Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » ~130kwatw N/A 20V for sale >>> FREE VOLK TE37!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
exquisit
Regular

May 2003
~130kwatw N/A 20V for sale >>> FREE VOLK TE37!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thu, 10 November 2005 09:37 Go to next message
hi guys

i got my engine up for sale

reason for sale is that i got way too many bills so im turning my car back to stock and the first thing to go is the engine

this engine was dynoed at 122kwatw at the last toymods dynoday so depending on dyno the will make approximately 130kwatw

i am not going to list the parts and the work done as i dont think it is necessary...because the engine has proved itself infront of the people at the dynoday

price is $9500 ono
this includes a motec map which saves money on tuning after purchase AND a set of 4 gold volk te37
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=81992&start=0&rid=2772&S=f822f9296ab 5db20df6c9c1bc7fc7b98

the engine has never been reved higher than 8000 but can be reved higher than 8, i just tried to conserve the engine
the dyno graph is still climbing at the 8000 cutoff so theres still more power left in it

so all interested people plz pm me

[Updated on: Fri, 11 November 2005 05:12]

Send a private message to this user    
Wanabe Garage
Occasional Poster

November 2005
Re: ~130kwatw N/A 20V for sale Thu, 10 November 2005 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wasn't at the dynoday sorry and have not seen it. Details would be good for a $10,000 sale. Thanks
exquisit
Regular

May 2003
Re: ~130kwatw N/A 20V for sale Fri, 11 November 2005 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey there wanabe garage
if you are interested in buyin the engine then pm me

i dont feel i need to justify anything coz its not like im making up the power numbers
by putting up the mods it does not help the sale any further
thanks
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: ~130kwatw N/A 20V for sale >>> FREE VOLK TE37!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fri, 11 November 2005 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
folks... well what can i say but this is no standard 20v and i can assure you that it revs and revs and revs and the price is reasonable for what it is Shocked
exquisit
Regular

May 2003
Re: ~130kwatw N/A 20V for sale >>> FREE VOLK TE37!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fri, 11 November 2005 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks paul

also since it has all the good bits im sure u can play around with the compression and turbo it if u so plz
im sure it will take lots of boost with the things its got
ae86sam
Occasional Poster

November 2003
Re: ~130kwatw N/A 20V for sale >>> FREE VOLK TE37!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fri, 11 November 2005 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Engine Specs please!
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: ~130kwatw N/A 20V for sale >>> FREE VOLK TE37!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fri, 11 November 2005 23:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
exquisit wrote on Thu, 10 November 2005 20:37

this engine was dynoed at 122kwatw at the last toymods dynoday so depending on dyno the will make approximately 130kwatw

price is $9500 ono

so all interested people plz pm me

i dont think you people understand. obviously hes not going to release the spec on a public forum becasue he doesnt want everyone to know how he's managed to achieve 122rwkw and unless you have 10k to spend on this engine hes not going to tell you either. if you had 10k you would PM him and go check it out and wouldnt even bother posting here like ppl have.

good luck with the sale dude, i saw your car at dyno day. turning it back to stock will make me cry. but its up to u i guess..
exquisit
Regular

May 2003
Re: ~130kwatw N/A 20V for sale >>> FREE VOLK TE37!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sat, 12 November 2005 02:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks dom

thats pretty much it
if the new owner wants to release the specs to the world then its up to him
pretty muhc if you have the money then we can talk

i really dont wana sell...but everythin has to com to an end...
didnt expect the end to b so quick
=p
Twincam
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: ~130kwatw N/A 20V for sale >>> FREE VOLK TE37!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sat, 12 November 2005 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can i ask... just what makes 122kw/rw worth $10g's???

No really... my mind is fukt here... and i cant see why you wouldnt release the details on the engine...

Nobody is going to copy your parts ffs, or just go out and spend 10gs on their 20v's... this is the stupidest sale ive ever seen, its like saying...

"Ive got a 9 second car... but you cant see it because i dont want people copying design the front & rear bumpers"
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: ~130kwatw N/A 20V for sale >>> FREE VOLK TE37!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sat, 12 November 2005 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
leave it out mate.

1) you obviously dont have 10k - so leave

2) you obviously havent got the slightest clue when it comes to building tough engine

3) factory rated at 120kw's at the flywheel, and approx 80-85 kw's max with standard computer. if you cannot understand how a 60% power increase without the use of forced induction can be justified by a $10 000 price tag go read some tech articles and keep your usess comments to yourself.

You have failed to realise the possibility the car is running a Motec computer. Last time i checked, they werent exactly cheap!

Anyone in the market for a tough N/A 20v with the right amount of money wouldnt have to question the sale over a public interenet forum, instead they would show up with cash ready to hear the detials and not even bother posting here. which is what i hope is in the process of happening so exquisit can sell his engine.

On another note please make a thread in tech & conversions detailing how custom front and rear bumper designs eventuate in a 9 second car.
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: ~130kwatw N/A 20V for sale >>> FREE VOLK TE37!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sat, 12 November 2005 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This comes as a huge shock! dont sell it man.. sit out the hard times, every hachi owner goes through them! Wink

I will however vouch for exquisit's sale here. In regard to some people asking certain questions. In an open ballpark you would whack a turbo on for easy power. But there is nothing like the thrill of N/A and to achieve 122rwkw out of a 4A engine is an artform. Theres only 1 formula to do so and its spend big and build it right and exquisit has done so.

to put it into perspective thats quicker than a 4agze. the sound and feel of an engine at 9,000rpm is the stuff dreams are made of.

goodluck hing.

[Updated on: Sat, 12 November 2005 10:54]

corolla madness
Regular

January 2003
Re: ~130kwatw N/A 20V for sale >>> FREE VOLK TE37!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sat, 12 November 2005 22:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The feel of an engine at 9000rpms hmmm do you know something we don't know, the seller said this car has not been revved past 8000 or are you trying to refer to a vtec etc.

Sounds like the kind of car i'm looking at and once again i think this is proof that an NA 20v would be able to beat a 5ltr commodore or maybe even a 5.7ltr one.
levinracer
Regular

November 2003
Re: ~130kwatw N/A 20V for sale >>> FREE VOLK TE37!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sat, 12 November 2005 22:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you are a deadset drop kick madness......no idea
Twincam
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: ~130kwatw N/A 20V for sale >>> FREE VOLK TE37!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun, 13 November 2005 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You are a fuckwit domasik...

Ask any person, any normal person... When you rock up to a house with $10grand... you want to know what you are buying...

What if some guy mugs your thick head or doesnt have anything like what is said... then what? come crying back to me..

Silly dickhead... he could be some kid having a laugh how am i supposed to know?...

wtf are you some kind of fucking nazi... and you are right... i dont have $10g to spend on a fucking engine i dont know about... its called common sense... i wont waste 30 mins of my life travelling sydney for an engine that i dont know about

if you have the cash you "high rolla" then why dont you buy the thing... its none of your concern what i ask to seller... fuck off
hachi-man
Regular

July 2003
Re: ~130kwatw N/A 20V for sale >>> FREE VOLK TE37!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun, 13 November 2005 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Twincam
Occasional Poster

August 2005

that wouldnt happen to have been school holidays would it?

domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: ~130kwatw N/A 20V for sale >>> FREE VOLK TE37!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun, 13 November 2005 02:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Twincam wrote on Sun, 13 November 2005 12:40

wtf are you some kind of fucking nazi... and you are right... i dont have $10g to spend on a fucking engine i dont know about... its called common sense... i wont waste 30 mins of my life travelling sydney for an engine that i dont know about

if thats the case why dont u get out of this thread and stop bashing down the sale.

i seriously dont understand what kind of point you are trying to make here but with every post you further confirm the fact that you havent got a clue. let exquisit sell his motor and use your keyboard skills for something productive. and i dont see why your wasting more of everyones, including your time, visiting and participating in the sale of this engine becasue you have no interest in the motor or support to offer for the sale.

exquisit its could be worth posting the motor on in the forsale section of PRB Australia as it seems like it'd be the perfect engine to go into a PRB. My mate had a blacktop 20v in his old PRB and had ALOT of work done to it and it was a bloody fast car too. only problem was when he built his no one had done alot of modifying to the blacktops as they were only very new so alot of his parts were custom made but his had about 140kws at the rear wheels Shocked

http://www.prbaustralia.com.au
45aken
Regular

February 2004
Re: ~130kwatw N/A 20V for sale >>> FREE VOLK TE37!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun, 13 November 2005 02:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fucking hell.
just like the hot4's forum, i've stopped using this forum simply because of thousands of tossers on it. i come on about two times a month and all i find is more wankers whining and complaining.

IF HE DOSENT WANT TO RELEASE THE SPECS THEN HE ISNT GOING TO.

you ask any good engine builder what cams etc are in his crazy engine and i bet he wont tell you either, unless you are serious to buy it. the for all you fools know, the guy could have gone through 5 sets of custom cams before he got a good set, and i bet he isn;t wasting all so some dickhead kid can just throw a set in.

you would also have to be a dumb cunt to think that if you went over to his house with 9K that he wouldnt tell you the specs.
who gives a shit if it's an engine for 9k or a fucking stock ae86 for $50k, it's goes for however much he wants for it, not how much your willing to spend.

lets be tuff guys and rip each other over the internet.
Wanabe Garage
Occasional Poster

November 2005
Re: ~130kwatw N/A 20V for sale >>> FREE VOLK TE37!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun, 13 November 2005 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dont really understand what you mean and if stuff like that gets to you mate your on forums too much, your not always going to like what happens in a public place like toymods...

I am still interested exquisit. PM SENT

[Updated on: Sun, 13 November 2005 02:43]

no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: ~130kwatw N/A 20V for sale >>> FREE VOLK TE37!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun, 13 November 2005 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The bathurst running sprinter made 150kw, as it did nto saw rwkw it most possible was at the flywheel.
http://img431.imageshack.us/img431/7286/specscopy0 eo.jpg

This engine is worth that kinda money in my opinion!

Just curious if it is a black or silvertop, and did you run just a regular T50 with it?
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: ~130kwatw N/A 20V for sale >>> FREE VOLK TE37!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun, 13 November 2005 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tell them nothing as you and i both know that it wont sell on here anyway Wink
Ko Ko
Regular

May 2003
Re: ~130kwatw N/A 20V for sale >>> FREE VOLK TE37!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun, 13 November 2005 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its a silver
Twincam
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: ~130kwatw N/A 20V for sale >>> FREE VOLK TE37!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun, 13 November 2005 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hachi-man wrote on Sun, 13 November 2005 13:05

Quote:

Twincam
Occasional Poster

August 2005

that wouldnt happen to have been school holidays would it?

Take it home Takumi... you honestly have no sense of time... 12 months in a year... and how many toyotas are there in the world??

you work out the number of "kids" there must be then... ya F**n genious

Good luck with sale... you obviously have no experience in trading... This has been the biggest wank of a thread ive seen in my life... on any toyota forum I use...
DuMp
Regular

June 2004
Re: ~130kwatw N/A 20V for sale >>> FREE VOLK TE37!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun, 13 November 2005 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

leave it out mate.

2) you obviously havent got the slightest clue when it comes to building tough engine

1) you obviously cant see Twin Cams point of view and just because you spend every second of every day workin and spend on your car ( Which must be awesome cos youve got the "clue when it comes to building tough engine"), that doesnt give you the right try and bag someone else to try and make yourself look better. as far as im conserned your a dickhead and its because of tossers like you that make me sick.

2) you obviously dont have an engine to sell, and you also dont want to buy this engine, you also dont have any questions to ask ... um why are YOU here then? - so you leave and go suck exquisits ass somewhere else mate

Quote:

Ask any person, any normal person... When you rock up to a house with $10grand... you want to know what you are buying...

What if some guy mugs your thick head or doesnt have anything like what is said... then what? come crying back to me..

Silly dickhead... he could be some kid having a laugh how am i supposed to know?...

if you have the cash you "high rolla" then why dont you buy the thing... its none of your concern what i ask to seller... fuck off

*claps* Well said Very Happy
exquisit
Regular

May 2003
Re: ~130kwatw N/A 20V for sale >>> FREE VOLK TE37!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun, 13 November 2005 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol
i knew i should have not expected so much from the toymods internet warriors
none the less fro those that are interested
this engine makes as much power as stock s15s etc

thanks
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: ~130kwatw N/A 20V for sale >>> FREE VOLK TE37!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun, 13 November 2005 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DuMp wrote on Sun, 13 November 2005 23:58

Quote:

leave it out mate.

1) you obviously cant see Twin Cams point of view and just because you spend every second of every day workin and spend on your car ( Which must be awesome cos youve got the "clue when it comes to building tough engine"), that doesnt give you the right try and bag someone else to try and make yourself look better. as far as im conserned your a dickhead and its because of tossers like you that make me sick.

2) you obviously dont have an engine to sell, and you also dont want to buy this engine, you also dont have any questions to ask ... um why are YOU here then? - so you leave and go suck exquisits ass somewhere else mate

Quote:

*claps* Well said Very Happy

it would appear to be pretty obvious why im here. and if you cant see that then im not even going to waste the energy. why do i make you sick? becuase i make a good point, and im right? you are pathetic. the fact that you have wasted your own time getting yourself worked up over nothing is amusing to me.

i can see twincams point of view but his point of view is that he hasnt got 10grand and doesnt understand why a 60% power increase can be justified by a 10k price tag.

along with twincam, you son, have made a fool of yourself also.

im off to go suck exquisit's dick becasue its beats litsteninig to your whinging shit.

CAN ALL YOU YR 10 KIDS GO GET AN APPRENTICESHIP OR SOMETHING AND GET OFF THE FUCKING INTERNET.
corolla madness
Regular

January 2003
Re: ~130kwatw N/A 20V for sale >>> FREE VOLK TE37!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun, 13 November 2005 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't care who buys the engine or who has the money to buy it all i want to know is what is it capable of running down the quater whether it is put in a FWD or RWD and how high it can rev or how high it revs when it blows up.
levinracer
Regular

November 2003
Re: ~130kwatw N/A 20V for sale >>> FREE VOLK TE37!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun, 13 November 2005 21:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
poor guy is trying to sell an engine here,you guys need to snap out of it and stop being know it alls and let this for sale ad run of its own accord.

as for a 4ag20v, blacktop or silvertop for that matter,making 140rwkw,you need to snap ot of that shit.

withdraw your ad from here exquisit,these kids havent got the money

brad 0419492236
SR20 trueno
Regular

July 2005
Re: ~130kwatw N/A 20V for sale >>> FREE VOLK TE37!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mon, 14 November 2005 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you guys are dicks. its not hard to work out whats been done...
high compression pistons (arias maybe 11.55 comp)
balanced the rods and crank (if he didnt upgrade)
metal headgasket (0.8mm probably)
cams (280-304 degrees 8.5mm+ lift)
adjustable cam gears
upgraded valve springs
probably electric water pump
blue printed (maybe)
long 4-1 exhaust manifold
port and polish on head
motec (obviously)

this would be basic spec for this engine pluis all the other little shit i didnt mention. had similar and it made 114rwkw.
the price is definitely good especially when you add the wheels in.

exquisit... shouldve done this at the start. just give a basic rundown of the engine. dont have to give specifics just whats been upgrade.

domasik... 140rwkw N/A power Rolling Eyes i suppose you or your mate wouldnt have a dyno sheet as proof would you...? noooo!

how convenient.
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: ~130kwatw N/A 20V for sale >>> FREE VOLK TE37!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mon, 14 November 2005 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont have a dyno figure but it was tuned by SAS. he only did about 10 000kms in the car and rebuilt the engine again then sold it.

it is possible to make a 20v put down 140kws at the wheels but i never said it'd last long...
corolla madness
Regular

January 2003
Re: ~130kwatw N/A 20V for sale >>> FREE VOLK TE37!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mon, 14 November 2005 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

it is possible to make a 20v put down 140kws at the wheels but i never said it'd last long...

Yep you are right put a massive turbo on it Evil or Very Mad
Samantha Rigoli's ex corolla AE92 hatch and others have already done 140plus.

I keep hearing people use rear wheel kilowatts as well when has he said rear wheel kilowatts for all we know it could be a 4 wheel drive setup.

[Updated on: Mon, 14 November 2005 07:11]

SR20 trueno
Regular

July 2005
Re: ~130kwatw N/A 20V for sale >>> FREE VOLK TE37!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mon, 14 November 2005 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
even 10000kms is long for an engine in that state of tune.
thats formula atlantic power. also SAS tuning is conservative. had mine tuned there first then got an extra 13rwkw when i went to MRC with no extra mods.
didnt say it wasnt possible just want proof.

cheers
daniel

madness... it was in a PBR. look up what they are then you'll know why it rwkw Wink
wasnt her car supercharged or turdoed...?i dont know

[Updated on: Mon, 14 November 2005 07:18]

hachi-man
Regular

July 2003
Re: ~130kwatw N/A 20V for sale >>> FREE VOLK TE37!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mon, 14 November 2005 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Take it home Takumi... you honestly have no sense of time... 12 months in a year... and how many toyotas are there in the world??

The more you post the more of a retard you look. Clearly you didn't go to school because if you did, you may realize there is more school holidays then the ones at the end of the year. Don't even need to bother with the Takumi comment (standard issue insult for anyone with an 86). I think you look stupid enough as it is.

Exquisit, I wouldn't bother selling the engine on here, as Twincam has pointed out this forum is full of keyboard warriors who think everyone wants their opinion.

[Updated on: Mon, 14 November 2005 07:48]

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: ~130kwatw N/A 20V for sale >>> FREE VOLK TE37!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mon, 14 November 2005 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hachi-man wrote on Mon, 14 November 2005 18:47

this forum is full of keyboard warriors who think everyone wants their opinion.

You are 100% Correct.
GTV AE86
Regular

June 2005
Re: ~130kwatw N/A 20V for sale >>> FREE VOLK TE37!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mon, 14 November 2005 21:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This engine sounds like it would be great for anyone who doesn't want to go through the hassle of building their own high powered NA 4age. I think that if any one bought it for $9000 would be getting it for a good price considering the parts and the labour that would have to have gone into it to make it produce 122-130 Kw at the wheels.

I would like to get it myself, but I have wanted to build my own engine for a long time, so I choose not to. (Plus my fiance would kill me).

You should sell this engine on proper racing forums where there are people who have the money and are willing to buy an engine of this caliber, and use it for it's intended purpose.

Good luck with the sale, and don't accept too much less than what you are asking.

[Updated on: Mon, 14 November 2005 21:43]

Johnny
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: ~130kwatw N/A 20V for sale >>> FREE VOLK TE37!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue, 15 November 2005 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
exquisit, I dead set feel sorry for you since all your doing is trying to sell something, but ended starting a war! Now for you other bone heads out there, If this was a 1JZ-GTE with simlar cash chuck at it, Would you complain and carry on?

Quote:

When you rock up to a house with $10grand... you want to know what you are buying...

Rolling Eyes being taken for a test drive BEFORE he yanks the thing out does come to mind, that way you'll know what you getting, regards of specs.

Quote:

You should sell this engine on proper racing forums where there are people who have the money and are willing to buy an engine of this caliber, and use it for it's intended purpose.

Trust me if I wasn't getting married next month, it would of sold by now.... This is cheap considering what I have spent on mine for my new rally car....http://www.my105.com.au/would get it the right attention.
SR20 trueno
Regular

July 2005
Re: ~130kwatw N/A 20V for sale >>> FREE VOLK TE37!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue, 15 November 2005 22:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Johnny wrote on Wed, 16 November 2005 01:23

Rolling Eyes being taken for a test drive BEFORE he yanks the thing out does come to mind, that way you'll know what you getting, regards of specs.

i can see both sides here. but in the end this engine could be built properly or it could be slapped together. just because it makes power doesnt make it worth 9500 coz it might be a junker with some big cams and no rev limit. people just want to know what they are buying.

in the end its a silvertop 20v... theyve been around for a decade do you really think that your specs are that unique that nobody else has made that power before...

cheers
daniel
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: ~130kwatw N/A 20V for sale >>> FREE VOLK TE37!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wed, 16 November 2005 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Um If I read a post and it does not have what I want, then I don't reply. If I post something for sale, it's posted on my terms and not those of the prospective "buyers". Evil or Very Mad I'm not at their beck and call to jump through hoops.

It's a bit like watching TV, if ya don't like what's on then turn it off or change the channel, no point in ranting at the box cos It don't care what you think.
exquisit
Regular

May 2003
Re: ~130kwatw N/A 20V for sale >>> FREE VOLK TE37!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wed, 16 November 2005 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha

after reading that bunkyt18 i can imagine twincam and the other twangers posting sh1t on my sale thread yelling at their tvs about the program theyre watching

bloody idiots here
*sigh*
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: ~130kwatw N/A 20V for sale >>> FREE VOLK TE37!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thu, 17 November 2005 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
exquisit wrote on Wed, 16 November 2005 21:15

haha

after reading that bunkyt18 i can imagine twincam and the other twangers posting sh1t on my sale thread yelling at their tvs about the program theyre watching

bloody idiots here
*sigh*

Hey man, i never knew u were selling your engine. and by u telling me what you had done to that motor of course its worth that price (and you get a free set of te37s) honestly man if i had the cash i would snap this up straight away. i've always wanted to NA tune my 20V to that power output but theres no way i can do it under $9500. It wouldnt surprise me if the engine components exceed $9500. Man next time try and advertise in a more friendlier and sensible forum (if u can find one)

i hope the new toymods forums dont allow dickheads like this to hijack threads.
exquisit
Regular

May 2003
Re: ~130kwatw N/A 20V for sale >>> FREE VOLK TE37!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thu, 17 November 2005 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha thanks dude
i just thought y not try it here
=p
stupid thought

btw price is negotiable to some extent
especially if you are willin to swap an engine over
thanks
exquisit
Regular

May 2003
Re: ~130kwatw N/A 20V for sale >>> FREE VOLK TE37!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thu, 17 November 2005 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha thanks dude
=p
stupid thought

thanks
exquisit
Regular

May 2003
Re: ~130kwatw N/A 20V for sale >>> FREE VOLK TE37!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thu, 17 November 2005 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha thanks dude
=p
stupid thought

thanks
levinracer
Regular

November 2003
Re: ~130kwatw N/A 20V for sale >>> FREE VOLK TE37!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fri, 18 November 2005 02:44 Go to previous message
sta sta sta stutter....haha

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:18rc extractors 4/2/1 plus 2 celicas wrecking
Next Topic: FS '96 ae101 4a-gze package SOLD
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 12:53:18 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01117205619812 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.