon.
Anyone else leave your email, but its probably best for SA interest only, unless you like to travel .. SORRY

eastie
Regular

February 2003
Re: fs: '76 RA23 perfect for parts, restoration, $600 Sun, 23 February 2003 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude... no one touch this car its mine... this is basicly exactly wat i want, can the car be drivin? if so great, but i want a ta 22/23 celica shove a 1jz in there and completly re-do the whole car, autosalon style but something that goes hard as well, basicly a supra with a celica shell... well maybe not that far but its gona be a kik ass car... if its not sold yet let me know im workn full time now so 2-3 weeks ill get it off him... let me know dude...!!!!....!!!! Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: fs: '76 RA23 perfect for parts, restoration, $600 Sun, 23 February 2003 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude.. yeh it sounds prety perfect for what u plan to do, the thing is they just want it gone soon, its been sitting there for ages and is taking up space as well as going to get tickets/towed by the council, he just doesnt have the room in the house for it. If you have $500 or something near that im sure you could work something out.
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: fs: '76 RA23 perfect for parts, restoration, $600 Sun, 23 February 2003 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And yes the car can be driven apparently, they serviced the motor and stuff recently and said its running heaps well. It just needs a battery i think but i have one spare lying around there which could end up in that car, if someone takes it.

Just give me an email when youre genuinely interested and ill tell u if its gone or wat and pass u on the full details.

Catcha

sleeka
Regular

September 2002
Re: fs: '76 RA23 perfect for parts, restoration, $600 Sun, 23 February 2003 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Please someone send me some pics or PM me. im very interested as i posted previously. i need this for my project, and this would be perfect. pics would help alot. astro_mikel@hotmail.com

thanks all.
ReQuieM
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: fs: '76 RA23 perfect for parts, restoration, $600 Sun, 23 February 2003 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Could you get some pics? with detail shots of problem areas? is so then i'm very interested, since my supra for written off by a so called mate and i'm still waiting on money i need a cheap nice run-about i was gonna get a crown going but i've run out of time, if u can get the shots can u e-mail them to requiem@ncable.com.au and if u can send me an sms saying its sent to 0428 212 370 (no net at home any more Crying or Very Sad )

I am VERY serious if its nice i'll be down there on sunday to get it... anything has got to be better then the corolla i'm driving now. WHY WONT U WORK DRIVERS SIDE DOOR???!?!?
sleeka
Regular

September 2002
Re: fs: '76 RA23 perfect for parts, restoration, $600 Mon, 24 February 2003 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dont want to sound rude, but i really want to see all pics cos im very interested and i see there is some competetion at the moment. so im kinda keen.

thanks ppls

PM/email please. astro_mikel@hotmail.com
eastie
Regular

February 2003
Re: fs: '76 RA23 perfect for parts, restoration, $600 Mon, 24 February 2003 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
email sent.. i hope it worked... Confused
sleeka
Regular

September 2002
Re: fs: '76 RA23 perfect for parts, restoration, $600 Mon, 24 February 2003 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Who was that directed at???
thanks all
eastie
Regular

February 2003
Re: fs: '76 RA23 perfect for parts, restoration, $600 Mon, 24 February 2003 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahh sorry dude yer email sent to blackRA28...
eastie
Regular

February 2003
icon7.gif  Re: fs: '76 RA23 perfect for parts, restoration, $600 Sat, 01 March 2003 23:37 Go to previous message
***sold sold sold*** picking it up in about an hour... yay Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy let the games begin
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS: AE71 IN PERTH (stock)
Next Topic:ST162 Celica SX 3SGE - for sale
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 18 21:14:55 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0058310031890869 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.