Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » EFI 2TG and computer/harness other TE 71 bits in perth...price reduced to $350.00

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
bmgtz
Occasional Poster

July 2005
EFI 2TG and computer/harness other TE 71 bits in perth...price reduced to $350.00 Wed, 05 October 2005 01:45 Go to next message
EFI 2TG still running in car
comes with the following: computer and all harness.igniter,airflow meter and air box,radiator and hoses,all the engine bits like alternator and starter,gearbox t50, and a fuel pump. $400.00 firm cheap power up for an ae 71 Very Happy

would also fit a T18 Wink

so enough to do a conversion.......the intention was to rebuild this with 3t crank and 89mm pistons and to put this into a local AE71 but now have blacktop 20v in an AE93 to play with. Should someone be interested in doing the AE71 conversion I could throw in the efi dash and the cross member. there is exhaust as well but is a standard restrictive exhaust....yours as well if required.

there are also panels and other stuff off the car so if you need any thing then let me know........left side door is BENT

I am in perth and maybe willing to help if you are interested in doing the ae 71 conversion.

[Updated on: Tue, 01 November 2005 12:54]

Send a private message to this user    
shelldrake
Regular

May 2005
Re: EFI 2TG and computer/harness other TE 71 bits in perth Wed, 05 October 2005 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is the computer stock?
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: EFI 2TG and computer/harness other TE 71 bits in perth Wed, 05 October 2005 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you have the AE71 Rack and Pinion sreering setup for sale?
bmgtz
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: EFI 2TG and computer/harness other TE 71 bits in perth Wed, 05 October 2005 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes the computer is stock ......and no I dont have the rack and pinion setup from the ae71 as this is a te71
ae71 kid
Regular

August 2005
Re: EFI 2TG and computer/harness other TE 71 bits in perth Wed, 05 October 2005 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u have a pm
p.s. its going in an ae71.. very fun with a 2tg in it!!
even betta with 2t/3t turbo hybrid!!
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: EFI 2TG and computer/harness other TE 71 bits in perth Fri, 14 October 2005 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Has this motor been sold? I'm interested if it's still available.
Well worth $400.

[Updated on: Fri, 14 October 2005 02:44]

bmgtz
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: EFI 2TG and computer/harness other TE 71 bits in perth Fri, 14 October 2005 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Still available,is now in last weeks quokka but I couldnt take any calls or answer any pm as I ve been in hospital.......so yeah still here

and thank god so I am

Brian
Pheonix
Regular

May 2002

Re: EFI 2TG and computer/harness other TE 71 bits in perth Fri, 14 October 2005 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you have the front brake assemblies from the TE71 and are they vented disc's
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: EFI 2TG and computer/harness other TE 71 bits in perth Fri, 14 October 2005 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll take the motor setup you have a pm mate. I need a chance to get a mate to come check it out while it's running. Any ideas of compression and general health of this motor?

[Updated on: Fri, 14 October 2005 08:42]

bmgtz
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: EFI 2TG and computer/harness other TE 71 bits in perth Fri, 14 October 2005 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes I do have the brakes but no they arent vented....

Re the motor I would be happy for your mate to look at it.....it has the usual t series noises ie low oil pressure kluck at first start once pressure is up sounds ok but again please have soume one u trust look at it.
bm
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: EFI 2TG and computer/harness other TE 71 bits in perth Fri, 14 October 2005 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds good mate, I have left you a pm with my phone no. How soon can my bro come and check it? I'd also be interested in the efi dash and crossmember.
Pheonix
Regular

May 2002

Re: EFI 2TG and computer/harness other TE 71 bits in perth Sat, 15 October 2005 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What condition is the dash pad in
bmgtz
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: EFI 2TG and computer/harness other TE 71 bits in perth Sun, 16 October 2005 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dash pad is not worth removing........severe cracks sorry
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: EFI 2TG and computer/harness other TE 71 bits in perth Sun, 16 October 2005 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
G'day Brian,

I got your message but erased it accidentally, ring us again when you have a moment and leave me your phone number again please. Sorry mate.
bmgtz
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: EFI 2TG and computer/harness other TE 71 bits in perth Thu, 27 October 2005 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
bmgtz
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: EFI 2TG and computer/harness other TE 71 bits in perth Mon, 31 October 2005 14:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still for sale ............sensible offers for the complete package would be considered

bmgtz
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: EFI 2TG and computer/harness other TE 71 bits in perth Mon, 31 October 2005 15:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
B, sorry mate. I've been a bit short on cash and favours recently. If it's still around in a few weeks I might be able to make you an offer. Do I have to pull it all out of the car or can I just get someone to pick it up?

Adam
bmgtz
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: EFI 2TG and computer/harness other TE 71 bits in perth Mon, 31 October 2005 23:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its still in the car so you can hear it run but I will remove for any buyers, let me know .

bmgtz
Adsport
Regular

December 2003
Re: EFI 2TG and computer/harness other TE 71 bits in perth...price reduced to $350.00 Fri, 11 November 2005 15:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am very interested in the front panels and lights/grille if they are still available.
bmgtz
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: EFI 2TG and computer/harness other TE 71 bits in perth...price reduced to $350.00 Fri, 11 November 2005 16:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all the front panels are still available pm me your number and I will give you a call to tee up where/when to see them

cheers bm
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: EFI 2TG and computer/harness other TE 71 bits in perth...price reduced to $350.00 Fri, 11 November 2005 19:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im interested in the computer if you decide to separate.

chris
bmgtz
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: EFI 2TG and computer/harness other TE 71 bits in perth...price reduced to $350.00 Sat, 12 November 2005 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There is a bloke interested in the enjgine package if that falls through then I will split it up.......will keep you in mind

bm
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: EFI 2TG and computer/harness other TE 71 bits in perth...price reduced to $350.00 Sat, 12 November 2005 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just split it up mate I will not be able to get anything organised. Sorry for the stuff around.
andurils_sheath
Regular

December 2004
Re: EFI 2TG and computer/harness other TE 71 bits in perth...price reduced to $350.00 Sat, 12 November 2005 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why couldnt you be in melbourne

anyway free bump
DuMp
Regular

June 2004
Re: EFI 2TG and computer/harness other TE 71 bits in perth...price reduced to $350.00 Sun, 13 November 2005 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate so let me get this right... your wrecking a TE71?? and if you are Coupe or Sedan?

if so and its a coupe so i am very interested in glass. im lookin for a right drivers side window for my levin ... the big triangle one.

dude plaese say yes cos otherwise i gotta get one from New Zealand ... and that sucks.
Killswitch
Newcomer

November 2005
Re: EFI 2TG and computer/harness other TE 71 bits in perth...price reduced to $350.00 Sun, 13 November 2005 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much does the whole combo weigh in at? any idea?

Probably cost more to post than is viable, but just chucking ideas... Got a TE71/72 rear end around at all aswell?
bmgtz
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: EFI 2TG and computer/harness other TE 71 bits in perth...price reduced to $350.00 Mon, 14 November 2005 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
duMp
this car has a boot lid..so I guess its a coupe [2 doors]. all the drivers side glass is intact. passenger side has one broken window. pm me your number if u want the glass

killswitch
no diff sorry......and yeah probably not worth the freight to darwin. Darwin guess weight is aroud 200kg but is going to be the cubic diamesions that kill the freight price because it will cover a noramal pallet so I guess you could do the exercise with a freight co if you want
bmgtz
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: EFI 2TG and computer/harness other TE 71 bits in perth...price reduced to $350.00 Wed, 16 November 2005 14:04 Go to previous message
dump
is this window any good to you?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:1mz v6 engine conversion - complete! almost brand new!!
Next Topic:SE QLD: HKS EVC Elec. boost controller $250
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 21:39:39 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0062620639801025 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.