Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Mon, 14 November 2005 10:52 Go to next message
Hey guys, Im still looking for a *a70 Supra, was set on a 1j powered one, but the 7M models seem cheaper, and would be cheaper to insure too. I know next to nothing about the 7M, but what power does it produce? Does it have more torque than the 1J? Which car, stock for stock is quicker? JZA70 or MA70?

Cheers
  Send a private message to this user    
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Mon, 14 November 2005 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oooh shit... you didn't... you didn't just go and ask about 7M vs. 1JZ did you? Why not just HAND OUT FREEKING GUNS TO ANGRY MOBS HUH!?

Razz

Seriously, this is gonna turn into a shit fight... now on to the helpfull part of my post.

7M-GTE makes 174kw and 339nm stock
1JZ-GTE makes 206kw and 361nm stock

7M has problems with the head gasket. Get a new one and re-torque it down tight (ignore factory settings).
1JZ has flimsy explody type turbos. Replace them.

Some say the 7M has better torque delivery due to it's extra 500ccs. I'm not convinced.

The 1JZ is a newer motor, and is the baby brother to the mighty 2JZ-GTE. IMHO the 1JZ is better.

Didn't you used to own a IS200 with a 2JZ-GTE in it? why are you going BACKWARDS to a JZA70/MA71?
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Mon, 14 November 2005 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.petluvers.com/media/zoomed-canoworms-n240.jpg
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Mon, 14 November 2005 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://andersonlefthandside.com.au/kitchen/kitchen-images/95_b.gif
KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Mon, 14 November 2005 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehehe, i knew this wouldnt be a good thing!

What turbo does the 7M run? CT20?

I still have the IS200, but it has a 1J in it. Want to save some money, buy buying a 30k cheaper car lol. Thanks for that.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Mon, 14 November 2005 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KOFFEE-BLACK wrote on Mon, 14 November 2005 23:10

hehehe, i knew this wouldnt be a good thing!

What turbo does the 7M run? CT20?

I still have the IS200, but it has a 1J in it. Want to save some money, buy buying a 30k cheaper car lol. Thanks for that.

Umm, save all the arguments and get a Supra RZ 6 Speed. You can get 'em for like, $25,000 or less if you look hard.
KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Mon, 14 November 2005 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha, I love them, but I have had one, and they are too popular now!
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Mon, 14 November 2005 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KOFFEE-BLACK wrote on Mon, 14 November 2005 23:15

haha, I love them, but I have had one, and they are too popular now!

You lucky bastard. Come here so I can stab you a bit. Evil or Very Mad

The JZA80 is gonna be the fastest out of the lot. Perhaps get a GA70 / N/A MA70 and put a 2JZ-GTE in it? That'd be kinda fun. But then, the JZA80 will still be better. 1UZ-FTE? lol.
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Mon, 14 November 2005 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think the appropriate visual/textual metaphor for this discussion is...

They're in the trees!
http://www.vietnampix.com/bilder/fire3a.jpg

or is that when you yell 'spoontah-lover!' at GT?

[Updated on: Mon, 14 November 2005 13:43]

gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Mon, 14 November 2005 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the ma70 just needs a bit of love replace the head gasket and you'll be right

to see what can be done with the 7M just look at glens soarer or any of the cars on www.7mpower.com plenty of people can attest to good quarters with minimal mods most of the idiots that bag the 7m drive shitheaps anyway so ignore them

why are you getting rid of your is200 thats a sweet ride

for the record i like sprinters and i could stomach drifting for about 20 minutes but the surrounding retard laden scene drives me around the bend thats right theyre nothing like the cartoon my crown looks like the flintstone mobile but i dont use my feet to make it go forwards

[Updated on: Mon, 14 November 2005 13:25]

ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Mon, 14 November 2005 20:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
7m = monsterous low down torque, a function of its tractor like 91mm stroke, + 500cc extra capacity

this isnt reflected in peak output number, but is obvious on dyno graphs, and is certainly a bonus in heavier cars like the ma70 to get their asses moving whilst being 'driven'

1zj overall better numbers, newer engine

'there is no replacement for displacement'

[Updated on: Mon, 14 November 2005 20:17]

dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Mon, 14 November 2005 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep i agree with ed. And i'm not biased i'm going 1jz this week.

The 7m torque is much better for cruising and off boost too. Headgasket isn't an issue if you do your homework.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Mon, 14 November 2005 23:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you wanna look at some power figures some people have gotten out of 7M-GTEs and 1JZ-GTEs have a look at the page for the dyno I ran:

NOTE: The specific RPM that these are taken at is not accurate. Power is though.

http://www.artema.com.au/void/stuff/toymods/dyno/l ist.php

These are the 3 7M-GTEs we had on the day:

http://www.artema.com.au/void/stuff/toymods/dyno/r esults.php?file1=13&file2=20&file3=28& update=View+Chart

You'll note Allan made some pretty massive power as he's modded his a bit. The other two are stock.

Here are the three 1JZ-GTEs we had on the day:

http://www.artema.com.au/void/stuff/toymods/dyno/r esults.php?file1=29&file2=22&file3=32& update=View+Chart

I beleive that wumpagrande was stock, I know Maurice is stock (and his turbos where on the way out, he has new ones now). Obviously Son's JZZ30 was modified.

If we compare the two modified engines:
http://www.artema.com.au/void/stuff/toymods/dyno/r esults.php?file1=32&file2=20&file3=&up date=View+Chart

You can see that the 1JZ comes out on top for power, but before boost kicks in you can see the 7M-GTE has WAY more to give.

Now if we look at the stock engiens:
http://www.artema.com.au/void/stuff/toymods/dyno/r esults.php?file1=13&file2=28&file3=22& update=View+Chart
You can see that the 1JZ has more power, but the 7Ms get that power earlier.

Now compare all that to a 1UZ. Wink

http://www.artema.com.au/void/stuff/toymods/dyno/r esults.php?file1=13&file2=14&file3=22& update=View+Chart

So anyway, that's been todays education about 2JZs vs. 7Ms power and torque with actual dyno figures. Wink
Endless
Regular

October 2004
Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Tue, 15 November 2005 04:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Forget about teh p00 motor , just get a jza70.

Evil or Very Mad

what have i done Smile
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Tue, 15 November 2005 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I've owned both a slightly modified 2J & 7M. Without that low-spooling turbo the 2J has, the 7M poops all over it low down. Up top the 2J poops all over the 7M. Reliability the 2J poops all over everything.

Poop is a cool word.

Comparing the 1J and 7M: The 7M REALLY pwns the 1J down low. You just need to watch the whole exploding head gasket thing. 7M's also get real grumpy if you try and rev them, whereas the 1J sounds more than happy at 6 grand plus.

It all depends on your driving style. If you're like me and drive like a geriatric during a light rain shower, you'll want the 7M. Much better on-tap power at low revs. If you drive more like Norbs, Ed, Stitt, Drav, and well... just about every other toymodder, and are not in the slightest shy about using your rev-limiter and a shift indicator, then I'd be going for the 1J.

And the 7M turbo - it's a CT26.

BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Tue, 15 November 2005 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You really need to rev a 1J to get the thing going.

It's a highway racer.

My 7m on the other hand feels like its going to snap sideways at suburban street speeds Shocked.

Off boost it is alot more fun to drive than my old 2JZGE.

[Updated on: Tue, 15 November 2005 07:26]

dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Tue, 15 November 2005 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dunno for a stroked engine i think the 7m engine revs fuckin nicely. Was revving the guts out of the boses commodore today (he wasn't in the car) what a luagh that was, how fuckin harsh do those ecotecs get around 5,000 rpm!

7m is a beuatifully smooth motor in comparison and quite a high redline for a stroked motor.
KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Tue, 15 November 2005 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok, from doing research on the net, lets compare the Turbo A Motor to the 1J, seems like it has more power? More torque?
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Tue, 15 November 2005 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Tue, 15 November 2005 10:43

If you wanna look at some power figures some people have gotten out of 7M-GTEs and 1JZ-GTEs have a look at the page for the dyno I ran:

NOTE: The specific RPM that these are taken at is not accurate. Power is though.http://www.artema.com.au/void/stuff/toymods/dyno/r esults.php?file1=13&file2=20&file3=28& update=View+Chart

You'll note Allan made some pretty massive power as he's modded his a bit. The other two are stock.

Mod's include:
engine geting towards 200,000 HARD km's
runs on mobil 8000 and 4ltrs of oil each week Razz
3 inch exhaust
1UZ-FE afm and higher fuel pressure
stock turbo

anyone with a 200,000km old 1jz-gte care to compare?

a 7m with some rings would be pushing 180rwkw in the same config..

[Updated on: Tue, 15 November 2005 12:09]

Rossco
Regular

June 2002

Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Tue, 15 November 2005 15:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guy over here 1jz came from a cut that said 175k kms

he dynoed 286hp at rears
has cooler, exhaust and boost though an auto

ROss
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Tue, 15 November 2005 19:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm yeah a new cooler would be nice compared to the flat stacked coke cans
1JZ.747
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Tue, 15 November 2005 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Allan wrote on Tue, 15 November 2005 23:06

NOTE: The specific RPM that these are taken at is not accurate. Power is though.http://www.artema.com.au/void/stuff/toymods/dyno/r esults.php?file1=13&file2=20&file3=28& update=View+Chart

Mod's include:
3 inch exhaust
stock turbo

mine has done 194000 k's and runs consistant ten second passes and makes 470rwhp, has done for the last 20000k's i have had this engine since it came from the half cut with 94000k's on it, and people that know me know this engine has copped a canning ever since it went into the cressida.
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Tue, 15 November 2005 22:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Tue, 15 November 2005 10:13

Yeah about the same massive power my dead stock (including stock toyota air filter/boost/cooler/stock ma70 NA cat etc) 1jz made when it was pushing around 150,000kms Wink . Although it didn't use oil like fury and wasn't shagged like my old 7m was Razz

Off boost the 7m feels torquier and you do notice a bit of a difference between it and a 1jz when the air-con is on and you're pulling away slowly from the lights. The age of the 7m is against it though.

A 2jz is the best option. Or perhaps the 1fz-fe from sean's crown. Shocked
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Tue, 15 November 2005 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Allan wrote on Tue, 15 November 2005 23:06

Mod's include:
3 inch exhaust
stock turbo

You can really see the exhaust upgrade there. I'd say that'd be what makes most of your extra power. It really frees up the top end. Down low though, you're on par with the other two.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Wed, 16 November 2005 00:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1JZ, newer, more aftermarket support, loves to rev, doesnt have inherent headgasket issues

7M, older motor, has HG issues, less brand new aftermarket parts, more down low tourque

I know which motor I prefer...
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Wed, 16 November 2005 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Wed, 16 November 2005 11:10

1JZ, newer, more aftermarket support, loves to rev, doesnt have inherent headgasket issues

7M, older motor, has HG issues, less brand new aftermarket parts, more down low tourque

I know which motor I prefer...

You forgot the dodgy turbos on the 1JZ. and you doubled up on the HG issues. You should mention them as a pro of the 1JZ or con of the 7M, not both.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Wed, 16 November 2005 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why does everyone poopoo the 1JZ turbos so bad? Yes, they are about the weakest point, but see a stock turboed 7M make the same power on stock turbos? Confused Confused

The smart people who make their power below 1 bar on factory 1JZ turbos don't have numerous issues with blowing turbos.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Wed, 16 November 2005 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
frankie is right on the money, shraka i reiterated the 7M headgasket problem becuase unless you do all the work yourself it will set you back over $1000 and a blown headgasket is an issue you cannot put off as it will take the car off the road.

As nath has just said, the turbos will safley make around 200rwkw without any issues, I have just removed the two from my motor and its fantastic too see that they are still in awesome condition for a 100,000km old turbo...the only problem thus far I have had with my 1JZ was the valve stem seals which were admittedly quite fucked, and in my books thats very good for me considering I have punished the shit out of it for the past 6 months, it gives me confidence to know that I can head out too the track for the weekend and flog the shit out of my car with the solice that there is good chances my motor wont suffer terminal failure...i just dont think I could have that confidence with a 7M...i sure as hell know it wasnt there with the 1GGTE
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Wed, 16 November 2005 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahh don't bring the poor old one-gee into this. Wink

ah well, at least there's one pro of the 1G-GTE, it sounds wicked Laughing
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Wed, 16 November 2005 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Valve stem seals seem to be a common complaint among 1jzgte owners too.

Last 7mgte powered car I saw at a drift day though went home early on the back of a truck (engine issues seemed to be hittin a limiter of some sort but sounded like it was at 4krpm). Razz

More or less though the argument comes down to driving style ands your use for the car. I'd own a vehicle with either (presuming the 7mgte had the HG fixed)but as others of said aftermarket support for the 1jzgte a lot bigger and hey cheaper power is always good.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Wed, 16 November 2005 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Wed, 16 November 2005 11:55

ahh don't bring the poor old one-gee into this. Wink

ah well, at least there's one pro of the 1G-GTE, it sounds wicked Laughing

What inline sixes don't (discarding fords shitty inlines that sound like giant fans).
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Wed, 16 November 2005 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Wed, 16 November 2005 11:50

frankie is right on the money, shraka i reiterated the 7M headgasket problem becuase unless you do all the work yourself it will set you back over $1000 and a blown headgasket is an issue you cannot put off as it will take the car off the road.

As nath has just said, the turbos will safley make around 200rwkw without any issues, I have just removed the two from my motor and its fantastic too see that they are still in awesome condition for a 100,000km old turbo...the only problem thus far I have had with my 1JZ was the valve stem seals which were admittedly quite fucked, and in my books thats very good for me considering I have punished the shit out of it for the past 6 months, it gives me confidence to know that I can head out too the track for the weekend and flog the shit out of my car with the solice that there is good chances my motor wont suffer terminal failure...i just dont think I could have that confidence with a 7M...i sure as hell know it wasnt there with the 1GGTE

Fair enough on the 7M HG issue, but if you're gonna put something like "loves to rev" in there, you should also put "turbos die" in too. Hirogen's dad recently had to replace his stock 1JZ turbos as they where dead. Dunno what the KMs are, but it was not a modified engine at all ('cept perhaps exhaust, not sure on that).
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Wed, 16 November 2005 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Wed, 16 November 2005 08:50

i sure as hell know it wasnt there with the 1GGTE

Leave the 1G out of this. My 1G even with it's problems has never given me any indication of imminent failure, and my fuel economy at the moment backs up the fact it's not being treated nicely Laughing
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Wed, 16 November 2005 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Wed, 16 November 2005 11:38

MR 1JZ wrote on Wed, 16 November 2005 08:50

i sure as hell know it wasnt there with the 1GGTE

Leave the 1G out of this. My 1G even with it's problems has never given me any indication of imminent failure, and my fuel economy at the moment backs up the fact it's not being treated nicely Laughing

the 1G is a solid motor, not saying it isnt, but its not solid enough to cop the same treatment my 1JZ does...plus having 1400kgs of car and having to wring the neck of the 1G doesnt help its case much either...that said id still prefer a 1G over a 7M as motor...
1JZ.747
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Wed, 16 November 2005 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
valve stem seals, havent heard that one

turbo failure, havent had that either and i ran 17 psi all day every day for 2 years, as did 7 or 8 other 1j'owners in newcaslte and no of us blew turbos or had valve stem seal problems.

on the other hand, he all became 1j owners due to 7m's shitting there head gasket.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Wed, 16 November 2005 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shane, what internals do you run on the 1JZ.747?

and what headgasket?

im just asking becuase im in the process of extremely large turbo-nizing my 1JZ and im interested too see if I can make similar power to yours...and see what supporting mods ill need...
1JZ.747
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Wed, 16 November 2005 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
standard internals

standard head gasket never ad the head off.

194000k's and still going
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Wed, 16 November 2005 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxceeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeennnnnnnnnnnnnnntttttttttttt

time for some 7M's for breakfast then methinks Smile
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Wed, 16 November 2005 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1JZ.747 wrote on Wed, 16 November 2005 11:34

standard internals

Haha, that is just awesome.
1JZ.747
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Wed, 16 November 2005 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did i mention it doesnt use any oil at all.

i do oil and filter on average every 3000k's or if i have a race meet i change it.
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Wed, 16 November 2005 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As you all know I love my 1jz's but my old engine did die. Yes it does happen!

Don't know how exactly as I wasn't driving it but there was some serious knocking noises after. Was told it was running 20psi on stock turbos. The turbos had a bit of play in them and were about 100000kms old. Wilbo666 now has them on his car though so we will see how they go. Still unsure exactly what happened to the engine but I am one example that the internals can suffer damage. This was with a near stock engine. Most people with 1jz would have the same mods as I did at the time. Could be a dud...???

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Wed, 16 November 2005 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chris Davey wrote on Wed, 16 November 2005 14:19

As you all know I love my 1jz's but my old engine did die. Yes it does happen!

Don't know how exactly as I wasn't driving it but there was some serious knocking noises after. Was told it was running 20psi on stock turbos. The turbos had a bit of play in them and were about 100000kms old. Wilbo666 now has them on his car though so we will see how they go. Still unsure exactly what happened to the engine but I am one example that the internals can suffer damage. This was with a near stock engine. Most people with 1jz would have the same mods as I did at the time. Could be a dud...???

I had four 1GGTE's all with blown headgaskets from japan...and yet i know people that have had no issues with them whatsoever...i guess it just happens
KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Wed, 16 November 2005 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My old 1J, Turbos died after a week, Stock boost,r ev limit set to 5,00rpm. 6 Months later, valve stem selas went, power steering pump, and running low comp on 2 cylinder, finally died, when I couldnt start it one day. Obviously, it was a motor that hadnt been looked after by the previous owner.

Whats fuel consumption like on the 7MGTE?

Ok, does this sound better, buy an MA70, drive it till (if) it dies, and then throw a 2J in!
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Wed, 16 November 2005 05:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How about, buy MA70, pre-emptively fix head gasket, THEN if it dies, 2JZ it. If it doesn't, look after it and give it a real turbo.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Wed, 16 November 2005 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how about you just put a GT35R on the IS250, make 350rwkw, do skids and be happy...
KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Wed, 16 November 2005 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Wed, 16 November 2005 16:43

How about, buy MA70, pre-emptively fix head gasket, THEN if it dies, 2JZ it. If it doesn't, look after it and give it a real turbo.

Amen, close thread!
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Wed, 16 November 2005 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Wed, 16 November 2005 13:45

how about you just put a GT35R on the IS250, give up this obsession with not wanting to bin it cos of it's price, make 350rwkw, do skids and be happy...

Fixed for you.
KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Wed, 16 November 2005 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha, im running outta clothes, because im broke!
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Wed, 16 November 2005 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks frank Smile

oh fuck yeah!

http://www.d1driftseries.com/news/data/upimages/130_0502_hksaltezza_05_z.jpg
http://www.club4ag.com/faq%20and%20tech_pages/Tech%20Photos/Altezza_Drift.jpg

justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Wed, 16 November 2005 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm also saying that because there is just something about the interior in the Mk3 I just can't stand.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Wed, 16 November 2005 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KOFFEE-BLACK wrote on Wed, 16 November 2005 16:21

http://ipent.com/ihfc/nwochat/projectshadow/buttons/nph-proxy.cgi/010110A/http/www.nevergetoveryou.net/deco/members/4457-20040301222446.jpg
IM BROKE NIGGAH! IM BROKE!
stealth007008
Regular

June 2005
Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Wed, 16 November 2005 13:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know its off the topic slightly but comparing my 305wrhp 7mgte to my mates rb26tt with 350rwhp (both cars had hiflow stock turbos)my car makes about 230hp at 3700rpm while his made 120hp. powerlines didnt intersect till about 5400rpm (290hp @1bar on the 7m and @ 1.2bar on the 26) now i know they compare the 1j to a rb26. if i matched my mates boost and fixed my 7ms problems (looks like timing cant tell) id probly make close to 330rwhp
KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Wed, 16 November 2005 15:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stealth, thast awesome man!
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Wed, 16 November 2005 23:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KOFFEE-BLACK wrote on Wed, 16 November 2005 23:07

Stealth, thast awesome man!

Awesome compared to an RB26 yes, 1JZ no.

KOFFEE yours or anyone elses 1JZ on here that is making 300+rwhp on stock turbos will probably be making a tad more than 230hp @ 3700rpm. Id prove it with my dyno graph but it's got km/h at the bottom and can't be fugged working it out. Anyone else care to help?
1JZ.747
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Thu, 17 November 2005 00:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Wed, 16 November 2005 17:00

http://ipent.com/ihfc/nwochat/projectshadow/buttons/nph-proxy.cgi/010110A/http/www.nevergetoveryou.net/deco/members/4457-20040301222446.jpg

WHATT?

YEAAHH

OOKAYYYY
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Thu, 17 November 2005 00:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1JZ.747 wrote on Thu, 17 November 2005 11:10

WHATT?

YEAAHH

OOKAYYYY

"cocaine's a hella of a drug..."

"bitch show me them titties"

"dammit bitch I wish I had more hands...so I could give them titties FOUR THUMBS DOWN BITCH!"

/end blatant chapelle/rick james quotations
Endless
Regular

October 2004
Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Thu, 17 November 2005 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1JZ.747 wrote on Wed, 16 November 2005 11:34

standard internals

Nod Nod That's fucking awesome. Nod Nod
1JZ.747
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Thu, 17 November 2005 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Thu, 17 November 2005 11:45

1JZ.747 wrote on Thu, 17 November 2005 11:10

WHATT?

YEAAHH

OOKAYYYY

"cocaine's a hella of a drug..."

"bitch show me them titties"

"dammit bitch I wish I had more hands...so I could give them titties FOUR THUMBS DOWN BITCH!"

/end blatant chapelle/rick james quotations

the funny thing is the more i listen closley to rap music, he is in so many songs, saying just those three words.

ie ushers song "yeah"
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Thu, 17 November 2005 05:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1JZ.747 wrote on Thu, 17 November 2005 16:05

the funny thing is the more i listen closley to rap music, he is in so many songs, saying just those three words.

ie ushers song "yeah"

You listen to rap music? Confused Wierdo.

Anyway...

"THE MILK'S GONE SOUR!"
1JZ.747
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: 7MGTE vs 1JZGTE Thu, 17 November 2005 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
yes i do enjoy rap music,

also country

also techno and trans music.

but i gave up that redneck shit you listen too Razz
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:my photochop of the new ugly wrx
Next Topic:K&N pod cleaning kit ????
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 21:06:34 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00895094871521 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.