Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Bastards broke into the house...

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
icon8.gif  Bastards broke into the house... Wed, 09 November 2005 13:57 Go to next message
Hello All,

I just want to rant for a mate, he works nightshift all the time so he can get enough money to make use for himself, only to find this morning that they stole everything inside his house that was electrical. The DVD player, TV, VCR and even the computer & 21" Trinitron Monitor (it was huge).

Why does it people who struggle to make it, really have to suffer when there are people who abuse the previlage...

For those people who are trying to make their life better I hope they do well... I hope those people that are theieves and stuff... suffer...

That's enough of me...

Cheers.

* No insurance as he lives in a block of flats Sad

[Updated on: Wed, 09 November 2005 13:58]

Send a private message to this user    
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Bastards broke into the house... Wed, 09 November 2005 14:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i work nightfill, and i constantly have come out, and see my car, and others parked there, with hubcaps removed, been egged, windscreen wipers pulled up etc.

im thinking about quitting because of it.

its bullshit Sad

Eldar.O.
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Bastards broke into the house... Wed, 09 November 2005 23:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ZZT231 wrote on Wed, 09 November 2005 23:57

* No insurance as he lives in a block of flats Sad

I have never lived in a block of flats, but surely you can still get contents insurance.

But that does suck, I used to work nightshift and used to car pool with a work mate, one day when he dropped me off, my car was gone, never to be seen again.
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Bastards broke into the house... Thu, 10 November 2005 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Make friends with all the dodgy people in the area. They will leave your car alone from then on. 3 years of overnight-in-charge with my car in the carpark, not even a scratch.
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Bastards broke into the house... Thu, 10 November 2005 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
These scum fucks will eventually get whats coming to them..
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Bastards broke into the house... Thu, 10 November 2005 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im curious. I have seen debates about this, especially in USA with their guns in almost every home.

But if we are home when someone invades....
What are we legally allowed to do...
What does the law state for Australia, more specifically NSW.
If they are hostil can we permanantly maim them...or even kill?
illuminatus
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Bastards broke into the house... Thu, 10 November 2005 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just kill them and say they where being hostile!
stab urself in the arm and put the knife in his hand.
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Bastards broke into the house... Thu, 10 November 2005 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think you have to use equal force or some shit.
eg if a guy attacks you with a screwdriver, you cant blow his head off with a shotty.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Bastards broke into the house... Thu, 10 November 2005 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

First you call "he's coming right for me!" then use what ever is at your disposal to smash crap out of them Very Happy Self defence ought to cover you on that one Wink .

Quote:

Last week some guy killed a home invader (not sure which state) with a samurai sword and injured the other home invader. Apparently he won't be charged.

Seriously though, if you feel threatened you are allowed to defend yourself. The level of defense I am not sure of though i.e. if they are unarmed and you use lethal force that might be frowned upon??? Not too sure Confused .

In my old job we were told not to touch thieves or risk getting charged with assualt. Over the years we bagged a heap of the c#nts and would restrain them till the police arrived, no one ever got in trouble where I worked Wink No one was just going to stand around while they walk off with $XXXXX worth of stuff and your saying "please stop".

It was interesting to note also that our store had some of the most expensive gear in the street and often most cash in the til and we were the only ones never to be held up by gun/knife/or blood filled syringe Wink

Quote:

These scum fucks will eventually get whats coming to them..

Hopefully they get a samurai sword to the head.
illuminatus
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Bastards broke into the house... Thu, 10 November 2005 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Thu, 10 November 2005 12:04

Last week some guy killed a home invader (not sure which state) with a samurai sword and injured the other home invader. Apparently he won't be charged.

the robber actually went in there with the sword, and the resident somehow took it off them, choped one to death and mamed the other.
<picture kill bill style blood spraying on wall>

ke382TG wrote on Thu, 10 November 2005 12:04

It was interesting to note also that our store had some of the most expensive gear in the street and often most cash in the til and we were the only ones never to be held up by gun/knife/or blood filled syringe Wink

bummer

[Updated on: Thu, 10 November 2005 01:13]

Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: Bastards broke into the house... Thu, 10 November 2005 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got to work to open up at 10am this morning and found some cunt had broken all the shopfront glass trying to jemmy the door and windows to get into the shop.They didn't get in to the place though.
We now have to replace all the glass at the front of the shop. I had the cops come and then 20 minutes later this extremely fine looking Police type Woman to dust for prints but they couldn't get any useable ones. Though I'd have loved to have been dusted by this particular SOCO officer. I might break into the place myself just to get her to come back. Very Happy

Cheers, Greg.

[Updated on: Thu, 10 November 2005 01:16]

dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Bastards broke into the house... Thu, 10 November 2005 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think it's all good if you use equal force, or if you feaar for your life because they have a gun or sword, you can kill them...."self-defence" Very Happy

I heard about that sword story, fucking legend, took 1 scum bag off the streets Cool
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: Bastards broke into the house... Thu, 10 November 2005 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what goes around comes around...........
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Bastards broke into the house... Thu, 10 November 2005 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Farkurnell wrote on Thu, 10 November 2005 11:45

I got to work to open up at 10am this morning and found some cunt had broken all the shopfront glass trying to jemmy the door and windows to get into the shop.They didn't get in to the place though.
We now have to replace all the glass at the front of the shop. I had the cops come and then 20 minutes later this extremely fine looking Police type Woman to dust for prints but they couldn't get any useable ones. Though I'd have loved to have been dusted by this particular SOCO officer. I might break into the place myself just to get her to come back. Very Happy

Cheers, Greg.

and really isnt that whats its all about?

It doesnt matter how you get broken into or how many scumbags died, but the cops that come to investiagate must be hot, tyte, blond/brunette and have a set that would send ray charles blind...
EnFlaMEd
Regular

September 2003
Re: Bastards broke into the house... Thu, 10 November 2005 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Re: Bastards broke into the house... Thu, 10 November 2005 11:47
Im curious. I have seen debates about this, especially in USA with their guns in almost every home.

If the invader is armed and you feel that your life is in danger then you may use whatever force necessary to defend yourself. The sword guy will not be charged because the sword he used belonged to his attackers. So even if you are attacked with a screwdriver you are allowed to defend yourself with a barrett .50cal and splatter his/her earthly remains all over the wall. ( of course you need firearms license to not be charged with firearms offences ).
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Bastards broke into the house... Thu, 10 November 2005 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and even so if the cops feel nasty they can charge you with discharging a firearm in a suburban area Smile
SilverGhost
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Bastards broke into the house... Thu, 10 November 2005 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I honestly dont give a fuck what maybe considered appropriate in defending myself...

in a society where cops stand around scratching their fuckin balls while you gotta protect your own life/house etc I will use whatever force i feel is best at the time, if that means crippling or killing then so be it...there are already too many fucking laws out there to protect the scum of the earth....

/end rant
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Bastards broke into the house... Thu, 10 November 2005 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Farkurnell wrote on Thu, 10 November 2005 11:15

Cheers, Greg.

Thats a line they use when its not important enough of a crime.
A friend of mine in the police force says its what they call "resourcing" they cant follow up every single thing, although they should.

I got the exact same line when my car was stolen, yet I could see fingerprints clear as day on pieces of my interior they would have had to handle to rip out the $4000 stereo :/
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: Bastards broke into the house... Fri, 11 November 2005 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
worst part about it all is when criminals SUE THE HOME OWNERS FOR ASSULT AND STUFF LIKE THAT, AND WIN...WTF??BBQ???PTY???LTD????

in america some dumb basterd broke into a house and tried to leave through the garage....but the door into the garage was deadlocked and roller door locked aswell so once he was in he couldnt get out...and to make matters worse the house he robbed the family was on holidays....he was locked in there for couple of days..THE DUMB BASTERD SUED THE FAMILY AND WON!!!FOR LOCKING HIM IN THERE???

another outrageous thing happened while back to freinds of ours:

some knob shiner was breaking into freinds house, freinds dad caught the guy coming in through window, robber freaked jumped back out and as he was running away he rolled his ankle in a divot/ditch in freinds front yard.

he mangaged to sue my freind for hospital bills for his broken ankle? WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT!!!
BOCKA
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Bastards broke into the house... Fri, 11 November 2005 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
io hate theives.. there just petty weak people.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Bastards broke into the house... Fri, 11 November 2005 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
havabeer wrote on Fri, 11 November 2005 18:55

worst part about it all is when criminals SUE THE HOME OWNERS FOR ASSULT AND STUFF LIKE THAT, AND WIN...WTF??BBQ???PTY???LTD????

in america some dumb basterd broke into a house and tried to leave through the garage....but the door into the garage was deadlocked and roller door locked aswell so once he was in he couldnt get out...and to make matters worse the house he robbed the family was on holidays....he was locked in there for couple of days..THE DUMB BASTERD SUED THE FAMILY AND WON!!!FOR LOCKING HIM IN THERE???

another outrageous thing happened while back to freinds of ours:

some knob shiner was breaking into freinds house, freinds dad caught the guy coming in through window, robber freaked jumped back out and as he was running away he rolled his ankle in a divot/ditch in freinds front yard.

he mangaged to sue my freind for hospital bills for his broken ankle? WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT!!!

Shocked I find it hard to believe the 1st story, but then again, it is in america Razz

The judge deserves to have his knee caps broken with rulings like that...
Mattyredrolla
Occasional Poster

November 2005
Re: Bastards broke into the house... Fri, 11 November 2005 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's rediculous how people can do shit like that and not even think twice. I havent had major shit stolen, but i know a bit how it feels. little bastards flogged my two bike outs of my garage the other night.
corona crew
Regular

July 2005
Re: Bastards broke into the house... Sun, 13 November 2005 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
speakin of stolen shit, some cock riders stole the face off my head unit JUST THE FACE!! Evil or Very Mad and it was in the glove and, stole the remote, but left the ACTUAL cd player and the pricks also took the speakers ....thast bout it for me tho. i feel sorry for the poor guys who spend major $$$ on their cars and then they get it stolen and thrashed. Sad
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Bastards broke into the house... Sun, 13 November 2005 15:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
corona crew wrote on Sun, 13 November 2005 23:38

speakin of stolen shit, some cock riders stole the face off my head unit JUST THE FACE!! Evil or Very Mad and it was in the glove and, stole the remote, but left the ACTUAL cd player and the pricks also took the speakers ....thast bout it for me tho. i feel sorry for the poor guys who spend major $$$ on their cars and then they get it stolen and thrashed. Sad

I have had that happen too, $120 cd player in my old ute, jb hifi told me it was $380 for a new face, how lame is that.
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Bastards broke into the house... Sun, 13 November 2005 20:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If I ever catch anyone in the act of doing my house over there will be no police involved.
I've had a couple of cars stolen and had where I was living done over twice.
Once they smashed anything they didn't wont, and the other they set alight to cover any evidence they might have left behind.
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Bastards broke into the house... Mon, 14 November 2005 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What pisses me off more is the people who *know* the thieves and *know* what they get up to and don't do shit about it. Get f***ed thieves and acquantainces.

And the vague letter of the law is that you have to genuinely fear that your life is in danger to use lethal force in self defence (in a home invasion). As to what can be 'classified' as genuine fear for your life - well i guess you have to wait until the judge/jury decides (looking at previous cases/precedents might help as well).

If anyone breaks into my place I am definitely going to put foot to face.
tripmcneily
Regular

May 2004
tripmcneily
Re: Bastards broke into the house... Tue, 15 November 2005 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ha ha, my dad and his construction workmates caught some piece of shit junkie breakng into the back of dads ute, they caught him, roughed him u a bit, and restrained him, when the cops showed up, one of the cops saw him, told the boys to get of the f*ck, then proceeded to run toward the junkie prick who was lying on the ground, and "accidentally" triped and stumbled and, unfortunately managed to boot the bastard in the ribs, breaking a few of them, oppssss....
SR20 trueno
Regular

July 2005
Re: Bastards broke into the house... Wed, 16 November 2005 06:22 Go to previous message
i say let god sort them out... we just have to arrange that meeting when we can
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Toyota chicks
Next Topic:MSN messenger 7.5 sucks!!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:23:29 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0055761337280273 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.