Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
KiRK
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Emangae Ultimate... on the way Mon, 26 September 2005 06:00 Go to next message
I've just organised an Emanage Ultimate for my 1G, it should be here in a couple of weeks and for what it's worth and what I want out of my car at the end of the day it was the best option.

It should be here in a couple of weeks, I'll let you know how it works out. Very Happy
  Send a private message to this user    
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Emangae Ultimate... on the way Mon, 26 September 2005 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not that I am considering swapping ecu’s but I would like to hear your opinion. Some Americans were saying there was something strange with it in the ignition part on a 1j but you know American’s always whinging Razz
KiRK
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Emangae Ultimate... on the way Mon, 26 September 2005 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Will do...

Here is some specifics for the unit: http://www.mohdparts.com/emanage/ultimate/features /index.html

AFM elimination... a big winner in my opinion. Can't wait to get this baby installed.
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Emangae Ultimate... on the way Mon, 26 September 2005 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is that stand alone or piggy back?
1200det
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Emangae Ultimate... on the way Mon, 26 September 2005 22:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Piggy back
KiRK
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Emangae Ultimate... on the way Tue, 04 October 2005 23:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sweeet... It turned up today. Looking forward to putting this thing in.
BLK1GGTE
Regular

March 2004
Re: Emangae Ultimate... on the way Wed, 05 October 2005 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Excelent, in allows you remove that pesky AFM. Tell me how you go with it. If you get good results i'll get one for my 1G. By the way whos is going to tune it. Who know how to tune these??
And how much did it set you back complete if u don't mind me asking???

How come you didn't go with a stand alone like microtech???
KiRK
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Emangae Ultimate... on the way Wed, 05 October 2005 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It cost me just under a grand. From what I've been told Chiptorque can tune them. I'm going to have a good look around once we've installed it though...

I decided to go with the Emange Ultimate because at the end of the day I didn't want a full on race car, just something with a bit of punch and mostly reliable. Given most base stand alones start at $1500 I couldn't justify the extra expense.

I'll take some photos of it soon and put them up...

Cheers,
Kirk
KiRK
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Emangae Ultimate... on the way Mon, 14 November 2005 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok... I can justify the extra expense now. So if anyone is after an Emanage Ultimate for their beast, mine is for sale for considerably less than what it was bought for.

Link: http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=86416&rid=2590&S=15ccd755a0bb09ab88d5d01 67ebeb924&pl_view=&start=0#msg_816392

Cheers,
Kirk

[Updated on: Mon, 14 November 2005 06:29]

justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Emangae Ultimate... on the way Mon, 14 November 2005 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
May I ask what you got to replace it KiRK?
KiRK
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Emangae Ultimate... on the way Mon, 14 November 2005 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Going to go for an Autronic SMC at this stage.

Link: http://www.autronic.com/page_files/smc_kit.htm

[Updated on: Mon, 14 November 2005 06:39]

pjaw11sc
Regular

February 2004
Re: Emangae Ultimate... on the way Tue, 15 November 2005 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what did you find that would now justify a standalone if you dont mind me asking? what went wrong?
KiRK
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Emangae Ultimate... on the way Tue, 15 November 2005 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Emanage and Emanage Ultimate is a great upgrade if all you want to do is allow for fuel adding and trimming. I have bigger plans down the track and I've decided to bite the bullet now and go for an Autronic unit instead (This is what I should have done in the first place)

I know reading the above posts I had decided to go for the Emanage because I didn't want to build a race car... but I'm know to be indecisive.

Chers,
Kirk

[Updated on: Tue, 15 November 2005 00:55]

Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Emangae Ultimate... on the way Tue, 15 November 2005 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it can do timing as well can't it with some ignition harness?
KiRK
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Emangae Ultimate... on the way Tue, 15 November 2005 01:06 Go to previous message
Most of the information I have read comes from here:

Link: http://www.mohdparts.com/emanage/ultimate/features /index.htmlhttp://www.mohdparts.com/emanage/ultimate/features /index.html

Also check the below image...

http://www.greddy.com/images/Ultimateweb.jpg
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Jamboree on Speedweek 20th Nov SBS
Next Topic:Does anybody know where in australia to buy J&S electronic gear?????
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 12:44:51 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0058548450469971 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.